AJ Ingoglia Films Reviews

218 Reviews for AJ Ingoglia Films

• Michelle

Michelle Konior · Getting married on 04/09/2021

9/28/19-Best Day!

Shaun and I are so happy we chose AJ Ingoglia films. I knew from the day I got engaged that I wanted AJ to capture our wedding. AJ is truly such a pleasure to work with. We knew he would be amazing but we are blown away with his work. He is so talented and creative. From start to finish, he made the process so easy and captured everything and more of what I dreamed of!! AJ and all his assistants were great. We had so much fun working with everyone. Shaun was nervous to have someone filming him all day and after watching this trailer, he is so happy I was relentless on having to have AJ. He watches it over and over and over again  Remember… this is just a sneak peek! We can’t wait to share the wedding video soon! Thank you again to AJ, LeShaun and team! You guys did a fantastic job!!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy Noskewicz · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Best in the business!

The SECOND we booked our venue and date, AJ was the first call I made. He did the video for my sisters wedding in 2015. After seeing her video, I knew that having him film my wedding was an absolute necessity. He is professional but extremely fun, and made our whole wedding morning/day a big party. My family and friends all keep commenting how having him there just added another fun, lighthearted element to the day. He makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and honestly I didn't even notice him during the reception... but he got AMAZING footage! We just received our trailer and I was blown away. The song choices, the seamless cuts from each part of the day... it literally could not be any better. If you are on the fence about doing a video, I am here to tell you it is the best money you'll spend, and AJ should be your number one choice!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Diana R · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Absolutely amazing!!! 5 Stars!

When I first stumbled upon AJ Ingoglia Films content, I knew almost immediately that this is the perfect person we needed to record our special day – and my husband and I couldn’t have been happier with the final product! AJ was absolutely amazing. From the first time we spoke over the phone, to the day of the wedding, he was the most professional but also down to earth person ever! Truly a pleasure to have him around during all the craziness that occurs on the special day, and he was always there to make us all laugh while capturing all the magic. AND THE FOOTAGE…..OH MY GOODNESS! Words cannot express how amazing the wedding trailer was! And the actual wedding film!!! Absolutely beautiful: the camera angles, the music, the narrative/flow of the movie. From a short interview about ourselves, he created the most personal video that highlighted our wedding and our personalities perfectly! To this day I keep replaying the footage and over again. He did such an awesome job. He went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you so much AJ!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Lauren Donovan-Krasnoff · Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing and experienced

You will NOT find another wedding videographer that does work even comparable to AJ Ingoglia! His videos, films and trailers speak for themselves. AJ has a talent and a vision, but more than anything, we appreciated his honesty and trusted him. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable with everything before and on the day of our wedding. (He also has the best sense of humor and made everything so fun with our bridal party!) AJ obviously has experience with many wedding halls, locations and other vendors and was even helpful and professional with my photographer. It was so nice to have him work so well in sync for our gorgeous photos and videos that day! So many friends and family have told us how beautiful and impressive our wedding video trailer came out and we are so happy we chose AJ!

Sent on 05/27/2020

Christine Sexton · Married on 02/12/2020

Best of the best!

We couldn't be happier with choosing AJ to film our wedding day! From day one, he made the process so easy. When he arrived in the bridal suite, he brought such a vibrant, positive, uplifting energy to the room. He helped to calm my nerves by making me laugh and he continued to make everyone laugh throughout the whole day! He was so fun to be around and made the entire day a blast. Our wedding day turned out to be very foggy and windy, yet he still managed to get the most BEAUTIFUL shots. Our wedding trailer is absolutely incredible. Right out of a movie and better than we could have imagined. He is the best of the best and we are forever grateful to have worked with him. Thank you, AJ for capturing our special day and helping make it unforgettable!

Sent on 06/22/2020

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

Thank you so much Christine and Larry! I adore you guys. I had so much fun on your wedding and I can’t thank you enough for trusting me to create your day!

Rebecca · Married on 11/23/2019

If you don't hire AJ, you're missing out!

I honestly don't have the right words to adequately explain how amazing AJ and LeSean were on my wedding day. After being with them on my best friend's wedding day, I knew immediately that I needed to book them. I actually cancelled a previously booked vendor when I found out that AJ had my weekend available still. Best decision ever. AJ and LeSean not only made those awkward moments of getting ready with strangers at every turn feel extremely comfortable, and I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life. They both have the ability to produce amazing work, while becoming a part of your party that feels like long-time friends. I will never stop raving about the experience I had with them at my wedding, and the amazing videos that have come out of AJ's company. Thank you SO much for everything, I can't wait for another friend to hire you so we can party again.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Shannon Reardon · Married on 11/15/2019

Best Decision You’ll Make!

I knew before I got engaged that I needed AJ Ingoglia Films to capture my big day! He did both of my cousins weddings and knocked them out of the park. I knew nobody else would compare! His work is truly incredible. I just received my wedding trailer and I am blown away. His associate, LeSean, captured the day sobbeautifully. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and has an amazing sense of humor! He worked seamlessly with our photographer and added to the fun of our day. AJ has such an amazing vision and made our trailer truly show his unique talent and creativity. Each time I watch the trailer it brings tears. I cannot wait to see the full video! AJ was so easy to work with, he was very responsive, professional, and fun. I couldn’t be happier with my decision, beyond impressed. Best money you will spend and easiest decision of wedding planning!

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Linette

Linette Rivera · Married on 10/19/2019

Top Notch!!!

ALL brides, your first order of business is to contact AJ to make sure he is available on your date!!!! Having him for your big day is an absolute necessity. From day one, he was the biggest help. A few months after booking him, we had an idea to have him create a video before our wedding as an intro of us, and a peek into what was to come for our wedding. AJ was so into it and helped create such an amazing love story trailer in April 2019!! We had the idea, but he executed it so perfectly! It exceeded our expectations and everyone absolutely loved it!! Fast forward to our big day on 10.19.19, it was nothing short of perfection! AJ truly wants the absolute best for his brides. He worked with us in more ways than one to make sure our wedding day went seamlessly. He is not only super talented and creative, but he’s so fun and laid back, so the day of your wedding it feels like you’re hanging with your friend, and the pressure of the wedding is lessened because he’s there! We just received our wedding trailer and it was beyond what we hoped for!! We cannot wait to see our wedding video because the trailer left us speechless! We can go on and on describing how amazing he is, but once you speak to him, you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about! AJ is not only our videographer for life, but our friend- we love him dearly! This isn’t the end of our work with AJ...it’s only the beginning!

Sent on 05/25/2020

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

I adore you guys! Thank you for being such amazing clients! Videographer for life lol, I love the sound of that! Linette and Tommy, thank you again for all the support and especially your patience during this pandemic for letting me create this magic for you! I can't wait to show you the full feature later this year!
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding 10/18/2019

I've always envisioned my wedding to be a romantic fairytale like you see in the movies, and AJ truly brought my vision to life! Watching his prior videos brought me to tears every single time. He truly captures pure love and emotion and creates a cinematic experience. Thats when I knew I had to have him! From the start he was extremely easy to work with and helped us tailor the perfect package for our special day. Our wedding day couldn't have been more seamless, it truly felt like he was part of the family and not just there to film. He made sure to capture everything I had asked and made us laugh throughout the whole process. I received my trailer and have watched it just about 100 times. It brought every emotion back to me from that day and even added some funny bloopers at the end. If you want a videographer that puts his heart into his job, produces quality work that leaves you with ALL the feels, and treats you like family, hire AJ! :)

Sent on 07/26/2020

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You guys were such a fantastic couple to work with! I loved every minute of being at your wedding! I wish you both a lifetime of health and happiness!

Erika P · Married on 09/07/2019

Best of the Best!!

When I began the search for a videographer for my wedding, I was one of those girls who watched countless trailers to get a sense of style and work. I felt that picking a videographer was just as important as selecting a photographer for the big day. While physical photos are great to have, you can truly feel and relive all the emotions of your day by watching the video. We were looking for something artistic, cinematic and definitely not your typical cheesy wedding video. After watching some of AJ’s videos, I was so impressed by his work and even got emotional watching trailers of people I didn’t even know. He is so unbelievably creative and you can see his passion for film shine in any one of his videos. I knew immediately we had to book him. When I spoke to AJ over the phone he made me feel comfortable and I couldn’t wait to work with him on the big day. Throughout the planning process, AJ was easy to communicate with and was extremely helpful by answering any questions or concerns. On the morning of our wedding, AJ filmed with me and my bridesmaids. He was so much fun to work with and kept everyone laughing which helped ease everyone’s nerves. AJ’s second shooter worked with the guys in the morning and was also extremely professional. AJ had worked with our photographer before so I had no doubt that they would work seamlessly together. AJ and his team made everyone super comfortable and was able to beautifully capture the special moments without interfering. When we got our trailer we were so blown away. It was even better than we have ever dreamed. The video really takes us back to the day and lets us relive it over again. We have watched it so many times already! Our families and friends were so impressed by how he captured our love story and highlights from our day. We cannot recommend AJ and his team enough! He is the best of the best in the business and without a doubt one of the greatest vendors we had the pleasure of working with. Thank you again for being there but for also capturing and translating the emotions from our day into a work of art. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Joseph · Married on 09/01/2019

Great he is the best can’t wait to see the video

Great great great that’s all that needs to be said

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Norm

Norm Kaufmann · Married on 08/18/2019

The Spielberg of event videography. There I said it.

Where can we begin with describing our experience with AJ?

Wedding day: On an emotional day, he is the perfect person to be there with you. AJ isn’t just behind the camera; his energy permeates the room. One of AJ’s greatest gifts is how comfortable he makes you feel. He strikes this incredible balance between professionalism and levity that we will never forget. On our wedding day, it was as if AJ became a part of our family. He has this ability to lighten up the room, and makes you feel comfortable and casual as he captures on film what will become one of the most sacred and touching moments of your life.

Final product: AJ has an unmatched talent directing film and it’s so clear that he edits with his heart. When we were searching for videographers, we saw so many versions of what seemed the same formulaic wedding day video. We didn’t get that with AJ. His video was personal, dramatic, and moving. He captured our personalities, our love, and the precious and characteristic moments with our friends and family.

The truth about wedding days is that after all is said and done, you’re only left with a memory (of such a special day :) ), and so video becomes the tangible keepsake that allows you to relive and share for the rest of your life. We are honored that AJ created something more special for this purpose than we could have ever hoped for.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, AJ.

- Carine and Norm

Sent on 01/27/2020

Jiselle Basile · Married on 08/17/2019

The best videographer!!

It’s been exactly one year since our wedding and we rewatched our video and all the extra clips AJ sent us. I can’t express enough how good AJ is at his job. He is the best and if he’s available for your date, book him!! He’s also the life of the party which is just an added benefit for your wedding day. Thank you for everything AJ. (And I’m sorry it took me a year to write this review.)

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

The best!

If you take one look at AJ’s work, his talent for capturing the magic of a wedding day is obvious. What you may not realize from watching his videos is how accommodating and easy to work with him and his team are. From start to finish, AJ was professional and fun. We used his associate team to capture the moments of the wedding day and i have to admit, i was nervous at first but LeSean exceeded our expectations. I am usually so uncomfortable in front of the camera and LeSean made it easy and fun. Overall, the day of our wedding went by so fast, the best choice we made was having AJ and his team create this video so we can relive the happiest day of our lives over and over again.

Sent on 01/16/2020

AJ Ingoglia Films's reply:

Such a wonderful day to be a part of! Thank you so much for the kind words and we had so much fun creating your film! Thank you! Thank you!

Kelly Sullivan · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding videographer

It’s difficult to write a review when what you are reviewing has left you speechless.

I have known AJ since he first shot my sisters wedding years ago. His love and passion for film is so evident in all of his videos, when we first started planning I knew I wanted AJ to do our wedding video.

Being a bride that is more on the shy side AJs humor and outgoing personality was amazing energy to have with me on our wedding day. AJ is a true professional and worked amazingly with every vendor we had.

We received our wedding trailer this weekend and we were absolutely blown away. The drone footage starting the video and a combination of music and footage that perfectly captured that day, his editing is unlike any other for a wedding, it truly is movie quality.

A lot of people debate whether or not to spend extra for this service and forgo a wedding video all together, my husband asked when we were first planning “do we really need that”? However 5-months post, I can tell you it is one of the most valuable decisions. Everyone will tell you your wedding day passes in the blink of an eye and so much happens it’s hard to process.
    Having the video allows you to relive the emotion of the day and watch perspectives of the day you didn’t even know about
    If you are getting married and trying to decide who to use. Look no further than AJ you will NOT be disappointed :)

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Christian

Christian Dellosso · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding Videographer

From the moment my wife and I got engaged, we knew we wanted AJ to be a part of our special day. We had watched all of his videos and fell in love with every one! Leading up to our wedding, AJ was active in his communication with us and always made an effort to listen to us so that he could create a product that was personally crafted for us.

The day of the wedding, AJ was not only extremely professional, but he was so fun to be around. When this guy walks into a room, everyone knows it. His energy and personality really helped make the day stress free and so much fun. From the moment the day started, up until the end of the night, we always found ourselves laughing together and having a great time. I felt like I’ve known AJ my whole life. His natural ability to connect with people really made it easy for everyone around him to have fun and be super comfortable, on and off the camera.

When we received our wedding video, we were absolutely blown away! We must have watched it a million times already. It brought our families to tears and everyone could not believe how amazing the video came out. I can honestly say we could not have asked for a better wedding film.

When you hire AJ Ingoglia, you’re getting so much more than just a wedding videographer. He is the best in the business. If you’re looking for a wedding videographer, choosing AJ is a no brainer.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Christyn Bowker · Married on 07/13/2019

AJ captured our Wedding day so beautifully!

I had been following AJ and his work for about 8 years (long before I even knew my husband) and knew the day I got engaged I would have to reach out and make sure he was available to shoot my wedding! From the start of our initial conversation, AJ has been super responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I decided on his cinematic package (my one and only non-negotiable in wedding planning) and he truly did not disappoint. We received our trailer which only made us more excited for the full film! I recommend AJ to everyone I can, he’s simply the best! I was so nervous to have someone film me throughout the biggest day of my life but it seriously seemed like AJ was one of my friends and kept me calm and laughing all day!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Gabriela · Married on 07/03/2019

The Best of the BEST!!

Hands down, AJ is the best in the game! When we came across his work on Instagram there was no need to continue our search for a videographer because his quality of work is exactly what we were looking for. Communication throughout the planning process and after was seamless. Working with him on one of the biggest days of our lives came with ease & was full of laughter thanks to his amazing personality. We were blown away with our wedding trailer as his hard work exceeded our expectations!

We appreciate and applaud AJ’s professionalism and his ability to make you feel like family from beginning to end. We HIGHLY recommend AJ. It’ll be the best decision you make & one you’ll realize the moment you first communicate with him.

Thank you for your hard work! If we could do it all over again we would. We love you!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Jerelyn Damadeo · Married on 06/29/2019

6/29/19 best day ever!

I wish there was a higher rating than excellent because that doesn’t seem to be high enough. AJ was the best decision I made with my wedding. He made sure everything was perfect and for that I couldn’t be happier. If you're able to hire AJ for your wedding it will be the one thing you don't have to worry about. He is the Scorsese of wedding films!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Liz Kennedy · Married on 06/22/2019

The absolute best guy around!

He brings complete magic to your day! Hes hilarious and makes you feel like youre just friends and not even on video. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Aponte · Married on 06/21/2019

AJ captured our wedding perfectly!

AJ is the absolute best! His humor completely calmed my nerves on a very tense morning! His professionalism is completely amazing all while making you feel very comfortable and like he’s apart of the family. We are so lucky and blessed to have had AJ capture our wedding day so perfectly and we couldn’t imagine having anyone else film our day. AJ caught footage of our raw emotion and amazing dance floor while blending into the party. We would recommend him 1,000 times over!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Elina Savinetskaya · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely incredible and so worth it

AJ and his team are the absolute best in the business. Please do yourselves a favor and do not even bother looking for other videographers. Not only is AJ's work incredible, but he has such a great personality and makes it feel as if he's a great friend attending your wedding. Everybody from my bridal party remembers AJ and constantly remarks how awesome he was. I knew not to rush AJ's work because everything that he publishes is absolute perfection. Throughout the nerve wrecking wedding planning process, AJ was quick to respond and super helpful with any questions I had. His work has blown us away!! Even the most picky members of our family were speechless after watching the trailer that he created for us. Every component of his work is amazing, from the still shots, to the candids, and even the music that he chose for the trailer. We cannot thank him enough for providing us with the most amazing memories. I would be lying if I didn't say that I already watched the trailer 10 times and will absolutely keep turning it on. Thank you for making the last piece of our puzzle the best one yet. Best videographer in the business!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Worth every penny! Talented and Professional, Incredible Work!

I used AJ's 2nd Team Package. The two videographers were extremely professional and were able to capture all the perfect moments without having to orchestrate and pose us specifically. They arrived on time, stayed the full day, and were essentially in the background. I just now received the cinematic trailer from AJ and I am in love. I am very critical of wedding trailers, but AJ listened to what I was looking for and he delivered. It is absolutely beautiful and I am getting compliments from everyone. Most definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Athena Papaporfiriou · Married on 05/26/2019

Athena Papaporfiriou

AJ was so amazing and helpful throughout our whole wedding planning and on the day of! He has great experience and really knows how to capture the day. We’re so happy with how everything came out! We had to travel a couple of hours to our venue, and he was nothing but accommodating.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best of The Best!!

AJ is truly amazing. He has filmed the weddings of several of my family members and after seeing his work it was a no brainer who we wanted to use for our wedding. I did not think it was possible but his work just keeps getting better and better. We are so honored and blessed to have had his talent capture our special day. You're the best in the business and we are so happy we got to work with you for our wedding day. We cannot stop watching the trailer and cannot wait for the full video. Thank you so much again for everything. We will continue to recommend you to everyone we know cause you truly are THE BEST!

Sent on 11/05/2019