Villa Lombardi's

$13k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$13k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Villa Lombardi’s is a chic wedding venue located in Holbrook, New York. This venue suits the modern couple with its exceptional taste and style. The romantic Mediterranean Villa is unparalleled with quality services and breathtaking settings to create an unforgettable wedding experience.

Facilities and Capacity

Villa Lombardi’s has luscious outdoor spaces with colorful gardens that can be used for a grand entrance or a scenic ceremony. The exquisite Glass Atrium and the remodeled Grand Ballroom are both enchanting spaces for any wedding activity. The Grand Ballroom is accented with shimmering European chandeliers and custom moldings that overlook the romantic waterfront. Furthermore, several areas around the Villa can be utilized as the background for photos of the wedding party.

This one-of-a-kind Villa specializes in creating your happily ever after with professional and friendly staff. They provide private suites with personal attendants, valet parking, and a skilled coordinator to organize your entire event on the day. This magical place also offers the following services and equipment for your wedding:

• Choice of linens
  • Custom floor plan
  • HD TVs
  • LED lighting
  • Tuxedo attired waitstaff with white glove service

Cuisine

Lombardi Caterers are known for their Neapolitan Italian cuisine. For generations, they have used quality ingredients and local produce to enhance recipes. Their seasonally focused menus can be customized to reflect each couple’s style and vision. Known for their hospitality, they provide a wide variety of delectable courses in their wedding package. These include but are not limited to the following dishes:

• All American slider bars
  • Assorted desserts
  • Butler passed hors d'oeuvres
  • Cocktail hour stations
  • Mac and cheese bars
  • Meat, fish, and vegetarian entrees
  • Pasta stations
  • Souvlaki gyro stations
  • Wedding cakes

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.4 out of 5 rating

Christine Married on 03/26/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

The best !!!

I literally had the time of my life at Villas. Jennifer , Cathy and team made my dreams come true! I think everyone has told me how amazing the food and cocktail hour was. I will forever be thankful !!

Villa Lombardi's's reply:

We couldn't be happier to hear about your amazing experience with us for your special day! Cheers to many year of happiness!
  • Christina
    Christina M. Married on 02/19/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DONT walk, but RUN to book this venue!

Don’t walk, RUN to book this venue. BY FAR the best day of my life! Our wedding was beyond my vision. Food was amazing, staff excellent. From the first day I booked with Villa Lombardi’s they have NEVER disappointed me. I originally postponed my wedding date and they never once gave me an issue and went above and beyond to assure me everything would be perfect. Jennifer did not skip a beat getting to know me since my original sales rep was no longer available. Jeannie was an angel and throughout my postponing process never made me once second guess my venue. I met Mr. Lombardi himself plenty of times even the night of my wedding and he was so nice. We did Mamas Jar sauce and pasta as favors for our wedding which was a hit and they were so on board when I needed sauce choices and help getting cases of it. (Best idea ever). The night of our wedding Cathy, Pedro & Sandra were BEYOND amazing. Not one guest had anything bad to say. The cocktail hour was amazing, the dinner was amazing & my ceremony at Villa was beyond beautiful . I will forever recommend Villa Lombardi’s to any bride or even just to have a party there. I can promise you, you won’t regret it

Villa Lombardi's's reply:

We couldn't be happier to hear about your amazing experience with Villa Lombardi's for your special day! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding day - We wish you many year of health & happiness!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Life Art Photographers Life Art Photographers Wedding Photographers

We have been photographing weddings on Long Island for over 15 years. Villa Lombardi's has been one of the best halls for couples to get married. This is such an amazing catering hall. It is a beautiful place with amazing food and an incredible staff. The owners and management run this place like a top. Plus we like a place where we can take a photo anywhere and get a beautiful shot! :)

Legend Limousines Legend Limousines Wedding Limos

AMAZING for every event

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
877 Main Street Holbrook, NY, 11741
Location of (Villa Lombardi's)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding