128 Carleton Ave, East Islip, NY 11730 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Lennon Photo

Lennon Photo is a wedding photography company with a photojournalistic style located in East Islip, New York. They're passionate about what they do, and their goal is to understand your vision and execute it. This friendly and talented team has locations in both New York and Michigan. Lennon Photo truly enjoys weddings and will use a mix of contemporary, traditional and vintage shots to capture your big day.

This award-winning photography company was established in 2008 by John and Dan Lennon. They're brothers who are both creative and artistic. They love to use natural light when telling your unique love story. Lennon Photo offers multiple packages to choose from, and they'll only schedule one event per day to give you their full attention. Their services are:

• High-resolution images
  • Proofs
  • Negatives
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, this full-service photography company will also shoot your engagement session. Additional services include:

• Trash the dress

Lennon Photo 1
Lennon Photo 2
Lennon Photo 3

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2017

I first met John as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and I was immediately impressed with how energetic, enthusiastic, and complementary he was, even with our group of twelve hyper ladies. Once I saw how beautiful her weddings photos were, I knew I had to hire John for my own wedding; in fact, he was the first vendor we booked after our reception venue! John has all of the best traits a bride wants in a photographer. He has an extremely calming presence, which I especially appreciated as we moved closer to the ceremony time, but he also knows how to move the group along and makes sure everyone sticks to the timeline, which can be especially difficult with my family! He has the perfect eye for capturing little details and moments that other photographers would miss, and I'm still in awe at how beautiful all of our photos came out. In addition, John is just a genuinely nice guy and our guests still comment about how personable and friendly he was throughout the day (and about some of the amazingly hilarious photos he got on the dance floor)! Hiring John was still one of the best decisions we made during the planning process and I would recommend him to anyone who wants the best!

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Lennon Photo 4
    Lennon Photo 5
    Lennon Photo 6

Maria · Married on 05/12/2017

I am so thrilled that my husband and I chose Lennon Photo to photograph our wedding on May 12th 2017 at the Bellport Country Club. A month later and the compliments are still pouring in on how stunning our pictures came out. He is truly a class act with a spectacular eye and gift for magazine-worthy wedding photography. As a bride who values the importance of style and details, John hit the head right on the nail for what we wanted. My husband and I are both people who prefer to stray away form the traditional/posed look of photos and wanted our theme and style to be more natural, candid, and capture a “dreamy” and romantic essence. I could not believe how perfectly John was able to capture that exact essence throughout our entire day, and how he was able to reflect our personalities and style through the photos. From the first time we met John at my parents' house, I instantly connected with his amazing, positive energy. His great attitude and his love for his craft was so apparent that it was difficult to not want to hire him within the first hour of meeting him. He made the entire process so relaxed and easy, and there wasn’t one moment leading up to the wedding day that I didn't trust him. There was not one late email, phone-call or response, and his knack for organizing, scheduling and just “checking-in” was impressive. In fact, any email I sent him with questions was answered instantly-within minutes! He exudes the perfect amount of professionalism while also being so approachable and easy to talk to at the same time. I feel like his photos allow me to relive all of the moments – the big ones, small ones, and all the intimate behind the scenes moments in between that are just as meaningful. I cannot thank John enough for our beautiful photos, and for giving us a seamless experience throughout our wedding journey. He is truly a talented photographer and artist, and we could not be more thankful that he was the one to capture our wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Erica · Married on 09/23/2016

John Lennon is amazing! He is thoughtful, kind, organized and most importantly a phenomenal photographer. My husband and I chose John by recommendation as well as our own experience with his work as part of my brother and sister in laws bridal party. He was extremely responsive any time I had a question and so well organized. He made such an effort to learn about us as a couple, which is evident in the photographs. He provided a wedding time line which he reviewed with us several times prior to the wedding. He also wanted a background on our bridal party and family which helped things go extra smooth the day of the wedding. I know for a fact that he familiarized himself with all of the information I provided him with as he addressed members of our family and bridal party by their name. During both our engagement photo shoot and wedding photos John provided the perfect balance of direction and letting us be ourselves. I cant thank him enough for capturing such beautiful moments from our wedding. I already have and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/14/2016

• Catering by..."A Small Affair"
    Catering by..."A Small Affair" Wedding Caterers

My very first pick in photography. John is the ultimate professional and has the poise and demeanor to work with even the most demanding clients. Never disappoints. Best in his field!

• Elegant Designs by Joy
    Elegant Designs by Joy Wedding Florists

John has such a gift of talent to capture those perfect moments. Love working along with fellow vendors who support each others business, & help make suggestions to their clients to find vendors they know will work well with them. Working hands on with the owners, & not a sales team , makes a huge difference, just check out their work...

• 128 Carleton Ave East Islip, 11730 See on map