Bella Flowers Reviews

Bella Flowers 3
  • Allie

Allie · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Bella Flowers at Main Street Nursery

Working with Suzanne at Bella Flowers (in Main Street Nursery) was the BEST decision I could have made for our wedding flowers! The flowers were one of my ultimate favorite parts of our wedding.
    There were requests we made to enhance the inside of our wedding venue, and Suzanne covered all the bases... our venue looked flawless. It elevated our reception room to another level, our bouquets and bouts, CENTERPIECES, mantle displays & ceremony trellis were PHENOMENAL-- her work was stunning.

Nowadays, people do so much decorating for weddings. It was completely unnecessary to add anything to our "decorations" besides the flowers, because the flowers spoke for themselves.

We discussed not wanting the more traditional flower designs-- Suzanne's design was so unique. We had requests, and images we liked on Pinterest-- but hers blew all of those images out of the water! Some of the foliage Suzanne got, Ive never even seen before.

She was so helpful, took any question or concern without hesitation. Our wedding flowers were just unbelievable. My guests were blown away, as was I! I will 100% recommend Bella Flowers/ Main Street Nursery to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2019

Would recommend

We met with Cristina, she was willing to hear what I wanted for our wedding, and made some suggestions that fit perfectly that I never would have thought of! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Carolyn · Married on 03/24/2018

I got married on 3-24-18 at Harbor Club prime. Cristina was so accommodating and helpful in the designing and planning process. I had a very large bridal party and a fairly big wedding. The bouquets were so unbelievable beautiful and EXACTLY what I wanted, not to mention the centerpieces were so romantic. I am so happy with her services. She was great- highly recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Bella Flowers 4

Catherine · Married on 12/15/2017

Bella Flowers was a really great vendor to work with our flowers came out so pretty and my bouquet was really amazing I was really stressed out about my bridal bouquet and I wanted it to look absolutely perfect Christina even sent me a picture of what it would look like the day before the wedding just because she knew I was so crazy about it and it really came out exactly the way I wanted it I loved working with Bella flowers and her staff I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Anns · Married on 09/16/2017

Flowers were super important to me for our wedding we chose Bella Flowers and they did a fantastic job for us. On the day of the wedding I was so very pleased the staff did a great job the Flowers were even better than when I could have ever imagined and they really made the day. Thanks bella flowers for a great job done

Sent on 09/30/2017

Barbara · Married on 09/15/2017

Bellaflowers did a fabulous job for our wedding we loved Christina and the flowers were just absolutely perfect she totally got my vision and the day of the wedding I was so happy to see that everything was perfect she actually delivered the personals herself to our house and even put some extra flowers in the box for my hair I would totally recommend bellaflowers

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2017

Bella Flowers did a really wonderful job for our wedding. my mom pretty much Planned the entire thing, I really only met with Cristina and her staff on the day of the wedding but everything they put together was so beautiful. I communicated mostly with bellaflowers via email and phone and on the day of the wedding the flowers were exactly what I had imagined. I was very happy with their service.

Sent on 10/08/2017

samantha · Married on 08/18/2017

Bella flowers was by far one of my best choices. My flowers were perfect!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

I found Bella Flowers through Wedding Wire and I could not be happier. Their flowers are absolutely gorgeous. The Centerpieces and moss boxes at my winery wedding were to die for! Cristina understood my color scheme and style immediately and made my vision come to life! I will be recommending them to my friends!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2017

We chose Bella Flowers because they were listed as the preferred vendor for our venue Giorgio's. We met with Cristina about a year before our wedding and we knew that Bella was the right choice. Cristina was up front about the floral needs for our particular venue and never tried to sell us more than we wanted or needed. We were extremely happy with our flowers on the day of the wedding from the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was amazing. Also, the delivery was extremely prompt. We definitely recommend Bella Flowers for your wedding or other event if you are looking for quality and professionalism at reasonable prices.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kerry · Married on 04/28/2017

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, how we envisioned and the best quality! Cristina at Bella delivered a flawless presentation from start to finish. They understood our needs, were budget conscious and delivered. Cristina and Ronny were helpful, courteous and talented. We provided a timeline and did not have to follow up. This is one vendor who provides a stress free wedding day. All of our guests were extremely impressed and I can't wait for the photos back! Perfection!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Ashlynn · Married on 03/26/2017

We got married this past March and Bella Flowers was phenomenal. From the first meeting with Christina when she helped me fit my floral vision to my budget. To the week of the wedding when Angelo checking in to perfect every detail. To the day where they exceeded my expectations with their goregous arrangments and bouquets. I would absolutely recomend them to anyone for your big day!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Bella Flowers 5
    Bella Flowers 6

Marisa · Married on 11/12/2016

Christina at Bella Flowers immediately saw my vision, She worked with my budget. She even pulled samples that she had in her shop to give me a visual of what my center pieces would look like. She was able to keep in mind what I wanted while adding her expertise to make the arrangements even more beautiful then I could have imagined. I can't wait for my big day to see how they all came out!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Mia · Married on 10/15/2016

We are so happy we chose Bella Flowers. Cristina understood my vision perfectly. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I had hoped for. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brit · Married on 10/01/2016

You are in great hands with Bella Flowers - reliable, talented, trustworthy, Cristina and her staff are all around incredible. Cristina knew exactly what I wanted the minute that I met with her and she and her staff executed it all to perfection. She was exceptionally patient and truly wonderful to work with. There is no doubt that she is extremely talented as well as a woman of her word and I trust her and her staff without hesitation. She managed to create the most beautiful flower arrangements all within our budget - which was very important to us. With Bella Flowers handling your flowers you can rest assured that you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Kassady · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Bella Flowers for our bouquets, live flowers on our cake and for our floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception. Everything came out absolutely beautifully. They were extremely helpful, patient and so friendly (which is huge when you're under tons of stress). They communicated every step of the way and made sure we were happy with every detail. It was truly a wonderful experience.

Sent on 02/28/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/04/2016

Cristina and the Bella Flowers team captured exactly what I wished for when creating the floral arrangements for my wedding this September. The tables and bouquet looked exactly as I had pictured in my planning! Bella Flowers provided flowers for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The entire day was outdoors and we wanted a natural, whimsical feel and they definitely delivered. People were absolutely blown away. They were also delivered exactly on time and even though I was at the venue, I had no idea that they are already being set up, everything was flawlessly executed and I didn't have to think about it at all on the special but stressful day! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Tatianna · Married on 08/13/2016

Bella Flowers did our flowers for our wedding at St. Patrick Church and at the NYIT de Seversky Mansion. Christina was amazing. She was very up front and honest with us and never tried to sell us on things we didn't need. All of the pieces turned out beautifully. She even let us use a piece from the wedding from the night before and came and added more flowers to go along with our color scheme the day of our wedding. I would highly recommend Bella Flowers.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Sue · Married on 06/10/2016

We highly recommend Bella Flowers. Cristina was so helpful and made wonderful suggestions - since I didn't know what would work on our budget. She knew our venue and created a beautiful, simple look. The flowers looked amazing in the reception room and our bouquets were gorgeous, too. She even created corsages to decorate my mother's walker. Thanks to Cristina, we had an elegant wedding with absolutely gorgeous flowers, while staying within our budget.

Sent on 06/19/2016

sarah · Married on 05/30/2016

Cristina and her team were such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. My husband and I we unsure of the vision we wanted for our flowers and were in need of some guidance and Cristina did exactly that. She caught on to our style right away and created amazing center pieces, bouquets and boutonnieres!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Bella flowers worked with me and my husband perfectly. They were very responsive and very helpful. They will work with whatever budget you have and are truthful with their prices!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/27/2016

Definitely book Bella Flowers for your wedding or any special occasion! They are absolutely amazing and do STUNNING work. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/13/2016

From the moment I booked Bella Flowers to the day of my wedding, I never felt the need to worry about my flowers. They were absolutely beautiful, my bouquet of peonies was even more breathtaking than I could have imagined! My centerpieces were exactly how I pictured them, but better! The staff was very responsive and I felt very confident in their product knowledge. I was also able to keep on budget, which was very appreciated.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Michele · Married on 11/01/2015

My wedding was on 11/1/15 at Coindre Hall. My husband to be and I met Ronnie from Bella Flowers at a showcase at Coindre in the beginning of the year. His floral arrangement at the showcase was exactly what I wanted for our Gatsby themed wedding. The following week we consulted with Ronnie at the shop. He helped us decide on tall versus low arrangements. We decided on half tall and half low. He suggested ideas for my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets. He provided us with a detailed breakdown of the bill. We also spoke with the owner Cristina and she was super sweet! The overall experience was very pleasant. On the day of our wedding, I walked into Coindre and could not believe how amazingly beautiful the hall looked. First of all, the arrangements in the dining room were huge and looked magnificent! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful they were! My bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were stunningly beautiful. Bella Flowers went above and beyond our expectations. They even pinned flowers to the chairs where the ceremony took place and placed beautiful little bouquets and rose petals on the tables where the cocktail hour was, to name a few of the extra details that Bella Flowers was so wonderful to provide us with. All my guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were. The guests who were lucky enough to take an arrangement home were thrilled! Bella Flowers did an AMAZING job and I highly recommend Bella Flowers to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2015