Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

99 Reviews for Bella Flowers Inc

Chuppah Decor (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (1)

I got married on 3-24-18 at Harbor Club prime. Cristina was so accommodating and helpful in the designing and planning process. I had a very large bridal party and a fairly big wedding. The bouquets were so unbelievable beautiful and EXACTLY what I wanted, not to mention the centerpieces were so romantic. I am so happy with her services. She was great- highly recommend for your wedding!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
4.1

Our first meeting with Cristina of Bella Flowers was very nice. She is very professional & has a nice clean shop. I didn't have an exact picture of what I wanted for the bouquets & she helped me nail down exactly what it was I was looking for. The centerpieces we choose were very simple: floating flowers in vases, that we provided, with a flowing candle on top. There was a small scare with the flowers for the centerpieces 3 days before our wedding, because it was around Valentine's Day & the Chinese New Year. Thankfully, she was able to get what we originally had planned on. The day of our wedding the driver was 45 minutes late delivering the bouquets & boutonnieres, causing my MOH & father in-law to sit around waiting. There was also a miscommunication between Bella Flowers & the venue. The venue was advised that the vases that we provided did not need to come home with us & could be thrown out. The venue did double check with me before they were thrown away so thankfully we did not lose too many. After the wedding I reached out to Cristina & explained to her what happened the day of & she did offer a small refund which was appreciated.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bella Flowers was a really great vendor to work with our flowers came out so pretty and my bouquet was really amazing I was really stressed out about my bridal bouquet and I wanted it to look absolutely perfect Christina even sent me a picture of what it would look like the day before the wedding just because she knew I was so crazy about it and it really came out exactly the way I wanted it I loved working with Bella flowers and her staff I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/15/17, 1 Review