About AJ Ingoglia Films

High End Event Cinemotagraphy

AJ Ingoglia Films specializes in high-end event cinematography, giving your wedding a beautiful and fun cinematic look.  In each film, I try to create a world just for you and your special day.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Cameras (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)

I met AJ 5 years ago when he shot my cousin's wedding and knew right then and there that when my day came he would be the first vendor that I called. I actually still have the facebook message I sent him stating this, no joke! Fast forward to February 28, 2016, my boy next door popped the question and a few days later I called AJ to get his availability. He was the only one we wanted to capture the most important day of our lives. He is a storyteller and a damn good one at that. His work is MAGICAL!!! Not only is he the best at what he does, but his joyful personality and fun loving spirit added another layer of energy to the day.

Side note: it was one of the wettest days of the year, which could have been a disaster, BUT, AJ & his team went above and beyond to make sure that we got some stellar one of a kind shots!

PS: there was definitely a bromance blossoming between AJ and our photographer, Tom Harmon. My husband and I humbly take credit for bringing them together :)

Photo of AJ Ingoglia Films in Long Island City, NY
Profile Picture Christina, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

According to the the wise words of family and friends, “Your wedding day will fly by in the blink but you will always have your video to look back on”. For this reason, I put a great deal of effort into researching videographers for our special day. As soon as we met with AJ (over two years ago!) we were highly impressed by his upbeat and larger than life personality, education and background in film, stunning portfolio, and rave reviews. Over the course of our two year engagement, I would avidly watch all of AJ’s trailers and be in complete awe of the quality of his videos.

Throughout our wedding day, AJ and his second shooter Sean, did a phenomenal job of capturing important details of our day and orchestrating our large bridal party. My parents and grandparents can’t stop talking about how they loved AJ’s charisma and talents.

Even just based on a 30 second clip of my brother dancing that AJ shared with us, I know that we're in good hands. We can’t wait to see the finished product! Thank you AJ and Sean for being the videography dream team. We love you!
-Stacey and Christopher

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
8 AWARDS

20 ENDORSEMENTS
AJ's work is top notch. He is one of the most professional people I've worked with. Plus his personality is second to none. He is definitely on my short list of recommended videographers.

The man, the myth, the legend. Big personality, story telling work and fabulous films. AJ knows when to be unobtrusive and when to lay it on to get a laugh or an emotion. We have worked a few weddings together and I like that he interviews the couple and family members through out the day to find little personal details or references.

Do you want an amazing cinematic memory of your big day? Something that exceeds your expectations and makes you relive those moments over and over as if they just happened?? Well look no further. AJ INGOGLIA films is the company to book. Ajs talent is superb. Beyond being a wedding vendor he's a true artist. An artist who is passionate about what he does, who's perfected his craft and does it with ease and the biggest smile you've ever seen. he'll even make you laugh ;) not only have we shared mutual clients over the years but he has created wedding films for some of my closest friends. They not only received amazing videos but couldn't stop saying enough good things about Aj! There's no doubt that when it's my turn to plan a wedding.... AJ is filming it!

97 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Long Island City, NY 11101   See On Map
718-433-4173 (phone)
Office Hours usually Tuesday-Thursday 3pm to 8pm but email is always on and preferred to contact me there.