Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PARK AVE STUDIO

Our style of photography is traditional and contemporary, as well as photojournalistic. We have a wide range of packages to choose from. If you want we can customize a package for you. We create warm friendly and dynamic images. You've spent months on details, now keep them forever.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Absolutely the most ethical company I have ever worked with, hands down. 6/5 if I could. You can tell they take care and pride in what they do.

My fiancee and I had a sudden turn of events (pregnancy and job opp. across the country), and Brian and Cindi were more than willing to support us in the cancellation of our contract -- much more than expected!

Absolutely recommend Park Ave for any event. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lawrence, 2/24/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I worked with Brian and Benny on our wedding day. These guys were great from getting phone calls two days before the event to confirm details on family members and bridal party size to the moment they left at the end of my wedding night, everything was awesome. Brian and Benny were so well organized and all of our pictures went so quick and smooth for our first look/reveal. Benny made sure that we got pictures with everyone we wanted/needed to and even took a few extras that he knew we would appreciate. Both Benny and Brian were always around when we had a special request for a photo op. My husband and I feel really confident that our wedding pictures will be AMAZING thanks to these two! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

So happy with the services from Park Avenue Studios! We just had our meeting with Brian today and we are even more excited for our big day (didn't even know that was possible)! I feel very good about booking our wedding with Park avenue studios. Everyone is so professional, down to earth and very friendly. They are extremely helpful in planning our wedding day, their ideas are very creative and one of a kind. I'm so thankful that my friend had told me about this studio, I would highly recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/11/18, 1 Review