Bella Flowers

Huntington, NY View map Visit website

$50 Typical Price

Bella Flowers is a wedding florist based in Huntington, New York. With 25 years of experience, they are committed to creating designs that reflect your style and color scheme, using fresh florals and beautiful blooms. Whether you envision a simple and elegant bouquet or something more extravagant, this company can bring your vision to life. Their design catalog includes classic, romantic, rustic, eclectic, vintage, and much more.

Beginning with a consultation, this experienced team will work with you to bring your floral ideas and inspiration to life. They can provide venue visits to get a feel for your event space, facilitating the perfect floral placement. They also offer event design to assist in transforming your wedding dreams into a beautiful reality. Delivery, setup, and cleanup of your floral compositions are provided for your convenience and to ensure your designs are expertly installed for maximum effect. A sample of the arrangements offered by Bella Flowers include:

• Aisle and Chuppah decor
  • Boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets
  • Flower crowns
  • Artificial and non-floral arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$50

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

4.7

• Bradie
    Bradie B. Married on 08/14/2021

AMAZING flowers and service!

Ronnie was AMAZING and so wonderful to work with! I was not looking to spend a crazy amount on flowers and I wanted something simple, and Bella Flowers DELIVERED! My flowers were stunning and I loved my bridesmaids bouquets! Ronnie also provided the arch for our ceremony, the centerpieces, and the extra flowers sprinkled around the reception! Ronnie was responsive, professional, and created sample bouquets weeks before my wedding which was so nice to see in person! I highly recommend Bella Flowers!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/08/2020

Wonderful!!!

Everyone and everything was wonderful. I would recommend them to everyone! The pieces were breathtaking and exactly what I envisioned. I don’t have our pictures yet but I attached one of the custom pieces for our sweetheart table.
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 10/12/2019

Bella Flowers at Main Street Nursery

Working with Suzanne at Bella Flowers (in Main Street Nursery) was the BEST decision I could have made for our wedding flowers! The flowers were one of my ultimate favorite parts of our wedding.
    There were requests we made to enhance the inside of our wedding venue, and Suzanne covered all the bases... our venue looked flawless. It elevated our reception room to another level, our bouquets and bouts, CENTERPIECES, mantle displays & ceremony trellis were PHENOMENAL-- her work was stunning.

Nowadays, people do so much decorating for weddings. It was completely unnecessary to add anything to our "decorations" besides the flowers, because the flowers spoke for themselves.

We discussed not wanting the more traditional flower designs-- Suzanne's design was so unique. We had requests, and images we liked on Pinterest-- but hers blew all of those images out of the water! Some of the foliage Suzanne got, Ive never even seen before.

She was so helpful, took any question or concern without hesitation. Our wedding flowers were just unbelievable. My guests were blown away, as was I! I will 100% recommend Bella Flowers/ Main Street Nursery to anyone looking for a florist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Bella Flowers 1
Discount

If you have booked your wedding flowers with Bella Flowers, then this will apply to you!! All you have to do is refer a friend to us and you will receive $100 off your wedding.

Tell your friends and family about his great deal that saves you money!!

Bella Flowers

Pricing

475 West Main Street Huntington, NY, 11743
Location of (Bella Flowers)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding