Sir Oliver Limousine

Bohemia, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sir Oliver Limousine is a family owned transportation service located in Bohemia, New York since 1987.. You will receive excellent customer service, safe travel, and reliable service when you book with Sir Oliver Limousine. Their fleet consists of premier vehicles, including 1940 Caddy's, Rolls Royce, Limo buses, Escalades, and Lincoln stretches. Sir Oliver Limousine is proud to say that we have a 100% safety rating with the Department of Transportation.

Expect to be treated like royalty with the special attention Sir Oliver Limousine provides. The team prides themselves on owning their own vehicles and not subcontracting to other limousine providers, allowing them to be in full control of your day-of transportation. You will be chauffeured in properly inspected vehicles by a professionally trained, properly licensed and courteous driver. The Wedding Package is available to couples for their day-of service, including the following services:

• Hourly packages
  • Pick up and drop off services
  • Shuttle Service

Vehicles Include

• Complimentary and fully stocked beverage bar*
  • Wedding horns
  • Stereo with Bluetooth
  • Aisle runner* for churches that allow them

Other Services

Sir Oliver Limousine provides transportation services for many occasions, including proms, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and airport transfers.

Ask how you can receive your discounted after reception pick up or one way airport transfer.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Party Bus
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

No Min.

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Privacy Partition

• Pamela
    Pamela R. Married on 05/07/2022

Top tier service

Everyone at sir oliver have been extremely helpful. From planning to the day of, everything went so smooth and they took great care of me and my guests! Their vehicle fleet is extensive and pristine. It was raining on my wedding day and the driver met me at the door of my house to escort me to the party bus with an umbrella in hand. They truly go above and beyond to ensure your special day runs seamlessly.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Pamela, it was our pleasure. We do go above and beyond to do the best we can and I'm glad that it showed on your day. We will you both the best and look forward to working with you again!
    Lori R. Married on 04/29/2022

Great part of a perfect day

From the moment I called for a quote to the day I paid in full my experience with Sir Oliver Limousine was amazing.. they do this all the time but the average person does not.. i was calling for my sons wedding so I had lots of questions. I spoke to Sandy a few times and had the pleasure of meeting her when I stopped by to pay in full. She was incredibly patient, professional, friendly and helpful. It was a comfortable easy experience. As for the drivers .. also professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this service to make your special occasion perfect!!
    Keri N. Married on 04/23/2022

3.19.2022 Wedding

I would recommend Sir Oliver to anyone who needs transportation for their big day! Sandy and the team were super responsive and helpful in figuring out what we needed for the day of. We hired a limo for our bridal party, an old school Rolls Royce for us and a bus shuttle for our hotel guests. All came on time and were very clean and all of the drivers were friendly and very professional.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing your review. We truly appreciate it. I will be sure to let Sandy and your chauffeurs know. If you have any photos that you would like to share we would love to see them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

64 photos · 06/07/2019
  • Michelle & Jody
    33 photos · 08/11/2018

Bellport Country Club Bellport Country Club Country Club Weddings

Rich and his Staff are first rate; friendly, professional, and timely. We have been working with Sir Oliver Limousine for the better part of 10 years and hope to do so for another 10 years!

PATKEN PHOTOGRAPHER PATKEN PHOTOGRAPHER Wedding Photographers

By far the Best limo company we have had the honor of working with

Willow Creek Golf & Country Club Willow Creek Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

Do you want professional, dependable service? You must call Sir Oliver! They will leave no detail untouched. Happily recommended by Willow Creek Golf & Country Club.

1575 Smithtown Avenue Bohemia, NY, 11716

Monday - Friday 10am -6pm Saturday 10am-4pm
Location of (Sir Oliver Limousine)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding