4 Wellington Drive, Stony Brook, NY 11790 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Floral Designs By Nina

As you are one of kind, your event should reflect your individuality, allowing that unique part of you to show through with original designs that reflect your personality and respect your budget. Each event is as special to me as it is to you and I will be on hand to oversee every detail.

Contact us for additional information

631 807 5905

photo 21
floraldesignsbynina
anit
30 2012 061408
brides bouquet marriot hotel 2
brides bouquet
Floral Designs By Nina
brides bouquet old field club
bridesmaid bouquets larkfield manor
dsc00100
Floral Designs By Nina
lombardis on the sound bridal bouquet
Floral Designs By Nina
lombardis on the sound bridesmaids bouquet
dsc01056
photo 21
floraldesignsbynina
anit

9 Reviews for Floral Designs By Nina

I would recommend Nina in a heartbeat. I knew the flowers for our wedding were going to be nice but I was truly blown away with how gorgeous they were. They were better then I ever imagined. Even though I changed my mind so many times and last minute needed to change the number of centerpieces to less then the original amount she worked with me and made everything amazing. We received so many compliments on them. She was so nice to work with and answered all of my questions. I can not thank her enough for all her amazing work!!

Sent on 06/06/2015
  • Y

Yuri · Married on 06/09/2013

I loved working with Nina! She turned my wedding flower dreams into a reality. I was impressed with both her artistry and her professionalism. She worked with me, and my budget, and turned out very beautiful product with the most courteous service.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Floral Designs By Nina's reply:

Dear Yuri and Sarah,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am happy that you enjoyed the final product. I loved the results. Placing the centerpieces on a pile of books as a tribute to where you meet was delightful. I continue wish you both a happy life together. All the best,
    Nina

Floral Designs By Nina FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 4 Wellington Drive Stony Brook, 11790 See on map