Stylish Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Ro G Married on 03/17/2022

I had such a great experience!

I wanted a true floral company to provide the florals for my wedding day. Stylish was recommended by my venue and I am so happy I made the decision to go with them. Communication was great with my account manager Sundeep. She took her time to help me create the vision I was going for. She was very thorough and kind. I was even able to get my beautiful sweetheart area through them. The best part was walking into my reception room reveal. My breath was instantly taken away! I couldn’t believe my eyes. The floral arrangements were even more magical than I could ever imagine. I am still blown away by it til this day. Thank you Stylish for making my wedding dreams come true!
    Rohit J. Married on 07/31/2021

Absolutely delightful

I have to give it to Stylish Events they did a fantastic job at our wedding, everything they touched they left visually breathtaking. During the process we primarily worked with Sunny. He was attentive to what my fiance and I were looking for and came up with creative and unique designs. We had to make adjustments for the wedding and I primarily spoke to Bharat and Kashi during that process. They were really receptive to our changes. I never had an issue getting in touch with anyone or have to wait long for a follow up. I was absolutely shocked the day of the wedding, the way they brought everything together it was like a fairytale on the water. Working with Stylish Events made wedding planning seamless, headache free and most importantly reliable for our big day, I wouldn’t hire anyone else!
  • Lance
    Lance K. Married on 06/25/2021

Would highly recommend

Absolutely highly recommend Stylish and would refer anyone looking for event décor to them. We used stylish for our wedding ceremony, wedding reception, and Sangeet. The team at Stylish was very communicative, helpful and supportive throughout the entire process. Working with stylish took away a lot of stressful wedding planning, and everything turned out amazing for every event. They understood our vision very clearly and make it a reality for our Wedding. Couldn’t ask for anything better.
  • Tejash
    Tejash S. Married on 06/05/2021

100% Recommend

From the first contact, Stylish Events was fantastic to work with. They really helped bring the vision for our Sangeet and wedding ceremony to reality. With the logistical difficulties due to COVID we could not be happier to work with Sunny at Stylish Events who was very helpful, informative, transparent and importantly flexible. Sunny performed several on site visits giving us great tips and suggestions and on our event days the décor was even better than we could have hoped for. Would 100% recommend, no reservations at all!
  • Jaspreet
    Jaspreet B. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Decor!

We are so glad we went with Stylish Events for our Wedding Reception! They have a wide array of available design options and importantly are happy to come up with totally different and unique concepts. For our reception we wanted to have a modern feel while still contributing some cultural aspects and Stylish Events went above and beyond our expectations. We could not be happier with Sunny and the entire Stylish Events team!
    Ami S. Married on 05/23/2021

Exceeded expectations!

We had the pleasure of working with Sunny at Stylish Events for our sangeet, wedding and reception décor. He was very attentive to what we wanted and offered great suggestions based on his experience and knowledge of the venue. When we saw our mandap we were blown away! Sunny and his hard working team completely exceeded our expectations and brought our vision to life. At every event we had several guests come up to us to complement the décor. We want to thank Stylish Events for making our weekend so memorable. We really appreciate all the hard work, passion and talent they put into our special day- I would highly recommend them!!
  • Falicia
    Falicia K. Married on 01/08/2021

Amazing !!

tylish Events was nothing but amazing, accommodating, unique, and most of all easy to work with. Having a COVID wedding is nothing fun nor easy, but every time I went to Stylish and spoke with Sunny he made me that much more excited for my upcoming wedding. We had originally booked Stylish pre-COVID and then the world turned upside down. We continued to move on with our wedding and do it it our backyard. Our backyard DID NOT look like a backyard, it looked like a venue. My vision from each of my venues came true and the day of our wedding my breath was completely taken away. Stylish was extremely patient and understanding during these times and made it so easy to work with them. They also did my bridal shower to top it off and that was nothing but amazing. Their designs and visions are unique and never duplicated. We are so beyond grateful for them and what they did for us, they made our day SPECIAL, AMAZING, and most of all MEMORABLE. I highly without questioning would suggest anyone using Stylish, you will not regret it.
    Aleena J. Married on 07/31/2020

Stunning decor

I am so grateful that we decided to go with Stylish Events. Everything was planned perfectly down to every detail of my flower colors, the aisle and stage. As soon as I walked out to the mandip I stopped in awe. Sunny designed my mandip and it was absolutely beautiful. The floral design and cascading bouquet made me feel like i had a royal wedding. Our wedding plans had to be adjusted due to the pandemic and Kashi was very accommodating and understanding throughout that process. The day of my MOHs checked in and Bharat was handling the set up. They were very timely and followed the timeline down to the minute. The set up was absolutely stunning both during the day and at sunset. Inside the reception hall the set up was completely different and filled the room with an elegant vibe. I cannot recommend them enough.
  • Gianna
    Gianna R. Married on 06/21/2020

Beautiful work

I loved the flowers for my wedding. Stylish Events was so good to work with. I had to postpone my wedding and decrease my guest count due to covid and they accommodated my changes with charging me again. Great company!!
    N A Married on 06/20/2020

Excellent Experience

Stylish Events was a true pleasure to work with. Isha made sure that everything was set up perfectly. She worked with my budget and enabled me to have a beautiful stage and centerpieces. She responded to all my concerns. I would definitely recommend Stylish Events.
  • Laila
    Laila B. Married on 09/15/2019

Professional and flexible

This past month I started working with Stylish Events for my event thats coming up. I have to commend them for their professionalism as well as their knowledge for their craft/services. I worked with Sunny and have been in contact with Carla as well. They are both great to work with. In my situation, due to an unforeseeable circumstance, the venue along with the date of the event had to change (and I’m only a month and a half away from my event) while I was struggling to get everything back on track with other vendors, team at Stylish Events were very understanding to my situation and worked closely with me to ensure I’ll have a beautiful event. If you are looking to hold an event, I would definitely recommend giving them a call and checking out their work. In short, I would definitely hire them again to do my future events.
    Kevin M. Married on 08/31/2019

Elegance at its Best

The team at Stylish Events was a pleasure to work with. They worked with our budget to make sure we got the best bang for our buck. The stage was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were amazing and better than I envisioned it. Thank you all for making our wedding look so beautiful.
    Beatrice Married on 08/25/2019

5-stars excellence

We used this company for our wedding last year and were so incredibly impressed! We loved all of the decor they did for us! It was amazing! We personally worked with the owner Bharat, and he is one of the nicest, friendliest, and accommodating man! He will make sure everything comes out perfect for your big day. They truly take care of all the small details and know how to organize their people and work together as a team! Definitely would recommend to everyone!
    Abby Married on 08/10/2019

Easy to work with!

We met Stylish Events/Lana at one of our venue’s (Fox Hollow) Wedding Expos. We are so lucky we got to work with her. She helped us bring the looks we wanted for our wedding to life - centerpieces, sweetheart table, bouquet, boutonnières, etc. She was so easy to communicate with and really understood exactly what we wanted based on our vague descriptions given what little we knew about flowers lol She didn’t push us into any floral arrangements we decided we didn’t really care for and made every request feel reasonable and possible. We’d definitely recommend to work with Lana - she’s the best!
    Liana B. Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous Florals

Stylish Events went above and beyond my expectations! Planning my wedding, I was not entirely sure what type of floral arrangements I wanted. I worked with Tara and showed her my color scheme as well as a few pictures floral looks that I liked and she was able to create centerpieces and bouquets even more beautiful than I imagined. I highly recommend Stylish Events because they made the process so easy and my wedding was absolutely gorgeous!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 04/06/2019

Choose Stylish Events !

I am so glad we had the chance to work with Stylish Events for our wedding. Tara was beyond helpful and worked her magic to make everything come together perfectly and within budget. I would highly recommend using them as your florist if you are looking to work with easy going, responsive, and wonderful people.
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Arrangements

My floral arrangements were stunning! I was a little concerned when the vases that were used on the day of my wedding were not the ones that I had originally agreed to, but they worked out none the less. Stylish Events captured my vision of having fall colors very well and I was satisfied with the outcome.

Stylish Events's reply:

I am so glad you loved every last detail! Your photos came out stunning! Thank you again for choosing Stylish Events!
    Krissia Married on 09/13/2018
    Stylish Events decorated and provided all flowers for my wedding. After initially having a bad experience with a different florist, Lana fron Stylish Events made everything possible to make me feel comfortable, made the entire process easy and delivered on time. The flower arrangements were beautiful. Price was actually very reasonable compared to other places. I have nothing bad to say, the entire process from beginning to end was easy.
  • W
    Wendy Married on 08/24/2018
    Our son just got married at the Mansion at Oyster Bay and Kashi from Stylish Events arranged all the decorations for the ceremony and reception. The flowers were exquisite, they did exactly what we had envisioned. The Hoopah was gorgeous too. There prices were reasonable and they were so easy to work with. Thank you Kashi, we would definitely recommend you for any venue and event.

Stylish Events's reply:

Thank you! The pleasure was all mine. We loved working with you the entire way. I appreciate the praise. It is always wonderful to hear we helped execute a clients vision exactly how they imagined it!
  • Yanique
    Yanique Married on 08/12/2018
    I am so grateful and happy to have met Sunny and his team from Stylish Event, from our first encounter, my now Husband and I felt comfortable, enough so that we decided to use them for our wedding, and we are so happy we did. because of Sunny and Stylish event i now believe that fairy tale exist. Guest are still raving about the decor, they were so in love with the boutonniere. As for my bouquet, i am without words to explain how in love i am with it, sunny went above and beyond making the changes we requested but with perfection. they were so accommodating to our last minute change in flowers pick up times. i am so happy and elated to write this review and will to recommend to use you guys for any other big events we will be having.

Stylish Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! It was great to meet and work with you! You were amazing to work with and make my job very easy!
    Vipon Married on 07/28/2018
    The work of a decorator is most critical both for the punctuality of events and for creating a wow factor for your event. We signed up with Stylish Events for the decoration work of our daughter’s wedding from July 27-28, 2018. Kashi and his crew did the most remarkable job for our three different events: Henna/Sangeeta, Hindu Ceremony and Reception. We are sticklers for time. Kashi promised us that all work would be completed as per agreed timeline. That looked pretty challenging to us, however after meeting with Kashi a couple of times, we were at ease. Stylish Events put together the most spectacular decor for our daughter’s wedding. Their team went an extra mile to make sure all ends were tied well. We highly recommend Stylish Events as they are most dependable and trust worthy.

Stylish Events's reply:

Thank you Vipon! I am so happy to have been able to work with you on your events. It was an absolute pleasure. You had wonderful ideas and were great to work with. I am very happy you, your daughter and your entire family were happy with our services!
    Su I. Married on 06/29/2018

Amazing Quality

Sunny and his team did the decor for all three of my wedding events! The stylish events team is very organized and professional. I had three events so Sunny and Kashi worked with me closely to figure out what worked within my budget and were very flexible. The flowers that I received for all the events were top notch quality and super fresh. If you’re looking to work with a team that is open to new ideas, creative, reliable, and can work within your budget—I highly recommend Stylish Events!

Stylish Events's reply:

Your ideas and vision made our job easy! Thanks so much for trusting us with your big day. It was an absolute pleasure for us to have been able to work with you and help execute such amazing events! To this day, one of our favorite events to have worked on.
    Aj Married on 05/26/2018
    Lana was absolutely amazing and we loved working with her throughout the entire process. She offered many creative ideas that added uniqueness to our event and that our guests continually compliment us on! Our decorations at the church and the reception were absolutely amazing and we were totally blown away when we walked into the reception hall. They did such an amazing job at our wedding that after seeing how amazing everything out our friends booked them for their events! Thanks so much Lana and the team at Stylish for making our wedding day so memorable!

Stylish Events's reply:

Your welcome! The pleasure was all mine! You two were so great to work with and we loved every moment of it.
    Ruth Married on 12/24/2017
    Lana from Stylish Events did a wonderful job with the flowers and decor for our son's wedding. She was helpful, accommodating and made it so easy for us to plan a wedding even though we were many miles away. I highly recommend Stylish Events!
    Janisabeth Married on 09/14/2017
    From the first meeting to the last, Sunny was amazing to work with. He made sure that the flowers and decor spoke “great gatsby” which was the theme of my wedding. Everything was beautiful the day off and I hope to work with the company once again. Thank you Stylish Events!

Stylish Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Loved working with you guys!!