545 Main street, Islip, NY 11751 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Designs by Joy

Elegant Designs By Joy is a full-service wedding florist located in slip, New York. This company specializes in floral designsand arrangements for special occasions. Serving the New York City and Long Island areas for over 25 years, this company has a reputation for making stunning floral arrangements with unique style for events of all sizes. Elegant Designs By Joy is committed to making your wedding as personal & special as you. Keeping in line with your aesthetic and your budget.

Services
The experienced designers at Elegant Designs By Joy offer detailed consultations as they describe the process and explain different option's for wedding and event design ideas,. Their styles run the gamut from classic and glamorous to vintage, garden organic and the most current look's and trend's.Keeping with the traditions of our Long Island Couple's, and doing it different.

Wedding packages for smaller wedding's. Other types of floral decor services offered by: Elegant Designs By Joy include:

• Bridal Bouquets
  • Top rated service
  • Non-floral
  • Gift & Wedding Items

Other Services
With nearly three decades of experience in bouquets and personal arrangements in Long Island, Elegant Designs By Joy offers additional wedding design services such as, rentals, paper and typography, Reference for other vendors'. Full service florist, and vignette design.

Follow Elegant Designs by Joy on

Elegant Designs by Joy 7
  • Julianne

Julianne Spohrer · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazingly Beautiful Flowers

Joy has a great personality, works with your budget, and truly listens to what you request. I had a certain vision for my flowers and explained exactly what I wanted, including how much I was willing to spend, and Joy was spot on with what she provided – the flowers were exactly what I asked for and I could not have been happier with them. We also had the ability to give a ton away after the wedding as favors, and take a bunch back to decorate our apartment for the week. Very happy with the Joy!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Elegant Designs by Joy 8
  • Tanya

Tanya Simon · Married on 05/26/2019

Joy is amazing!

Joy always creates gorgeous, unforgettable arrangements - but she really outdid herself for our small Brooklyn wedding this Memorial Day weekend. The most incredible, vibrant, and wild arrangements graced our tables, I had the most magnificent bouquet anyone had ever seen. I wanted some pampas grass in these wooden crates for our welcome table, and the arrangements Joy created in them were so gorgeous that everyone remarked about them - and we ended up toting them to our brunch the following day because we just couldn't get enough! Just an overall amazing job, and we couldn't recommend more highly or be more grateful.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Nicole · Married on 01/20/2019

Joy is amazing!!!

Always a bridesmaid and never yet a bride, I knew exactly what I had wanted in a florist. I had the pleasure of having Joy create two previous bouquets for me as a bridesmaid, and I was head over heels for them. I never wanted to put them down- at the end of the night I ended up going back for both bouquets to save.

My mother and I met with Joy several months before my wedding and she had asked me to show her some pictures of what I had wanted. All I knew I wanted was astilbe, peonies and anemones. The rest was up to Joy. She and her team created the most GORGEOUS and intricate bouquet incorporating everything I had wanted and them some. Joy went above and beyond for me and made all my dreams come true. I HIGHLY recommend using Joy and her team. There is no other florist on Long Island that could create such jaw dropping floral arrangements. Also, a huge bonus, my mother and I were very happy to see that for all of the bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnières, and additional flowers, we were right on budget. Joy was such a pleasure to work with.

I had the flowers of my dreams and felt like a true queen. I plan on preserving this bouquet to look at for years to come.
    Thank you Joy for everything!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Elegant Designs by Joy 9
    Elegant Designs by Joy 10
    Elegant Designs by Joy 11
    Elegant Designs by Joy 12
    Elegant Designs by Joy 13

Elegant Designs by Joy's reply:

Our Pleasure Nicole, Thank you for letting us take your inspirations & run with it... So happy we were able to hunt down peonies and surprise you with them. Our Best to you both, cant wait to see the rest of the pic's...

Elegant Designs by Joy FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up

• Wind Watch Golf and Country Club
    Wind Watch Golf and Country Club Country Club Weddings

Joy is Simply the Best to work with.. BOOK HER!

• Tom Schelling Photography
    Tom Schelling Photography Wedding Photographers

I always enjoy working with Joy and getting to photograph her flowers! Joy goes above and beyond when working with her clients and it truly shows in her work!

• Lennon Photo
    Lennon Photo Wedding Photographers

Joy is the most creative floral designer on Long Island. She brings a personal and very creative touch to each wedding. As a photographer, I love it when I hear the Joy is designing my clients bouquet. I'm always impressed with how creative she is and I my clients love their flowers. Joy is the best!

• 545 Main street Islip, New York, 11751 See on map
    Always Call first to set appointment's Hours Vary.