Flowers by Manny

West Hempstead, NY View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Flowers By Manny is a wedding florist in Hempstead, New York, owned by professional floral designer Manny Montes. Boasting over 15 years of floristry experience, Manny devotes his talents to helping couples bring their wedding vision to life. Specializing in romantic and classic themes, Manny and his team handpick every bloom, leaf, and spray with the to-be-weds tastes in mind. The team can go above and beyond to craft floral arrangements to accommodate couples’ ideas, ranging from minimalist chic bouquets to elaborate statement pieces.

Flowers By Manny produces an extensive range of floral items for couples making their vows, from flower crowns and baskets to Chuppah decor and corsages. To-be-weds can tailor their floral package according to their chosen theme, color palettes, and budget, ensuring that every boutonniere is custom made. Additional services include venue visits, delivery, and teardown for a seamless experience.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Suzy Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So incredibly happy with Manny’s services

Manny is the best!!!! I was so in love with the work he did for my bridal shower, that I hired him super last minute to help add florals for my wedding day decor. Manny was so open to my feedback - he even hosted me and my mom for a workshop at his store, where we worked together to tweak the floral design until I was 100% satisfied. He completely transformed my church ceremony in a matter of minutes - we were really pressed for time because there was a baptism immediately before my wedding, but he managed to sneak in and pull off this incredible decor. The pictures speak for themselves. He WOWd me with his level of service and his attention to detail. My guests were in complete awe of his talent!! Not only did he provide the beautiful florals, but he and his team even helped set up the candles and runner and decor...the list goes on and on. I will certainly be using him for future celebrations and highly recommend him!
    Kareema R. Married on 09/01/2021

Absolutely Stunning!

Before I chose Manny as my florist for my wedding, I had gone to a couple others who were not able to capture my vision. Manny listened to me, and really delivered! I am very pleased with how amazing my flowers came out- fresh, beautifully arranged with attention to detail. He was able to work with me even when I came to him just 2 months before the wedding! Absolutely stunning work. Manny was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him for your event! Reasonably priced too! Manny goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are happy. We are truly thankful and appreciate his hard work. He has earned a loyal customer!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Flowers by Manny 1
Offer

We are offering a FREE Bridal bouquet for a Full Wedding booking with us in 2023 and 2024 for a value of ($150.00)

4 MAIN STREE, HEMPSTEAD West Hempstead, NY, 11550
516-476-7804
Location of (Flowers by Manny)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding