Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Posh Floral Designs Inc

Serving Long Island Brides

At Posh Floral Designs Inc We specialize in Wedding Flowers that are chic and truly unique. Our designs range from cutting edge modern to classic traditional. With over 25 years of floral design experience, our fabulous fresh floral art is a true reflection of our designs

We use premium flowers, decadent foliages, couture ribbons and accessories, and glamorous containers in all our fabulous bridal floral designs.!

Call us today at 631-319-6600 to Schedule your complimentary consultation with our professional wedding consultant.
Serving Long Island Weddings. Long Island Brides.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (1)
Samples (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)

Superb ! Our whole wedding was incredible but the flowers literally made it perfect! Cari knew exactly what I wanted . We will be back to see you all Soon Thanks so much !

Profile Picture Jenna , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kathleen and Kari were more than talented! Both were professional, experienced, and very accommodating. We had no problem trusting their judgement and vision. Our flowers and decor were beautiful! Thank you for helping to make our wedding a dream come true! Was a pleasure working with them over the last year and a half!!

Photo
Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Kathleen at Posh ! When I was looking for a florist for my September wedding, someone mentioned Karri at Posh . I was not able to get an appointment with her on the one day I had off from work so I met with Kathleen and so glad I did , she immediately put me at ease with only 2 months from my wedding. She pulled flowers from their stock and put together the vintage style bouquet I was looking for and a centerpiece . We emailed back and forth countless times even after hours. She really went out of her way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day everything was so beautiful to see it all together , I received so many compliments .I highly recommend Posh and Thank you again Kathleen!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/1/17, 1 Review

Table Arrangements
Artificial
9 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Villa Lombardi's proudly features Posh Floral Designs Inc. on our House Vendor List, as we confidently refer them to our Brides and Grooms for their special day.

I have been compelled to write a long overdue endorsement. I cannot say enough about Posh Floral Designs, they are my ONLY preferred floral designs company out there. When my wife and I got married in January 2010, we visited their gorgeous store in Oakdale where we were greeted with open arms. My wife was unsure of what to actually do, so there stepped in Kari, designing arrangements on the spot for us to take home. After browsing through albums Kari picked us out the best arrangements. Delivery on the day of was not only early, but VERY early, prompt neat and organized with labels of who is who (best man, (groom) etc. They gave us something that was out of a professional photographers album. My wife was overwhelmed with joy. Our photos are that much better because of POSH !!!!! As an owner of Barattini Productions since 1998, any bride that walks through the door gets a card and an ear full of why they should only use POSH. They ALWAYS make us look good when giving them a recommendation. POSH FLORAL DESIGNS!!!!!!

Events