About Bella Flowers Inc

Bella Flowers is Long Islands Premier Florist with 15 years of experience in creating amazing wedding flowers.

With attention to detail, amazing designs and competitive prices Bella Flowers is the only choice for your wedding.

The owner of Bella Flowers,  Cristina started this business 15 years ago at 21 years old with a dream of creating amazing weddings.  " I just loved weddings my whole life and creating beautiful parties.  I figured I would take a shot, heck I was only 21 what did I have to loose.  I never dreamed Bella Flowers would turn into this amazing business where I get work so closely with clients and create the most amazing weddings."

Call Bella Flowers to let Cristina and her staff help you make your wedding day special.

Read our weekly blog to see our latest weddings.... http://bellaflowersinc.wordpress.com/

Categories: Wedding Florist

Chuppah Decor (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (1)

Bella Flowers was a really great vendor to work with our flowers came out so pretty and my bouquet was really amazing I was really stressed out about my bridal bouquet and I wanted it to look absolutely perfect Christina even sent me a picture of what it would look like the day before the wedding just because she knew I was so crazy about it and it really came out exactly the way I wanted it I loved working with Bella flowers and her staff I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers were super important to me for our wedding we chose Bella Flowers and they did a fantastic job for us. On the day of the wedding I was so very pleased the staff did a great job the Flowers were even better than when I could have ever imagined and they really made the day. Thanks bella flowers for a great job done

Profile Picture Anns, 9/16/17, 1 Review

#WW07566954c626018a
1503413207 5a983d9504e06531 1503412934437 bridesmaids in pale taupe 600x819

Discount to Existing Customers

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If you have booked your wedding flowers with Bella Flowers, then this will apply to you!!All you have to do is refer new clients to us and if we book them you get $100 off your wedding.Tell your friends and family about his great deal that saves you money!!
#WW936c1d2ba6f81dff

210 Wall Street, Huntington, NY 11743   See On Map
631-271-7050 (phone)
Bella Flowers Inc is a wedding florist from Long Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Nassau county, Suffolk county, and the hamptons. Bella Flowers Inc is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for many years. We specialize in flowers for all occasions .