East Wind Long Island

Up to 1,500 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 1,500 guests

East Wind Long Island is an upscale wedding venue located in Wading River, New York. Nestled on 26 lush acres at the gateway to Long Island’s North Fork, this magnificent estate is the perfect setting to host the wedding of your dreams. The experienced event team at East Wind Long Island treat every event they host with their own personalized touch and impeccable level of professionalism. They will go above and beyond to make your wedding day an unforgettable experience from beginning to end.

Facilities and Capacity
East Wind Long Island can accommodate up to 1,200 wedding guests in its elegant indoor and outdoor event spaces. The venue is home to 50 grand rooms and suites, as well as a lavish spa and an award-winning catering facility. There are several locations on the property where couples can celebrate their special day. The Estate at East Wind is an exclusive event venue that offers a one wedding at a time experience to couples on their wedding day. It features a picturesque outdoor ceremony space and a beautiful glass-walled cocktail space. The ALL NEW VINEYARD brings a whole new wedding experience among the vines and is perfect for an intimate gathering of close friends and family, where yours is the only wedding, from the ceremony to the send-off, with picturesque grounds, farm to table cuisine, no site fee, world class service, and more. The Inn offers several ceremony and reception locations for intimate and grand affairs, like The Veranda, Southampton, Northampton and The Grand Ballroom.

East Wind Long Island is a full-service wedding venue that is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions. The venue offers a myriad of wedding event services to couples planning their nuptials, which include lodging accommodations, all-inclusive packages, event planning, in-house catering and cake. East Wind Long Island offers onsite parking and valet services to couples and their guests during the wedding events they facilitate. The venue is wheelchair accessible.

Cuisine
At East Wind Long Island, the talented chefs carefully create delicious meals using recipes and ingredients from all over the world that will surely delight your and your guests' taste buds on your wedding day. Couples may choose from several catering services for their cocktail hour or reception, including buffet, plated, servers, tastings, stations, and hors d'oeuvres. East Wind Long Island also offers in-house bartending services.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,630

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,630

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Inn/B&B
Resort
Restaurant
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.5 out of 5 rating

Alexandra B. Getting married on 12/29/2023
    5 out of 5 rating

East wind caterers

We can't say enough about our wonderful experience at Eastwind..Jennifer, Jackie and the director of sales, Michael, were an intrical part of our decision. They gave 100% attention to what our budget allowed and planned an amazing menu and showed us around the beautiful property. We jBe a December 2023 wedding booked!!! We can't wait ..I highly recommend this team to work with to plan the wedding that you desire, by the time we left,, we felt like they were family!!! Thank you Jenn,Jackie, and Michael
    Alexandra and Joseph Kara
    Christie R. Married on 04/16/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

amazing night

Wedding review
    Rehearsal dinner
    Had my rehearsal dinner at Ruggeros. It was amazing. From the food to the drinks to Alyssa the manager making sure everything was taken care of. The servers were all on point. We had the private room in the back, which was so nice, and my guests were able to go right outside if they needed to. The chef even went out of his way to make my grandma a plain piece of salmon because she can’t eat much or have any seasoning. 10/10 would recommend Ruggeros to anyone looking for a rehearsal dinner.
    Estate at east wind
    Had my wedding the day before Easter. East Wind was on point and didn’t miss a beat for anything. My Maître d tony, was amazing. We didn’t do a rehearsal, but tony made sure everyone knew what they were doing and when they were doing it. I didn’t have to worry about a thing knowing he was handling the event. The cocktail hour was amazing, my guests keep raving about the different stations, the extravagant set up of every station all the way down to the small details. The Chef really out did himself with the food. It was an insane amount of food. I’ve been to other weddings and haven’t seen this much food being served at cocktail ours. My bridal attendant was Mary Lou and she was better than I could expect. My mom was very nervous about bustling my dress and Mary Lou handled it so well. I never had an empty hand. She even had bud lights waiting for us after our ceremony. She calmed us down, made sure we had a minute to ourselves before we met our guests. I can’t thank her enough for how amazing she was. The rest of the staff was on point from what my family and friends have told me. Every table had only good things to share about the service they received. The bartenders were making good drinks and even played along with our “signature drink” which was icing our bridal party. Guests continue to tell us how amazing of a wedding this was, and I can’t stop praising east wind and the job they did. 10/10 would recommend and I can’t wait to be a guest at my friend and cousins weddings at East wind that are coming up this year.
    Carousel bake shop
    Carousel did my groomsmen cake, as well as my wedding cake. I gave the baker m idea for the groom’s men cake, and she took It and ran. It was a Jets jersey, and it came out so realistic. My husband loved it and didn’t even want to cut into it. Just wanted to keep looking at it. For my wedding cake I let the baker use her creativity and do whatever she wanted. This was the best idea I could have had. She brought out the most amazing, and delicious cake I could never have dreamed of. I highly recommend carousel bake shop to anyone looking for any type of cake. 10/10

Front desk
    Being that we had the rehearsal dinner here, most of my guests stayed both Friday and Saturday night. The Hotel manager, Luisa was on point. I have a bit of a momzilla, and Luisa was able to calm her down and help her organize all the front desk bags for check in. She also made sure all of my guests’ rooms were near one another and that my room and the grooms room weren’t near each other. She was super helpful and you can’t beat the rates we got. The next day we attended Easter brunch and it was phenomenal.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Carla & Juan
    154 photos · 11/12/2021

LI Officiant LI Officiant Wedding Officiants

Time and time again the East Wind has proven to have an upstanding staff that is knowledgeable, organized and flexible. I've performed dozens of ceremonies on the property and each ans every one of them has run smoothly with no unexpected hiccups. Not only is this super important for the couple getting married but it's equally as important for the vendors that are there working to make sure the entire day runs exactly as the couple had envisioned!

Long Island Sound Long Island Sound Wedding DJs

A definite MUST SEE, before you book your wedding!

Entourage Band Entourage Band Wedding Bands

Such a beautiful venue. The Estate is one of my personal favorites. The food is amazing and the staff is wonderful. Highly recommend.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
5720 Route 25A Wading River, New York, 11792
6319296585
Location of (East Wind Long Island)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding