With All My Heart Floral Design Studio

Wading River, NY View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Since our creation in 1998, With All My Heart Floral Design Studio has been on the cutting edge of event design. We have achieved this by keeping on top of the latest trends and not being satisfied with "the same old thing." Our staff at With All My Heart strives to listen to each and every bride’s specific ideas and work alongside them to create the wedding she has always dreamed of. There are three guiding principles that have shaped the company from the day our founder, Lenea Green, first opened the doors - provide the very best in customer service; offer the highest quality in each and every aspect of our work; and never stop trying to improve.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• John
    John K. Married on 06/11/2022

Excellent & Detailed

Lenea & team are spectacular. From our invitations, to floral, table design etc. Not a detail untouched. Lenea really got to know us well and truly delivered our vision flawlessly on 6/11/22. Forever grateful!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 03/04/2022

Perfection!

Linea took my wedding on less than two months prior to my wedding! When I tell you how amazing she was and how beautiful the flowers the day of my wedding were, believe me! From the arch at my ceremony, to bouquets and centerpieces everything was literally perfect! She bought my ideas to life and would always recommend her to everyone:) Thank you so very much for making our day so so special!
  • Dana
    Dana B. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

"With all my heart" captured our vision

We want to give a wonderful well deserved review to Lenea Green, owner of “With All My Heart Floral Design Studio." The flowers were so gorgeous, All My Heart went above and beyond to make our vision a reality. We were a Covid wedding meaning we had to reschedule and had two dates. We were unable to get our actual date until May and many florists would not book with us until we got the date. But All My heart made accommodations for our situation.

We met Lenea Green for a consult on FaceTime because her shop is over an hour away from our house and we were totally taken by her warmth, relaxed nature and positive energy, she demonstrated a genuine desire to listen to our wants, and do what she could to fit what we wanted into our budget.

We found it difficult to trust many vendors right off the bat, but she made it very easy. My wife was able to communicate with her directly through Instagram messenger and that was so helpful. We changed our style and design so many times and she just rolled with it. She really let us create the feel of what we were looking for and we felt 100% a part of the process. We want to say, Leena really gives her heart and soul to her work and you can tell it makes all the difference in the end result. We are forever grateful. We wanted enough flowers for everyone to take something and people definitely did. We also took home flowers that lasted weeks and then dried so nicely. We feel beyond lucky to have hired All My Heart for our special day and we totally recommend you call Lenea Green and to schedule a consultation for your flowers ASAP.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

With All My Heart Floral Design Studio 1
Discount
Hey Brides-to-Be! (and the Grooms-to-Be too!) Want to stay up-to-date with specials, events, and the hottest styles in flowers? With All My Heart is excited to announce our monthly newsletter! We are so excited to bring you the latest news and trends in the bridal industry and also give you another way to save with monthly specials and coupons. Be sure to follow us every month as the specials will change. You won't want to miss out on the great deals! If you are interested in signing up for our montly newsletter, please send a message with your email address to WithAllMyHeart@optimum.net and we would be delighted to add you to our growing list! Have a wonderful day!
With All My Heart Floral Design Studio 2
Offer
Congratulations on your Engagement ! With All My Heart Floral Design Studio has helped countless brides create the perfect flower arrangements for their special day. Whether yours is an intimate affair or a grand event, With All My Heart can provide the flowers to beautify and personalize your day. We have recently relocated and opened a brand new, expanded studio on the lower level of the Inn at Eastwind. We continue to serve all of Nassau and Suffolk counties. We would love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your ideas and to see if we might be the floral design studio for you. Additionally, we would like to offer you $100 off your complete flower package. Simply call us to schedule your no-obligation consultation and mention this WeddinWire promotion. We love all of our brides and would love to add you to our growing list of very satisfied clients!
With All My Heart Floral Design Studio 3
Discount
We're having a Showroom Renovation Sale! Come view our discounted selection of wedding accessories and apparel including headpieces, guest books and pens, unity candles and holders, ring bearer pillows, champagne flutes, bride and groom apparel, and more! Save up to 75% off store stock items!

East Wind Long Island East Wind Long Island Hotel Weddings

Our very own in-house florist! Specializing in beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, custom chair covers and linens, invitations, place cards, place boards, dinner menus, and much more!

Willow Creek Golf & Country Club Willow Creek Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

For beautiful, creative flowers with professional attention to detail - call With All My Heart - you will be in good hands !

The Storymaker, LLC The Storymaker, LLC Wedding Planners

With All My Heart is an excellent company to entrust your needs in. Events by Rayna recently worked with Ashley and With All My Heart and their name fits them perfectly. They work with such passion and a heart for each and every wedding. They will provide quality and perfection for your wedding while listening to your vision. I recommend them for all of your floral and linen needs.

5720 Route 25A Wading River, NY, 11792
6319291500
Location of (With All My Heart Floral Design Studio)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding