About ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY

Let us make your dreams come to life....

Elegant Designs By Joy is a local floral design company proudly serving the Long Island & New York area. We offer an innovative and unique twist on design with full attention to every detail. Our floral stylist will create breathtaking arrangements using your visions and ideas as our inspiration. We're not your usual flower shoppe experience...

We love what we do & that shows in our work, having a background in the floral industry for so long we love to push the limit with all kinds of fun idea's. ...We work along with our couples to give them the most magical day of their lives. See our review's & endorsements,

We offer special pricing packages so every dream can become a reality, no matter the budget !!

Whether your wedding or event is casual or formal - a small gathering or a large social event, we'll make it a floral success that everyone will be talking about.

Call Elegant Designs By Joy @ (631) 446-4600 to schedule your Free consultation.

Over 25 Years Of Experience, Licenced & Insuranced co.

631.446.4600 | www.elegantdesignsbyjoy.net | elegantdesignsbyjoy@aol.com

Single Flowers (4)
Flower Crowns (3)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Clean Up (1)

Elegant Designs by Joy was the perfect flower shop to use for our Wedding! After speaking with Joy along with the rest of the staff I knew I was in the right hands. You’ll love your finish product!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can’t possibly put into words how happy we are with the flowers Joy and her staff provided for our wedding!!!
Although I did use some photos to show her what I was looking for / envisioning for the wedding bouquets, boutonnières and center pieces, Joy exceeded every expectation I could have possibly had.
All the flowers were fresh, delivered timely, and she even added some special little touches. For example, our center pieces were lanterns with little decorated milk bottles in them, with little firefly lights inside, I asked Joy to create flowers to surround the lanterns- not only did she do a phenomenal job doing so, she called me the day before and asked if she could put some baby’s breath inside the little milk bottles because she thought it would look better that way. She really went above and beyond my expectations and was a pleasure to work with, as was her staff. I couldn’t recommend her more! She’s doing my friends wedding in July and I cannot wait to see the beautiful creations she has in store for her!
Do not hesitate-
Book her!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY Pricing

63 Photos

weddings

63 Photos

2 VIDEOS

Everyone loves a great wedding...
1:01 minutes
Our Weddings
1:14 minutes

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Joy is the most creative floral designer on Long Island. She brings a personal and very creative touch to each wedding. As a photographer, I love it when I hear the Joy is designing my clients bouquet. I'm always impressed with how creative she is and I my clients love their flowers. Joy is the best!

Joy is a dream come true! She has such a great eye and attention to detail! We love sending our brides her way because we KNOW that Joy will make your vision come true. She is always on time (if not early) and her work is gorgeous. HIGHLY recommend.

I've had the pleasure of working several of the same weddings as Joy and I'm always blow away by her work! She truly puts her heart into what she does and it is more than evident in the beautiful pieces she puts together! ~Simply the best!

We love Joy! An endlessly talented florist, and one of the nicest people in the industry for sure!

Events

545 MAIN STREET, Islip, NY 11751   See On Map
631-446-4600 (phone)
ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY is a wedding floral design company from long island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including suffolk, nassau, and all of long island. ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY is a professional wedding floral design company that has been part of the long island wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in unique wedding arrangements,flowers, wedding centerpieces, personal service.