Partytime Entertainment

Middle Island, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,625 Most Popular Price

Ceremony ● Cocktail hour ● Reception ● DJ/MC ● Intelligent Lighting ● Cold Sparks ● TVs ● Musicians ● More

Servicing One Wedding Per Day!!!

Lookng for a fun, high energy and interactive DJ Entertainment team? With Partytime Entertainment you'll have the club brought to you while keeping a dash of class & elegance! Whether you need DJs, MCs, Musicians, Video Screens, Lighting, Special Effects or more, Partytime's got you covered! more for all events!!

Experience
This family-owned business has been supplying entertainment to couples for over 30 years. They've won numerous awards for providing music for a variety of events. Their talented DJs are skilled in almost every musical genre you can think of. They're passionate about what they do, and can accommodate an intimate gathering or a grand affair.

Our Mission

From booking to enjoying. From loading in, to loading out. From your first dance, to cake cutting. We ensure that all business with Partytime Enterainment will be carried out with the highest of professionalism, and that our business ethics, hand picked team and high quality services will not allow you to ever second guess our FAMILY as the best to make your special day the best that it could be.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,625

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Veronica
    Veronica F. Married on 12/11/2021

Killed it!

It's been over a week since my wedding and I've waited this long to write my review because Dan and his crew left me absolutely speechless. They absolutely KILLED it. I told Dan on our first meeting I wanted a party the entire time for my reception, that I wanted to dance so hard that I died on that dance floor. And they did NOT disappoint! My husband had to keep pulling me off the dance floor because I kept dancing to hit after hit. The entire planning experience with Dan was pleasurable. He was so flexible and accommodating considering the pandemic and our life situation at the time. It felt like Dan was a friend who truly wanted us to have the wedding of our dreams and he completely made that happen for us. Dan and crew, thank you so much for making the best night of my life happen!
    Lauren B. Married on 12/11/2021

Made our wedding perfect!

From the first time I chatted with PartyTime Entertainment, I knew immediately they weren’t only fun but professional. The process of booking and all the meetings before the wedding were seamless. Jimmy and Brian were such a big part of our day and they made it special. They were great at orchestrating without being overpowering what we should be doing. They integrated seamlessly into the day. Everyone loved the music and people did not want to leave the dance floor. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a DJ and MC to make your wedding day perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Middle Island, 11953
6319240987
Location of (Partytime Entertainment)
16 Sawgrass Drive, Suite 2 Bellport, NY, 11713 See on map