450 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $6,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About AJ Ingoglia Films

AJ Ingoglia Films is a wedding videography company based in Long Island City, New York. Specializing in high-end cinematography, the company combines traditional and documentary filming styles to create a video that authentically tells the story of your wedding. Filmmaker AJ aims to create a world for you and your special day, allowing you to revisit it each time you view your beautiful, fun and cinematic wedding film.

AJ Ingoglia Films has a number of videography services available. Their most popular wedding package includes a save the date video, highlight video and full-feature video, among other services. With the option to film with multiple cameras at multiple locations, you can be confident that every moment of your big day is captured. The company has various formats available for copies of your footage, including digital download, USB flash drive and an SD card. AJ Ingoglia Films offers the following services:

• Additional hours

AJ Ingoglia Films 2
AJ Ingoglia Films 3
  • Jessie

Jessie LaSerra-Larberg · Married on 02/01/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING!!

Stop what you are doing and go book AJ now! He is the best in the business and will without a doubt be one of the best choices you make when you are planning your wedding day ! AJ and I work in the wedding business together and I have seen and followed his work for years. I knew as soon as I got engaged that AJ would be the only one to film my wedding day and I contacted him right away. He is not only a pleasure to work with before during and after your wedding. He is professional , funny and kept everything running smoothly on the wedding day. He keeps everyone in line and him being there just kept me so calm the whole day. I trusted him with every second of my wedding day and to capture it in the best way! AJ’s talent is a gift. He just has the eye and vision for every moment and detail and knows how to portray every second in the perfect way. Mike and I recently got my trailer video and let me just say..... it was perfect. I cried , I smiled, watched it 50 times and I relived that day, the trailer video in 5 minutes literally brought me and mikes wedding day to life again. The way he filmed and edited it together with the song and emotion could not have been better , everything I imagined and more!!! And it made me even more excited for my 1 hr edited video to come in a few months! AJ I can’t thank you enough for doing everything you did for me and Mike and I am soo lucky and grateful you were such a huge apart of my wedding day!!! It means so much to me and I felt honored to have you film and be apart of one of the best days of my life!
    Thank you so much!!! Love u!
    Love ,
    Jessie and Mike

Sent on 06/27/2019

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

I love you guys so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for you’re kind words! You guys were amazing to work with and I had such a blast filming your day!

Sabina · Married on 12/31/2018

There aren't enough words to describe, but here's a shot

Assuming this is the first wedding you're planning, when it comes to your videographer, you're likely browsing what seems like an endless library of other people's wedding videos without a concrete idea of what you are looking for and they're all just blending into one, bringing you exactly zero steps closer to choosing the person(s) that will be tasked with the very important responsibility of capturing your wedding and lifelong memory of it. AJ's creativity, thoughtfulness and stylistic value is evident from his videos - each one being unique yet similarly capturing and conveying the love, excitement and joy that you will feel as your wedding day unfolds. You'll smile, cry, laugh and dance (just as you did on your wedding day) every time you watch your/his 7/8 min trailer. What you may not see in his videos, however, is equally, if not even more, important than an amazing trailer - AJ shows up & remains happy, excited, complaint-free, full of great ideas, and ready to do just about anything to make sure that you have the best day ever. He will capture you from your best angles without direction, he'll talk you through nerves and laugh away any emotional tears threatening to ruin your eye makeup. He's professional, extremely talented, hilarious, creative, and brings contagious positive energy with him everywhere he goes. You'll probably try to set him up with a friend, invite him to your wedding after party and want to keep in touch after all is said and done. I really can't say enough to truly convey how much we love & appreciate AJ. If you are lucky enough to have the option of booking him, do not hesitate. You will not regret it. AJ- thank you again & again for everything. We love you man!

Sent on 05/22/2019

AJ Ingoglia Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Rick Odell Photography and Photo Booth
    Rick Odell Photography and Photo Booth Wedding Photographers

AJ's work is top notch. He is one of the most professional people I've worked with. Plus his personality is second to none. He is definitely on my short list of recommended videographers.

• Skyline Orchestras
    Skyline Orchestras Wedding Bands

Always beautiful work!

• Dear Stacey
    Dear Stacey Wedding Photographers

The man, the myth, the legend. Big personality, story telling work and fabulous films. AJ knows when to be unobtrusive and when to lay it on to get a laugh or an emotion. We have worked a few weddings together and I like that he interviews the couple and family members through out the day to find little personal details or references.

• 450 Lexington Ave New York, NY, 10017 See on map
  • 226 50th Ave Long Island City, NY, 11101 See on map
    631-400-3416 (Phone number)
    Office Hours usually Tuesday-Thursday 3pm to 8pm but email is always on and preferred to contact me there.