Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJUSA

DJUSAEvents is turn-key event entertainment and production company. 20+ years experience.

DJUSAEvents is a turn-key event entertainment and production company with over 20 years of event experience.

We offer the finest DJs and Celebrity Event Hosts for the special event industry. Our elite team of seasoned entertainers are highly energetic & motivated, ensuring a truly memorable event. We strive to provide the highest quality of entertainment to those who demand something beyond the expected. DJUSA’s attention to detail and passion for our work will show at your event.

Our handpicked entertainers are built for the event industry. We are continuously introducing top talent and entertainment concepts to clients all around the world.

From intimate private affairs to large corporate events, DJUSA is the trusted name to make any event spectacular.

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

We are still trying to contain our excitement over our wedding, and reception that was DJ'ed by DJ Sharad 2 weeks ago.
Our point person with DJUSA was Rohit, and he was quick to respond to emails and very organized with dealing with timelines/song requests for entrances.
On to the DJ performance itself, DJ Sharad brought up the energy with seamless mixes and great song choices that reflected who was on the dance floor (More Indian music for the aunties/uncles, and changed to contemporary for when the youngin's took over). Our dance floor was full all night. Thanks again :)

Profile Picture florine , 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting, MC

DJUSA is amazing. From the start, they were such a pleasure to work with. After we booked, our contact was Avi. Avi walked us through the many steps of the music planning process. I was a really nervous bride, and Avi was always more than happy to get on the phone with me, talk to me about my music and vision, etc. Avi is also very, very responsive with emails and phone calls (he would answer within minutes). As the wedding day neared, DJUSA was very helpful with helping us pick our music, and accommodating the very specific songs I wanted.

The day of the wedding, DJUSA arrived on time, and set up and was super organized. We booked DJUSA for our baarat, our ceremony music, and our reception music. DJUSA kept the party going during our baarat the entire time. Since my husband really likes metal music, they even played a few metal songs during the baarat. The ceremony music was perfect too. My parents and I wanted a lot of specifics and DJ USA accommodated and executed that perfectly.

DJUSA really, really, really brought the party during my reception. We literally had people dancing on tables during our reception. The dance floor was ALWAYS packed and everyone had the time of their lives.

You HAVE to hire DJUSA for your wedding. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Abira, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

I hosted my wedding in NYC at the Glasshouses on 10/28/17. I rented out white lounge chairs, tables and curtains for the ceremony through Sharad from DJUSA. The staff was extremely professional, items were high quality and they did an outstanding job with presentation and set up. Sharad is very friendly and easy to work with. I decided just a few days before my wedding that I wanted his team to install curtains for the ceremony entrance and he executed well. I felt that he was reasonably priced as well!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1511370587415 2545 nr 161105q
220x220 sq 1511287421101 cold fireworks
220x220 sq 1511276505808 westmount   dry ice effect
220x220 sq 1511287753291 img2738
220x220 sq 1526712995 257631706aad1add 1526712995 75be3d25f1c36a16 1526712993048 1 c1
220x220 sq 1526713000 afd54dc0714a88e6 1526712999 a12500ad963c77f3 1526712997182 2 c3

11 Michael Avenue, Farmingdale, NY 11735   See On Map