The Old Field Club

86 West Meadown Road, East Setauket, NY 11733 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Old Field Club

The Old Field Club is a waterfront wedding venue located in Setauket, New York. The rustic club has a unique style that attracts couples from all over New York. Impeccable service, delicious food, and a priceless view make this venue one to be desired by many. Situated along the water on Long Island’s north shore, it is a great escape from the hustle and bustle of New York City.

Facilities and Capacity
It is no question The Old Field Club has a spectacular property. The views of the water and the greens alone are enough to say “I do.” The outdoor pavilion is what really makes the venue special. Its space creates a serene moment that is perfect for any wedding ceremony. Couples share laughs, tears, and memories under it that they will cherish forever. For an indoor space, The Old Field Club offers a rustic ballroom. Designed to resemble a barn, the room is able to be transformed into a magical place. You and up to 250 guests will use its space for receptions and enjoy the views of the shore.

Anything you can dream up, the event planning team will create. As you are the only event on the day of your wedding, you will have access to the space and the bridal suite prior to your start time. Staff will be 100 percent dedicated to your event's setup and cleanup. They are also capable of throwing other wedding parties affiliated with your big day.

Cuisine
The catering services at The Old Field Club have a stellar reputation for quality and service. Each meal they prepare has a personal touch, making it even more special than the last. Meals are prepared in the dining style of your choice, including buffet, French services, family style, and plated. The Old Field Club also has in-house bar and bartenders available for your event.

Follow The Old Field Club on

The Old Field Club 3
The Old Field Club 4

Kaitlin Raspen · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect venue

We fell in love with the Old Field Club as soon as we saw it! It was rustic but still with all the amenities of a catering hall -- the best of both worlds. The staff exceeded our expectations on the day of the wedding. Stephanie, the head of catering, was excellent and quickly responded to requests. Carlos, our maitre'd that day, was excellent and was attentive to our every need. We loved that we chose this as our venue.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Julie B · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

The Old Field Club is one-of-a-kind venue with impeccable customer service from start to finish. I had both my ceremony and reception at The Old Field Club on 7/27/19 and the event was executed flawlessly. The staff at the Old Field Club truly sets them apart. A few months prior to my wedding day, I met with Stephanie in person. When she told me there was another event the morning of the wedding I was really nervous. She assured me the staff would have the event completed turned over and ready for my night wedding, and she was absolutely right. Following our meeting she answered any additional question I had over email so quickly. My husband was very particular about the Montauk beer selection on tap and Stephanie ensured that we could have the Driftwood on tap. I had a few last minute guest drop outs and she adjusted my bill accordingly. She is so patient and accommodating, which is so important in the wedding industry. The day of the wedding, Stephanie was on-site working my wedding in addition to my Maître D Carlos and Bridal Attendant Serenity. Stephanie helped my mom with my wedding bustle, and I even saw her serving food at my buffet when the line was long. I met my Maître D, Carlos, at the ceremony rehearsal. He was so organized and efficient, he led the ceremony rehearsal and put everyone at ease. The day of, Carlos ran the show and could not have been more supportive. Multiple times throughout the night he was asking my husband, myself, and our parents if we needed anything. I found out after my outdoor ceremony that a hurt goose was wandering into the ceremony and getting really close to the bridal party. Carlos quickly and quietly got the goose away from the girls and out of the ceremony. He truly went above and beyond the day of to ensure it was a perfect day. Serenity was my personal bridal attendant. She did everything from holding my dress train to filling my bridal suite with food and beverages. After the ceremony, she came in with a special appetizer platter for my husband and I so we could have a brief moment alone and enjoy the amazing cocktail hour food. For dinner, she made us a personal plate and ensured we were eating and happy. The entire staff was truly top notch. Guests told us after the wedding that the Old Field Club served the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. We went with buffet which kept a fun, casual atmosphere and allowed guests to enjoy multiple dishes. I highly recommend the pasta Bolognese, salmon and short rib grits! Honestly there wasn’t a bad dish, but those were our top 3. We also added the lamb chops at cocktail hour and mac and cheese bar, highly recommend both! The venue itself feels so intimate and so different from a typical wedding factory venue. The fireplace, outdoor deck on the water and Old Field mural set it apart from other venues on Long Island. I had 110 guests, and loved that they could move inside and outside as they pleased and had enough space on the dance floor. This venue is worth every penny. Thank you to the OFC staff for an unforgettable wedding day!

Sent on 07/30/2019

The Old Field Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Barn, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Plated
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

Real Weddings

• Legendary Entertainment
    Legendary Entertainment Wedding DJs

It was an absolute pleasure for Legendary Entertainment NY to perform at the Old Field Club on Saturday June 20, 2015 for Danielle and Douglas' Wedding. The waterfront view was beautiful. The Maitre' D Ben made sure the wedding was perfect and was one of the best I have ever worked with. The food was delicious, the staff was great and the guests were happy!!! Thank you for a wonderful experience and for sharing our photos. We look forward to working with you again in the future!!!

• Ashley Douglass Events | Planning | Design
    Ashley Douglass Events | Planning | Design Wedding Planners

The Old Field Club is a great choice for a venue on Long Island. It is also convenient for many Long Islands as well. It is quite, private, tucked away, the staff is very nice and the property is elegant enough while also simple, so that you can make your design what you like! We have worked there before on a project for press and are looking forward to our fabulous wedding there in 2015! Ashley Douglass, Ashley Douglass Events

• Elegant Designs by Joy
    Elegant Designs by Joy Wedding Florists

What a beautiful & warm, inviting venue, with a wonderful feel all its own. Charming views, open space , great staff.

• 86 West Meadown Road East Setauket, NY, 11733 See on map