PARK AVE STUDIO Reviews

PARK AVE STUDIO 5
PARK AVE STUDIO 6
PARK AVE STUDIO 7

Lawrence · Married on 02/24/2019

Absolutely the most ethical company I have ever worked with, hands down. 6/5 if I could. You can tell they take care and pride in what they do.

My fiancee and I had a sudden turn of events (pregnancy and job opp. across the country), and Brian and Cindi were more than willing to support us in the cancellation of our contract -- much more than expected!

Absolutely recommend Park Ave for any event. You will not be disappointed!

Jame · Married on 12/09/2018

Excellent!

My wedding was on December 9, 2018 at Coindre Hall in Huntington. Park Ave Studio was the house vendor for our Lessings Venue and they were absolutely fantastic to work with. Park Ave kept in touch with us to make sure our schedule was correct and that everything ran smoothly. Our photographer John was on time and a pleasure to work with. All of the pictures he took were stunning. I would definitely recommend them to anyone else looking for a photographer.

Meghan · Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond amazing

Alan was our photographer and he was beyond amazing to work with! We could not say enough wonderful things about working with him and how his photos came out we're beyond amazing!!! He was amazing with all of the children in our bridal party including our 4 month old niece!!! We would highly recommend anyone to use them for anything photography related.

PARK AVE STUDIO 8
    PARK AVE STUDIO 9
    PARK AVE STUDIO 10
    PARK AVE STUDIO 11
    PARK AVE STUDIO 12
    PARK AVE STUDIO 13

Teal · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Experience and Beautiful Photos!

We got married at the Bourne Mansion and Park Ave Studio was highly recommended by them. In our first meeting with Park Ave, we met Brian, the owner. He was incredibly nice and answered all of our questions and put our minds at ease. We had 2 photographers (two Brian's- one was the owner) and John the videographer on our wedding day. Our main photographer was great at coordinating everyone for the pictures we wanted. It was apparent he had years of experience and that's exactly what you want on your wedding day. Our pictures came out beautiful and we're so happy with them! We had a great experience with Park Ave Studio!

Michele · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing work

My husband & I are beyond pleased that we chose Park Ave for our wedding. They were great to work with & flexible in making an appointment. Our photos came out beautiful, cant wait for the album!

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Working with this team has been amazing. I got a glimpse at our wedding pictures during the reception and they were stunning. I am so happy we chose this group! Thank you Michael and lee! You were both great!!

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

The best of the best!!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Park Ave! My wedding was September 15th, 2018 at Smithtown Landing Country Club. We had Alan as our photographer and he was AMAZING!!! He made us feel so comfortable and kept us laughing the whole time! From photographing our wedding to picking out our album pictures, everyone always made us feel so welcome and worry free! I can’t thank them enough for capturing the most beautiful photos from the most important day of our lives!

Cassi Cronin · Married on 09/15/2018

The absolute best!

Park Avenue photography was amazing to work with! They made us feel like we were in great hands, and from the outcome of the pictures that were captured from our wedding day we were extremely happy! Brian the owner is amazing, he is not pushy for you to spend $$ he truly leaves it up to you and wants you to leave happy. Highly recommend!!!!

PARK AVE STUDIO 14
    PARK AVE STUDIO 15
    PARK AVE STUDIO 16
    PARK AVE STUDIO 17
    PARK AVE STUDIO 18

Jill · Married on 07/21/2018

I just got my pictures back from our wedding (took about 5 weeks), and I love them!

Park ave came included in the wedding package I did with the View in Oakdale. I actually was a little worried about how good my pictures would be when I saw the ones they advertised on their website (specifically under the View venue gallery). The website pics didn't look like anything special and I worried mine would come out like that. To my surprise the pictures came out very good! =) To the park ave staff - I highly recommend updating the pictures on your website under the View venue lol they do not do justice to the work you guys did for me.

Our photographer Alex was professional and very efficient, he was great at directing people where to go and kept the pace moving quick so we didn't waste time. I would highly recommend!

Brianna · Married on 07/01/2018

So Accommodating!

We had Bruce, Brian, and Alex photograph our wedding. Brian was AMAZING. He called me a few weeks before to go over the schedule and what I was visioning in my head. He was very helpful in making sure the poses and shots I wanted were taken. They were really great with the formals and the candids, which we really appreciated when it came to making the album. I even called a few days before the wedding to change the timing and they were all really nice about it.

PARK AVE STUDIO 19

Noreen Agatstein · Married on 07/01/2018

Perfect in every way!

I can't say enough great things about Park Ave Studios!
    Brian, the owner, is amazing. Alan was our photographer for the wedding day and he made the entire day seamless and kept us all laughing. My guests even spoke so highly of Alan. He got all the shots I wanted, was not intrusive with guests, and did everything I asked. Even in the 100 degree July weather! :) Their office staff was extremely patient and helpful with all my requests. You won't go wrong with them for your special day.

Marilin · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely the most wonderful people I have ever met, they were so helpful from the beginning to the End, Tom our photographer was amazing, he was so wonderful everyone complemented me for hiring such a wonderful photographer, he captured every single moment, he took tons of pictures for us to choose they were all so great I had to get every single one.. I would recommend Park Ave Studios in a heartbeat to anyone getting married and needing a photographer, ask for Tom he’s just the absolute BEST !!

PARK AVE STUDIO 20
    PARK AVE STUDIO 21
  • W

William Degeorge · Married on 06/30/2018

Awesome and fun

Park Ave Studios was awesome and a lot of fun to work with. Brian our photographer had us laughing the entire day and paid special attention to everything my wife wanted for our photos. I highly recommend using them and will definitely use them again in the future.

PARK AVE STUDIO 22

Danielle Tom Yarrobino · Married on 06/28/2018

Our Wedding was captured beautifully

We heard about Park Ave Studio at an expo held at our wedding venue, The Vineyards. We were impressed after looking through their albums and set up an appointment. We were warmly greeted and the owner Brian was welcoming and kind, he even showed our children his drone. We never felt pushed into buying a larger package and they even substituted items for us. Brian and Johnny were our photographers and Alan was our videographer. They were all wonderful. They listened to what we wanted and took our cues when we needed a break. We are very pleased with our album and video. We would highly recommend using Park Ave Studio.

Stephanie · Married on 04/11/2018

So happy with the services from Park Avenue Studios! We just had our meeting with Brian today and we are even more excited for our big day (didn't even know that was possible)! I feel very good about booking our wedding with Park avenue studios. Everyone is so professional, down to earth and very friendly. They are extremely helpful in planning our wedding day, their ideas are very creative and one of a kind. I'm so thankful that my friend had told me about this studio, I would highly recommend to everyone!

Natalie · Married on 12/09/2017

They are the best!!! We worked with Alan, bill and Ronnie for our 12/9 wedding at timber point. They had great energy, were everywhere taking pictures and very attentive and kind. Would highly recommend!

Donnalyn · Married on 07/22/2017

We have recommenced these guys over and over again! They did an absolutely amazing job with our photo's and video! The drone footage was such a hit!

Jaime · Married on 06/30/2017

Park Ave Studio were great! They captured our day with beautiful photos from start to finish. The entire team was hands on in finalizing our albums and their expertise was appreciated. I would strongly recommend Park Ave Studio and their professionalism for your next event!

Terra · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't believe that I was lucky enough to have my wedding fall into the hands of park ave studio! In full honesty, the team I was with on my wedding day Alan, Benny, and John are my favorite human beings on the planet now! Especially Alan who I had the privilege of hanging with all wedding day!!! The team behind the company have been equally as incredible from the start of planning 2 years ago! This is the most professional vendor I worked with for my wedding and they don't allow enough space on here to say ALL the amazing things I have to say about park ave! My photos are breathtaking and the process of working with the office team is painless and actually very fun picking our album out now and recieving all our prints!! Even working out what package is best for my husband and I was made extremely painless and fun by the incredible staff! Best decision we made for our wedding besides the I do's! We absolutely LOVE Park Ave studio and ALL the people involved! #Alanistheman!

Joy · Married on 04/01/2017

We used Park Avenue Studio for our wedding and are so happy we did. Brian is not only unbelievably talented, he was such a pleasure to work with. Being that Park Avenue is the recommended photographer of the Mansion at West Sayville, Brian knows the venue so well that he had us take pictures I never would have thought of. His sense of humor helped put the nervous bride at ease. In addition to Brian, the rest of the Park Avenue staff are so helpful. From our first consultation, to organizing our album, their warm personalities and creative eye always confirmed to me that Park Avenue Studio was the best decision!

Ryan · Married on 11/04/2016

Park Ave was simply fantastic. We used them for our wedding and our engagement shoot, the engagement pictures were amazing. For the wedding we had Tom and Maryanne as our photographers and Tim as our videographer. Tom and Maryanne were simply fantastic. They were fun, easy to work with and made us very comfortable in what could be a very stressful situation. They got all the pictures we were looking for and then some. Tim was always around to get great footage of the wedding so we can re-live the day forever. We can't wait to see the final product because we know it's going to be awesome. Park Ave is a first class studio that really takes care of their clients.

Park Ave did an amazing job for our 9/16/16 wedding. They captured beautiful and important moments perfectly!! They did our engagement and wedding photos. All were gorgeous. I highly recommend this photographer. Very professional, fun, and talented!

Margaret · Married on 07/30/2016

There is not enough good things I can say about this entire company! From the second I met them to the day I picked up my album I just could not be happier. Every moment was perfectly captured the day of my wedding and I am happy to say I have a gorgeous album to remember my day and cherish for years!
    Thank you so much Park Ave. for your professionalism, kindness, attention to detail and overall talent!

Erica · Married on 07/09/2016

As many of you probably know already, wedding planning is stressful. We had a city wedding where we had to hire outside vendors for pretty much everything! With this came much anxiety& headaches from most vendors, except when it came to our Photography. Park Ave not only did amazing work but also were so helpful throughout the entire process. My sister got married 2 years prior and used Park Ave. Our family was so pleased with Brain and his team that we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. Brian takes the time to make each couple feel special and important. Their prices were very reasonable and offer so many great add-ons, such as the Drone. Our guests were so impressed seeing this little Drone flying around throughout our ceremony. The shots the drone got of the city skyline and bridge are priceless and really added that special something to our video. Their team really catered to our wants and needs and kept in contact with us throughout the entire planning process. The day of we could not have been more pleased. Not only did the entire team arrive early but they began shooting right away. Brain came in with a smile on his face and had everyone laughing from the first minute. We were nervous how our big day would transfer to film/video considering the bride is usually the center of the day and we had TWO, but, they really did a great job capturing our love and made us both feel like princesses I remember at one point in the day we were walking from the hotel to the venue and suddenly I hear Brain say, “LADIES STOP!” and he just started taking NYC street shots that really were one of a kind. Their professionalism, skill, kindness, and positive attitudes were such added bonus to the great quality photos/video we received. Thank you so much to Brain and the rest of Park Ave Studios for doing such a wonderful job on our big day.

Brian and his team at Park Ave were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I are very awkward in front of the camera, but Brian made us feel comfortable. We were very pleased with the flow of our day and Brian was a big part of that. We really enjoyed working with them. We are still waiting on our photos but if they are anything like our engagement photos, we are going to have a hard time choosing which ones we want for our album because they'll all be beautiful.