92 Reviews for Larkfield

Uncovered Outdoor (6)
Event Planning (3)
Covered Outdoor (2)
92 Larkfield Reviews

Food, decor, staff - everything was amazing! They worked with us on every detail and answered every question I had. We worked with Maryanne a lot and she was so sweet and helpful. Our mater d', Marie and 2 bridal attendants, Maria and Phillipe were beyond amazing. They brought us drinks as we were taking pictures, carried my dress and flowers, kept tabs on everyone and brought us a bunch of food in our Bridal Suite. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous! We took all our pictures at the hall and each one is more beautiful than the next; I posted a few in the comments. Everything ran smoothly and I can honestly say absolutely nothing went wrong. We received so many compliments on the food (which is the number 1 thing my family looks at) and how beautiful the hall was; a few guests told me they felt like they were at an Italian villa for cocktail hour which is exactly what we wanted. I wish I could do it all over again, it was that perfect!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Larkfield is the most professional venue i have ever been to. The Staff was exceptionally attentive and always making sure that I (the bride) was happy and taken care of and that the guests were as well. I would recommend them just on that but their food was phenomenal and the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor

Our wedding was 6 months ago and we cannot thank the Larkfield staff enough for making our day so amazing! We had an awesome time, the food was amazing, the venue is beautiful and our guests are still complimenting us about our wedding there today! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Larkfield was amazing all around! The food was fantastic, all my guests still tell me how great the food was and how much they ate! Also, they compliment us all the time how beautiful Larkfield was and I cannot agree more. We held off from seeing Larkfield when we were first planning because we weren't familiar with the area. However, Once we saw Larkfield and were given an offer we simply could not refuse, thats what did it for us. And we are so happy that we did go with them! Felipe was our Maitre D and he provided us excellent service and was there any time we needed him. He even helped one of my guests with an issue no questions asked. He was so well mannered and made every thing stress free for us. Things could not have gone smoother the day of our wedding! Larkfield was simply amazing and provided us with an oustandingly gorgeous space for the best day of our lives!!

Brianna & George 7/3/2017

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

WOW! I have nothing but amazing things to say about the my wedding at the Larkfield. From their gorgeous grounds, stunning ballroom, and exceptional staff, the Larkfield does not miss a beat. I gave them a box full of bar signage, dias table accessories etc a few days before the wedding with instructions... everything was done exactly how I had requested! I walked into the ballroom and almost cried! We also had our ceremony in the gardens and it was beautiful!! Our two bridal attendants (Felipe and I can't remember the other) and Maitre'D (Marie) made sure everything ran smoothly and that we were taken care of all all times. They helped keep the nerves down and keep you smiling. Even when my bustle kept ripping, they continued to sew it back together for me. They were so attentive and helpful, I cannot thank them enough. The bartenders and waiters were super nice and amazing as well. The food was incredible. The cocktail how was HUGE!! And the outdoor patio was really nice for everyone to sit and enjoy. I do know that the Larkfield is known for their food. The guests at my wedding have been to many weddings, but they said this was by far one of the best. I am so pleased I chose the Larkfield for our wedding. It was truly the best day ever and I would not change a thing!!! Do yourself a favor and get married at the Larkfield!! :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

The Larkfield went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! The staff was more than helpful and the bridal attendant was very sweet and comforting. All of our guests are still raving about the food and how much of it there was!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW WOW WOW! I am so incredibly thankful to the entire staff at Larkfield! What a wedding they put together! From the moment I walked into Larkfield, when I started planning, I knew it was the place! Everyone I met was attentive and caring, starting with Harry and George. The year leading up to the wedding, Marianne responded to every email quicker than I could send them. No question was too big or too small for her! The day of the wedding everything, and I mean everything, was handled with professionalism and kindness. Our Maitre D', Maria, was on top of everything and she had things done before I even had to ask. The bridal attendants, Felipe and Marie, were by my side the entire night making sure everything was just the way I imagined it. All three of them were there at a moment's notice but weren't annoyingly in your face the whole night. They came to us with questions before making any decisions that needed to be made during the night. Larkfield truly blew my expectations out of the water! Guests raved about the food and I was extremely grateful that the Maitre D' and bridal attendants made us sit down to eat. It gave us the minute we needed to relax and enjoy the food, as well as, take in the whole experience. Larkfield should absolutely be on your list of venues to check out--- and then, book it!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Larkfield manor is the best venue in the New York area. The place is absolutely stunning. You don't even need to go elsewhere to take pictures you have a mini park right there in the back. There are so many places to take pictures and every picture came out beautiful. The food is amazing. All of our guests raved about the food. The staff was accommodating up until the very last second. We couldn't be happier about having our wedding there !

Profile Picture Allie, 11/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Larkfield was amazing to me, my husband, wedding party and guests from start to finish! My husband and I were treated like royalty the whole night. I wasn’t even expecting all of the help and service I received so I was truly amazed and impressed. The two bridal attendants were so accommodating to my husband and me all night long. They greeted us as soon as we got out of the limo and were by our side all night. They went above and beyond for us-getting us drinks, food from cocktail hour, fixing my dress and hair, helping take my shoes on and off countless times for pictures, holding my dress…etc. They were such a big help and really allowed us to enjoy our wedding and kept things running smoothly.
The food was absolutely amazing and there was plenty of it! Guests still rave about the food and how they were able to order seconds to this day. They also compliment the service they received that night from the wait staff and bartenders. It was nice to hear that my husband and I weren’t the only ones being treated so graciously.
I also would like to commend Marianne Allen for her help throughout the whole planning process. She was always there to answer questions and explained everything to us so well. Her presentation about Larkfield sold us from the very first night we met her. We didn’t even want to look anywhere else.
I just cannot thank Larkfield enough for going above and beyond what I expected for our wedding. It was a night we will never forget and I hope to be invited to a wedding or event there soon so I can go back and enjoy it all over again!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/28/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the perfect venue. They have hands down the most amazing cocktail hour any of my guests have ever been to. The facility itself is breathtaking and so are the surrounding grounds. Every person we worked with was so helpful and made my day absolutely perfect. They are reasonably priced too!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Larkfield was the perfect venue to celebrate my special day! Everyone cannot stop talking about how "it's the best wedding they have ever been to." The staff was incredible from day one helping planning every little detail. The food was absolutely amazing and everything went perfect and smoothly the day of my wedding. I had the ceremony outside in the garden area and it was stunning. The scenery was beautiful and I couldn't of asked for a more perfect night. Thank you Larkfield for making my wedding day beyond memorable.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at Larkfield in October. Harry, George and Genevieve went out of their way to ensure everything was perfect for us on our day. The staff day of was impeccable. Marie, Philippe and Brenda were our A team!! Our guest still rave about not only the amount of food but the quality! Much thanks to the Larkfield team for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our October wedding at Larkfield. At first, I was not sure if this was the venue for us, as I was not impressed with staff after my first meeting. However, when I returned to the venue a second time with my mother, we met with Marianne and could not have been more impressed. In the months leading up to our big day, we had an amazing food tasting and were in constant contact with Marianne. On the day of our wedding everything could not have been more perfect! The day ran smoothly from the time we arrived, until the moment the night was over. Out maitre d' and bridal attendants were unbelievable!! Guests at our wedding have not stopped complimenting us on the amazing service and endless delicious food that they received at our wedding, Larkfield was the perfect wedding venue.

Profile Picture User7333865, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Larkfield was the reception of our dreams! Besides being a gorgeous venue, the staff is amazing. Our maître d' Marie is a true professional! She was very accessible and had a solution for any question I threw her way. Philippe, my bridal attendant was PERFECT! Anything I needed he was there! He was able to repair the bustle on my dress in 2 minutes! From Harry to George to Genevieve to Peter, everyone we encountered made this process seamless. We've been married for two months now and our families and friends cannot stop talking about the phenomenal food and service they received at Larkfield! Thank you and we highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at Larkfield on 9/23/16. We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to George, Michael and the rest of the staff at Larkfield. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was!! We used Larkfield Entertainment as our DJ as well and we're so thrilled with Mike and Pierre! They kept everyone dancing all night long. Wish we could relive the whole day all over again!! Choose Larkfield - you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Larkfield was the absolute best choice for our wedding! The food and service was incredible. Not only was the cocktail hour and dinner filled with delicious options, but they were also so accommodating for my family with various food allergies. So many of our guests raved about our reception telling us that it was one of the best weddings that they have been to! Now, one of my best friends has also booked their reception at the Larkfield for her upcoming wedding! I can't wait to go back as a guest!!!! Thank you Larkfield for assisting in the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Lauren and Joe, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Okay, I know people have had their issues but let me tell you I had the BEST WEDDING. The food was phenomenal! The place is beautiful ( I was in the Borghese Room) and their staff is beyond exceptional. My maitre D was on point all night, my bridal attendants were the best and when booking and planning I worked with Marianne who was very awesome. Another wedding was happening before mine and you would never have known, it was that seamless. I would recommend this place to anyone, I loved it that much.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

If you have foodies going to your wedding and want everything running smoothly for your wedding - book at Larkfield.
They made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day and they were a pleasure to work with. My wedding was almost 4 months ago and everyone is still raving about the food and how gorgeous the space was. This venue is perfect in every possible way!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We had our wedding at Larkfield on July 8th and it could not have been a more perfect day. The staff there was extremely attentive, making sure that everything we needed was taken care of. They truly did not leave a stone unturned. From the bridal attendants, to the serving staff, to the maître d, every one that we came in contact with truly made us feel at home. They took all the stress out of the day and made sure that the day was as perfect as I had imagined it to be. Over the few days since the wedding, I have heard nothing but great things about Larkfield from all of my guests. The hall was beautiful, well taken care of and immaculately clean. We had our wedding in the Villagio room and everybody was in awe with its presentation. The outside gardens made for a beautiful backdrop to all of my wedding photos. Many of my guests have said that it was the best cocktail hour they have ever seen, and I couldn't agree more. The spread of food and quality of it all was truly amazing. Special thanks to Felipe, my bridal attendant, that made me feel like a princess making sure that there was nothing else that I could need. Also, Marie, the Maitre D could not have been better at organizing the whole night and making sure that everything went off without a hitch. Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend Larkfield to anyone that was looking for a place to hold their special day. Mary Anne, at Larkfield, helped me plan out all the details and I could not have been happier with all of her recommendations. If you give her a call, I know you will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much!
Louis & Kristen

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning

WOW! I don't even know where to begin. My wedding day was perfect thanks to Harry, Marianne, Peter, Marie, Maria and (most of all) Fillipe! Larkfield knows how to run a great wedding. Best cocktail hour on Long Island! The food was on POINT! The amount of positive feedback I received from my guests was astounding. Multiple people said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I can't take much credit because it was all Larkfield. They are pros and I REALLY hope I get to attend a wedding here as a guest in the future. THANK YOU, LARKFIELD!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User5443390, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

My wedding was on 4-2-16 and people are still telling me how great everything was... The food was amazing (TOP NOTCH) the service was impeccable. If they didn't have what you wanted they will get it food/drinks!!! They made me feel like royalty!!!! Wow, I wish I could do it over again.

Profile Picture Leilani, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was on 4/29/16, and it was perfect! Larkfield was the only venue that we looked at-we were looking for unique places, and when we got tired of looking at plain places online, and then thinking of having a destination wedding in Italy, we found pictures of the newly renovated Larkfield! The food is amazing, just as people remember from weddings there decades ago. All of the staff was fabulous, and any questions during the planning process were answered right away. There was another wedding going on at the same time-but you couldn't even tell! We can't wait to go back for future events!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were absolutely amazing! The service the day of was excellent and they were incredibly accommodating to make sure everything went smoothly the day of. The venue itself is gorgeous and family and friends keep telling us how they were blown away by the food, atmosphere, & service. Thank you so much to the Larkfield team that truly made our day so memorable and perfect!!

Jon & Andrea

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I had my wedding here on 11/7/2015. Everyone from our first meeting was very nice and receptive to everything we wanted. This is a very classy venue and all of our guests were treated with the utmost respect. My guests are still raving about our cocktail hour and all the food. It is a great value for the price, and we cannot wait to go back as guests to another wedding!

Profile Picture User6014812, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews