450 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About AJ Ingoglia Films

AJ Ingoglia Films is a wedding videography company based in Long Island City, New York. Specializing in high-end cinematography, the company combines traditional and documentary filming styles to create a video that authentically tells the story of your wedding. Filmmaker AJ aims to create a world for you and your special day, allowing you to revisit it each time you view your beautiful, fun and cinematic wedding film.

AJ Ingoglia Films has a number of videography services available. Their most popular wedding package includes a save the date video, highlight video and full-feature video, among other services. With the option to film with multiple cameras at multiple locations, you can be confident that every moment of your big day is captured. The company has various formats available for copies of your footage, including digital download, USB flash drive and an SD card. AJ Ingoglia Films offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • USB hard drive
  • DVD
  • Blu-ray
Follow AJ Ingoglia Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Gergeres Productions

219 Reviews for AJ Ingoglia Films

• Nancy

Nancy N. · Married on 04/06/2021

Best in the business!

The SECOND we booked our venue and date, AJ was the first call I made. He did the video for my sisters wedding in 2015. After seeing her video, I knew that having him film my wedding was an absolute necessity. He is professional but extremely fun, and made our whole wedding morning/day a big party. My family and friends all keep commenting how having him there just added another fun, lighthearted element to the day. He makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and honestly I didn't even notice him during the reception... but he got AMAZING footage! We just received our trailer and I was blown away. The song choices, the seamless cuts from each part of the day... it literally could not be any better. If you are on the fence about doing a video, I am here to tell you it is the best money you'll spend, and AJ should be your number one choice!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Diana · Married on 03/09/2021

Absolutely amazing!!! 5 Stars!

When I first stumbled upon AJ Ingoglia Films content, I knew almost immediately that this is the perfect person we needed to record our special day – and my husband and I couldn’t have been happier with the final product! AJ was absolutely amazing. From the first time we spoke over the phone, to the day of the wedding, he was the most professional but also down to earth person ever! Truly a pleasure to have him around during all the craziness that occurs on the special day, and he was always there to make us all laugh while capturing all the magic. AND THE FOOTAGE…..OH MY GOODNESS! Words cannot express how amazing the wedding trailer was! And the actual wedding film!!! Absolutely beautiful: the camera angles, the music, the narrative/flow of the movie. From a short interview about ourselves, he created the most personal video that highlighted our wedding and our personalities perfectly! To this day I keep replaying the footage and over again. He did such an awesome job. He went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you so much AJ!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Lauren D. · Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing and experienced

You will NOT find another wedding videographer that does work even comparable to AJ Ingoglia! His videos, films and trailers speak for themselves. AJ has a talent and a vision, but more than anything, we appreciated his honesty and trusted him. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable with everything before and on the day of our wedding. (He also has the best sense of humor and made everything so fun with our bridal party!) AJ obviously has experience with many wedding halls, locations and other vendors and was even helpful and professional with my photographer. It was so nice to have him work so well in sync for our gorgeous photos and videos that day! So many friends and family have told us how beautiful and impressive our wedding video trailer came out and we are so happy we chose AJ!

Sent on 05/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

AJ Ingoglia Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6500.00
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Rick Odell Photography and Photo Booth Wedding Photographers

AJ's work is top notch. He is one of the most professional people I've worked with. Plus his personality is second to none. He is definitely on my short list of recommended videographers.

• Skyline Orchestras Wedding Bands

Always beautiful work!

• Dear Stacey Wedding Photographers

The man, the myth, the legend. Big personality, story telling work and fabulous films. AJ knows when to be unobtrusive and when to lay it on to get a laugh or an emotion. We have worked a few weddings together and I like that he interviews the couple and family members through out the day to find little personal details or references.

• 450 Lexington Ave New York, NY, 10017 See on map
    Location of (AJ Ingoglia Films)
  • 226 50th Ave Long Island City, NY, 11101 See on map
    Office Hours usually Tuesday-Thursday 3pm to 8pm but email is always on and preferred to contact me there.
    Location of (AJ Ingoglia Films)