Partytime Entertainment Reviews

37 Reviews for Partytime Entertainment

• Maria

Maria · Married on 10/11/2019

The Best Day Ever

Dan and Jimmy made our Wedding truly the funnest day of our lives! Every guest made sure to tell us how amazing our DJ was and that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. The whole staff was helpful, patient, enthusiastic, and so determined to make my husband and I happy! I couldn’t have imagined a better day and a better group of people to provide the fun for our wedding, we will never forget it. We will definitely be hiring Party Time again. We love you Dan, Jimmy, and Cathy!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Brian

Brian Robinson · Married on 10/06/2019

Super lit party

Amazing people that put on such an amazing show, they killed it. Awesome communication throughout the whole process. Had the party lit from beginning to end and everyone one up dancing

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Smith · Married on 09/28/2019

Ain't no party like a PARTYTIME party; They're phenomenal!

The team at Partytime Entertainment is nothing short of exceptional!! They went above and beyond to make sure we had the very best night we could've ever imagined. Not only was the music and lighting exactly what we wanted and more, they even took hundreds of pictures for us (that I'm sure our photographer wasn't able to capture) that were ready to view the next day. We love being able to look back and remember all the little/big details; which we have done daily -all thanks to them! Their attention to detail is top notch and they take extreme pride in what they do. We will definitely be using their services again, and would highly recommend them any chance we can!!! We met as friends and left as family. We cannot thank Partytime Entertainment enough for making our special day the very best! In short, don't miss out. Hire them!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Lauren G · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing DJ Experience for wedding!!

Awesome experience! Great communication, music was awesome, they made some last minute changes for me and even did a mash up of songs for a special dance with my Dad! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Dawn Carley · Married on 05/18/2019

Party Time entertainment Was the DJ for my daughters sweet 16. Every person at the party was up and dancing the entire time !! They were fantastic!

They had every guest up and dancing. Everyone had such a wonderful time. They kept the flow of the party perfectly and also had a photographer that captured every moment with perfection. We highly recommend them and will definitely be using them for any future parties

Sent on 06/23/2019

Emma Cappel · Married on 02/02/2019

Partytime is the best!

By far the best vendor I worked with! Always friendly and professional! Friends and family can't stop talking about how great the music was! If your looking for a great time and a company that will treat you like family, then Partytime Entertainment is your only option!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Cara Lilley · Married on 02/02/2019

Total excitement excellence and professionalism!!!

If you want to have a great time at any event hire this vender!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Rebecca and Anthony Pirrello · Married on 01/12/2019

The Best MC

Tom was simply the best. He was referred to me by a friend who was married last year who I trust! We could not have asked for better. He took what we asked for in terms of background music and dance music and with his own spin made the best sets we could have asked for all night! We knew our MC was important and he made all the difference on our special day&night. From the ceremony music, to Sinatra during cocktail hour and dinner, to R&B and classic rock, to my sister’s special Springsteen request, he fit it all in without missing a beat. Thank you ❤️

Sent on 01/23/2019

Eileen Vaughn · Married on 11/03/2018

Very Professional

They provided sound for both ceremony and reception. They had multiple packages that would satisfy any desire or whim. We went with one of the simple packages, which included some additional up lighting for the reception, which was very nice. Very professional and kept the party at a good pace. As an extra bonus they included a photographer in which they sent us all the high definition photos for no extra fee. We gave them very little direction as far as music style and we approved of the selections that were played.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Ryan · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing experience & team!

These guys know how to throw a party! We could not have asked for a better DJ package for our wedding. Dan is an amazing DJ, Jim is an amazing MC, and if it weren't for Dan's mom taking pictures, we wouldn't have any from our wedding. Our photographer lost all of our wedding pictures but luckily we now have pictures to remember our day thanks to these guys! They ran the entire night smoothly from caterer timing, to speeches, to dances. Everyone at our wedding say it's the most fun they have EVER had at a wedding and specifically mentioned Dan and Jim as the reason why!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing people and amazing company!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Dawn · Married on 06/23/2018

Jimmy and his team were absolutely amazing. We loved everything about our night. The lighting was beautiful and the music was perfect. I highly recommend this team for anyone special day they will make it the best event you have ever had.

Sent on 06/25/2018

David · event on: 05/05/2018

Party Entertainment did an excellent job. I believe they went above and beyond. Many guests say that it was the best sweet 16 they've ever been to, and that's because the DJ keeps the party going.

In addition to the music (of course), they provided lights (outstanding - lights do make a big difference), TV projection of pictures that were being taken during the event was perfect. They brought in 2 photographers that kept snapping all night, and made sure they got the key pictures (over 700+ pics). The hanging backdrop design, size, and quality for pictures did not let us down.

The DJ consulted with me during the event to make sure I was happy with the way things were going, and also to keep the party on track with entrance, announcements, candles, food, etc.

The owner/DJ definitely took pride in what he was doing and was very much into putting his best into the event.

I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Susie · Married on 04/23/2018

The decision to choose Partytime Entertainment was an easy one, especially after talking with Dan on the phone for the first time. We knew that we wanted a no-frills DJ experience for our wedding with a vendor that would listen to our requests but also be willing to improvise a bit; we got both with Partytime Entertainment . After Dan and Jim meeting with us in person for about two hours (on Dans birthday no less) and discussing the types of music we like and dislike, Dan was able to come up with a perfect playlist for each memorable dance during our wedding. The end result was a great evening filled with memorable music that fit our personalities and tastes perfectly and kept everyone dancing and entertained the whole time. As well as some amazing pictures that Jim took throughout my whole wedding. We got many compliments on how great the music was as well as Mc was. We can’t recommend them enough. If you’re looking for a great, affordable DJ who will absolutely nail the music at your wedding, look no further than Partytime Entertainment. Thank you to Dan , Jim & Jim Jr for making Eddie and my Wedding absolutely perfect. <3 love the Armstrongs

Sent on 05/21/2018

Rob · Married on 01/27/2018

Partytime was referred to me by a friend that had used their services for their wedding a few years back and they were unbelievable! They delivered 100%. People were complimenting me on the music at our wedding. It really set the tone for the whole night. People danced all night long. Aside from the dance floor, our cocktail hour music was perfect as well. Don't forget your DJ has a very important role in your big day. He keeps your wedding on schedule, he gets people on the dance floor, hypes up the crowd for your entrance, etc. Special thanks to the Lilley family for making sure our day was perfect!!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a great time..thank you for making our wedding music enjoyable for all to listen...glad we found you and used your services..you are a very nice family..
    Jason & Nicole Barkley
    10/28/2017

Sent on 11/10/2017

Meg · event on: 10/21/2017

Party time Entertainment was professional and attentive right from the beginning. I never planned a big party before and they walked me through it all like we were friends for years! They kept everyone at the party dancing all night. Honest, reliable, and priced good! I'm sooo glad that I found them! I will definitely be using them again! A HUGE Thank You to Jim and Dan!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Dan & Christina · Married on 06/11/2017

Jimmy & Cathy. Thank you for everything you did for our wedding day, especially the dry ice!
    -Christina & Dan

Sent on 02/10/2018

Anna · Married on 05/12/2017

My wedding was 8 months ago and still all of my friends and family are asking where I found my entertainment! Partytime Entertainment supplied our DJ, up lighting, TV monitors and custom monogram for our wedding. Everyone in their family was not only professional but so nice and accommodating to our requests. Jimmy was a great master of ceremonies and kept the reception flowing effortlessly and Dan kept the dance floor crowded. I particularly loved the games they played with the crowd to get everyone dancing. Great interactions!! The light show was beautiful and the music choices kept everyone having a great time! Because of Partytime Entertainment's assistance, the wedding reception was amazing! Thank you Jimmy , Dan and the rest of the team for making it possible!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Chris · Married on 02/18/2017

Our wedding planner recommended Partytime Entertainment to us. Partytime Entertainment supplied our DJ, up lighting, TV monitors and custom monogram for our wedding. Our music needs were going to be extremely varied! Words can't describe how thankful that we were match with DJ Dan. Several months before the wedding, we sat down with Dan and discussed all of the music that my wife and I enjoyed listening to, then he went on to ask what kind of music our family and friends enjoyed. All along the way he very accurately began compiling a list of artists and specific songs that he marked as must play and some that must avoid. We left that original meeting feeling great about the mix of music that we would be playing at the reception. The whole Partytime team were extremely professional. They even send you a lead sheet before the wedding to make sure that they have all their playlists in order. Dan explained to me that “we only get one shot at this so there’s never room for mistakes!” Our wedding introductions were spot on! Jimmy our MC nailed every part and got the crowd really hyped up. As for our first dance it was unbelievable how magical it was when the lights dimmed and our song was played as our family watched aside the dance floor. The light show was amazing, in fact they hired a lighting designer to come and create the entire light show for the evening! Everyone has been talking about the show they put on that not too many companies do. Throughout the night the dance floor was always full to its capacity! They did an exceptional job of keeping everyone dancing and having a good time. That being said my wife and I never stopped dancing!! I would highly recommend Dan, Jimmy Cathy and the rest of the Partytime Entertainment family for any event! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Shelly · Married on 10/07/2016

Dan was recommended by my venue and I'm glad they did because we were blown away. We didn't give him much of a playlist, just a few songs NOT to play and everything he played was perfect. Our entire reception was a blast and it's all thanks to Partytime Entertainment! 2 of my sisters are getting married next year and I know who I'm recommending! They didn't make a single mistake and even when above and beyond with all of their services. I didn't think my family were the type to dance but Dan had them dancing all night. They definitely exceeded all of my expectations!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Chrissy · event on: 06/04/2016

Jim Likley made sure there were no hiccups in my daughters party. He checked with me throughout the evening to see if everything was ok. I would recommend him and his wife Cathy for any party!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Michele · event on: 03/20/2016

Perfection from start to finish

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • User6805427 · event on: 09/21/2015

I have met the crew of Partytime many years ago at an event, I hired them to do a party for an older crowd, they played everything that we wanted to hear. Few years later my niece I add them for her wedding..they played everything both her and her husband wanted to hear for the younger crowd. Saw them again of the Sweet 16, The kids danced all night. I am truly impressed on how versatile they are with their music, this family owned operation really puts 110% in everything that they do. I just recently hired them again and I'm looking forward to the event.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jessica · event on: 07/18/2015

very professional and reliable. My engagement party was awesome. I would highly recommend partytime entertainment to anyone. Honestly, great people.

Sent on 08/05/2015