AJ Ingoglia Films

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Most Popular Price

AJ Ingoglia Films is a wedding videography company based in Long Island City, New York. Specializing in high-end cinematography, the company combines traditional and documentary filming styles to create a video that authentically tells your wedding story. Filmmaker AJ aims to create a world for you and your special day, allowing you to revisit it each time you view your beautiful, fun, and cinematic wedding film.

AJ Ingoglia Films has several videography services available. Their most popular wedding package includes a save the date video, highlight video, and full-feature video, among other benefits. With the option to film with multiple cameras at multiple locations, you can be confident that every big day is captured. The company has various formats available for copies of your footage, including digital download, a USB flash drive, and an SD card. AJ Ingoglia Films offers the following services. Please get in touch with me to learn more by visiting my website.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,500

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Alexandra Z. Married on 08/21/2021

The best, most unique, and special wedding video you could ever dream of

It’s genuinely difficult to put into words how i feel about AJ and his work but I will give it a try! When our wedding was scheduled for summer of 2020, we originally hired a “typical” studio for photo/video. We had an engagement shoot and did not like the experience or results whatsoever. Then, Covid happened and during quarantine I had quite a bit of time on my hands, finding myself in a black hole of photography and videography research. I came across a video done by AJ and got chills, cried, and smiled ear to ear all in the few moments of watching the video. I knew I had to hire AJ immediately, and thank god he was available. Fast forward to our wedding day, AJ brought the most insanely positive, fun, upbeat energy (especially when i was an anxious and emotional wreck while getting ready). Everything he shot was natural and not forced, and you could literally observe throughout the day how talented he was before seeing any footage just by his incredible foresight and shooting techniques. The day went on perfectly, and we couldn’t wait to see the results. Well, he sent the results and we are absolutely blown away by every single detail he perfectly captured - the fun, the emotion, the love, the creative angles, the aesthetic, the music, I could go on and on….it is simply a masterpiece. I was crying and shaking and speechless when watching it for the first time. Everyone we have sent it to is shell shocked by how beautiful it is. Hiring AJ was truly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. This masterpiece is something that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much AJ for being an absolute wizard. Your effort, talent, and execution is just unmatched. Brides, trust your gut and hire this guy immediately.

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

It’s 1:30 am, and I just came home from a wedding. I’m tired after a long day, and this seriously made me almost cry with happiness. Thank you so much for these kind words and the fantastic review. I love you guys!
  • Anna
    Anna R. Married on 08/14/2021

Best Videographer in the Game!

When I was planning my wedding, I was all set on my band and when I went to their Instagram page, I saw several of AJ's videos and was obsessed! I immediately reached out to AJ for a consult and remembered getting so excited after our call because of his positive energy and professional attitude. His attitude and work ethic equally match the incredible quality of his content. I was originally supposed to get married in 2020 but had to push the wedding back to 2021 and knew I needed to make sure AJ was available. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, I had a family emergency and spirits were low morning of but then AJ and his team came in and in and he helped us flip a switch. He was so genuinely happy and excited to be there and was chatting up all of the other vendors and bridal party and helped make the day feel like the celebration that it was. I absolutely loved the end result and loved that he captured every moment and the spirit of the day. He helped turn the day into a memory that we’ll always have and I can’t wait to show my future kids. Run don’t walk to get AJ as your videographer because he’s the BEST!

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

Thank you so much for this incredible review, Anna! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day and I can't thank you enough for your patience during this COVID time!
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 07/17/2021

Epic! Amazing! Terrific! The best!

I have been watching AJ's videos for years and have always known that he creates incredible masterpieces. I was not the typical bride and gave him material that was different than what he normally receives. I loved the whole concept of pulling video footage of me from prior weddings that I have been in and incorporating those scenes into my own. I received the video only a couple days ago and probably have watched it over 100 times and continue to be amazed every single time. A wedding video so unique and fun and custom to myself and husband that captured the very essence of who we are as a couple. AJ is kind, supportive, flexible, funny, and most importantly TALENTED!!! We could not have asked for a better wedding video!!! One word to describe my whole experience with AJ is EPIC!!!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Rick Odell Photography and Photo Booth Rick Odell Photography and Photo Booth Wedding Photographers

AJ's work is top notch. He is one of the most professional people I've worked with. Plus his personality is second to none. He is definitely on my short list of recommended videographers.

Skyline Orchestras Skyline Orchestras Wedding Bands

Always beautiful work!

Dear Stacey Dear Stacey Wedding Photographers

The man, the myth, the legend. Big personality, story telling work and fabulous films. AJ knows when to be unobtrusive and when to lay it on to get a laugh or an emotion. We have worked a few weddings together and I like that he interviews the couple and family members through out the day to find little personal details or references.

226 50th Ave Long Island City, NY, 11101

Office Hours usually Tuesday-Thursday 3pm to 8pm but email is always on and preferred to contact me there.
Location of (AJ Ingoglia Films)
450 Lexington Ave New York, NY, 10017