Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

98 Reviews for Bella Flowers Inc

Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (1)
98 Bella Flowers Inc Reviews

4.1

Our first meeting with Cristina of Bella Flowers was very nice. She is very professional & has a nice clean shop. I didn't have an exact picture of what I wanted for the bouquets & she helped me nail down exactly what it was I was looking for. The centerpieces we choose were very simple: floating flowers in vases, that we provided, with a flowing candle on top. There was a small scare with the flowers for the centerpieces 3 days before our wedding, because it was around Valentine's Day & the Chinese New Year. Thankfully, she was able to get what we originally had planned on. The day of our wedding the driver was 45 minutes late delivering the bouquets & boutonnieres, causing my MOH & father in-law to sit around waiting. There was also a miscommunication between Bella Flowers & the venue. The venue was advised that the vases that we provided did not need to come home with us & could be thrown out. The venue did double check with me before they were thrown away so thankfully we did not lose too many. After the wedding I reached out to Cristina & explained to her what happened the day of & she did offer a small refund which was appreciated.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bella Flowers was a really great vendor to work with our flowers came out so pretty and my bouquet was really amazing I was really stressed out about my bridal bouquet and I wanted it to look absolutely perfect Christina even sent me a picture of what it would look like the day before the wedding just because she knew I was so crazy about it and it really came out exactly the way I wanted it I loved working with Bella flowers and her staff I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers were super important to me for our wedding we chose Bella Flowers and they did a fantastic job for us. On the day of the wedding I was so very pleased the staff did a great job the Flowers were even better than when I could have ever imagined and they really made the day. Thanks bella flowers for a great job done

Profile Picture Anns, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bellaflowers did a fabulous job for our wedding we loved Christina and the flowers were just absolutely perfect she totally got my vision and the day of the wedding I was so happy to see that everything was perfect she actually delivered the personals herself to our house and even put some extra flowers in the box for my hair I would totally recommend bellaflowers

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bella Flowers did a really wonderful job for our wedding. my mom pretty much Planned the entire thing, I really only met with Cristina and her staff on the day of the wedding but everything they put together was so beautiful. I communicated mostly with bellaflowers via email and phone and on the day of the wedding the flowers were exactly what I had imagined. I was very happy with their service.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bella flowers was by far one of my best choices. My flowers were perfect!

Profile Picture samantha, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I found Bella Flowers through Wedding Wire and I could not be happier. Their flowers are absolutely gorgeous. The Centerpieces and moss boxes at my winery wedding were to die for! Cristina understood my color scheme and style immediately and made my vision come to life! I will be recommending them to my friends!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
4.7

Bella Flowers was a great choice for our wedding we were so happy with all of the flowers and Christina was great to work and she created a design that fit within our budget.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I first met with bella flowers back in January after shopping around for quite some time for wedding flowers.  No one really got what I was

looking for but I didn’t think I was being that difficult, maybe I was.  So I met with the owner who seemed very confident that she could deliver what we

wanted.  I came in for the sample a couple of months later and she blew me away with the flowers.  We just had our wedding the day of the flowers

were deliver a bit early which I loved because everything else was running late.  The ceremony flowers were really pretty but the centerpieces were

totally amazing.  I loved what bella flowers did for our reception, the mantels were perfect, the tables were even prettier then what I remember and

the service that day and leading up to the wedding was amazing.  The price was a little higher then what I originally wanted to spend but it was

well worth it in the end.  I would highly recommend bella flowers for your wedding.

Profile Picture Donna, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Jack and I got married at the de seversky Center in June of this past year.  The venue requires that I choose one of their florists we have met with all of the florist and settled on BellaFlowers.  We liked Christina right from the get-go she seemed easy to work with extremely knowledgeable and very direct and to the point which we both appreciate.  We met with her one or two times after our initial meeting for samples and to review some details as sometimes I can change my mind.

The day of the wedding had arrived and our flowers were at the venue just as we were getting there her team was setting up the tables and the ceremony Decor that we chose came out beautiful it was better than I had ever imagined it would look.  The table centerpieces were so beautiful and I was so upset because halfway through the night we had to move to another room for dancing and unfortunately the centerpieces were not able to be moved from one room to the next so when we only got them for a small portion of the evening.  Bella Flowers did a great job overall and I thought for the price and comparison to the other florist that we had met with what we were getting, it was a steal.

Profile Picture Shelly, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Beautiful and healthy flowers, I love what they did with my peonies!

Profile Picture Rosamund, 6/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We chose Bella Flowers based on a few factors, the size of the shop, out initial meeting with Christina and a friends recommendation.  Over all they did a great job, flowers were super pretty, the team that set up was very nice and helpful.  Christina was very quick with replies via email and full of ideas.
About a month before the wedding Christina even met us over at Bourne mansion and did a walk-through of the space with us giving us some additional ideas of how to enhance the layout of the rooms.  I was really a real happy with the level of customer service that I received and I really thought the price was phenomenal.  I would definitely recommend Bella Flowers for someone's wedding.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Table Arrangements, Flower Petals
1.4

I would not recommend Bella Flowers to anyone for their wedding.
At the beginning of my wedding planning journey i had met with a different florist, and i got a bad vibe from them so i called Bella Flowers on an emergency meeting and Christina took my emergency and met with my husband and I the next morning. She seemed to be a strait forward shooter, with a bit of a "real" attitude towards the business. I appreciated this at first. I went over what i was looking for and put down around $475 as a deposit.
i had thoughts to do candles as my centerpieces with some flowers and an arch way. Christina had said that she would not be able to get glass ware any cheaper than the previous florist and recommended i try to find the glassware myself for cheaper. I think this was a bluff on her part but ha ha, i did find the glassware cheaper and did not use her for my centerpieces. After realizing that i did not like an archway for my venue, and that it would cost a lot of money to put some twigs and flowers on some wood, I changed my thoughts to doing two arrangements at the alter. I was suppose to get pricing on these, and never did. my mother also called in to Christina to possibly work out a couple of arrangements for my mothers house for pictures. Christina must have not wanted to be bothered, but my mother wound up doing her own arrangements. A week and a half before my wedding Angelo gave me a call to go over the final details and we noticed that there was absolutely no pricing for the two arrangements for our alter. After calling Christina as she was on vacation that week, the pricing for the arrangements seemed to be a lot for what was being asked for. Angelo was absolutely wonderful to recommend nurseries where i could again do my own arrangements. Angelo is saving this business as he basically covers up all of Christina's blunt, rude business. Christina was horribly rude to my wedding planner.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery

We chose Bella Flowers because they were listed as the preferred vendor for our venue Giorgio's. We met with Cristina about a year before our wedding and we knew that Bella was the right choice. Cristina was up front about the floral needs for our particular venue and never tried to sell us more than we wanted or needed. We were extremely happy with our flowers on the day of the wedding from the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was amazing. Also, the delivery was extremely prompt. We definitely recommend Bella Flowers for your wedding or other event if you are looking for quality and professionalism at reasonable prices.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Cristina was fantastic - we had 3-4 meetings with her, which could of been 2-3 had my parents not get involved. Anyways the first meeting was solid, we went over what we wanted and our budget and she went over our options and how we can maximize value and what we wanted. After a few adjustments everything was selected we came back to see an example centerpiece a few months after the first meeting. Made a small change. At the wedding, everything was delivered on time, and was everything we wanted and more. Cristina out did herself. I would recommend her services in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Elliot, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bella Flowers is one of the preferred florists for my daughter's wedding venue and that's how we came to know about them. In fact, we met all four preferred florist vendors at a wedding showcase and then selected two for initial hour long meetings where we discussed a vision for the wedding day. Both were wonderful, but we selected Bella Flowers because Cristina (the owner) was incredibly helpful in guiding us through the process. She explained the importance of selecting a color scheme and even deciding on the style of the bridesmaid dresses as a first step in creating a vision. And she had us look at her website to narrow down the types of flowers we liked and types of bouquets and table arrangements we wanted. Cristina has a lot of wedding experience and knows our venue well, so she was able to provide great suggestions when we were unsure about our choices (e.g., gold vs silver vs clear vases, tall arrangements vs low, should the FOB, FOG, groomsmen and groom have same or different flowers in boutonnières, etc.). And she kept our budget in mind. We appreciated all of that. We loved everything on the day of the wedding, used many of the arrangements again the day after at brunch, and can't believe how gorgeous it all looks in the wedding video. She is particularly good for a bride needing some guidance making flower decisions, but we would recommend her regardless. Thanks Cristina!

Profile Picture Teri, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, how we envisioned and the best quality! Cristina at Bella delivered a flawless presentation from start to finish. They understood our needs, were budget conscious and delivered. Cristina and Ronny were helpful, courteous and talented. We provided a timeline and did not have to follow up. This is one vendor who provides a stress free wedding day. All of our guests were extremely impressed and I can't wait for the photos back! Perfection!!!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
0.5

My first meeting with Cristina, the owner, went really well.It just went downhill after that. I had such a hard time getting in touch with her. She wouldn’t return my calls so I finally gave in to emailing her. Sometimes she got back to me, other times she didn’t. I finally started just dealing with Angelo. I ended up having to change my bridesmaids dress color and I called to change the colors of the bridesmaids bouquets. I wanted blue flowers, she told me there aren’t really any blue flowers and refused to spray flowers blue for me. For the final appointment I was surprised to see Angelo there not Cristina making the final plans. We discussed details and since we were not getting married at church I asked if we could use our second drop off to have the boutonnieres dropped off. Angelo said that was doable. Then we discussed the coloring of the bridesmaids bouquets and I asked him to make them mostly blue just a hint of white. 3 days before my wedding, I get a phone call from Cristina saying that Angelo misspoke and she wouldn’t do the boutonniere delivery unless we paid $100 fee. I refused to pay so much money for a simple drop off. I was really annoyed at this whole unnecessary process Cristina created. It was her own employee that made an agreement with me. Fast forward to the wedding day the flowers came on time, however they were not at all what I wanted. The bridesmaids bouquets were white with hints of “blue” if you want to call it that. They just had some very light blue hydrangeas stuck on the bottom and maybe 4 blue flowers on top. I was so fed up I didn’t even bother calling Cristina. I later found out the boys had such a hard time pinning on the boutonnieres because there was so much glue on them the pins wouldn’t go through. Then the pins were falling out and the heads of the pins fell off so both ends were sharp.At the end of the day yes, I had flowers and centerpieces, but the hassle to get there was not worth the money I spent on them.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements
1.9

In the beginning I did a lot of research for flowers and what I wanted. My husband and I met with a few vendors and didn't really care for them. I found Bella online and saw they had great reviews and their worked looked amazing. We met with Christina and ended up booking same day. She's very straight forward and to be honest slightly cocky. i showed her pictures of exactly what I wanted and color schemes. As wedding came closer we where told we can only pick one item to see whether it was centerpieces my bouquet or the bridesmaids bouquet. I found this totally unfair due to not being able to see a sample of each and possibly hating the day of my wedding. Well that's exactly what happened the day of the sample and the wedding day. The centerpieces looked nothing like what I pictured but that was not the worst. The day of the wedding I looked at the box and said those are not my bouquets. They looked nothing like what I wanted and where extremely small. Some of the flowers even looked wilted. On top of that my bouquet was practically the same size as my bridesmaids bouquets and some flowers on mine even looked wilted. I called her and asked her to meet me at the hotel where we where taking pictures and to add flowers to it. When she met me on the bus she clearly did not look thrilled to be there. My bouquet had a few more flowers added on and that was it I didn't want to stress about it at that point amymore. My centerpieces looked pretty but defiantly not what I wanted. To be honest I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.i was very disappointed. The only thumbs up I would give is that she came to my picture location to add a few more flowers. Other that that I would have picked a completely different vendor. I paid too much money to get terrible quality.

Profile Picture Sherry, 3/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

We got married this past March and Bella Flowers was phenomenal. From the first meeting with Christina when she helped me fit my floral vision to my budget. To the week of the wedding when Angelo checking in to perfect every detail. To the day where they exceeded my expectations with their goregous arrangments and bouquets. I would absolutely recomend them to anyone for your big day!

Profile Picture Ashlynn , 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Flower arrangements and center pieces were amazing! Our friends and family are still raving about it. Our meeting was personable...however, towards the last couple weeks of the wedding, when we tried to contact them, we had to call several times to get our questions answered....not sure if the messages were given for someone to call back?

Profile Picture User6132358, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christina at Bella Flowers immediately saw my vision, She worked with my budget. She even pulled samples that she had in her shop to give me a visual of what my center pieces would look like. She was able to keep in mind what I wanted while adding her expertise to make the arrangements even more beautiful then I could have imagined. I can't wait for my big day to see how they all came out!

Profile Picture Marisa , 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We are so happy we chose Bella Flowers. Cristina understood my vision perfectly. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I had hoped for. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Mia, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

You are in great hands with Bella Flowers - reliable, talented, trustworthy, Cristina and her staff are all around incredible. Cristina knew exactly what I wanted the minute that I met with her and she and her staff executed it all to perfection. She was exceptionally patient and truly wonderful to work with. There is no doubt that she is extremely talented as well as a woman of her word and I trust her and her staff without hesitation. She managed to create the most beautiful flower arrangements all within our budget - which was very important to us. With Bella Flowers handling your flowers you can rest assured that you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User7411875, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Bella Flowers for our bouquets, live flowers on our cake and for our floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception. Everything came out absolutely beautifully. They were extremely helpful, patient and so friendly (which is huge when you're under tons of stress). They communicated every step of the way and made sure we were happy with every detail. It was truly a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Kassady, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up