125-400
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Larkfield

A catering tradition in the scenic village of East Northport for over 25 years. The Larkfield Manor offers elegant banquet rooms, lovely manicured gardens, a perfect setting for any occasion. This unique facility features two different areas for your affair.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Long Island

89 Reviews for Larkfield

4.7
Indoor (7)
Uncovered Outdoor (6)
Event Planning (3)
Covered Outdoor (2)

The Larkfield is the most professional venue i have ever been to. The Staff was exceptionally attentive and always making sure that I (the bride) was happy and taken care of and that the guests were as well. I would recommend them just on that but their food was phenomenal and the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor

Larkfield was amazing all around! The food was fantastic, all my guests still tell me how great the food was and how much they ate! Also, they compliment us all the time how beautiful Larkfield was and I cannot agree more. We held off from seeing Larkfield when we were first planning because we weren't familiar with the area. However, Once we saw Larkfield and were given an offer we simply could not refuse, thats what did it for us. And we are so happy that we did go with them! Felipe was our Maitre D and he provided us excellent service and was there any time we needed him. He even helped one of my guests with an issue no questions asked. He was so well mannered and made every thing stress free for us. Things could not have gone smoother the day of our wedding! Larkfield was simply amazing and provided us with an oustandingly gorgeous space for the best day of our lives!!

Brianna & George 7/3/2017