AJ Ingoglia Films Reviews

208 Reviews for AJ Ingoglia Films

• Nancy

Nancy Noskewicz · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Best in the business!

The SECOND we booked our venue and date, AJ was the first call I made. He did the video for my sisters wedding in 2015. After seeing her video, I knew that having him film my wedding was an absolute necessity. He is professional but extremely fun, and made our whole wedding morning/day a big party. My family and friends all keep commenting how having him there just added another fun, lighthearted element to the day. He makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and honestly I didn't even notice him during the reception... but he got AMAZING footage! We just received our trailer and I was blown away. The song choices, the seamless cuts from each part of the day... it literally could not be any better. If you are on the fence about doing a video, I am here to tell you it is the best money you'll spend, and AJ should be your number one choice!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Joseph · Married on 09/01/2019

Great he is the best can’t wait to see the video

Great great great that’s all that needs to be said

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Norm

Norm Kaufmann · Married on 08/18/2019

The Spielberg of event videography. There I said it.

Where can we begin with describing our experience with AJ?

Wedding day: On an emotional day, he is the perfect person to be there with you. AJ isn’t just behind the camera; his energy permeates the room. One of AJ’s greatest gifts is how comfortable he makes you feel. He strikes this incredible balance between professionalism and levity that we will never forget. On our wedding day, it was as if AJ became a part of our family. He has this ability to lighten up the room, and makes you feel comfortable and casual as he captures on film what will become one of the most sacred and touching moments of your life.

Final product: AJ has an unmatched talent directing film and it’s so clear that he edits with his heart. When we were searching for videographers, we saw so many versions of what seemed the same formulaic wedding day video. We didn’t get that with AJ. His video was personal, dramatic, and moving. He captured our personalities, our love, and the precious and characteristic moments with our friends and family.

The truth about wedding days is that after all is said and done, you’re only left with a memory (of such a special day :) ), and so video becomes the tangible keepsake that allows you to relive and share for the rest of your life. We are honored that AJ created something more special for this purpose than we could have ever hoped for.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, AJ.

- Carine and Norm

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

The best!

If you take one look at AJ’s work, his talent for capturing the magic of a wedding day is obvious. What you may not realize from watching his videos is how accommodating and easy to work with him and his team are. From start to finish, AJ was professional and fun. We used his associate team to capture the moments of the wedding day and i have to admit, i was nervous at first but LeSean exceeded our expectations. I am usually so uncomfortable in front of the camera and LeSean made it easy and fun. Overall, the day of our wedding went by so fast, the best choice we made was having AJ and his team create this video so we can relive the happiest day of our lives over and over again.

Sent on 01/16/2020

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

Such a wonderful day to be a part of! Thank you so much for the kind words and we had so much fun creating your film! Thank you! Thank you!

Kelly Sullivan · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding videographer

It’s difficult to write a review when what you are reviewing has left you speechless.

I have known AJ since he first shot my sisters wedding years ago. His love and passion for film is so evident in all of his videos, when we first started planning I knew I wanted AJ to do our wedding video.

Being a bride that is more on the shy side AJs humor and outgoing personality was amazing energy to have with me on our wedding day. AJ is a true professional and worked amazingly with every vendor we had.

We received our wedding trailer this weekend and we were absolutely blown away. The drone footage starting the video and a combination of music and footage that perfectly captured that day, his editing is unlike any other for a wedding, it truly is movie quality.

A lot of people debate whether or not to spend extra for this service and forgo a wedding video all together, my husband asked when we were first planning “do we really need that”? However 5-months post, I can tell you it is one of the most valuable decisions. Everyone will tell you your wedding day passes in the blink of an eye and so much happens it’s hard to process.
    Having the video allows you to relive the emotion of the day and watch perspectives of the day you didn’t even know about
    If you are getting married and trying to decide who to use. Look no further than AJ you will NOT be disappointed :)

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Christian

Christian Dellosso · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding Videographer

From the moment my wife and I got engaged, we knew we wanted AJ to be a part of our special day. We had watched all of his videos and fell in love with every one! Leading up to our wedding, AJ was active in his communication with us and always made an effort to listen to us so that he could create a product that was personally crafted for us.

The day of the wedding, AJ was not only extremely professional, but he was so fun to be around. When this guy walks into a room, everyone knows it. His energy and personality really helped make the day stress free and so much fun. From the moment the day started, up until the end of the night, we always found ourselves laughing together and having a great time. I felt like I’ve known AJ my whole life. His natural ability to connect with people really made it easy for everyone around him to have fun and be super comfortable, on and off the camera.

When we received our wedding video, we were absolutely blown away! We must have watched it a million times already. It brought our families to tears and everyone could not believe how amazing the video came out. I can honestly say we could not have asked for a better wedding film.

When you hire AJ Ingoglia, you’re getting so much more than just a wedding videographer. He is the best in the business. If you’re looking for a wedding videographer, choosing AJ is a no brainer.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Christyn Bowker · Married on 07/13/2019

AJ captured our Wedding day so beautifully!

I had been following AJ and his work for about 8 years (long before I even knew my husband) and knew the day I got engaged I would have to reach out and make sure he was available to shoot my wedding! From the start of our initial conversation, AJ has been super responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I decided on his cinematic package (my one and only non-negotiable in wedding planning) and he truly did not disappoint. We received our trailer which only made us more excited for the full film! I recommend AJ to everyone I can, he’s simply the best! I was so nervous to have someone film me throughout the biggest day of my life but it seriously seemed like AJ was one of my friends and kept me calm and laughing all day!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Gabriela · Married on 07/03/2019

The Best of the BEST!!

Hands down, AJ is the best in the game! When we came across his work on Instagram there was no need to continue our search for a videographer because his quality of work is exactly what we were looking for. Communication throughout the planning process and after was seamless. Working with him on one of the biggest days of our lives came with ease & was full of laughter thanks to his amazing personality. We were blown away with our wedding trailer as his hard work exceeded our expectations!

We appreciate and applaud AJ’s professionalism and his ability to make you feel like family from beginning to end. We HIGHLY recommend AJ. It’ll be the best decision you make & one you’ll realize the moment you first communicate with him.

Thank you for your hard work! If we could do it all over again we would. We love you!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Jerelyn Damadeo · Married on 06/29/2019

6/29/19 best day ever!

I wish there was a higher rating than excellent because that doesn’t seem to be high enough. AJ was the best decision I made with my wedding. He made sure everything was perfect and for that I couldn’t be happier. If you're able to hire AJ for your wedding it will be the one thing you don't have to worry about. He is the Scorsese of wedding films!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Liz Kennedy · Married on 06/22/2019

The absolute best guy around!

He brings complete magic to your day! Hes hilarious and makes you feel like youre just friends and not even on video. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Aponte · Married on 06/21/2019

AJ captured our wedding perfectly!

AJ is the absolute best! His humor completely calmed my nerves on a very tense morning! His professionalism is completely amazing all while making you feel very comfortable and like he’s apart of the family. We are so lucky and blessed to have had AJ capture our wedding day so perfectly and we couldn’t imagine having anyone else film our day. AJ caught footage of our raw emotion and amazing dance floor while blending into the party. We would recommend him 1,000 times over!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Elina Savinetskaya · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely incredible and so worth it

AJ and his team are the absolute best in the business. Please do yourselves a favor and do not even bother looking for other videographers. Not only is AJ's work incredible, but he has such a great personality and makes it feel as if he's a great friend attending your wedding. Everybody from my bridal party remembers AJ and constantly remarks how awesome he was. I knew not to rush AJ's work because everything that he publishes is absolute perfection. Throughout the nerve wrecking wedding planning process, AJ was quick to respond and super helpful with any questions I had. His work has blown us away!! Even the most picky members of our family were speechless after watching the trailer that he created for us. Every component of his work is amazing, from the still shots, to the candids, and even the music that he chose for the trailer. We cannot thank him enough for providing us with the most amazing memories. I would be lying if I didn't say that I already watched the trailer 10 times and will absolutely keep turning it on. Thank you for making the last piece of our puzzle the best one yet. Best videographer in the business!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Worth every penny! Talented and Professional, Incredible Work!

I used AJ's 2nd Team Package. The two videographers were extremely professional and were able to capture all the perfect moments without having to orchestrate and pose us specifically. They arrived on time, stayed the full day, and were essentially in the background. I just now received the cinematic trailer from AJ and I am in love. I am very critical of wedding trailers, but AJ listened to what I was looking for and he delivered. It is absolutely beautiful and I am getting compliments from everyone. Most definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Athena Papaporfiriou · Married on 05/26/2019

Athena Papaporfiriou

AJ was so amazing and helpful throughout our whole wedding planning and on the day of! He has great experience and really knows how to capture the day. We’re so happy with how everything came out! We had to travel a couple of hours to our venue, and he was nothing but accommodating.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best of The Best!!

AJ is truly amazing. He has filmed the weddings of several of my family members and after seeing his work it was a no brainer who we wanted to use for our wedding. I did not think it was possible but his work just keeps getting better and better. We are so honored and blessed to have had his talent capture our special day. You're the best in the business and we are so happy we got to work with you for our wedding day. We cannot stop watching the trailer and cannot wait for the full video. Thank you so much again for everything. We will continue to recommend you to everyone we know cause you truly are THE BEST!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Paula

Paula Cuthbert · Married on 05/23/2019

Paula and Mike Wedding May 23, 2019

Aj
    Mike and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our wedding day so beautifully. Your work is impeccable, you surely capture the love that was felt on our wedding day. This highlight video is exactly what we wanted . It's so wonderful to be able to access it anywhere and be able to share with our love ones ,while traveling back in time to the best day of our lives!!!. You're such a pleasure to work with and you made our wedding day very special. We truly appreciate everything you did thanks again .

Sent on 10/23/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2019

Aj ingoglia is amazing! Hire him!

I'll admit it - I am very picky and hard to please. I expect a lot from people I hire, especially on my wedding day. I can say with the utmost confidence that AJ Ingoglia is HANDS DOWN the nicest, most professional, and not to mention EXTREMELY TALENTED videographer out there. Hewas recommended to me by two other videographers that I had reached out to for my wedding that ended up not being available on my day, and I can honestly say I am so happy it worked out how it did - AJ exceeded my expectations a million times over. My husband and I are in love with our cinematic trailer (6+ minutes of masterfully edited footage) and we usually are the types of people who hate seeing ourselves on video and hate posting pics of ourselves too - but this time we couldn't wait to share our video because it is just that magical and gives you "all the feels" :-) AJ is also extremely, extremely responsive and accommodating. A true gem and pleasure to work with - cannot recommend him enough. If you are looking for a videographer and are seeing this review, hire AJ now. Don't think about it again!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie LaSerra-Larberg · Married on 02/01/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING!!

Stop what you are doing and go book AJ now! He is the best in the business and will without a doubt be one of the best choices you make when you are planning your wedding day ! AJ and I work in the wedding business together and I have seen and followed his work for years. I knew as soon as I got engaged that AJ would be the only one to film my wedding day and I contacted him right away. He is not only a pleasure to work with before during and after your wedding. He is professional , funny and kept everything running smoothly on the wedding day. He keeps everyone in line and him being there just kept me so calm the whole day. I trusted him with every second of my wedding day and to capture it in the best way! AJ’s talent is a gift. He just has the eye and vision for every moment and detail and knows how to portray every second in the perfect way. Mike and I recently got my trailer video and let me just say..... it was perfect. I cried , I smiled, watched it 50 times and I relived that day, the trailer video in 5 minutes literally brought me and mikes wedding day to life again. The way he filmed and edited it together with the song and emotion could not have been better , everything I imagined and more!!! And it made me even more excited for my 1 hr edited video to come in a few months! AJ I can’t thank you enough for doing everything you did for me and Mike and I am soo lucky and grateful you were such a huge apart of my wedding day!!! It means so much to me and I felt honored to have you film and be apart of one of the best days of my life!
    Thank you so much!!! Love u!
    Love ,
    Jessie and Mike

Sent on 06/27/2019

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

I love you guys so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for you’re kind words! You guys were amazing to work with and I had such a blast filming your day!

Sabina · Married on 12/31/2018

There aren't enough words to describe, but here's a shot

Assuming this is the first wedding you're planning, when it comes to your videographer, you're likely browsing what seems like an endless library of other people's wedding videos without a concrete idea of what you are looking for and they're all just blending into one, bringing you exactly zero steps closer to choosing the person(s) that will be tasked with the very important responsibility of capturing your wedding and lifelong memory of it. AJ's creativity, thoughtfulness and stylistic value is evident from his videos - each one being unique yet similarly capturing and conveying the love, excitement and joy that you will feel as your wedding day unfolds. You'll smile, cry, laugh and dance (just as you did on your wedding day) every time you watch your/his 7/8 min trailer. What you may not see in his videos, however, is equally, if not even more, important than an amazing trailer - AJ shows up & remains happy, excited, complaint-free, full of great ideas, and ready to do just about anything to make sure that you have the best day ever. He will capture you from your best angles without direction, he'll talk you through nerves and laugh away any emotional tears threatening to ruin your eye makeup. He's professional, extremely talented, hilarious, creative, and brings contagious positive energy with him everywhere he goes. You'll probably try to set him up with a friend, invite him to your wedding after party and want to keep in touch after all is said and done. I really can't say enough to truly convey how much we love & appreciate AJ. If you are lucky enough to have the option of booking him, do not hesitate. You will not regret it. AJ- thank you again & again for everything. We love you man!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2018

No Brainer!

AJ was a no brainer decision for our wedding videographer. I’m an event planner and have been in the industry for the past 10 years, but when I saw AJ’s wedding video he put together for a destination wedding about 9 year ago, I was hooked! Over the years, AJ has perfected his craft and is truly talented. It was an easy decision, especially because AJ flew to Miami and still worked with me to fit my budget. Our wedding trailer was like no other and we don’t get tired watching it!! If you are between AJ and someone else, know that AJ will get the job done, hands down!

Sent on 04/14/2019

KASIA · Married on 12/01/2018

Your wedding isn't complete without aj!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but a video is worth a MILLION- especially made by AJ. I didn't even know what a wedding video was until 2011 when I was attending a friends wedding and afterwards I saw their wedding video made by AJ and I was blown away. Fast forward a couple years and I stumbled into AJ at a local bar in Northport and like a crazy fan I went up to him and said OMG your work is amazing and one day I want you to do my wedding. He laughed and probably thought I was some crazy drunk- little did he know I would stalk him for years to come faithfully watching his videos. When my fiancé and I decided to do a destination wedding in 2018, I was concerned because I already knew I had to have AJ, but wasn't sure if he would be up for the challenge of traveling abroad and also the challenge of what we had in mind for our video. Although all of his work is beautiful, we really wanted something different, something really fun and upbeat with less talking and more action. We went back and forth discussing our vision, logistics and confirming plans. He was extremely easy to work with, super professional and thought of suggestions and ideas that never even crossed my mind. Not only is his work incredible, but the day of the wedding he took charge and kept everyone on schedule and laughing. I couldn't image our wedding day without AJ and we are beyond thankful he agreed to create our video and it's something we are going to treasure for years to come. We were on a very tight budget since my husband and I were paying for the entire wedding ourselves, but you can't put a price tag on the memories that a wedding video shares. I want to show my grandkids one day how my grandfather and I danced while he was in only his speedo, or how my grandfather took my husbands suspenders and spun him around. Pictures will only capture a fracture of those moments which is why I can't express enough how important it is to have a wedding video and have AJ work his magic to create a masterpiece you will always cherish. He has a way of capturing the best moments and his editing skills & techniques are the best I have ever seen. He has a tremendous gift with his creative vision and hiring him to do your wedding video will be the best decision you ever make.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Rob Hagan · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfection with a capital “P”!

AJ and his secondary shooter, Phil, had captured our day in November 2018, and we could not be more grateful to have been introduced to and to have worked with such incredible talent (let alone, to have received such a spectacular cinematic memory!). From the preparation stages and initial discussions to the wedding day itself and onward through trailer delivery, AJ (and Phil) proved to be true artists, outliers within their field, and absolute blasts to work with. Their vision, creativity, and versatility certainly knew no bounds, and their effective and efficient approach to capturing our day and guiding and working with so many different personalities and vendors in limited amounts of time seemed unparalleled. Above all, their infectious energy never once dwindled, and they carried a phenomenal sense of humor and professionalism at all steps of the way. Thank you, AJ Ingoglia Films! You’re truly exceptional and world-class!! We cannot wait for our full-length film!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Amanda Schmoyer · Married on 11/03/2018

If you want the best... Go with aj!

I know most of AJ's review's start off like this but its true - I don't even know where to begin when recommending AJ! First of all - he's hilarious and so easy to work with all while being professional and doing the BEST job! From our first conversation I knew he was who I wanted to work with. He kept everything very clear and organized. It was so easy to book, talk and ask questions. The real magic though, is his character & work. I saw so many of his films prior to ours and was always blown away. We just couldn't wait to see ours after seeing all of the others. The actual day of the wedding he had all of the girls laughing, keeping us on time and organized. We all knew he was there, but at times in the background getting pictures and shots I didn't even realize - that we are SO happy to have! He got every type of images and videos we wanted plus more - truly above and beyond. I don't feel I can fully express how grateful and appreciative we are to AJ and his team. They are without doubt the best at their jobs & worth every penny. I can not recommend him & his team enough. You will not regret going with him!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Desiree · Married on 10/12/2018

The God of Videographers!

I don't even know where to begin with AJ. I have been watching his videos for years, dreaming about the day he would do my wedding video. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met, and even though this was the first time I met AJ, I felt like I knew him forever. The anticipation to get our trailer drove me crazy, but it was worth the wait. The day he emailed us to let us know that our trailer was ready, was better than Christmas morning! I promise AJ is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY. He exceeded our expectations. The quality of his video's are better than any other video I have ever seen. I replayed our trailer 5 million times the week we received it. He helped us to relive that day over and over again. Our family and friends are still talking about how talented he is. His videos speak for themselves. Every single video is amazing, and we are so lucky that we had him to shoot the most amazing day of our lives. If the trailer is this good, I can't imagine how amazing our full length film is going to be. AJ, thank you so much for being the best in the business, and making Eric and I feel like celebrities!

Sent on 03/26/2019

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

I adore you guys! We had such a fantastic day and thank you so much for trusting me to create your film. I love you guys and wish all the happiness in life together! Thank you for the fantastic review!

Kristen Hordy · Married on 10/07/2018

AJ is the best!

AJ's professionalism and passion for what he does shows both on the day of your wedding and throughout his creative process. He has a great personality which puts you at ease during some of the most exciting/emotional moments on your day. He also pays great attention to detail and knows what it takes to get the exact moment he wants to capture.

Sent on 03/30/2019