Elegant Designs by Joy

545 Main street, Islip, NY 11751 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Elegant Designs by Joy

Elegant Designs By Joy is a full-service wedding florist located in slip, New York. This company specializes in floral designsand arrangements for special occasions. Serving the New York City and Long Island areas for over 25 years, this company has a reputation for making stunning floral arrangements with unique style for events of all sizes. Elegant Designs By Joy is committed to making your wedding as personal & special as you. Keeping in line with your aesthetic and your budget.

Services
The experienced designers at Elegant Designs By Joy offer detailed consultations as they describe the process and explain different option's for wedding and event design ideas,. Their styles run the gamut from classic and glamorous to vintage, garden organic and the most current look's and trend's.Keeping with the traditions of our Long Island Couple's, and doing it different.

Wedding packages for smaller wedding's. Other types of floral decor services offered by: Elegant Designs By Joy include:

• Bridal Bouquets
  • Top rated service
  • Non-floral
  • Gift & Wedding Items

Other Services
With nearly three decades of experience in bouquets and personal arrangements in Long Island, Elegant Designs By Joy offers additional wedding design services such as, rentals, paper and typography, Reference for other vendors'. Full service florist, and vignette design.

Follow Elegant Designs by Joy on

Elegant Designs by Joy 6
Elegant Designs by Joy 7

Nicole · Married on 01/20/2019

Joy is amazing!!!

Always a bridesmaid and never yet a bride, I knew exactly what I had wanted in a florist. I had the pleasure of having Joy create two previous bouquets for me as a bridesmaid, and I was head over heels for them. I never wanted to put them down- at the end of the night I ended up going back for both bouquets to save.

My mother and I met with Joy several months before my wedding and she had asked me to show her some pictures of what I had wanted. All I knew I wanted was astilbe, peonies and anemones. The rest was up to Joy. She and her team created the most GORGEOUS and intricate bouquet incorporating everything I had wanted and them some. Joy went above and beyond for me and made all my dreams come true. I HIGHLY recommend using Joy and her team. There is no other florist on Long Island that could create such jaw dropping floral arrangements. Also, a huge bonus, my mother and I were very happy to see that for all of the bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnières, and additional flowers, we were right on budget. Joy was such a pleasure to work with.

I had the flowers of my dreams and felt like a true queen. I plan on preserving this bouquet to look at for years to come.
    Thank you Joy for everything!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Elegant Designs by Joy 17
    Elegant Designs by Joy 18
    Elegant Designs by Joy 19
    Elegant Designs by Joy 20
    Elegant Designs by Joy 21

Elegant Designs by Joy's reply:

Our Pleasure Nicole, Thank you for letting us take your inspirations & run with it... So happy we were able to hunt down peonies and surprise you with them. Our Best to you both, cant wait to see the rest of the pic's...

• Kerry

Kerry · Married on 11/09/2018

It was pure JOY to work with Joy! :)

This amazing woman is located in Islip. Her store, to start, is so quaint and beautiful. When my mom and I met with Joy, we were amazed by her knowledge of all things flowers. Flowers were the one thing I had no clue about going in to this wedding process, and Joy assured me that she would take care of everything and make my vision come alive. She was so right. I personally believe she was reasonably priced, and threw in a few extras for us that truly made our decor come alive at Stonebridge. She understood the space, and made sure it all came together. I had emailed her a few times throughout the process due to concerns I had. She emailed me immediately. She has amazing customer service. She is beyond sweet and has an awesome team behind her.

I just got my bouquet back from Stonebridge (Tuesday after the wedding - I left them at the venue) after being married on a Friday. My flowers are still as beautiful as they were the day we got them. They have quality products and I am so grateful I found her to be my florist!

I just dropped off my bouquet to be preserved at "Don't Toss the Bouquet" in Patchogue. When I showed up to give my flowers in, Christa (from DTTB), immediately knew it was made by Joy. She was also shocked at how beautiful and alive they still looked after being out of water for 4 days! She continued to tell me about how the flowers she receives from brides who used Joy are by far her favorite flowers. It says a lot that another vendor (who has never met Joy, by the way) says such amazing things about a florist. I cannot wait to get my bouquet back from being preserved so I can relive my day for years to come.

Avoid using a big company. Support the local businesses around you. Go with Joy for your flower needs - she does amazing work and you will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Elegant Designs by Joy's reply:

Thank you Kerry for such a nice review. We really do enjoy what we do & our couple's. Our biggest thing is being there, no matter the question, even when not flower related,. we are doing this for years, so if we can offer any help to make our couple's a little less stressed then were doing our job & having fun working with great brides like yourself. xoxo You'll Love your bouquet, Christina is awesome.

Elegant Designs by Joy FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up

• Wind Watch Golf and Country Club
    Wind Watch Golf and Country Club Country Club Weddings

Joy is Simply the Best to work with.. BOOK HER!

• Tom Schelling Photography
    Tom Schelling Photography Wedding Photographers

I always enjoy working with Joy and getting to photograph her flowers! Joy goes above and beyond when working with her clients and it truly shows in her work!

• Lennon Photo
    Lennon Photo Wedding Photographers

Joy is the most creative floral designer on Long Island. She brings a personal and very creative touch to each wedding. As a photographer, I love it when I hear the Joy is designing my clients bouquet. I'm always impressed with how creative she is and I my clients love their flowers. Joy is the best!

• 545 Main street Islip, New York, 11751 See on map
    Always Call first to set appointment's Hours Vary.