Elegant Designs by Joy

Islip, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Elegant Designs By Joy is a full-service wedding florist located on Long Island, New York.

This company specializes in floral designs and arrangements for special occasions. Serving the New York City and Long Island areas for over 25 years, this company has a reputation for making stunning floral arrangements with unique style for events of all sizes. Elegant Designs By Joy is committed to making your wedding as personal & special as you. Keeping in line with your aesthetic and your budget.

Services
The experienced designers at Elegant Designs By Joy offer detailed consultations as they describe the process and explain different option's for wedding and event design ideas,. Their styles run the gamut from classic and glamorous to vintage, garden organic and the most current look's and trend's.Keeping with the traditions of our Long Island Couple's, and doing it different.

Wedding packages for smaller wedding's. Other types of floral decor services offered by: Elegant Designs By Joy include:

• Bridal Bouquets
  • Top rated service
  • Non-floral
  • Gift & Wedding Items

Other Services
With nearly three decades of experience in bouquets and personal arrangements in Long Island, Elegant Designs By Joy offers additional wedding design services such as, rentals, paper and typography, Reference for other vendors'. Full service florist, and vignette design.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Alexandra Married on 08/27/2021

5 stars!!!

We can't thank Joy and her team for our wedding this past week at the Bourne Mansion- she listened to every detail I had and brought it to life. They made the process to easy! We trusted in her and she did not let us down one bit! She was willing to answer emails late at night, early in the morning and the communicate was fully there (even during busy wedding season) The kindest soul- i can't recommend her enough!
  • Abigail
    Abigail Married on 06/26/2021

Incredible! Thank you so much

Joy is INCREDIBLE! My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful thanks to Joy. My initial florist cancelled on me only weeks before my wedding, which left me in a horrible spot. Joy was able to pull together the flowers of my dream in only a few short weeks and made my dream wedding a reality! I am eternally thankful to elegant designs by Joy!!! I will recommend her to all of my friends and will 100% be using her in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Wind Watch Golf and Country Club Wind Watch Golf and Country Club Country Club Weddings

Joy is Simply the Best to work with.. BOOK HER!

Tom Schelling Photography Tom Schelling Photography Wedding Photographers

I always enjoy working with Joy and getting to photograph her flowers! Joy goes above and beyond when working with her clients and it truly shows in her work!

Lennon Photo Lennon Photo Wedding Photographers

Joy is the most creative floral designer on Long Island. She brings a personal and very creative touch to each wedding. As a photographer, I love it when I hear the Joy is designing my clients bouquet. I'm always impressed with how creative she is and I my clients love their flowers. Joy is the best!

545 Main street Islip, NY, 11751

Always Call first to set appointment's Hours Vary.
Location of (Elegant Designs by Joy)
327 skidmore rd Deer Park, NY, 11729