Mansion at Timber Point

$14k - $19k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$14k - $19k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Mansion at Timber Point is a historic wedding venue located on Long Island in Great River, New York. This beautiful estate boasts panoramic views of the Great South Bay and Fire Island, as well as multiple settings for both your ceremony and reception. Their goal is to turn your vision into reality. Mansion at Timber Point, a Lessing’s Hospitality Group venue, prides themselves on their beautiful, colonial architecture, and pristine 300-acre property.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this glamorous mansion. For your ceremony, you can say your “I do’s” on their spacious lawn or their picturesque patio. This stone patio can also be used for your cocktail hour or reception. If you prefer an indoor affair, the grand ballroom set inside the lavish mansion provides the perfect space to dine and dance the night away. It boasts state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment, a large dance floor, multiple columns, and an impressive staircase, where you can make your grand entrance.

Mansion at Timber Point is happy to host both intimate gatherings as well as lavish affairs. Their experienced and professional staff will ensure your wedding day is everything you dreamed it to be. They work with you one-on-one during your planning process and assist with setup and cleanup. Tables, chairs, and linens are included in their wedding package, along with china, glassware, and flatware. There’s a getting-ready suite on-site where you and your wedding party can get ready, as well as plenty of parking for your guests. Additional services include:

• Barware
  • Directional maps
  • Event rentals
  • Personal maitre d’ and captain
  • Place cards

Cuisine

This vintage-style mansion offers couples multiple wedding menus to choose from. Their culinary team offers butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, stations, appetizers, salads, entrees, and a custom-designed, tiered wedding cake. They also offer enhancements such as a raw bar, a chocolate fountain, custom ice sculptures, and more. Sample entrees include:

• Broiled filet of salmon with dill hollandaise sauce
  • Double-cut lamb chops with vegetable couscous
  • Seared Long Island duck breast with apricot glaze
  • Shrimp prosciutto with white wine garlic sauce

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

• Heather
    Heather C. Married on 06/10/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Fantastic overall!

5 stars all around!! Wouldn’t change a thing!!
    Christina T. Married on 04/23/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazingly went beyond all expectations for a wonderful experience

First, there's just too many great things to say about Timber Point. I don't even know where to start to explain how amazing our experience has been with the staff and what a beautiful venue this is.

Not only was the process easy and made much simpler but using their preferred vendors (who were ridiculously fantastic) but they helped me along every steps of the way. From the sale rep, Miriam, to the manager to Steve to my maitre de, Matt, to the bridal attendant Marissa and the entire staff, my wedding was beyond magical. They all had a hand in making it the best day ever!

Our wedding was a couple weeks ago and I am beyond floored with the professionalism, patience and hard work of everyone at Timber Point. Everyone was going nonstop for the entire time and made every step of the day seamless and easy breezy for me. I didn't have to think about a thing or worry about anything and had full confidence in everything they did. Matt, Miriam and Steve made me so calm and relaxed because I knew they understood my vision and they were going to bring it to fruition, which they did. I didn't see the wait staff or Matt or my bridal attend, Marrisa, stop for a second the entire time and couldn't believe how hard they worked and hustled the whole time to make me, my finance, my kids and my guests have the best experience possible.

The food was beyond amazing and the chef was phenomenal!! I cannot believe how much we got at the cocktail hour and how delicious and generous the dinner portions were. The Maple glazed salmon was beyond words but I plan to go back and order it again for my 1 year anniversary.

The newly renovated bridal suite is also gorgeous and I loved every minute in there too. I felt like a princess in the ultimate of luxury. The venue, the ambience, the location.... the everything was truly just perfect. We loved our food tasting with the chef and Diane who organized the couples tasting. Diane was so great in talking with me and also making me so comfortable about my big day approaching.

We also attended the showcase, which was another opportunity to experience the delicious food and everything that this fantastic venue had to offer. Lessings honestly made this one of the best days of my life and I cannot complain about a single thing. I can only try to put into words how I commend them for it all. I just wish I had another wedding to plan so I can use them again!

Beyond all this, the kindness they all displayed throughout was wonderful. I was not an easy customer to say the least (of course, I'd never admit to being a bridezilla. haha) and they never once expressed frustration with my demands but catered to them while simultaneously managing expectations appropriately, which is not always easy for a vendor to do. I had a lot of expectations and put this fantastic staff to task for sure. They went above and beyond every expectation I had, and I don't say that lightly by any stretch of the imagination. They made me one happy bride both before, during and after our wedding!
  • illustration stars

72 photos · 02/02/2019
  • Kelly & Phil
    22 photos · 07/06/2018

Elegant Designs by Joy Elegant Designs by Joy Wedding Florists

We love working with the staff at the Mansion at Timber Point, always friendly & helpful. It's a Lessings Venue, so you know that they put on great wedding, since they have been a top caterer in the industry for years, & couple's love them. Set on a beautiful Golf Course, on the Great South Bay, makes for wonderful views, & the covered patio, just the perfect setting.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
398 Great River Road Great River, NY, 11739
Location of (Mansion at Timber Point)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding