97 Reviews for Bella Flowers Inc

Single Flowers (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (1)
97 Bella Flowers Inc Reviews

Bella Flowers was a really great vendor to work with our flowers came out so pretty and my bouquet was really amazing I was really stressed out about my bridal bouquet and I wanted it to look absolutely perfect Christina even sent me a picture of what it would look like the day before the wedding just because she knew I was so crazy about it and it really came out exactly the way I wanted it I loved working with Bella flowers and her staff I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers were super important to me for our wedding we chose Bella Flowers and they did a fantastic job for us. On the day of the wedding I was so very pleased the staff did a great job the Flowers were even better than when I could have ever imagined and they really made the day. Thanks bella flowers for a great job done

Profile Picture Anns, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bellaflowers did a fabulous job for our wedding we loved Christina and the flowers were just absolutely perfect she totally got my vision and the day of the wedding I was so happy to see that everything was perfect she actually delivered the personals herself to our house and even put some extra flowers in the box for my hair I would totally recommend bellaflowers

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bella Flowers did a really wonderful job for our wedding. my mom pretty much Planned the entire thing, I really only met with Cristina and her staff on the day of the wedding but everything they put together was so beautiful. I communicated mostly with bellaflowers via email and phone and on the day of the wedding the flowers were exactly what I had imagined. I was very happy with their service.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bella flowers was by far one of my best choices. My flowers were perfect!

Profile Picture samantha, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I found Bella Flowers through Wedding Wire and I could not be happier. Their flowers are absolutely gorgeous. The Centerpieces and moss boxes at my winery wedding were to die for! Cristina understood my color scheme and style immediately and made my vision come to life! I will be recommending them to my friends!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

We chose Bella Flowers because they were listed as the preferred vendor for our venue Giorgio's. We met with Cristina about a year before our wedding and we knew that Bella was the right choice. Cristina was up front about the floral needs for our particular venue and never tried to sell us more than we wanted or needed. We were extremely happy with our flowers on the day of the wedding from the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was amazing. Also, the delivery was extremely prompt. We definitely recommend Bella Flowers for your wedding or other event if you are looking for quality and professionalism at reasonable prices.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, how we envisioned and the best quality! Cristina at Bella delivered a flawless presentation from start to finish. They understood our needs, were budget conscious and delivered. Cristina and Ronny were helpful, courteous and talented. We provided a timeline and did not have to follow up. This is one vendor who provides a stress free wedding day. All of our guests were extremely impressed and I can't wait for the photos back! Perfection!!!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We got married this past March and Bella Flowers was phenomenal. From the first meeting with Christina when she helped me fit my floral vision to my budget. To the week of the wedding when Angelo checking in to perfect every detail. To the day where they exceeded my expectations with their goregous arrangments and bouquets. I would absolutely recomend them to anyone for your big day!

Profile Picture Ashlynn , 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Christina at Bella Flowers immediately saw my vision, She worked with my budget. She even pulled samples that she had in her shop to give me a visual of what my center pieces would look like. She was able to keep in mind what I wanted while adding her expertise to make the arrangements even more beautiful then I could have imagined. I can't wait for my big day to see how they all came out!

Profile Picture Marisa , 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We are so happy we chose Bella Flowers. Cristina understood my vision perfectly. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I had hoped for. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Mia, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

You are in great hands with Bella Flowers - reliable, talented, trustworthy, Cristina and her staff are all around incredible. Cristina knew exactly what I wanted the minute that I met with her and she and her staff executed it all to perfection. She was exceptionally patient and truly wonderful to work with. There is no doubt that she is extremely talented as well as a woman of her word and I trust her and her staff without hesitation. She managed to create the most beautiful flower arrangements all within our budget - which was very important to us. With Bella Flowers handling your flowers you can rest assured that you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User7411875, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Bella Flowers for our bouquets, live flowers on our cake and for our floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception. Everything came out absolutely beautifully. They were extremely helpful, patient and so friendly (which is huge when you're under tons of stress). They communicated every step of the way and made sure we were happy with every detail. It was truly a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Kassady, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Cristina and the Bella Flowers team captured exactly what I wished for when creating the floral arrangements for my wedding this September. The tables and bouquet looked exactly as I had pictured in my planning! Bella Flowers provided flowers for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The entire day was outdoors and we wanted a natural, whimsical feel and they definitely delivered. People were absolutely blown away. They were also delivered exactly on time and even though I was at the venue, I had no idea that they are already being set up, everything was flawlessly executed and I didn't have to think about it at all on the special but stressful day! I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bella Flowers did our flowers for our wedding at St. Patrick Church and at the NYIT de Seversky Mansion. Christina was amazing. She was very up front and honest with us and never tried to sell us on things we didn't need. All of the pieces turned out beautifully. She even let us use a piece from the wedding from the night before and came and added more flowers to go along with our color scheme the day of our wedding. I would highly recommend Bella Flowers.

Profile Picture Tatianna, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

We highly recommend Bella Flowers. Cristina was so helpful and made wonderful suggestions - since I didn't know what would work on our budget. She knew our venue and created a beautiful, simple look. The flowers looked amazing in the reception room and our bouquets were gorgeous, too. She even created corsages to decorate my mother's walker. Thanks to Cristina, we had an elegant wedding with absolutely gorgeous flowers, while staying within our budget.

Profile Picture Sue, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

Cristina and her team were such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. My husband and I we unsure of the vision we wanted for our flowers and were in need of some guidance and Cristina did exactly that. She caught on to our style right away and created amazing center pieces, bouquets and boutonnieres!

Profile Picture sarah, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bella flowers worked with me and my husband perfectly. They were very responsive and very helpful. They will work with whatever budget you have and are truthful with their prices!

Profile Picture Daniella, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Definitely book Bella Flowers for your wedding or any special occasion! They are absolutely amazing and do STUNNING work. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From the moment I booked Bella Flowers to the day of my wedding, I never felt the need to worry about my flowers. They were absolutely beautiful, my bouquet of peonies was even more breathtaking than I could have imagined! My centerpieces were exactly how I pictured them, but better! The staff was very responsive and I felt very confident in their product knowledge. I was also able to keep on budget, which was very appreciated.

Profile Picture Meagan, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding was on 11/1/15 at Coindre Hall. My husband to be and I met Ronnie from Bella Flowers at a showcase at Coindre in the beginning of the year. His floral arrangement at the showcase was exactly what I wanted for our Gatsby themed wedding. The following week we consulted with Ronnie at the shop. He helped us decide on tall versus low arrangements. We decided on half tall and half low. He suggested ideas for my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets. He provided us with a detailed breakdown of the bill. We also spoke with the owner Cristina and she was super sweet! The overall experience was very pleasant. On the day of our wedding, I walked into Coindre and could not believe how amazingly beautiful the hall looked. First of all, the arrangements in the dining room were huge and looked magnificent! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful they were! My bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were stunningly beautiful. Bella Flowers went above and beyond our expectations. They even pinned flowers to the chairs where the ceremony took place and placed beautiful little bouquets and rose petals on the tables where the cocktail hour was, to name a few of the extra details that Bella Flowers was so wonderful to provide us with. All my guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were. The guests who were lucky enough to take an arrangement home were thrilled! Bella Flowers did an AMAZING job and I highly recommend Bella Flowers to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Michele, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Bella Flowers with Cristina and her staff is FANTASTIC! Their attention and care created the most beautiful wedding possible for us. We married at the Nassau County Museum of Art with an outdoor ceremony and a separate outdoor cocktail party followed by indoor reception. Down to each one of the detailed requests we had from having our initials made out of flowers for the ceremony to creating elegant table settings with romantic candles and beautiful garden lanterns in the dining room, Cristina fulfilled our wish list without fail. Cristina made us feel important throughout and treated our wedding as unique. Her dedication in making our day successful was apparent from the multiple site visits she made to familiarize herself with the museum grounds to her promptness in finding solutions to our never ending needs. She will reply immediately to emails and return phone calls which is not always the case with wedding vendors. Her staffs are very friendly and most caring. I was very touched with the extra work they have done to decorate the entrance of the museum which was not part of our discussions with Cristina. I was told after the wedding that it was done because they thought 'it would be more beautiful that way.' Bella Flowers is a solid, reliable vendor with great understanding to exquisite style and taste that is a BIG MUST HAVE to prepare one's big day!

Profile Picture User6310723, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

I was thrilled with Bella Flowers! They were great if I had any questions or concerns through out the way. My centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres & corsages were perfect. They did an excellent job decorating the arbor for the ceremony as well. They provided complimentary tights on the cocktail tables and rose petals as well. And the best part is that they are very affordable. I would absolutely recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bella Flowers did such an amazing job with all of the flowers for our wedding. Not knowing much about flowers and what I wanted, Bella was great at offering suggestions and helping me choose flowers that would make my dress and the girls dresses pop. All of the flowers looked beautiful the day of the wedding. From the centerpieces and bouquets to the church arrangements that the priest raved about and left on the alter all week. Thank you Bella for making everything perfect for our wedding.

Profile Picture User5329126, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews