398 Great River Road, Great River, NY 11739 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Mansion at Timber Point

Mansion at Timber Point is a historic wedding venue located on Long Island in Great River, New York. This beautiful estate boasts panoramic views of the Great South Bay and Fire Island, as well as multiple settings for both your ceremony and reception. Their goal is to turn your vision into reality. Mansion at Timber Point, a Lessing’s Hospitality Group venue, prides themselves on their beautiful, colonial architecture, and pristine 300-acre property.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this glamorous mansion. For your ceremony, you can say your “I do’s” on their spacious lawn or on their picturesque patio. This stone patio can also be used for your cocktail hour or reception. If you prefer an indoor affair, the grand ballroom set inside the lavish mansion provides the perfect space to dine and dance the night away. It boasts state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment, a large dance floor, multiple columns, and an impressive staircase, where you can make your grand entrance.

Mansion at Timber Point is happy to host both intimate gatherings as well as lavish affairs. Their experienced and professional staff will ensure your wedding day is everything you dreamed it to be. They’ll work with you one-on-one during your planning process, and will assist with setup and cleanup the day-of. Tables, chairs, and linens are included in their wedding package, along with china, glassware, and flatware. There’s a bridal suite on-site where you and your wedding party can get ready in, as well as plenty of parking for your guests. Additional services include:

• Barware
  • Directional maps
  • Event rentals
  • Personal maitre d’ and captain
  • Place cards

Cuisine

This vintage-style mansion offers couples multiple wedding menus to choose from. Their culinary team offers butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, stations, appetizers, salads, entrees, and a custom-designed, tiered wedding cake. They also offer enhancements such as a raw bar, a chocolate fountain, custom ice sculptures, and more. Sample entrees include:

• Broiled filet of salmon with dill hollandaise sauce
  • Double-cut lamb chops with vegetable couscous
  • Seared Long Island duck breast with apricot glaze
  • Shrimp prosciutto with white wine garlic sauce
Follow Mansion at Timber Point on

Mansion at Timber Point 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing Venue!

My husband and I got married at Timber Point on 7/14/19 and we are SO happy with our decision! The planning process was so smooth with them and Maureen, the banquet manager, was amazing to work with. On the day of the wedding, the staff was extremely accommodating, the location was beautiful, the food was fantastic and our loved ones have raved about how much fun they had. If you're looking for a beautiful place on Long Island to get married, this is definitely it. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Oddo Wedding

Kelly · Married on 04/26/2019

Best Night of Our Lives

When looking for a venue, it seemed daunting and impossible to find a venue that was what we had envisioned in our heads, at a price point that would fit into our rigid budget. After reading endless reviews and not being able to commit to a venue, one of my coworkers referred me to Timber Point and began to tell me just how amazing they are. Timber Point was our only venue we walked into, and we booked our date immediately. Having my wedding there 3 weeks ago, I finally can say that I agree wholeheartedly with all the positive reviews given to me. Working with Maureen was absolutely the highlight of my experience with Timber Point. She is so kind, fast to respond, and overall so incredibly knowledgeable about any/all details surrounding our wedding day. She was so flexible helping make our vision of our day come true, and helped answer my seemingly endless list of questions/concerns. The night of our wedding went without a hitch. The staff was INCREDIBLE, and even though the weather did not cooperate, I didn’t even notice. We got married in front of their beautiful fireplace, and had the best night of our lives. With help from April and Nicolette, I feel like I never lifted a finger or had to be responsible for anything the entire night. I am still getting compliments from our guests on the food, and the service from the entire staff overall. Having a wedding with 170 guests is so nerve wracking but Timber Point helped make it an easygoing and fun experience. As I said, best night of our lives!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Mansion at Timber Point 8
    Mansion at Timber Point 9

Mansion at Timber Point FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Wedding Cake
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• Elegant Designs by Joy
    Elegant Designs by Joy Wedding Florists

We love working with the staff at the Mansion at Timber Point, always friendly & helpful. It's a Lessings Venue, so you know that they put on great wedding, since they have been a top caterer in the industry for years, & couple's love them. Set on a beautiful Golf Course, on the Great South Bay, makes for wonderful views, & the covered patio, just the perfect setting.

• 398 Great River Road Great River, NY, 11739 See on map