100-400
Venue Setting

About Watermill Caterers

Caterers of Distinction

Caterers of Distinction

The newly renovated Watermill is Long Island's premier destination for weddings and special events

Stunning ballrooms, luxurious bridal suites, indoor & outdoor chapels and so much more...

As a Scotto Family facility, the Watermill is commited to providing you with innovative cuisine and superior service.

For an celebration that will be remembered for a lifetime, contact the Watermill 631-724-3242

Categories: Wedding Venue

Signature Drink (4)
Wireless Internet (3)
Specialty Beer (2)
Cash Bar (1)

My experience at the Watermill has been GREAT, particularly working with Brian, who really took care of us as we considered Watermill as one of our top 3 choices for our special day! Right when I walked in, I was impressed by the entrance with it's marble floor and everything looks so new and clean. Brian gave us a tour of the rooms and the beautiful garden/cocktail area. I was already imagining how perfect it would be to take photos at the different areas. My family was also fortunate enough to attend their Bridal Showcase which was hands down one of the best cocktail spreads i've ever had. They had a sushi station (with soft shell crab!), FRESH mozzerella station where it's literally still warm from just being made, the delicious brisket carving station (i would have chosen this + my obligatory lechon option), and of course the desserts. My siblings and I LOVED the chocolate shot/cordial bar which I will make sure I have at my wedding. When I asked for a cotton candy machine (i know, im an adult asking for a kids station- but hey, it's my day! lol), he really assured me that he'd take care of it. I have no doubt that if I chose Watermill as my venue, Brian and his staff would have been so accommodating and professional. This weekend, we decided to choose another venue which only allowed 1 event the whole day which I didn't realize would play such an important factor in my decision in picking my venue, but it did. Thank you Brian for your very reasonable offer and I hope that I can come by again for future parties!

Profile Picture User7637259, [Private], 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married on 1/6/18 and it was easily the best day of our lives! The Watermill is truly the best at what they do. They went above and beyond and made our day so special. We were lucky enough to work with both Tom W. and Tom L. They made the entire process so easy and were very accommodating and professional. Our bridal attendant Jenn was spectacular. She was helping us and the entire bridal party and made us all feel so at ease. Our captain Danielle was very attentive and made sure we had anything we needed. Same goes for our Maitre d' Rich.  Both did a phenomenal job! Our guests have been raving about the food, the atmosphere and the staff. The day went flawlessly. If you ever have any doubts, don't because the Watermill knows exactly what they are doing! It was the winter wonderland that we always dreamed of!

Profile Picture Emily , 1/6/18, 2 Reviews

Wheelchair Access
Shuttle
6 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
The Watermill has been like family to us for many years. The recent updates are just beautiful. Food is amazing and the staff and management are wonderful to work with. Highly recommend.

You must see this venue! All the rooms have been renovated and have bright modern look. The world class chef brings different approach fine dining (ask about the bacon bar)! Remember to check out the indoor outdoor cocktail area too. They also have many places to take photographs!

Watermill Caterers provides memorable events - great people to work with.

We are located on the grounds of the watermill, the new decor and facility changes are beyond beautiful. We are a recommended vendor at watermill and the staff is always accommodating and friendly, we highly recommend the watermill for all events.

Events

711 Smithtown Bypass, Smithtown, NY 11787   See On Map
631-724-3242 (phone)
Watermill Caterers is a wedding venue from Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Suffolk County, Nassau County, and Queens & Brooklyn. Watermill Caterers is a professional caterer that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 1996 specializing in receptions and ceremonies.