166 Reviews for AJ Ingoglia Films

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
166 AJ Ingoglia Films Reviews

I met AJ 5 years ago when he shot my cousin's wedding and knew right then and there that when my day came he would be the first vendor that I called. I actually still have the facebook message I sent him stating this, no joke! Fast forward to February 28, 2016, my boy next door popped the question and a few days later I called AJ to get his availability. He was the only one we wanted to capture the most important day of our lives. He is a storyteller and a damn good one at that. His work is MAGICAL!!! Not only is he the best at what he does, but his joyful personality and fun loving spirit added another layer of energy to the day.

Side note: it was one of the wettest days of the year, which could have been a disaster, BUT, AJ & his team went above and beyond to make sure that we got some stellar one of a kind shots!

PS: there was definitely a bromance blossoming between AJ and our photographer, Tom Harmon. My husband and I humbly take credit for bringing them together :)

Profile Picture Christina, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Don't even think twice about whether or not to hire AJ to shoot your wedding. There is NO QUESTION that no matter who you are, what your style is, where you're from, AJ is your man! AJ shot my wedding in September 2017 and we recently received our cinematic trailer. He captured our wedding day so beautifully and allowed to us relive every favorite moment! AJ has a gift in understanding who his clients are as people and as couples through the reflection of their wedding days. He delivers the most amazing product that SHINES with the personality and love of each unique relationship. Not only do we absolutely love our trailer, but AJ was also a blast to work with and makes you feel like you've known him forever after spending just a few hours together (important in making you feel comfortable while being videotaped!). We CAN'T wait for our full-length film as I'm sure it will be just as perfect. Bottom line here is, AJ INGOGLIA is the videographer you should use for your wedding....BOOM!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Corinna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic

According to the the wise words of family and friends, “Your wedding day will fly by in the blink but you will always have your video to look back on”. For this reason, I put a great deal of effort into researching videographers for our special day. As soon as we met with AJ (over two years ago!) we were highly impressed by his upbeat and larger than life personality, education and background in film, stunning portfolio, and rave reviews. Over the course of our two year engagement, I would avidly watch all of AJ’s trailers and be in complete awe of the quality of his videos.

Throughout our wedding day, AJ and his second shooter Sean, did a phenomenal job of capturing important details of our day and orchestrating our large bridal party. My parents and grandparents can’t stop talking about how they loved AJ’s charisma and talents.

Even just based on a 30 second clip of my brother dancing that AJ shared with us, I know that we're in good hands. We can’t wait to see the finished product! Thank you AJ and Sean for being the videography dream team. We love you!
-Stacey and Christopher

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Before I even met my husband, I knew that I would be choosing AJ to be our videographer. I had been following his videos since very early on and had fallen in love with his style. Thankfully, my husband did as well. We were initially worried because unfortunately, AJ was booked for another wedding the day of our wedding and we decided to book his second team. We trusted that AJ had an amazing team, but were worried because we loved his personality and style and were concerned that this would not be reflected in our video. We could NOT be more wrong for worrying. AJ picked an amazing second team for us. Sean and Justin were absolutely amazing and highly professional especially given some difficult circumstances with one of our other vendors. Sean was amazing at keeping me relaxed and able to be myself during the bridal prep interviews (I was SO afraid I was going to sound stupid...and I cant wait to see the rest of the outtakes to see even more of my awkward nervous laugh!!). Justin was fantastic at working with my husband and his groomsmen. From start to finish with AJ and his team, we could not have been happier selecting AJ to document our wedding day. Our trailer was truly spectacular and I find myself watching it over and over again even months after our wedding. We are now pregnant with our first child and feel so blessed to have such an amazing video to treasure and show our future children in years to come. Even though AJ wasn’t physically at our wedding, in collaboration with his team, he was somehow able to capture the love my husband and I share as if he knew us for years. You will not regret booking AJ or his second team as your videographers...in fact I know you will regret it if you don’t!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding day, AJ and his team is a must! AJ does a beautiful job capturing your special day and creating a film that will encompass all of the important moments throughout the day. His videos are very professional and unique. If you watch his videos you will look no further. Highly recommend!!!!!!

Profile Picture Christin, 5/26/17, 21 Reviews
Category: Videography

Where to begin with AJ Ingoglia Films? BOOK HIM. He was my first “must have” vendor and truly exceeded all expectations! From our first conversation to our last, he and his team were professional, excited and their passion was obvious. When we received our trailer I simply cried. I could not believe how perfect those few minutes captured our day. Our final film was just as beautiful and unique to us. His editing is indescribable, his passion is obvious and his talent is unparalleled. Simply put, if you want the BEST wedding videographer around, book Aj and his team. You will have all your expectations exceeded and can feel confidant that your day will be captured in the most perfect way. Thank you AJ and team for a video that has become a treasure to me and my family.

Profile Picture Daina, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

If I could give any bride one piece of advise it would be this ... YES, you should have a videographer (you will only regret not having one) and it should be AJ Ingoglia Films. I would give AJ 1,000,000 stars if I could. I cannot say enough good things about him or his work. I met AJ years before I got married (maybe even before he was filming weddings) at a small event on Long Island. The trailer he made for this event was amazing ... and then he started filming weddings. WOW! I hadn't even met my husband yet and I already knew that when the time came for me to get married, I wasn't doing it without AJ filming it. He was the first vendor I called after I got engaged and I would have chosen a date and venue around his schedule. He's that good. What's even more, he is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is so nice and was responsive to any questions I had, both before and after the wedding, and no matter how many times I asked them. It was such a stress-free and easy process from start to finish. I felt he was excited to be a part of the day and that he really wanted to make sure he could do the best job possible. Day of he was professional and so much fun. He did a fantastic job even with a stormy, rainy day, a camera-shy groom and a pretty rambunctious bridal party! When we got our trailer - which he sent to us right on schedule with the terms in the contract - we were even more blown away with it then we thought possible, and it's just the trailer! I cannot wait to see the full video. All biases aside, we thought it was perfect as does everyone we show it too because all of AJ's films are gorgeous. Bottom line, when your big day is over and all you have left are the memories, photos and video you will be so happy that you chose AJ Ingoglia Films to capture one of the biggest days of your and your spouse's life together.

Profile Picture Priscilla , 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

AJ and his team are the best! If you want quality results and even better company on the day of -AJ is your guy!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

Aj i cant thank you enough for your amazing job on our wedding video. The first video i saw i knew you would film my special day, Aj was the first vendor we booked, i'm pretty sure it was the night i got engaged :) He is very quick to respond, also goes over all questions with you. I ran into some issues with my photographer and asked aj to help me, he made himself available the day i contacted him and totally helped me out!! Aj you are the best around !!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

First and most importantly, AJ should provide Life Alert alarms as part of his packages because...well, I'm pretty sure my husband and I just flatlined after watching our final video. HE KILLED IT. I cried harder than the first time I saw Air Bud. I laughed so hard I almost had a few bathroom emergencies (unrelated to the fact that I'm pregnant with twins). WE. ARE. SO. IMPRESSED. Both our trailer and our final film were absolutely breathtaking and perfection in every way. AJ and his team were able to capture our day in a way that was beyond our wildest expectations. For this, we will be forever grateful and in debt to them. Seriously, they are incredible. Do yourself a favor and book with AJ for your special day!!

AJ- We can't thank you guys enough, you angels on earth! All in all, we are seriously blown away. You have truly been the best decision we made- couldn't have picked a better team to capture our day. We will cherish this video forever.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD

AJ did not disappoint! He created such a beautiful trailer for us to remember our wedding. All the amazing moments throughout our day for us to look back on. It was like we relived our day all over again! He truly is the best in the business!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

AJ and his team made our wedding so magical! From the minutes we laid eyes on his work, my husband and I knew we were going to hire him! They managed to go above and beyond with everything! I can't stop watching my trailer! He made is so fun as well. Everyone I show my trailer too feels like they are either watching a movie or watching a tv show! It's like a fairytale came true!

AJ Ingoglia is a must for all future weddings! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Brianne, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

AJ was an absolute dream to work with. We go way back, I mean way back. We went to middle and high school together. Believe it or not, I was one of AJ's first ever customers, he filmed my Sweet 16! So once I was engaged, there was no doubt I knew who would film our wedding.

AJ is not only organized, hard working, and easy going, he is a visionary. He has an eye unlike any I have ever seen. But there is no big production or fuss to get those perfect shots. Instead, on our big day, he was relaxed and let us...be us. There was no stress and anyone who is planning or has been through a wedding knows there can be plenty of that.

We had some rain on our day, but it made for even better pictures. The moments AJ was able to capture have helped us relive our wedding day with full hearts. If you haven't booked AJ yet, you must. Really though, get on it. He books up quickly and it's easy to see why! Thank you AJ and you team for all that you do!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

The work produced by AJ and his team is absolutely phenomenal. We haven't received our full wedding video yet, but our wedding trailer is amazing and we can't wait to see it in its entirety! AJ is more than a videographer -- he's a true cinematographer. He is also very professional and easy to work with. I definitely recommend using him fto capture your wedding...a video lasts forever and you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AJ was my all time favorite vendor. His work is beyond amazing. I first discovered his beautiful work January 2015 during a snow storm and I spent literally all day watching them. After that, I knew I had to have him as my videographer so I contacted him to film my September 2016 wedding. He called me earlier in the week of my wedding to go over final details and he calmed me down because we were supposed to get a terrible hurricane the day of my wedding and I was really upset by it. On the day of my wedding he was so much fun! My family and bridal party absolutely loved him!!! He was incredible and everyone could not stop talking about him! I got my trailer 3 months after my wedding and it was worth the wait. My husband and I were so blown away by the stunning trailer. I have been watching it over and over since AJ sent it to me. I cannot wait to see the final video and I am confident that it will be even more beautiful than the trailer. :) love you AJ!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

From the beginning AJ was helpful, organized ,and light hearted. keeping us on time in a fun loving way he had smiles on the entire bridal parties faces the whole day. I can't count how many times we said thank you to him for just being chivalrous through out. He is an electrical personality, AJ has a way of getting you to say the perfect things to the camera. He was able to capture it all while not interfering with the moment, allowing it to bloom naturally. We are so thankful Having been lucky enough to book AJ, you will not be disappointed. From the bottom of our hearts,
AJ thank you

Profile Picture Heather, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AJ is THE BEST! He was my videographer for my Sweet 16 (almost 16 years ago) and I always knew I would have to have him there on my wedding day! He makes the day even more fun and is such a professional :) We couldn't be happier and are so excited to see the finished product!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/28/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Book AJ! NOW! His videos are not "wedding videos", they are truly works of art that tell individual stories.

AJ was utterly amazing from day 1--I was so relieved that I was able to book him, because I knew what amazing work he did and how quickly his weekends fill up, but he was super responsive in getting back to me to ensure that I could secure him for our wedding!

On our wedding day, AJ was so professional, staying in touch throughout the week leading up to the wedding. I never had to think twice about him! He facilitated amazing shots for our photographer, as well as kept our group up-beat, energetic, and happy during the photo session. We all had a great time filming with him.

THE FINISHED PRODUCT WAS INSANE!!!! I seriously still can't believe how amazing our trailer is--it lets us relive that day and see all the things we missed. Most importantly, it is so demonstrative of who we are as people, and as a couple. We are having a great time and laughing throughout the whole video, and AJ did a phenomenal job of capturing our spirits, as well as our friends' and familys'.

We can't thank AJ enough for producing such a beautiful film for our wedding day! He knew exactly what to do to make sure that the video fit "us", and my friends and family can't stop watching! Thank you AJ!

Profile Picture Annie, 8/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with AJ Ingoglia was easily the best experience my husband and I had at our wedding besides the obvious wedding itself. He is absolutely professional, down to earth and knows EXACTLY what he's doing to make you the most beautiful wedding video. Every single shot has its purpose, and it's obvious though our 6 1/2 minute trailer how each piece is part of the whole. I can't imagine using anyone else, and to think at first I didn't want a video at all ! AJ and his crew made us laugh so hard we cried and that made the video (and actually our pictures too!) absolutely perfect. He also works very well with anyone else you hire. Anyone who chooses AJ will be so unbelievably thrilled with the results. He is worth it! You will NOT be disappointed. - Erika & Meni 6.30.16

Profile Picture Erika, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you’re looking for the best in the industry AJ is it!!! AJ is very professional yet personal at the same time. His humor and energy always kept us at ease and made us feel comfortable throughout our wedding day. We received our trailer at a timely manor as promised. AJ has a gift that allows you to relive that special day all over again. Booking AJ is a no brainer!!! PS. He handles large groups very, very well. He's a pro!

Profile Picture Mirianthi , 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AMAZING experience using AJ. Everything went smoothly from start to end. I could not be anymore happier with it all!

Profile Picture Brienne, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I don't think we can speak highly enough of AJ. He was one of the best parts of our day. Besides his absolutely incredible video, he was fun, energetic, kept me calm, and just added a great flow to our day. We did not meet AJ before the wedding - we had one phone call with him and we knew we had to have him! We have already received our trailer and it was like we relived our wedding day all over again. Professional, responsive, talented, and a great guy - we can't be any happier!

Profile Picture User4852601, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AJ is truly amazing. I could not have imagined our big day without him there to catch the whole thing on film, for us to watch whenever we want.

The trailer brought tears to my eyes and I cannot imagine what the full size video will be like. If you want to spend money on any part of your wedding, this is the part to spend it on. Worth every cent!

Profile Picture Emma, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hiring AJ was one of the easiest and one of the best decisions we made throughout our whole wedding planning process! From the initial handshake to the mind blowing trailer and then the receipt of our final film, AJ was professional, accommodating, but also a friend. AJ is truly a master of his craft and we're so happy we chose him to capture the memory of our special day! Sunday dinner anytime AJ!

Profile Picture Francesca, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Literally after 30 seconds into one of AJ's edits, I knew he was the videographer for us. My husband and AJ started out in the biz a while ago together so having his buddy shoot our special day was a no brainer. AJ is the most talented in his field, he pays attention to such detail and his ability to walk into a room, make everyone laugh and feel comfortable is an amazing quality. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day. I called him the day before panicking when we found out our shooting location would not be accessible because of a local festival that blocked off the harbor. He assured me everything would be ok and we would figure something out. We did and I'm pretty sure it turned out even better then planned. During the wedding planning process you follow other companies and compare work. There was not one company that even came close to the quality of work AJ does. I'm totally nuts and literally stalked his social media. I've already told him that so I'm not embarrassed anymore lol! I couldn't wait to see his edits as it was getting closer to our wedding date. My now husband would come home from work and I would be sitting on my iPad crying and he knew I was watching another one of AJ's edits lol. He would laugh at me and threaten to tell him! We just could not be any happier with his work.

AJ,
Thank you so much for everything! You truly went above and beyond for us and we really appreciate it. I'm glad you and Nick met all those years ago! We cannot wait to see our edit! We know it will be nothing short of amazing!

Love Danielle and Nicky c (he made me put that) xo