Larkfield

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Larkfield is an elegant wedding venue located in East Northport, New York. Blending classic romance with modern must-haves, this space has been enchanting couples for more than 25 years. The estate’s on-site wedding planners and banquet managers are ready to support couples throughout the entire planning process. They hope that every couple is able to celebrate their love in the unique way that they want.

Facilities and Capacity

Larkfield can accommodate up to 400 wedding guests in its sophisticated indoor and outdoor event spaces. The design is inspired by the rustic romance of Tuscan villages, from molded ceilings to tile floors. This venue features two distinct ballrooms where wedding events, including engagement parties and wedding showers alongside ceremonies and receptions, can be held. The venue's Orangerie features antique wood and patio doors that open onto the romantic patio. The natural light, combined with the high ceiling, creates a sense of airiness even when the room reaches its maximum capacity of 250 guests. This venue also boasts manicured gardens, elegant banquet rooms ideal for more intimate gatherings, a private get-ready room, and a timber and stone cocktail lounge. Each space is equipped with high-quality technology, with state-of-the-art lighting and audiovisual systems throughout.

The dedicated team of wedding planners and banquet managers at Larkfield strives to turn a couple's wedding dreams into reality. To achieve this, they offer assistance on lighting and floral design, menu tastings, catering assistance, and vendor coordination. Couples may also bring in their very own vendors to assist them on their special day at the property. The service team’s mission is to help make your wedding day a seamless, stress-free, and exciting event from beginning to end. Two dedicated attendants are on hand to support the couple with whatever they might need.

Cuisine

The talented catering team at this venue prides itself on its use of high-quality ingredients while preparing delicious menus and recipes. They use fish, meats, and fresh produce from the local market, while cocktail receptions are treated to premium olives, oils, and cheeses. The staff believes in blending exceptional culinary talent with the best ingredients to create meals that delight the taste buds.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Event Planner
Lighting / Sound
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/29/2022

Best. Wedding. Ever.

Hands down, hiring Larkfield as our wedding venue was the est decision we could make. We finally got married there on 5/29/22, but overall our experience was great from start to finish (and we originally booked in 2019). Not only was Larkield flexible with us on a date to find one that worked with our budget, but they also allowed us to work out a payment schedule and plan that worked for us.
    The place is beautiful inside and out, no matter where you look it is just gorgeous!
    Day of the wedding: food was beyond plentiful and all so good-guests actually told us they were surprised because with the amount they expected everything to taste like standard wedding food and not be that good, but they were all blown away by every single thing they ate. and everyone has said since that it was the best wedding they had ever been to.
    In terms of staff, i was blown away by the level of service from my maitre d and bridal attendants. not only did ib have standard expected service like always having a fresh drink, but my maitre d Jose went above and beyond to fix something for me when i learned the confetti wands i had purchased for my ceremony were actually not usable-he consulted with the wedding prior to mine who had extra bubbles and distributed those to my guests so i could still have some kind of amazing photo op. My bridal attendants (idr which one but i had Lucia and Floris) were also great, they helped my dad with his Spanish (which he needed to perform my ceremony) and they also helped me get sewn right back up discreetly and quicky when i popped a strap on my dress while dancing too hard.
    Examples of words some of my guests have used since are "wow" "amazing" and "dream" when it comes to the wedding overall, and especially Larkfield. I am working hard to convince anyone who still needs to get married to do so there, because i want to be a guest there next.
    Thank you for an AMAZING wedding Larkfield!
  • Danielle
    Danielle P. Married on 03/11/2022

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Larkfield was absolutely AMAZING!!! From the beginning they were so helpful, responsive, professional. The entire staff is fabulous. The food is absolutely unreal!!
  • Emily
    Emily A. Married on 02/20/2022

Run to larkfield for your wedding!

We got married on February 20, 2022, and we made the BEST choice in having our wedding at Larkfield. When I tell you we went to tour every single wedding venue on Long Island, Brooklyn, and Queens, Larkfield was our number one choice as soon as we saw it. You couldn’t even compare it to the other venues. From the minute we walked in the door to after our wedding was over, they were the most amazing people to work with. They worked with all my crazy requests including a nut free party as most of my family is allergic. The food is amazing and there are so many cocktail hour choices. Our maitre d Marie was amazing and anything I asked for was delivered in seconds, even when I wanted to be bustled and unbustled in the middle of the room, Philipe made it happen in 2 minutes. Peter was very easy to get in contact with during the planning process and answered all my questions very quickly. Even dropping off all my items was so simple, and everything was set up exactly as I explained it. You would think your venue would be the most stressful part of your wedding, but with Larkfield, it was our easiest vendor to work with. My guests are still raving about the wedding, the food, the atmosphere, Viennese hour, and EVERYTHING else. The ones that were unable to make it are so upset they missed it. I wish I could do it all over again and I would in a heartbeat!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner