8 Saint Johns Street, Sayville, NY 11782 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,033
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8

About PARK AVE STUDIO

Our style of photography is traditional and contemporary, as well as photojournalistic. We have a wide range of packages to choose from. If you want we can customize a package for you. We create warm friendly and dynamic images. You've spent months on details, now keep them forever.

Follow PARK AVE STUDIO on

3173392691543597885551000008197873837289382053275750n
382649279102415460416100000819787383753015216608898n
3173392691543597885551000008197873837289382053275750n

• Videos 3

36 Reviews for PARK AVE STUDIO

Lawrence · Getting married on 02/24/2019

Absolutely the most ethical company I have ever worked with, hands down. 6/5 if I could. You can tell they take care and pride in what they do.

My fiancee and I had a sudden turn of events (pregnancy and job opp. across the country), and Brian and Cindi were more than willing to support us in the cancellation of our contract -- much more than expected!

Absolutely recommend Park Ave for any event. You will not be disappointed!

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Working with this team has been amazing. I got a glimpse at our wedding pictures during the reception and they were stunning. I am so happy we chose this group! Thank you Michael and lee! You were both great!!

Jill · Married on 07/21/2018

I just got my pictures back from our wedding (took about 5 weeks), and I love them!

Park ave came included in the wedding package I did with the View in Oakdale. I actually was a little worried about how good my pictures would be when I saw the ones they advertised on their website (specifically under the View venue gallery). The website pics didn't look like anything special and I worried mine would come out like that. To my surprise the pictures came out very good! =) To the park ave staff - I highly recommend updating the pictures on your website under the View venue lol they do not do justice to the work you guys did for me.

Our photographer Alex was professional and very efficient, he was great at directing people where to go and kept the pace moving quick so we didn't waste time. I would highly recommend!

PARK AVE STUDIO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 9,997.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,033.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video

• 8 Saint Johns Street Sayville, NY 11782 See on map