30 Reviews for PARK AVE STUDIO

Liability Insurance (1)
30 PARK AVE STUDIO Reviews

So happy with the services from Park Avenue Studios! We just had our meeting with Brian today and we are even more excited for our big day (didn't even know that was possible)! I feel very good about booking our wedding with Park avenue studios. Everyone is so professional, down to earth and very friendly. They are extremely helpful in planning our wedding day, their ideas are very creative and one of a kind. I'm so thankful that my friend had told me about this studio, I would highly recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are the best!!! We worked with Alan, bill and Ronnie for our 12/9 wedding at timber point. They had great energy, were everywhere taking pictures and very attentive and kind. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We have recommenced these guys over and over again! They did an absolutely amazing job with our photo's and video! The drone footage was such a hit!

Profile Picture Donnalyn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Park Ave Studio were great! They captured our day with beautiful photos from start to finish. The entire team was hands on in finalizing our albums and their expertise was appreciated. I would strongly recommend Park Ave Studio and their professionalism for your next event!

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't believe that I was lucky enough to have my wedding fall into the hands of park ave studio! In full honesty, the team I was with on my wedding day Alan, Benny, and John are my favorite human beings on the planet now! Especially Alan who I had the privilege of hanging with all wedding day!!! The team behind the company have been equally as incredible from the start of planning 2 years ago! This is the most professional vendor I worked with for my wedding and they don't allow enough space on here to say ALL the amazing things I have to say about park ave! My photos are breathtaking and the process of working with the office team is painless and actually very fun picking our album out now and recieving all our prints!! Even working out what package is best for my husband and I was made extremely painless and fun by the incredible staff! Best decision we made for our wedding besides the I do's! We absolutely LOVE Park Ave studio and ALL the people involved! #Alanistheman!

Profile Picture Terra, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Park Avenue Studio for our wedding and are so happy we did. Brian is not only unbelievably talented, he was such a pleasure to work with. Being that Park Avenue is the recommended photographer of the Mansion at West Sayville, Brian knows the venue so well that he had us take pictures I never would have thought of. His sense of humor helped put the nervous bride at ease. In addition to Brian, the rest of the Park Avenue staff are so helpful. From our first consultation, to organizing our album, their warm personalities and creative eye always confirmed to me that Park Avenue Studio was the best decision!

Profile Picture Joy, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot thank Brian and his team enough for the excellent experience we had on our wedding day. The beautiful scenery, perfect weather, bridal party and guests, along with every detailed moment were forever captured from start to finish, by our photographer Mary Ann, our videographer John, including the amazing drone aerial footage from Wayne. The wedding album and video are some of the best, if not the best professionally produced we have ever scene. Our family and friends were astonished at how wonderful everything came out and we continue to admire more each day.
We highly recommend Park Ave Studios to all our family, friends, and network. Their attention to detail and honest approach made the entire experience worth every penny. We are forever indebted to Brian and the entire staff for helping make our wedding the happiest day of our lives.
Sincerely,
Divya & Bob

Profile Picture Divya, 3/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Park Ave was simply fantastic. We used them for our wedding and our engagement shoot, the engagement pictures were amazing. For the wedding we had Tom and Maryanne as our photographers and Tim as our videographer. Tom and Maryanne were simply fantastic. They were fun, easy to work with and made us very comfortable in what could be a very stressful situation. They got all the pictures we were looking for and then some. Tim was always around to get great footage of the wedding so we can re-live the day forever. We can't wait to see the final product because we know it's going to be awesome. Park Ave is a first class studio that really takes care of their clients.

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Park Ave did an amazing job for our 9/16/16 wedding. They captured beautiful and important moments perfectly!! They did our engagement and wedding photos. All were gorgeous. I highly recommend this photographer. Very professional, fun, and talented!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

There is not enough good things I can say about this entire company! From the second I met them to the day I picked up my album I just could not be happier. Every moment was perfectly captured the day of my wedding and I am happy to say I have a gorgeous album to remember my day and cherish for years!
Thank you so much Park Ave. for your professionalism, kindness, attention to detail and overall talent!

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As many of you probably know already, wedding planning is stressful. We had a city wedding where we had to hire outside vendors for pretty much everything! With this came much anxiety& headaches from most vendors, except when it came to our Photography. Park Ave not only did amazing work but also were so helpful throughout the entire process. My sister got married 2 years prior and used Park Ave. Our family was so pleased with Brain and his team that we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. Brian takes the time to make each couple feel special and important. Their prices were very reasonable and offer so many great add-ons, such as the Drone. Our guests were so impressed seeing this little Drone flying around throughout our ceremony. The shots the drone got of the city skyline and bridge are priceless and really added that special something to our video. Their team really catered to our wants and needs and kept in contact with us throughout the entire planning process. The day of we could not have been more pleased. Not only did the entire team arrive early but they began shooting right away. Brain came in with a smile on his face and had everyone laughing from the first minute. We were nervous how our big day would transfer to film/video considering the bride is usually the center of the day and we had TWO, but, they really did a great job capturing our love and made us both feel like princesses I remember at one point in the day we were walking from the hotel to the venue and suddenly I hear Brain say, “LADIES STOP!” and he just started taking NYC street shots that really were one of a kind. Their professionalism, skill, kindness, and positive attitudes were such added bonus to the great quality photos/video we received. Thank you so much to Brain and the rest of Park Ave Studios for doing such a wonderful job on our big day.

Profile Picture Erica, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian and his team at Park Ave were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I are very awkward in front of the camera, but Brian made us feel comfortable. We were very pleased with the flow of our day and Brian was a big part of that. We really enjoyed working with them. We are still waiting on our photos but if they are anything like our engagement photos, we are going to have a hard time choosing which ones we want for our album because they'll all be beautiful.

Profile Picture User4924866, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Brian and Park Ave Studios photographed my wedding at the Three Village Inn on January 2, 2016. From the moment we booked them, we knew that they'd capture our day perfectly. A few days before the wedding, Brian went over what special shots we wanted, our family dynamic and what combinations of formal photos we wanted. Even as a one-photographer wedding, Brian was able to capture every special moment and was everywhere we needed him to be. He even put on my father's boutenierre when I was too shaky to do so! He was funny and friendly and had everyone laughing the entire day - a true class act. Our photos were edited and ready 8 weeks after big day, and we picked up our GORGEOUS album a few months after that! After the day is over, all you have ar e the photos and I'm so happy we chose Brian and Park Ave. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

I am beyond pleased with our selection of Park Ave Photography Studio to capture our wedding at The Mansion at West Sayville. Cindy made the process seamless and stressfree. One of my concerns about having a big wedding was not being comfortable posing for so many pictures, but Alan did such an amazing job of making me feel at ease and confident with his directions.

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
2.6

First I would like to say that we met Brian at a wedding showcase and he could not have been nicer! We ended up scheduling an appointment with him to discuss wedding pictures, when we met with him, he blew us away, he had amazing ideas and the pictures that he showed us were nicely done and gorgeous. Unfortunately we did not get the same quality of pictures as it seems other people did. I want to say that I do not hate all my wedding pictures but, there are about 100 out of almost 700 that I do like. He missed a lot of important shots like the first dance and the ceremony, these pictures were just terrible, and he did not do any of the pictures I asked him for, which was disappointing because some of them he had done with other couples and that was the reason we chose him. I paid a lot for his services and ended up paying extra for more time and I defiantly did not get what I paid for again, this is a shame because the pictures from his website and the pictures he showed us were so nice, I don't feel like he did his best work with my wedding. I am very disappointed.

Profile Picture Melony, 10/31/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were great to work with every step of the way through the entire process, they helped us decide what was best for us by walking us through our options. They were always available with any questions we had and most important the pictures were great.

Profile Picture Glenn, 10/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was completely blown away with how professional and talented the people at Park Ave. were. From the first consultation to the final album, I have not been disappointed. I was concerned about being able to get in touch with my vendors as I live in a different state from where I was getting married. I never had to wait for a response from anyone at Park Ave, no matter how silly the question or concern was. They were always so helpful and patient. Brian was even able to get entire family to look in the same direction for a photo, which is quite an accomplishment in itself! I highly recommend Park Ave's services.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/12/15, 1 Review
3.4

I went to Park Avenue Studios because they were affiliated with my vendor. Their pictures looked absolutely gorgeous, and Brian was very nice when we met him. I wish that he photographed out wedding. We had a different photographer that i would not recommend at all. He was rude to my family, and bridal party, and his pictured were nothing special. I was expecting these gorgeous photos like i saw on the walls of the venue, their office, and their website, and that is not what i received. We got married on a beautiful summer day, and thought that we would at least have some beautiful shots on the golf coarse and we didn't even receive that. We took all of out pictures on the deck where we got married, in front of the gazebo, and on a deck for cocktail hour. The bars on the edge of the deck were in almost all of out family photos and the photographer forgot to take a picture of my parents, brothers, and the bride and groom all together. They had to photoshop one together, and it is too wide to print for a frame because of that. Overall i was very disappointed with Dave, and the pictures that he took. He did take come good ones, but for the most part i was very disappointed. I would reccomend anyone at Park Avenue Studios other than Dave R.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Great quality of photos. My husband and myself choose Brian from Park Ave Studio because of the unique style and perspective of wedding photo books we had seen in bridal shows. We are in the process of choosing photos for our book and have SOOO many great photos to choose from. Recommended!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
0.2

This company is a joke...This is the 5th review I have written and somehow they all dissapear.

He uses 1st time photographers for weddings. Absolutely ridiculous. Works out of his house in the back. This guy Brian is a huge Joke.

If you want to be dissapointed go with them.. There is really nothing good to say about them.
They stink..

Profile Picture Mark, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian, our videographer, and his entire team were absolutely amazing from day 1 !! Our video came out amazing- he caught the essence of the evening and we could not be happier! I would recommenced them to all of my friends and family!!!

Profile Picture Vinnie, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so glad I chose Park Avenue for my engagement and wedding pictures. They came out beautiful! Brian did an awesome job making myself, my husband, and the bridal party feel comfortable. He even had some clever ways of making everyone laugh and smile! Brian was very efficiant and made sure that my husband and I had plenty of time to enjoy our cocktail hour. I have not seen the video yet, but from the pictures I expect it to be just as wondeful!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Brian was great. He made all of my guests comfortable with him. He was joking with us and he made all of our nerves go away. He didn't keep us stuck in one place taking pictures. He let us enjoy some of our cocktail hour and party. He was very professional. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture User1266763, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

They were a little bit pricey for what we wanted to spend but definitely worth it. The video is great and the pictures are beautiful.

Profile Picture Fallon, 5/1/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Brian was great to work with. He took great shots and was patient with all the different family members we had to get shots with.
We can't wait to see what all the photographs look like. I have a feeling they are going to be gorgeous!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/10/09, 3 Reviews