Crest Hollow Country Club Reviews

Crest Hollow Country Club 7
  • Charnele

Charnele Daly · Getting married on 07/31/2021

Perfect place

Me and my fiance are getting married in two years and didnt even know where to start. we saw a couple of venues. This was the last venue we decided to check out. We went there open minded. The place is beautiful i thought the plates were going to be expensive. Meeting with Leo he put us at ease and looked at different rooms. The place is beautiful. We made sure the date was available. I called him and told him we definitely want to book the venue.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Exceptional

My wedding is in April 2021 but right off the bat my fiancé and I loved the crest hollow and the attention they give each couple and the service they provide and our coordinator Mitch is a pleasure to work with. We can’t wait for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Stephanie84

Stephanie · Getting married on 09/24/2020

Exceptional experience

Crest Hollow is so beautiful, the staff is very professional and very knowledgeable and they treat their clients with respect.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Nikea

Nikea · Getting married on 07/09/2020

Very nice and professional

I had my prom at the crest hollow back in 1997 and I LOVED it so I knew that if I got married I would want to have my wedding there and I am!
    Uliana is great!! Very sweet and helpful

Sent on 04/19/2019

Taisha Freeman · Getting married on 05/22/2020

The experience was amazing happy we booked

Our vendor made our decision easy and we are extremely excited can’t wait!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • yocasta

yocasta · Married on 10/13/2019

Eceptional Place

Crest hollow country club has been one of the best and beautiful venues, I have seen and experienced. I will be getting married October 2019, and I have been treated like the only bride getting married there! ulianna has been excellent. She helped my sister planning her big day last year!!. which it was amazingly beautiful. we had been crest hollow customer for more than eleven years, when the first one of my sister got married there. it had become a family tradition to all of us since I'm the 4th one getting married at crest hollow and 3 of our good friends.. there's no words to described the gratitude we al have for making that especial day, stress free, beautiful and to remember all our lives.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 09/06/2019

Unforgettable

I feel so compelled to write this review and share my amazing experience at Crest Hollow Country Club. From the moment my Husband and I walked through those doors and met our wedding coordinator,
    Michael Donahue, we knew we didnt need to look any furthur. Michael was welcoming, accommodating, friendly, warm and efficient. I cannot speak highly enough of him. The grounds were some of the most beautiful grounds I ever saw in my life from waterfalls to the foliage. Every step of our wedding was planned perfectly because of Michael. Unfortunately on our wedding day it rained and a lot of guests had backed out leaving us screwed a lot of money. But Crest Hollow came through and added wonderful additions to makeup for our loss. The food was outrageous, my guests actually thought cocktail hour was dinner! The service was like nothing I have ever seen. My bridal attendant and staff made me feel like the only one in the place, like royalty! I honestly cannot rave enough about this place. My guests said it was the “best wedding they ever been to.” I am forever greatful for all of their amazing efforts. 5 star place all around!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Crest Hollow Country Club 20
    Crest Hollow Country Club 21

Lucie Ibrahim · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent Service!!

Since my fiancé was out of town, my mom and I went to Crest Hollow Country Club, to see if we would book my reception. I had no intention of signing the contract right there and then in Michael’s office, but we did. (After showing my fiancé via facetime Crest Hollow we decided to book the reception.) Michael, was patient, funny and explained in great details all that Crest Hollow has to offer. As my wedding is approaching, Michael has been a great help with all of the changes that is currently happening. If I am treated like the only bride during preparations, I am sure I will be getting superior service the day of my wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • vanessa

vanessa · Married on 08/23/2019

Best choice

My husband and i had our wedding at crest hallow on august 23,2019. Overall we had a great experience. Out banquet manager Michael was great to work with he was so nice and helpful. Crest hallow was the first venue we saw as soon as we walked in i fell in love with the place. We saw a few others but crest hallow was always first choice so glad we got married here. Staff was so nice the food was amazing the place is beautiful. We are so thankful with Michael for helping us have an amazing wedding

Sent on 10/12/2019

maria monica lachica · Married on 08/11/2019

Excellent service!

They have been very helpful in the whole process of our wedding planning. So far, they are very responsive and attentive to our needs. I'm looking forward to our wedding this summer!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Colleen · Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing wedding at an exceptional venue

Working with thomas was a pleasure. I would definitely recommend tho vendor for your wedding, as long as you are okay with knowing there will be other weddings proceeding on the same day in separate halls. Sandy was the best maitre!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Bee · Married on 07/06/2019

We booked our reception with Thomas Reitano, he was a pleasure to work this and be around. Booking a venue is hard and you want to make sure you're doing the thing - Thomas saw us more than once before we made our decision and was happy to answer every question. After booking we had a family emergency and needed to change our date, Thomas was extremely kind with our situation and helpful to sort out our issues - I would def recommend dealing with him!

Sent on 05/18/2018
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 04/19/2019

Perfect from start to finish

I got married at Crest Hollow County Club on April 19, 2019. Michael was my banquet manager and he was the best! He always reassured me that I could call him anytime to ask him anything. He was always smiling and so personable. Cocktail hour was DEEEELICIOUS! My guests still talk about how much food there was and how good it was. I fell in love with the ambiance of CHCC and I am beyond happy that we chose to get married there. From start to finish everything was exactly how I imagined. Our bridal attendants were more than perfect. They were by our sides all night long and the second I finished my drink I had a new one in front of me. They both kept us informed of what was going to be happening next and made sure everything had a smooth transition. Thank you CHCC for the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/06/2019

Say yes to Crest !

Working with Crest Hollow was an amazing experience. I had the absolute pleasure of having Amy as my banquet manager and she was simply the best! Every meeting went smoothly and was enjoyable. Everyone at Crest Hollow was nice and easy to work with. The day of the wedding the manager and his team were amazing. They were on point all night and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Even when some little things went wrong, which they always do, they were able to fix them quickly and with a smile. I would highly recommend this venue for any event but especially for a wedding.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Tiffany · Married on 01/04/2019

Phenomenal In Every Way

Crest Hollow Country Club did the most amazing job for our wedding! I can not stress how incredible of an experience we had with them from touring the facility all the way to the end of our wedding! The food was phenomenal, the prices were more than fair, the staff and I mean ALL of the staff from the receptionist to the planner to the chef to the servers to the bridal attendant and more were professional and friendly and always willing to help and answer questions. My husband and I felt that they didn't just meet our expectations but instead went above and beyond them. I loved every bit of the day and Crest Hollow holds the most special place in my heart of all of the work they did in making our wedding not only a success but one that our guests have not stopped talking about.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

Superb quality service

Superb quality service, extremely attentive, reasonably priced, amazing food, gorgeous indoor and outdoor decor.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional Service

The Crest Hollow service team were the actual embodiment of a "Dream Team!" I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to assist us on our wedding day! Bob and Sandy were a dynamic duo & treated my husband & I like royalty. Sandy even got me flip flops when my feet were hurting during the reception! Mitchell helped us decide on the Crest Hollow in the first place and we owe him the biggest thank you newly weds can ever give. He did so much for us & we are eternally grateful.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Crest Hollow Country Club 22
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome Venue!!

Crest Hollow was amazing!! From our banquet manager Mitch to our Maitre'D, Matt and bridal attendant Sandy, we were completely taken care of. Mitch helped us from the moment we chose Crest Hollow for our wedding, He was always available to answer any questions we had and was very prompt in his responses. He made sure everything we wanted was communicated to the staff and we were so grateful for his help. Our maitre'd, Matt was amazing, He kept us on schedule and was there to help us with anything we needed. Sandy, our bridal attendant was always around to help us with anything and everything, even holding my dress and bouquet while I moved around to take photos. Our wedding went smoothly because of all of them and we are so glad we chose Crest Hollow as our wedding venue.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Crest Hollow Country Club 23
    Crest Hollow Country Club 24
    Crest Hollow Country Club 25
  • Le'Shea

Le'Shea · Married on 10/18/2018

Mind Blown

Crest Hollow was TOTALLY AMAZING!!! On the day of the wedding we changed from an outside setting to inside (it was cold as h** that day LOL ) and they were able to accommodate us. From the moment we arrived on the day, everyone was so attentive and hospitable and just GREAT. Marina, my bridal attendant was incredibly helpful and courteous, she made me feel so comfortable (and whenever I asked a drink....bang I had one LOL). Everyone had a great time and really loved ambiance and the venue. I can't speak highly enough for Crest Hollow!!! Uliana was so awesome!! I 100% recommend them....so amazing!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Sasha · Married on 08/19/2018

I would like to start off by saying that my wedding was amazing! My husband and I recently got married on the 19th of august. The event was above and beyond our expectations, from the ceremony to the reception! It would not have been possible without a special team. Crest hollow was the first and only venue my then fiancé looked at for our wedding ceremony and reception. Michael Donahue was our sales manager. The first time we met him, he was very kind, welcoming, and easy to communicate with. He made the wedding planning process SO easy. He really put us at ease. He was there from the very being to the very end and supported us each step of the way. He was always accessible and helpful with questions that we had at any time. On the day of our wedding our maître D’ and butler Jordan and Matt were amazing. I did not have one bit of stress and we were able to enjoy our day because they really put us at ease, and coordinated the entire event. The staff here are extremely pleasant and I would recommend Michael, Matt and Jordan to anyone who is planning a big event. I wish I could do it all over again! The event was unforgettable. All of our guests wished we could have done it all over it again! The property was beyond beautiful.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Crest Hollow. The food was just AMAZING! The staff is friendly and professional. Throughout the planning process they made it easy and accommodated our requests. The grounds and cocktail/reception room are beautiful. It was a perfect wedding. My husband and I highly recommend Crest Hollow for your wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/24/2018

I cannot say one bad thing about Crest Hollow! I met with the event manager, TK, September 2016 and kept in contact up until the wedding day! He was wonderful, receptive, available, transparent and above all, helpful! The team on my wedding day made sure everything went smoothly, I wanted for nothing. The grounds were beautiful and the atmosphere great! I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding venue. Thank you!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2018

I'm beyond words with how satisfied I am with Crest Hollow. Let me start by saying we're the kind of couple who wanted to have our ceremony at a vineyard. There weren't many options for our budget and we were very discouraged doing venue shopping. Lots of Long Island venues do not accommodate Indian cuisine. Also, a lot of places that do are just tacky. Crest Hollow is a very elegant place without it being overstated. The hospitality of the employees there is impeccable. TK and Uliana worked with me and gave me a reception out of a dream !! They were extremely patient with us, even though we could be indecisive at times. They guided us to make the right decisions for the kind of crowd we were having. I have to say I feel so happy and spoiled. My husband and I have been getting an influx of compliments on the food and atmosphere. The bridal attendant, Lindsay, was such an amazing help. She made sure everything went by without a hitch. I cannot thank her and Crest Hollow enough.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/29/2018

We just had our wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club and it was amazing! We worked with Eric and he was so nice and helpful during the whole process. We brought in a lot of vendors and added things like a white dance floor and separate chairs so we were worried about everything being put the way we wanted it but everything was perfect. All of the staff is amazing and so nice, we really didn't have to stress or worry about anything. The outside area for the ceremony and cocktail hour is stunning. It was the perfect night.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Nancy · Married on 01/06/2018

We had our engagement reception at the Crest Hollow Country Club this past August 2017 with the help of our amazing banquet manager, Helen Tull. Throughout every step, she was very organized and always reminded us what needed to get done, and really helped us plan everything in a timely fashion​. We highly recommend booking Helen as your banquet manager if you are planning an event at the Crest Hollow. From our experience, you should follow Helen’s instructions​ ​​and advice verbatim, including providing all of the information​ she requests​​,​ such as contact info for all of the vendors ​for your event, ​because ​she coordinates everything for you​,​ which makes everything seamless. The day of, our bridal attendant and Maitre’D greeted us when we arrived at Crest Hollow after our ceremony, and brought us to our suite. Thanks to Helen, they took care of EVERYTHING. There was food ready for us​ in our suite​, they made sure our photographers came to meet us, and they really made sure we were relaxed and ready for our reception. ​We practically had our own ​Crest Hollow ​party planning team with us​ since the day we booked our event, and including the day of​. Throughout the entire event, if we needed anything, they were there, and we can’t thank everyone at Crest Hollow enough for making our day so special. The hard work, dedication, and organization was impeccable. The hall was beautiful, the food was beyond delicious, and it was truly a pleasure to work with everyone at Crest Hollow. We highly recommend this beautiful venue to all ​couples!

Sent on 11/11/2017