Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment

Massapequa, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Studio 27 offers photography, cinematography, and DJ Entertainment services based in Massapequa, New York as well as photography and videography in Winter Garden, Florida.

Established in 2010 by Stephen Germano and Franco Prete, this skilled team offers a range of entertainment services. These professionals pride themselves as lighting connoisseurs and they incorporate everything from natural lighting techniques to off-camera lighting for a dramatic effect. Whether you desire a vintage finish or a contemporary aesthetic, they will cater to your desires using an array of photography styles. These experts will strive to ensure that you feel comfortable in front of the lens while they capture the precious moments of your wedding day.

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment specializes in taking care of your entertainment needs. Stephen and Franco’s team covers engagement and boudoir sessions, and is happy to travel for destination weddings. The company also provides videography services, allowing for a seamless aesthetic across both the photographs and film footage. You can choose to avail of a photo booth for the reception to add a dash of variety to the amusements. Couples can also procure an additional photographer to help capture the myriad of magical moments.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Canvas
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Megan
    Megan Getting married on 09/15/2023

Amazing!!!!

Dan & Dwayne were our MC and DJ at our wedding at the Harbor Club at Prime and they were amazing and so easy to work with! They got people dancing and knew when to play the right songs! Highly recommend!
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy H. Married on 03/25/2022

Book them now!

Studio 27 Photography is unlike any other. Truthfully the best in the business. Every single member of their team went out of their way to capture the life and love of our wedding. Special shout out to the behind the scenes team Christina and Courtney who made me feel so secure and important throughout this whole process, truly a dynamic duo who work magic on the daily. CEZAR AND PAULO ARE ABSOLUTE GEMS! Everything you dream of in a photographer, from the moment my husband and I met them, we knew we were in for something special. They made us feel comfortable and beautiful in front of that camera. I still cannot comprehend that those photos are of me and my husband. I caught a sneak peak of my pictures during our reception thanks to STUDIO 27'S AMAZING DJ DEPARTMENT and immediately began to swell with tears. The AMOUNT of photos and the QUALITY is surreal. If you want people talking about your wedding photos BOOK STUDIO 27 RIGHT NOW. We are so unbelievably excited to see what Paul has up his sleeve for our video, but im sure it will be nothing short of AMAZING. Studio 27, thank you from the bottom of my heart for capturing truly the best day of my life.
    Love,
    The Rodriguez's 3.25.22

The most important aspect of wedding planning to me was my DJ. I am a true dance floor queen, hardcore party rock and pit bull, jumping around singing and laughing, and wanted nothing more than to have my wedding be one giant party the whole night. AND DID STUDIO 27 DELIVER. I have never had so much fun in my entire life thanks to Dan and the entire DJ staff at Studio 27. From my ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception the music NEVER missed a beat. I had family members raving to me at the party and even days after the wedding, about how amazing the music was and how they have never seen an entire wedding on the dance floor. My husband and I couldn't move for 5 days after our wedding because we literally did not stop dancing. I highly recommend the FOMO package because honestly you will have FOMO if you don't get it. Having the Zap-Shots on the dance floor truly captures amazing candids of your friends and family having the time of their lives.Having the TVs display the photos from all day and night were SO fun to see during our wedding and again guests couldn't BELIEVE that those pictures were just taken! Studio 27 is the go to wedding vendor, TRUST ME!! Studio 27, we are so grateful for your hard work and fun spirit! THANK YOU!
    Love,
    The Rodriguez's 3.25.22
    Christina C. Married on 03/19/2022

The dance party of our lives

Just had our wedding on Mar 19 - Dan gave a masterclass on MC'ing. So funny and flowed into each part of the night perfectly. He stopped by our table to check on us during dinner which was a nice touch. Our DJ (Duayne) was great. Loved the song choices and transitions - thanks for playing all my emo stuff toward the end! Everyone still has a sore throat from singing along to the final half hour lol. Very easy to work with - software to choose/block songs was easy to use. Filling out bridal party info really streamlined the process. We used the uplighting - 30 min before our reception they had it set up and went through the different colors quickly so we could choose one we liked. During the height of the dance party they had it on a color-changing loop which was cool. We wanted our wedding to be a giant dance party and were not disappointed. Dance floor was full all night. We have received overwhelming praise of the party - everyone's saying it's the most fun they've had at a wedding and we have Studio27 to thank for keeping everyone on their feet!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

39 photos · 06/10/2018

Simply Couture Simply Couture Wedding Planners

Amazing Photographers! Great to work with

AJ Ingoglia Films AJ Ingoglia Films Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Studio 27 before and I can assure you they are professional and very good looking.

2 Central Ave Massapequa, NY, 11758
516-730-5007

Monday - Thursday: 12:00PM - 8:00PM Friday: 12-5 Saturday 9-5
Location of (Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment)
15572 Marina Bay Dr Winter Garden, FL, 34787