AJ Ingoglia Films Reviews

AJ Ingoglia Films 2
AJ Ingoglia Films 3

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2018

No Brainer!

AJ was a no brainer decision for our wedding videographer. I’m an event planner and have been in the industry for the past 10 years, but when I saw AJ’s wedding video he put together for a destination wedding about 9 year ago, I was hooked! Over the years, AJ has perfected his craft and is truly talented. It was an easy decision, especially because AJ flew to Miami and still worked with me to fit my budget. Our wedding trailer was like no other and we don’t get tired watching it!! If you are between AJ and someone else, know that AJ will get the job done, hands down!

Sent on 04/14/2019

KASIA · Married on 12/01/2018

Your wedding isn't complete without aj!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but a video is worth a MILLION- especially made by AJ. I didn't even know what a wedding video was until 2011 when I was attending a friends wedding and afterwards I saw their wedding video made by AJ and I was blown away. Fast forward a couple years and I stumbled into AJ at a local bar in Northport and like a crazy fan I went up to him and said OMG your work is amazing and one day I want you to do my wedding. He laughed and probably thought I was some crazy drunk- little did he know I would stalk him for years to come faithfully watching his videos. When my fiancé and I decided to do a destination wedding in 2018, I was concerned because I already knew I had to have AJ, but wasn't sure if he would be up for the challenge of traveling abroad and also the challenge of what we had in mind for our video. Although all of his work is beautiful, we really wanted something different, something really fun and upbeat with less talking and more action. We went back and forth discussing our vision, logistics and confirming plans. He was extremely easy to work with, super professional and thought of suggestions and ideas that never even crossed my mind. Not only is his work incredible, but the day of the wedding he took charge and kept everyone on schedule and laughing. I couldn't image our wedding day without AJ and we are beyond thankful he agreed to create our video and it's something we are going to treasure for years to come. We were on a very tight budget since my husband and I were paying for the entire wedding ourselves, but you can't put a price tag on the memories that a wedding video shares. I want to show my grandkids one day how my grandfather and I danced while he was in only his speedo, or how my grandfather took my husbands suspenders and spun him around. Pictures will only capture a fracture of those moments which is why I can't express enough how important it is to have a wedding video and have AJ work his magic to create a masterpiece you will always cherish. He has a way of capturing the best moments and his editing skills & techniques are the best I have ever seen. He has a tremendous gift with his creative vision and hiring him to do your wedding video will be the best decision you ever make.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    AJ Ingoglia Films 5

Rob Hagan · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfection with a capital “P”!

AJ and his secondary shooter, Phil, had captured our day in November 2018, and we could not be more grateful to have been introduced to and to have worked with such incredible talent (let alone, to have received such a spectacular cinematic memory!). From the preparation stages and initial discussions to the wedding day itself and onward through trailer delivery, AJ (and Phil) proved to be true artists, outliers within their field, and absolute blasts to work with. Their vision, creativity, and versatility certainly knew no bounds, and their effective and efficient approach to capturing our day and guiding and working with so many different personalities and vendors in limited amounts of time seemed unparalleled. Above all, their infectious energy never once dwindled, and they carried a phenomenal sense of humor and professionalism at all steps of the way. Thank you, AJ Ingoglia Films! You’re truly exceptional and world-class!! We cannot wait for our full-length film!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Amanda Schmoyer · Married on 11/03/2018

If you want the best... Go with aj!

I know most of AJ's review's start off like this but its true - I don't even know where to begin when recommending AJ! First of all - he's hilarious and so easy to work with all while being professional and doing the BEST job! From our first conversation I knew he was who I wanted to work with. He kept everything very clear and organized. It was so easy to book, talk and ask questions. The real magic though, is his character & work. I saw so many of his films prior to ours and was always blown away. We just couldn't wait to see ours after seeing all of the others. The actual day of the wedding he had all of the girls laughing, keeping us on time and organized. We all knew he was there, but at times in the background getting pictures and shots I didn't even realize - that we are SO happy to have! He got every type of images and videos we wanted plus more - truly above and beyond. I don't feel I can fully express how grateful and appreciative we are to AJ and his team. They are without doubt the best at their jobs & worth every penny. I can not recommend him & his team enough. You will not regret going with him!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Kristen Hordy · Married on 10/07/2018

AJ is the best!

AJ's professionalism and passion for what he does shows both on the day of your wedding and throughout his creative process. He has a great personality which puts you at ease during some of the most exciting/emotional moments on your day. He also pays great attention to detail and knows what it takes to get the exact moment he wants to capture.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Mansouri · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding video or Oscar winning film?! AJ is the best!

If you only read one line of this review, just know that AJ is absolutely the best in the business! Hands down this should be the easiest decision you make while planning your wedding. When we were deciding on our vendors, videography was a key priority. Years from now, we wanted to be able to relive the best days of our lives! After watching several other sample films from other videographers, there was no question that AJ's work stood out! He is truly, truly talented. AJ doesn't make videos, they are 100% films. And when we received our wedding film, there were instant tears! He made us feel like we were transported back to the day of our wedding. All of our friends were all commenting that this our wedding film seriously seemed like a trailer for an Oscar-winning movie!

We are so beyond thankful that we hired AJ to shoot our wedding. Just know that since AJ is a perfectionist and produces such high-quality work his videos take time to be sent. AJ is also SUPER easy to work with and very responsive. He will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy! Overall, go hire AJ- it will be your best and easiest wedding decision!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Loretta Cacace · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing experience!

AJs associate team were extremely professional and awesome throughout my entire wedding day! They really captured the tradition and sentiment of the day and delivered a BREATHTAKING trailer that moved everyone who saw it to tears. AJ and his team are truly talented, and I would hire them again without hesitation. I am looking forward to the final edit but I know it will be nothing short of perfect. Thank you to AJ and his team!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

THE best in the business

Where do I even begin?! It is nearly impossible to put down in words, just how incredibly amazing AJ is at what he does! His work truly speaks for itself. AJ filmed my sisters wedding back in July 2012, and aside from his very fun and awesome personality that day, when she received her trailer I knew right then and there, AJ would NEED to be my wedding videographer one day, whenever that day came. He books up FAST, so trust me when I say I had so much anxiety about him being available on my wedding day, again, whenever that day came. Fast forward to 2018, he was the first person I reached out to and thankfully he had the date free! When he showed up, it was like seeing a family member we hadn't seen in a while...he makes you and everybody around feel so comfortable. September 29, 2018 was the best day of my whole entire life, and now thanks to AJ, I have the greatest wedding trailer and will soon have the greatest video, to remember this beautiful day by. A million thank you's would not be enough to AJ, his work is truly unmatched! (and our 2nd videographer Lesean!) THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/22/2018

AJ is AMAZING! Pure perfection!

Where do I begin?! AJ is absolutely amazing and incredibly talented, after looking at his work I knew we had to use him for our wedding! Once we got our trailer, my husband and I were so excited to see it. It came out PERFECT. AJ captured the best day of our lives on video and I am so happy that we will always have it to watch over and over. Everything about our trailer is perfect, I know our full video will be the same! Watching our trailer made me feel like I was reliving my wedding day and there are no words for how amazing that is. AJ is beyond talented, and not to mention, hysterical and so much fun to work with! My husband and I had a blast working with him, I wish we could do it all over again! You just can't go wrong with AJ, I can't recommend him enough! Thank you AJ!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Christina Natuzzi · Married on 09/15/2018

The best out there !

Where to begin with AJ!
    Aj was the first vendor I contacted without even securing a venue or date. No matter what he was going to shoot our wedding! The day of the wedding Aj handled the timelines and helped us stay on track. He really was like a part of the family and made everyone feel comfortable- even though it was the hottest day of the year. And even when we were all sweating and the men were starting to lose their cool -literally. Aj was able to get us all back and capture the beauty of the day- crack a few jokes and laughs.
    Aj was there to help me fix my hair piece, veil,fluff my dress, the whole nine yards.

The second our trailer came in my heart stopped because I was so excited.
    Joe, my husband plays it on repeat and it honestly feels as if we’re back on that magical day. Being that I have probably seen all of his trailers, multiple times - I was so anxious to hear the music selection for our trailer. I was in love the second it started. The music embodied everything about us and our day.
    Hands down Aj and his team are the best at what they do ! Do not wait to book him! The quality of his work is impeccable and his passion for what he does shines through.
    I cannot thank Aj enough for capturing these moments that will last a life time for us.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Stephanie Hughes · Married on 08/24/2018

Perfection!!

AJ's videos are perfection! We just got our trailer back, and there are no words. I am so beyond grateful to have this beautiful video that brings me right back to the best day of my life. He captured all of the raw emotion and love from the day. I've had the video almost a week now and I've already watched it at least 100 times. Every time, it makes me cry and smile and laugh. I may be biased, but it's the most amazing video I've ever seen. I've also been told by several friends & family members that it's by far the best and most beautiful wedding video they have ever watched.

AJ and his team were such a pleasure to work with on the day-of. He was on time and helped us keep to a schedule, but never made us feel rushed. After the day, he listened to my requests and did such a great job incorporating them all into the video. If you're thinking about working with AJ and his team for your wedding day, you definitely won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Danielle A · Married on 08/17/2018

The best in the business

First of all, I am going to do my absolute best to explain how much we loved AJ and his work but this is a warning that it will not even come close to how amazing he was!! Let me start by explaining he walked into my parents house and saw the dining room had great lighting and literally MOVED a huge and HEAVY table with my dad like no problem! But that is such a small example of how far he will go to get you that amazing video that you are dying for! And his personality is EXACTLY what you need for your wedding day! AJ is so much fun and made it so easy to be in front of the camera!!! We just got our trailer back and we are absolutely totally blown away by his ability to capture the day so beautifully!!!!! It was PERFECT! His work always is!!!! So we had no doubts but to get it back and it be OUR video is the best thing EVER! And I just can’t believe that he gave us the perfect 5 minute clip to watch as a reminder of our love and wedding day. If you want the BEST in the business, the BEST wedding video, and to be totally stress free of how you’re wedding video will turn out - you NEED AJ!!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2018

AMAZING! Run, don't walk to get AJ

If you are interested in getting a videographer and AJ is available on your day--- RUN, don't walk to book him for your wedding!!! I first fell in love with his work when my sister used him back on 11/11/11. He created the most unbelievable trailer for her, mixing both slow and fast music before this became popular and was truly a trailblazer in this industry. He is not your typical videographer in that he is so unbelievably talented that he makes your wedding video seem like an actual movie. His trailers blow any other wedding trailers away with his unbelievable filming techniques, creativity, music, and attention to detail. Once I received my trailer I received so many compliments because people couldn't believe how artistic and well done it was. I have since watched the full video with my family and we were all so in love with it because he edits the whole day in chapters so you can watch certain parts or pick things you want to see. My favorite is the outtakes he throws in at the end as well. So exciting and sweet to get to see these authentic parts of your wedding day you would never normally get to see. He is truly an artist through and through. Also, besides his extraordinary talent, AJ is the most hilarious and fun person to have with you alongside you on your wedding day. He cracks jokes all day, makes everyone feel so comfortable, gets along well with everyone (especially your vendors) and is an absolute pleasure to be around. My whole bridal party & family wanted to just hang out with him because he's just a cool dude. He really makes your day and the whole experience!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Shannon Lorow · Married on 03/10/2018

Beat choice we have ever made!

AJ Ingolia, where do we being to express our appreciation for making our wedding day perfect?  Back in 2013 this amazingly talented guy name AJ, which at first was a friend of a friend who instantly became family, created the most amazing wedding video.  We knew from that moment we would one day meet again for our special day.  This intuitive imagination, professionalism, and generous human made our wedding day more than anything we could ever imagine.  AJ is a pure kind-hearted man that takes pride in the happiness of his clients. (That he treats as family)  The talent shines when the tears water your eyes when watching the creation of your perfect day.  When you think that marrying your best friend is more than anyone can ask for, AJ takes it to another level and makes it a lifetime memory.  We will be forever grateful for what he has created for us.  THANK YOU AJ! From the bottom of our hearts for what you have created for us. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Can not thank you enough for having me down in Florida to help celebrate and record your fantastic day! I wish you and John all the best and hope to see you guys soon!

Jevon · Married on 02/24/2018

In one word...Amazing!

AJ is phenomenal!! He is a pro and one of the best in the business! He is creative, easy to work with...and funny! Everyone in my family adores AJ and his team...made them feel so comfortable in front of the camera! The video and the photos are the only things that will last forever from your wedding day...I feel so much better knowing I gave that responsibility to someone like AJ!! Worth it 1,000 times over!
    PS. every time I watch the video, I cry...mission accomplished! Thank you AJ

Sent on 12/11/2018

Pamela · Married on 12/02/2017

Videographer

Do yourself a favor and don’t book your wedding until you know that AJ is available for your date. Having watched AJ’s trailers before I was ever even engaged, I knew he was a must have for when it was time to say “I do”. AJ will keep you laughing all day, he truly loves what he does and it shows in the positive attitude he will have throughout your wedding day. He is excited to be there, and to be capturing your day for you. I think I have watched our trailer over 100 times and I will never get tired of it. We just recently got our full video back and it is absolutely perfect. AJ’s talent is unmatched, our family members are still talking about him and were also so impressed with his work. Our investment in AJ was truly the best money we spent for our wedding. Book him, you will never for one second regret it!

Sent on 12/10/2018

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH PAM AND MICHAEL!!!! Love you guys! It was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding last year!

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazinggggg

30 characters to write is not enough..... AJ and Sean are incredible, talented, kind and absolutely fun! Our video trailer alone would have been anough for me. They have gone above and beyond for me and it’s been a year since the wedding. Whatever I needed and still need AJ has been and is there. Such talent and such beautiful kind hearts. I feel like we made forever friends. AJ is the way to go and we’re blessed to have had him and Sean.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Julianne Whitcomb Rivera · Married on 11/17/2017

Above and beyond our expectations!!

If for any reason you have doubt in choosing AJ as your videographer at this point, you're nuts. I have been obsessed with his videos from the beginning of time (when I was single and music copyrights weren't a thing) and it was always non-negotiable to have him as a part of my wedding. Initially, my husband didn't see the "value" but loved AJ after our conversations so he complied (especially since I rarely refuse to compromise). Now, he can't believe he ever doubted it. AJ's lighthearted and hilarious personality kept everyone calm and laughing throughout the day. He and his team are incredibly fun and professional (and of course work seamlessly with other vendors). We seriously had a blast.
    But the true gift? The trailer and the video. We cried, we laughed (a lot), but most importantly we were able to relive one of the most exciting times of our lives. We had no idea what to expect for the final version and were absolutely blown away. It was the perfect length and was able to capture all of the most incredible parts. We have watched it multiple times since receiving (and so has our families and even our step daughter and her friends!). I could write a novel but his craft is truly invaluable. Don't let this be the part of your wedding you overlook. I promise you, you will regret it if you do.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Christina · Married on 10/29/2017

I met AJ 5 years ago when he shot my cousin's wedding and knew right then and there that when my day came he would be the first vendor that I called. I actually still have the facebook message I sent him stating this, no joke! Fast forward to February 28, 2016, my boy next door popped the question and a few days later I called AJ to get his availability. He was the only one we wanted to capture the most important day of our lives. He is a storyteller and a damn good one at that. His work is MAGICAL!!! Not only is he the best at what he does, but his joyful personality and fun loving spirit added another layer of energy to the day.

Side note: it was one of the wettest days of the year, which could have been a disaster, BUT, AJ & his team went above and beyond to make sure that we got some stellar one of a kind shots!

PS: there was definitely a bromance blossoming between AJ and our photographer, Tom Harmon. My husband and I humbly take credit for bringing them together :)

Sent on 12/04/2017
    AJ Ingoglia Films 6
  • Lisette

Lisette · Married on 09/30/2017

Let me start off by saying that I knew we were booking AJ before my hubby and I were even engaged. AJ worked one of my good friends weddings and when I saw her trailer I was hooked. Im pretty sure I've watched all of his trailers. Hehe I was obsessed with his work since then. Once my hubby proposed I was elated of course. But once a few days passed I knew I had to contact AJ. I booked AJ without formally meeting him and before even booking my venue. I know, crazy right?! I pretty much planned our wedding date around his schedule. That's how great AJ is!! AJ was very responsive through email and text message leading up to the wedding day. A week before the wedding we went over a time line and boy did I appreciate that. Because like every bride; I wanted to make sure our special day went by without a hitch. AJ is very charismatic, funny, friendly, lovable while also being professional. When he showed up to my room that day he was full of such energy and ready to go. My family and friends absolutely loved him! When we arrived at old Westbury gardens the clouds just came right over us. We knew it was going to pour at any minute. We felt as if the storm was chasing us. During this time, AJ was so awesome at keeping us calm and staying positive. Then, it started coming down and we ran for cover. Leave it to AJ to whip out his phone to create an Instagram video of all of us singing "Rain, Rain Go Away". Lol I'm laughing now just thinking about it. AJ Rocks!! Don't think twice about booking AJ! 100%, without a doubt you won't be disappointed!! My husband and I will be forever grateful to him for creating such a flawless, well put together and memorable video. The video was absolutely perfect! Couldn't have asked for anything better! We get to relive our wedding day over and over again because of him! :) - John and Lisette

Sent on 09/24/2016

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

You guys are so amazing!! I'm so glad to have been apart of your wedding! Drinks soon! : )

Corinna · Married on 09/30/2017

Don't even think twice about whether or not to hire AJ to shoot your wedding. There is NO QUESTION that no matter who you are, what your style is, where you're from, AJ is your man! AJ shot my wedding in September 2017 and we recently received our cinematic trailer. He captured our wedding day so beautifully and allowed to us relive every favorite moment! AJ has a gift in understanding who his clients are as people and as couples through the reflection of their wedding days. He delivers the most amazing product that SHINES with the personality and love of each unique relationship. Not only do we absolutely love our trailer, but AJ was also a blast to work with and makes you feel like you've known him forever after spending just a few hours together (important in making you feel comfortable while being videotaped!). We CAN'T wait for our full-length film as I'm sure it will be just as perfect. Bottom line here is, AJ INGOGLIA is the videographer you should use for your wedding....BOOM!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Thank you so much guys!

Stacey · Married on 07/02/2017

According to the the wise words of family and friends, “Your wedding day will fly by in the blink but you will always have your video to look back on”. For this reason, I put a great deal of effort into researching videographers for our special day. As soon as we met with AJ (over two years ago!) we were highly impressed by his upbeat and larger than life personality, education and background in film, stunning portfolio, and rave reviews. Over the course of our two year engagement, I would avidly watch all of AJ’s trailers and be in complete awe of the quality of his videos.

Throughout our wedding day, AJ and his second shooter Sean, did a phenomenal job of capturing important details of our day and orchestrating our large bridal party. My parents and grandparents can’t stop talking about how they loved AJ’s charisma and talents.

Even just based on a 30 second clip of my brother dancing that AJ shared with us, I know that we're in good hands. We can’t wait to see the finished product! Thank you AJ and Sean for being the videography dream team. We love you!
    -Stacey and Christopher

Sent on 07/10/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Before I even met my husband, I knew that I would be choosing AJ to be our videographer. I had been following his videos since very early on and had fallen in love with his style. Thankfully, my husband did as well. We were initially worried because unfortunately, AJ was booked for another wedding the day of our wedding and we decided to book his second team. We trusted that AJ had an amazing team, but were worried because we loved his personality and style and were concerned that this would not be reflected in our video. We could NOT be more wrong for worrying. AJ picked an amazing second team for us. Sean and Justin were absolutely amazing and highly professional especially given some difficult circumstances with one of our other vendors. Sean was amazing at keeping me relaxed and able to be myself during the bridal prep interviews (I was SO afraid I was going to sound stupid...and I cant wait to see the rest of the outtakes to see even more of my awkward nervous laugh!!). Justin was fantastic at working with my husband and his groomsmen. From start to finish with AJ and his team, we could not have been happier selecting AJ to document our wedding day. Our trailer was truly spectacular and I find myself watching it over and over again even months after our wedding. We are now pregnant with our first child and feel so blessed to have such an amazing video to treasure and show our future children in years to come. Even though AJ wasn’t physically at our wedding, in collaboration with his team, he was somehow able to capture the love my husband and I share as if he knew us for years. You will not regret booking AJ or his second team as your videographers...in fact I know you will regret it if you don’t!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Christin · Married on 05/26/2017

If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding day, AJ and his team is a must! AJ does a beautiful job capturing your special day and creating a film that will encompass all of the important moments throughout the day. His videos are very professional and unique. If you watch his videos you will look no further. Highly recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2017