Crest Hollow Country Club

$11k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$11k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Crest Hollow Country Club is an idyllic wedding venue located in Woodbury, New York. An ideal spot for couples who wish to enjoy a destination celebration in the Empire State, this country club is defined by its refined-meets-relaxed vibe. Nestled on 24 picturesque acres, it is situated within the town of Oyster Bay. Their experienced wedding planners will go above and beyond to assist you in creating the marital celebration of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity

Able to accommodate up to 700 wedding-goers, Crest Hollow Country Club is home to a variety of indoor and outdoor event spaces. Here, couples can enjoy engagement parties, ceremonies, and receptions. A perfect place for your “I do” moment, Coral Beach is a beautiful setting that features white sandy beaches, waterfalls, and palm trees. If you are planning to host a lavish outdoor ceremony, the English Garden would be a wonderful option for you. Its delightful rose bushes and manicured lawns generate a sense of tranquility befitting of romantic occasions. Inspired by the tropical beaches of the Sunshine State, South Beach is a reception area that will surely impress you and your loved ones. Indoors, couples may wed in the country club’s Chapel and celebrate their reception in the Lounge Chic or one of the palatial ballrooms. Whether you wish to host an intimate elopement or large-scale celebration, this Orange Country resort can set the stage for all manner of wedding types.

Crest Hollow Country Club’s team will work with you to execute your wedding day vision to perfection. With years of experience, they are well-versed in knowing how to translate their clients’ ideas into realities. An array of services is available, including planning assistance, event set-up and clean-up, and bar services. Led by executive chef Chris Palmer, the culinary team can prepare a range of locally-sourced and internationally-influenced meals. They can enhance your reception with a mouth-watering meal, to be served by the exquisite, white-glove wait staff.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Altar/Arch
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Charnele
    Charnele D. Getting married on 06/17/2023

Perfect place

Me and my fiance are getting married in two years and didnt even know where to start. we saw a couple of venues. This was the last venue we decided to check out. We went there open minded. The place is beautiful i thought the plates were going to be expensive. Meeting with Leo he put us at ease and looked at different rooms. The place is beautiful. We made sure the date was available. I called him and told him we definitely want to book the venue.
  • Natalie
    Natalie M. Married on 11/11/2021

My amazing Wedding

My wedding was just held on 11/11/21 this past week. Many couples have told me “The bride and groom never enjoy their day because its so hectic”. Well thats the complete opposite for me. My husband and I enjoyed every moment thanks to the wonderful staff. We did a first look before the ceremony so we got to enjoy our cocktail hour and interact with our guests more. My bridal attendant Kim was a complete angel. She helped me from the moment I arrived at Crest Hollow and stepped foot out of the car. She helped me with my veil and my shoes and always made sure I had something to snack, eat, or drink. She made sure my dress and veil were good to go along with my fathers tie right before we walked down. My husbands maitre’d was so attentive as well and he was with us all day helping us get through the day. Our food was amazing! Our guests raved how good and how much food was served. My guests also raved how beautiful it was inside and said it was super classy. I have nothing bad to say about my venue and I would recommend it to anyone. My banquet managers were Kristina and TK so thank you for your patience and time. Thank you Crest Hollow Country Club for giving me the best day of my life.
  • Taisha
    Taisha F. Married on 10/29/2021

The experience was amazing happy we booked

Our vendor made our decision easy and we are extremely excited can’t wait!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

24 photos · 09/03/2017
  • Jeffrey & Rachel
    18 photos · 06/30/2016

Afino Entertainment Afino Entertainment Wedding DJs

2nd time working at the Crest Hollow Country Club. I had the pleasure of being the DJ at Elizabeth's Sweet 16 on Thursday. Excellent venue. The staff does a phenomenal job, and the food is delicious. It's always a pleasure coming here. Thank you for having me! Search "Elizabeth's Sweet 16 at the Crest Hollow Country Club" on YouTube. – DJ AFINO

Entourage Band Entourage Band Wedding Bands

Such an amazing venue. Spacious event rooms and the food is wonderful. Highly recommend.

Sherwood Photographers Sherwood Photographers Wedding Photographers

Impressive Venue. We work at Crest Hollow all the time .Always great and professional. The grounds are exceptional

8325 Jericho Turnpike Woodbury, NY, 11797
516-692-8008
Location of (Crest Hollow Country Club)

Crest Hollow Country Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Crest Hollow Country Club?

Crest Hollow Country Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Crest Hollow Country Club, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Crest Hollow Country Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

What are the most important characteristics of Crest Hollow Country Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Crest Hollow Country Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Crest Hollow Country Club for wedding events?

Crest Hollow Country Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Crest Hollow Country Club offer?

Crest Hollow Country Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement Party

What services does Crest Hollow Country Club offer for wedding events?

Crest Hollow Country Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Crest Hollow Country Club have available for wedding events?

Crest Hollow Country Club offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Dance Floor
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Crest Hollow Country Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Crest Hollow Country Club is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.6 in professionalism, 4.6 in value, 4.5 in average response time and 4.5 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding