18 Cain Drive, Plainview, NY 11803 Map · Phone number

About DJUSA

DJUSAEvents is a turn-key event entertainment and production company with over 20 years of event experience.

We offer the finest DJs and Celebrity Event Hosts for the special event industry. Our elite team of seasoned entertainers are highly energetic & motivated, ensuring a truly memorable event. We strive to provide the highest quality of entertainment to those who demand something beyond the expected. DJUSA’s attention to detail and passion for our work will show at your event.

Our handpicked entertainers are built for the event industry. We are continuously introducing top talent and entertainment concepts to clients all around the world.

From intimate private affairs to large corporate events, DJUSA is the trusted name to make any event spectacular.

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Dancejock Productions Ltd

152 Reviews for DJUSA

• NM

Nm · Married on 04/10/2021

Excellent All-in-One Entertainment

It's not easy planning a wedding during the pandemic. Even more difficult is to plan a fun wedding in under 30 days. With Sharad by my side, it was seamless. Sharad from DJ USA not only agreed to DJ my event with only 10 days notice, he arranged for Rohan and DJ Arjun to work with me according to my schedule. DJ Arjun kept all our guests on their dancing feet. Rohan did a fine job helping with the bride's entry, along with family entries at the reception. He cared about my event as much as I did and worked with all my vendors like a team! Sharad even introduced me to the best decorators and made sure I had the best videographer for my wedding - I was on the fence if I should get a videographer or not. So glad I did. He even arranged for a dhol player for our milni ceremony. Sharad basically jumped in like family would to help this bride! Arjun and Rohan were not only professional but very attentive to what the guests wanted and liked. There's no other entertainment team I could ever think of to deliver the best for your celebration!! Everyone was too busy dancing that no one took out their phones to take pics of the dancing.

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Zoya

Zoya C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing Service!!

DJ USA was so professional and worked so hard to keep our event in order. If it weren’t for Rohan from DJ USA, our event would not be complete. They organized everything and announced scheduled every part of the event seamlessly. Not to mention the music was bomb!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Ammara · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent experience

I had DJ Uzi at my party and he not only knew how to read the room and keep the party going, he was also extremely receptive to requests and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DJUSA FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Karma Events Wedding Planners

Rock the house type events is what's expected from DJUSA!!!! They been around for so long with great reputation in the industry.

• 18 Cain Drive Plainview, NY, 11803 See on map