Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PARK AVE STUDIO

Our style of photography is traditional and contemporary, as well as photojournalistic. We have a wide range of packages to choose from. If you want we can customize a package for you. We create warm friendly and dynamic images. You've spent months on details, now keep them forever.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow PARK AVE STUDIO on

30 Reviews for PARK AVE STUDIO

Liability Insurance (1)

So happy with the services from Park Avenue Studios! We just had our meeting with Brian today and we are even more excited for our big day (didn't even know that was possible)! I feel very good about booking our wedding with Park avenue studios. Everyone is so professional, down to earth and very friendly. They are extremely helpful in planning our wedding day, their ideas are very creative and one of a kind. I'm so thankful that my friend had told me about this studio, I would highly recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are the best!!! We worked with Alan, bill and Ronnie for our 12/9 wedding at timber point. They had great energy, were everywhere taking pictures and very attentive and kind. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We have recommenced these guys over and over again! They did an absolutely amazing job with our photo's and video! The drone footage was such a hit!

Profile Picture Donnalyn, 7/22/17, 1 Review