Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc.

Saint James, NY View map
$7,000 Most Popular Price

$7,000 Most Popular Price

The JBP Team is group of talented artists that all share in the same creative vision of wedding photography led by Janelle Brooke and Terrie Alfieri. Our goal is to provide unparalleled artistic imagery, personalized attention and overall, an exceptional experience to every couple we work with.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katie M. Married on 07/16/2022

Raia Wedding 7-16-22 waters edge

From the moment I met Janelle and the way she captured photos at my cousins wedding I knew she was the perfect match!! She really gets to know you as a couple and captures amazing photos that truly represent who you are!! She listens to your requests and ia there to make sure your day is perfect!! Amanda worked with Janelle on our big day and they were both fun, energetic, and made our day fun and easy going!! Amy, Janelle assistant is absolutely amazing and answers all questions in a reasonable time frame and is there for you every step of the way!
  • Christina
    Christina C. Married on 07/02/2022

Perfection

Oh my gosh, where do I even start with Janelle? It’s hard to put into words how wonderful she is. The only way to put it is Janelle is truly top-notch. From the second we met her, she made us feel like we knew her forever and is so warm and kind. We did our engagement shoot with her at Planting Fields in Oyster Bay, and she knew the grounds like the back of her hand. She captured the most beautiful photos in the most beautiful places. She helped us to figure out what we liked and what we didn’t like, this way she knew the exact types of pictures we wanted on our wedding day. Janelle was always so responsive, and goes above and beyond to make sure she knows your visions. She will meet with you as many times as you need, and at great length with great detail. On our wedding day, Janelle was not only our photographer, but my right hand woman for literally everything, personal hype girl, and day-of coordinator. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world and coordinated the day for me (with my other vendors) from top to bottom with a full itinerary along with a detailed shot list. Janelle is the perfect combination of assertive with blending in. She was easily able to keep everything/everyone on track with timing, get everyone’s attention when needed, help gather specific people for shots, yet and also blended right in during the reception. She made sure we captured every single shot we wanted. Her work is art and is truly impressive. They say you get what you pay for, and Janelle is hands down worth every single penny.
    Nicole C. Married on 05/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision we made for our big day!

If you are looking for someone who will make taking photos effortless, she is your person! Her patience, her kindness, her incredible talent, she is more than you could have hoped for. Her work is breath taking. I couldn't believe they were our pictures, I swore it was a photo shoot for a wedding mag. I would work with her over and over and over again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

CoCoBelle Makeup and Hair Design CoCoBelle Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

After meeting Janelle and hiring her to shoot my engagement party, I have has the honor of working with her professionally for the past two years. As a makeup artist in the industry for over 14 years, I have viewed thousands of my bride's professional pictures and have never seen photos that match the elegance, beauty, or unique perspective as Janelle Brooke Photography! I refer all of my brides to Janelle and look forward to working with Janelle for many more years to come!

417 Lake Ave. Saint James, 11780
Location of (Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc.)

Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. frequently asked questions

What photography services does Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. include in the starting price?

Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Toning
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. include in their most popular wedding package?

Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. offer?

Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. offer?

Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. offer for wedding events?

Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Janelle Brooke Photography, Inc. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding