49 Reviews for Stylish Events NY

Altar Decor (6)
Non-Floral (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)
49 Stylish Events NY Reviews

Lana was absolutely amazing and we loved working with her throughout the entire process. She offered many creative ideas that added uniqueness to our event and that our guests continually compliment us on! Our decorations at the church and the reception were absolutely amazing and we were totally blown away when we walked into the reception hall. They did such an amazing job at our wedding that after seeing how amazing everything out our friends booked them for their events! Thanks so much Lana and the team at Stylish for making our wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture AJ, 5/26/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lana from Stylish Events did a wonderful job with the flowers and decor for our son's wedding. She was helpful, accommodating and made it so easy for us to plan a wedding even though we were many miles away. I highly recommend Stylish Events!

Profile Picture Ruth, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

From the first meeting to the last, Sunny was amazing to work with. He made sure that the flowers and decor spoke “great gatsby” which was the theme of my wedding. Everything was beautiful the day off and I hope to work with the company once again. Thank you Stylish Events!

Photo for Stylish Events NY Review - Sample of my centerpieces
Photo for Stylish Events NY Review - Manzanita tree for our escort card table
Photo for Stylish Events NY Review - Love Dais centerpiece
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Janisabeth, 9/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We chose Stylish Events for our decorator/florist for our August wedding and could not have been happier with how our decorations turned out! They provided decorations for my mendhi and maticoor night in my backyard in addition to our Hindu wedding ceremony/reception and Catholic reception. Sunny gave the best advice and vendor recommendations, and he helped us stay within budget since we had a lot of events going on. Every meeting we had with Sunny was super informative, and he goes through every detail step by step. Our mandap was absolutely beautiful and the stage setups and flowers for every day were stunning! Sunny and the team at Stylish created an atmosphere more beautiful than we could have imagined for our wedding! My bouquets for both of my weddings and all of the centerpieces were fresh and vibrant. Although we had our receptions in the same room on different days, Stylish Events made it look beautiful and completely different on both days. We cannot thank Sunny and the team at Stylish Events enough! They were invaluable during our wedding week and we would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

We hired Stylish for my sisters engagement and they did an absolutely amazing job. I wanted something elegant with beautiful floral arrangements and they understood exactly what we wanted and worked within our budget to achieve a lovely setting. Bharat even made us garlands for the bride and groom at the very last minute! Sunny, Bharat and Kashi are a pleasure to work with and make the entire process so easy. I especially love that they have in house florists and would definitely recommend Stylish for any of your event needs. We look forward to working with them for the wedding!

Profile Picture Kulsoom, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I used Stylish Events as the decorator for our wedding. They are certainly your go-to vendor for any and all decor, and especially for South Asian weddings. Although we are not South Asian, our wedding theme was very Indian-inspired (along with emphasis on elephants), and they met and exceeded all of my expectations to make our wedding perfect. They even have an auto rickshaw available to rent! All of their statues, furniture, backdrops, and props will elevate your event to elegance!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor

We hired Stylish Events for our stage decor. We worked with Sunny who was professional and friendly. He worked with us in designing our stage decor and it turned out perfect. Thanks so much Sunny and team for making our day special. We highly recommend Stylish Events for wedding and event decor.

Profile Picture Sonia, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

My fiance and I met with Sylinda who was extremely nice and professional. She sent us ideas via email to help with the look we were going for. I can't wait to see the finishing product! I know we won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

They were so easy to work with and amazing. They did an absolutely beautiful job with my flowers and centerpieces. We got so many compliments and I was just in love with everything. We had a winter wonderland theme and they really listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly what they said. We honestly did not want to go crazy with the spending on flowers and they were so reasonably priced as compared to other places we spoke to that were insane and threw in a lot of extras as well. They were also on time, which really makes me happy. Every time I met with them, everyone was so kind and friendly and really made the whole planning process just a little bit easier. Thank you for our beautiful flowers and for everything!

Profile Picture Ilana, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Stylish Events I cant thank you enough for THEE most amazing themed wedding. From the bouquets to the flower girl baskets and men flowers, they went above and beyond to give us our dream wedding. We got married the day after Christmas. So me and my husband went with a winter wonder land theme. Stylish evenst hit it right on the nose. We went with bare tree center pieces with hanging crystals and tea lights. We had a Sweet heart table that was beyond our imagination. We had two giant king and queen chairs with a white background. Words cant descried enough what they were able to do. We were in constant contact with sunny. Who gave us a lot for our money. Seriously cant thank you enough. Thank you so much Stylish events

Profile Picture Marsha, 12/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Bharat from Stylish Events is out of this world. The way he envisions everything is absolutely beautiful. I gave him my theme colors and told him to take care of the rest according to my budget since I had a lot of other things on my plate. Whenever someone would ask what are you doing for your backdrop? or what kind of centerpieces will you have? I just told them that Bharat @ Stylish Events is taking care of it and that it will be a surprise. Upon walking into the venue for my room shot, my mouth was left wide open. Stylish Events did a home run for my wedding at Chateau Briand and I cannot thank Bharat and his crew enough for setting up a winter wonderland. I had 100 % confidence in this vendor and they are absolutely spectacular which is why they come highly recommended.

I would also like to point out that Stylish Events also did my backdrop/seating area for my henna night on short notice (2 days before)- I told him that my friend's plans to decorate the hall fell through and that I was trying to wing it with a makeshift stand and my own curtains. I told him the time and place of my henna and he told me to not worry- Come henna day and there he was there working away setting up a beautiful backdrop to make my henna night unforgettable. Everyone was running to where I was sitting to take pictures and they were all asking about who my vendor was and where can they book them. I cannot thank Bharat and the Stylish Events team for giving me my dream wedding & henna night. Our guests are still talking about the wedding and the atmosphere you created. You will not be disappointed if you book Stylish Events!

Profile Picture Yildiz, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Stylish Events did a beautiful job on my wedding day with all of my flowers and decor for my South East Asian Wedding. They made my Mandap look gorgeous. I could not have asked for anything better! I will recommend them to all of my friends getting married in the near future.

Profile Picture Danielle , 10/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I cannot express how happy I am with how my arrangements came out for my wedding. The centerpiece were exactly what I pictures and everything I wanted! Aisha was incredibly helpful understanding exactly how i wanted everything. They are extremely professional and supper friendly! On the day of my wedding I couldn't fit all my personals in my car and a very friendly gentleman offered to bring them to where I needed them! I am so grateful for all his help! I could've not been any happier with everything specially with my bridal boquet! I felt in love with it! It was exactly what i wanted. I just want to give a HUGE Thank You to everyone that help throughout the process. You guys are amazing!

Profile Picture Mirna, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Incredible work. The Stylish team had to deal with a freak rainstorm midway through the setup of my outdoor ceremony, so you could imagine my anxiety. However, despite that major setback, they still managed to complete the setup quickly and beautifully! I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful job they did for both the ceremony and reception decor - it exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend them and I look forward to utilizing their decor services again.

Profile Picture Soumya, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was about a week ago, and each time I look through photos, I'm still in awe of how beautiful the flowers were. From our initial meetings with Sunny, he was very honest, reasonable, and accommodating as they were able to include the arrangements I wanted of a high and low mix while remaining within our budget. He had good suggestions for flowers to use that would hold up all day since July can be hot for summer weddings. And on the day of the wedding Stylish Events delivered that and then some -- all our flowers were gorgeous and lasted even into the next day after the wedding. I especially loved that they placed my bouquet charm of my grandfather on top of the bouquet...it was so beautiful. Everyone at the reception commented on how beautiful the centerpieces, sweetheart table arrangement, and cake decorations were. Thank you so much to Sunny and everyone at Stylish Events for being such a pleasure to work with and adding to the beauty of our wedding!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Stylish Events in Hicksville as our florist for our July 4 wedding. They were very affordable and flexible. Definitely the best price quote we received by far. We ordered a lot of flowers- my bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, 18 low centerpieces, groom's boutineer, groomsmens' boutineers, cake flowers, flower ball for the flower girl, nosegays, corsages, and a throw bouquet. Everything came out amazing and great quality. I got so many compliments on my bouquet. I would highly reccommend to others!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Went with stylish events as I loved their style and ideas they came up with flowers. I told them my color scheme and instantly knew the perfect flower to go with. I was very pleased with the service they provided and loved the fact that they provide candy bars that way I didn't have to set up and find the candy on my own. The provided me with a bridal bouquet, throw bouquet, 7 bridesmaids bouquets, 2 flower girl crowns, loose rose petals, flower girl baskets, 12 boutinnaires, 4 corsages, candles, and candy bar for 150 people. Would recommend them to anyone. Thank you stylish events

Profile Picture Kim, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Sunny and his team at Stylish Events did such a great job making everything look so beautiful on our wedding day. They didn’t rest until every minor detail was perfect and what we had carefully planned in advance. The attention and care they treated us with made us feel like they were planning an event for someone in their own family. To this day, people still tell us how beautiful the Mandap was, along with the stage and the other decorations. I highly recommend Sunny and his team at Stylish Events a million times over for your wedding event.

Profile Picture User7458781, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Sunny and his team did an amazing job at the reception and the church decor. He was very accommodating and provided us with a vision of a fairy tale that actually came true. He was a good listener and coordinated quite a bit in the background, between the linen company, church and the hall, everything went seamlessly.

Profile Picture Priyanka, 5/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Aisha was great she was on point. The flowers were beautiful. So sweet and helped the bride with here vision. The wedding was 4/23/16 and I will recommend them to everyone and there prices are great we went to a few florist and they can not compare to stylish events. My husbands cousin is using them in January. Thank you thank you. The bride and groom couldn't have been more happy. Btw I was the MOH.

Profile Picture patty, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was overwhelmed by the fantastic job Sylinda at Stylish Events did for my wedding. My bouquet was absolutely spectacular and the centerpieces were gorgeous. Sylinda was extremely creative and flexible. She really brought everything to life. The flowers were vibrant and guests were thrilled to be able to take home the centerpieces. I highly recommend Sylinda at Stylish Events.

Profile Picture Nyala, 4/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kashi was absolutely wonderful! He did an amazing job with our decorations! He went above and beyond what we even asked for. We highly recommend stylish events as they really put great effort into ensuring your special day is perfect.

Profile Picture User5472224, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Bharat was INVALUABLE for our wedding! After being disappointed by other vendors, Bharat and his team not only listened to us, but they created a atmosphere more beautiful than we could have ever dreamed. Our guests are still complementing us nearly two weeks after our wedding reception, and we would gladly recommend Stylish Events to anyone looking to make their event a magical one.

Profile Picture Lindsay & Zain, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used stylish events for our wedding this past September and they were amazing! Stylish provided the decor for our centerpieces, flower arrangements, and stage decor. They were very professional and dedicated to their work and from the beginning to the end , they made the process of selecting our flowers/decor extremely easy helping us every step of the way. They listened to our ideas and were able to incorporate everything we had asked for. On the day of the wedding, we couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked! So happy to have worked with them and thank you for the amazing job!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews