196 Reviews for Crest Hollow Country Club

Event Planning (10)
Indoor (9)
Covered Outdoor (2)
195 Crest Hollow Country Club Reviews

We had our engagement reception at the Crest Hollow Country Club this past August 2017 with the help of our amazing banquet manager, Helen Tull. Throughout every step, she was very organized and always reminded us what needed to get done, and really helped us plan everything in a timely fashion​. We highly recommend booking Helen as your banquet manager if you are planning an event at the Crest Hollow. From our experience, you should follow Helen’s instructions​ ​​and advice verbatim, including providing all of the information​ she requests​​,​ such as contact info for all of the vendors ​for your event, ​because ​she coordinates everything for you​,​ which makes everything seamless. The day of, our bridal attendant and Maitre’D greeted us when we arrived at Crest Hollow after our ceremony, and brought us to our suite. Thanks to Helen, they took care of EVERYTHING. There was food ready for us​ in our suite​, they made sure our photographers came to meet us, and they really made sure we were relaxed and ready for our reception. ​We practically had our own ​Crest Hollow ​party planning team with us​ since the day we booked our event, and including the day of​. Throughout the entire event, if we needed anything, they were there, and we can’t thank everyone at Crest Hollow enough for making our day so special. The hard work, dedication, and organization was impeccable. The hall was beautiful, the food was beyond delicious, and it was truly a pleasure to work with everyone at Crest Hollow. We highly recommend this beautiful venue to all ​couples!

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor

The crest hollow gave us our fairytale wedding. They were extremely understanding and helpful when my husband got deployed and we had to move our wedding date. Our banquet manager Uliana was amazing. She handled everything from beginning to end and made sure all our needs were met. The entire staff was attentive and organized our day went without a hitch! Crest Hollow is the best choice we made throughout our wedding!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

Crest Hollow and there staff are amazing ! Mitch was our banquet manager and was so much fun to work with and was a huge help to us planning the wedding . Carol and Declan were wonderful !! They both were so attentive to my husband and I making sure we were happy and checking if we needed anything. The grounds there are beautiful for pictures and the outdoor ceremony space is so pretty. Food is out of this world , Im still hearing how amazing the food was, the to go donuts were a big hit a the end of the wedding, excellent place and venue !!

Profile Picture Jen , 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First and foremost I want to thank Michael our banquet manager, from our first meeting we knew that the Crest Hollow was where we wanted to have our wedding. With every visit we were greeted with pleasant and happy staff members. When sitting with Michael to discuss our wedding day details we were given a plate of cookies and delicious glasses of iced tea. Michael was extremely open and honest with us in what the Crest Hollow had to offer. We were able to customize our wedding day to make it absolutely perfect. The beautiful grounds was the perfect back drop for our photos, we were able to take pictures right in front of the Crest Hollow a well as by the pool at night. The pool and little beachy sitting areas made it feel as though you were at a destination wedding. The Emerald Room is the room to go for, with a large beautiful outdoor patio area with a waterfall and seating for guests to enjoy themselves. An unexpected surprise to the the room was when I walked in and saw how beautiful all of the little details came together. One surprise that the Crest Hollow took upon themselves was to set up a little lounge area by the back bar of the room. Our guests raved about all the food options during cocktail hour, there wasn't one thing they didn't like, even the dinner options were amazing with 7 different entire options, there was something for everyone. I also have to rave about Sandra my bridal attedant she was absolutely amazing, while we were taking pictures outside she brought plates of hot hors d'oeuvres for our bridal party as well as drinks to enjoy. Our mater'd was also top notch at one point my husband and I realized that his grandmother does not eat chocolate we asked our mater'd if there was anything other dessert options that could be brought out. Next thing you know grandma had a bowl of lemon gelato in front of her. The saddest part of our wedding being is over is we no longer get to see Michael. Thank you Crest Hollow for the best day ever!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment my wife and I walked into Crest Hollow Country Club, we knew that this was where we wanted to have our wedding. The outside areas with beautiful greens, vibrant flora and spectacular waterfalls to the stunning, elegant ballrooms made this venue stand out from the rest that we visited. Mitch, our banquet manager, was introduced to us by way of a mutual friend, but he truly treated us as if we were family. His advice was incredibly helpful, offering tips and suggestions that helped us along the crazy paths to the big day, including the hiring our wedding vendors and getting every little detail ready for our nuptials.

The day of our wedding went off absolutely flawlessly. The ballroom they set aside for our ceremony was set up beautifully and our reception ballroom was exactly what we wanted - big party feel without being too over the top. Huge thank you to bridal attendant Sandy and maitre d’ Declan who did a phenomenal job of navigating myself, my wife, our bridal party and our families through every single aspect of our wedding day, including the first look, pre wedding photos, signing the license, the ceremony, the reception and everything in between. They made sure my wife and I had some time to be by ourselves and eat something in between the ceremony and stopping in to the cocktail hour. We had been told leading in to the wedding that we would have to make sure we ate something that day, but with this little breather, we got plenty of time to do that and to be with each other on our special day.

We can’t say enough positive things about Crest Hollow. They made our day nothing short of perfect and we highly recommend you check them out for any of your needs

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/13/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

I will begin by saying that the venue is incredibly gorgeous and has plenty of space for pictures and videos. When my now wife and started venue shopping, the CHCC happens to be the very second we visited and it was recommended to us by our amazing friend Sharyn. We fell in love with the place and Helen took really good care of us and made us feel welcome right away. Something the first venue we visited had no idea how to do. Helen gave us a tour of the entire facility while answering all of our questions. She understood that we were doing everything ourselves and worked with us and our budget and made the entire process very smooth for us. Finally the day of arrived and we were complete nerve wrecks, but Henry and Kathia were all over the place for us and needless to say very organized and professional. They definitely know how to make your day go smooth. In terms of food, lets just say that even two weeks after our guest still rave about how amazing the food looked and tasted. Family and friends would not stop complimenting the food which made me very happy as the second thing people enjoy must in weddings is the food or is it the open bar? Regardless, we enjoyed our special day and are very happy that CHCC was the right venue. To the entire team both front and back of the house all we have are compliments. Thank you CHCC for the amazing day.

Profile Picture Socrates, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I just recently had our wedding here!! The food and the ambiance was so amazing!! Our banquet manager Helen Tull was incredible. I would recommend this venue to any couple looking to host their wedding here. Excellence service.

Profile Picture Zena, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently hosted our niece's wedding shower at Crest Hollow. Not only is Crest Hollow absolutely a breathtaking venue (every garden, beach and ballroom is beautiful and well maintained); but, the banquet managers, staff, chefs, and maitre-d's are A* and will not disappoint. The food is superb and plenty, and the wait staff are courteous, friendly and also very accommodating. I want to especially give thanks to Michael Donahue who went beyond the call of duty to accommodate me, particularly throughout my husbsn's health crisis. He took the anxiety off my shoulders and made my event magical. I love Michael, who treated me and my husband like family from the beginning. I highly recommend him! He's an expert in all things wedding, event planning, quick to give you useful advice and very resourceful on top of compassionate and empathetic to your needs. I can assure you that you will have a red carpet event st reasonable prices and Michael works to bring your vision in alignment with your budget! He gets the job done...you cannot go wrong with Michael Donahue or Crest Hollow for your special event. In fact, I look forward to hosting more events in the future at Crest Hollow with Michael.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 7/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was at Crest Hollow on 7/21/17 and we were blown away by the entire experience. We had our ceremony in the English Gardens, a poolside cocktail hour, and reception in the Plaza Room.

Everything from start to finish was phenomenal. After our first meeting, even before we signed on, we knew we'd be in great hands with Helen Tull, our banquet manager. She answered every question (we had many) and quelled any concerns about planning our big day. She is pleasant and professional, has great energy and works so hard to make sure that you truly have the most special day. Helen was flexible and worked around our busy schedules to meet with us. She made sure that we were providing as many details to Crest Hollow as possible, so that our day went exactly how we envisioned.

However, that was NOT the case - it was even better than we could've imagined! It's now two weeks later and our guests are still gushing about the beauty of the venue and grounds, the amazing service, and the magnitude AND quality of the food.

We can't say enough about Helen and the incredible staff at Crest Hollow. We were especially grateful for Sandy, the bridal attendant and Ralph, the maître d', who stayed with us from the moment we arrived for our first-look session to the end of the night. There was so much warmth and attentiveness from them throughout the evening that, even with 300 guests, it was a beautifully intimate event.

Thank you Helen and Crest Hollow for an unforgettable wedding!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

I recently had my Mom's 60'th Birthday at Crest Hollow Country Club and I fell in love with this Venue Upon arrival. The entrance was breathtaking and my first meeting with Michael Donahue was a hit. He made sure all my needs and concerns were met. Let's just say my checklist was completed and all areas covered. The staff was very pleasant and on the day of the event (July 4th 2017) my Mom's day was simply magical. My Guest was in awe of the assorted food arrangement at the cocktail hour. We will definitely be back at Crest Hollow Country Club Next year for my 40'th and I can't wait to start working again with Michael Donahue.

D. Taylor

Profile Picture Daidrian, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Getting married at the Crest Hollow Country Club was the best decision we've made when wedding planning. Nothing compares to the level of service, value and perfection that we received. Our wedding was a dream come true and I truly feel like I built a community with the banquet manager and staff that helped us along the way. We love Crest Hollow Country Club!

Profile Picture Kenya, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Covered Outdoor

We just got married in June and highly recommend booking Crest Hollow Country Club as a venue. Crest Hollow is absolutely beautiful, from the interior rooms to the outdoor spaces, there is no where that is lacking in elegance and style.

Tom was our banquet manager, and he did an incredible job! During each meeting with Tom, he was always extremely helpful, enthusiastic, and organized. He made sure our wedding day included everything we wanted and paid attention to details. If we ever had a question, he would respond quickly and was always willing to work with us.

On the wedding day, many of our guests arrived to Crest Hollow earlier than the cocktail hour. The staff was extremely accommodating and let the guests enjoy the cocktail hour early so they were not left standing and waiting in the lobby.

Our maitre‘d, Henry made the flow of the wedding flawless and made sure everything was perfect. He showed us our reception room (the Plaza room) set up before the guests entered in from cocktail hour, and asked us if we wanted to make any last minute adjustments. The Plaza room was a perfect size to fit all of our guests while also feeling very intimate.

All of our family and friends raved about the food and ambiance of Crest Hollow, and we enjoyed our wedding so much! The staff’s professionalism is unbeatable, as they accommodated all of our needs. We will be forever grateful to Crest Hollow for making our special day a memorable day for not only us, but all of our guests.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Crest Hollow....Where do I begin. We celebrated my Dad's 80th Birthday here. One of the most beautiful event halls I've been to. Georgeous decor in and out. Greatest cocktail hour with every imaginable appetizer. Even a Taco Station. Overwhelming! Our personal Maitre d' went the extra mile to help us out. Banquet manager Michael is awesome. From putting the menu together and set up. He took care of EVERY detail and we couldn't be more pleased. The party was wonderful and enjoyed by all who attended.

Profile Picture Brigitte, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at Crest Hollow Country Club on June 17, 2017 and it was perfect. My banquet manager, Uliana went above and beyond and completely understood my vision. I honestly could not have asked for a better wedding. My Maitre ‘D Matthew, and bridal assistant, made sure both me and my bridal party had anything and everything we needed. I would highly recommend Crest Hollow for any wedding.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Great Venue, Great service , Amazing night. We were amazed at how great our wedding turned out. The venue is beyond beautiful and the food and people were superb. The best thing about this place was their employee Yulianna, she went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect. She is a true professional and a delight to work with. It's not easy taking my money and making me feel good about it but she delivered in a big way. Thanks Yulianna, you're the best.

Profile Picture Juan , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Crest Hollow and it was absolutely perfect! Our banquet manager, Uliana, was very professional and organized. She made the planning process fun and she was very helpful. Crest Hollow is a beautiful venue and it was perfect in accommodating our guest size of 460 people. The venue was large enough that it did not feel too crowded. The team at Crest Hollow was very helpful and made the day flow seamlessly. The food was beyond our expectation. All our guests loved the food and had plenty of variety. We highly recommend Crest Hollow Country Club as an excellent venue for any event!

Profile Picture Sonia, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend this venue to any who's getting married.. The staff were on point. I can honestly say that will your wedding really special...

Profile Picture Runie, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married on February, 25, 2017 and had our reception here. From the moment we booked to the actual wedding day , we cannot say enough positive things about our experience . Leo was our banquet manager and was such a delight! The way our maître d' (Al) treated us was as if we paid a million dollars, so helpful and a real pleasure to work with. He and my bridal attendant Carol, created a worry-free environment. My bustle was not cooperating and a few buttons popped off, Carol took me into another room and helped me so much ( in MacGyver type fashion haha ) and just made it work! The service that Carmine and I received was just amazing. Highly recommend The Crest Hollow Country Club.

Profile Picture Alyssajoy, 2/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

the venue is beautifull and staff is incredibly responsive . ou day was so mooth and fun . I could not be happier

Profile Picture noelda, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a beautiful wedding reception here. Our Banquet Manager, T.K., Bridal Attendant, Sandy, and our Maitre D did a magnificent job at enduring that everyone (husband and I, as well as our guests) had an amazing and memorable time. The place is very clean and absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Ilene, 11/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When my husband and I reflect on our wedding reception at the Crest Hollow Country Club, all we can remember is absolute perfection.
From the delicious cocktail and dinner spreads, to the elegance of the venue and to the professionalism of all the staff- the Crest Hollow Country Club stands strong as a model reception venue. Not only was the facility itself impeccable, but we were lucky enough to meet and work with the most accommodating and helpful banquet manager, Michael Donahue. Michael was attentive, organized and readily available with suggestions and answers to all our questions. He made the preparation process smooth and easy and his personable attitude eased all our wedding planning stress. Our wedding day was flawless and magical, and it would not have reached such incredible heights without the help of Michael Donahue. We are forever grateful to Michael and the Crest Hollow Country Club for giving us the most beautiful and talked about day of our lives!

Profile Picture Denise, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely LOVE this place. It is beautiful. The banquet managers are the best here. They are very accommodating to the couple. They always tell me I can have whatever I want. Their prices are great & so is the food. I can't wait until my wedding day.

Profile Picture User4860797, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

August 5, 2016 was the most perfect day for my now husband and I. Our ceremony and cocktail hour were outside by the pool and the staff and my bridal attendant Sandy and maitre de Ralph attended to our every need. It all started in November when we were searching for venues. We had no clue what we wanted or even which season to get married in. Once we stepped into Crest Hollow and met Helen we knew we were in the right place. Hellen has a passion for what she does, she wasn't like other people we met with from other venues. Helen truly cares about you as a person and knows how special this day should be. Once we decided on the Starlight room (gorgeous room with your own outdoor patio over looking the pool) she and her staff were there till the very end to answer any question we had. Our questions didn't only come from us. My parents called and asked questions and they were extremely patient and communication was ALWAYS there!

Keep in mind many venues don't have the beautiful space and the enormous outdoor area to take pictures. Crest Hollow does! pictures by the pool at night and how lit up the place was truly a dream come true for us. Oh, and the food!!! the options!!! We don't have a single complaint. Please, check out Crest Hollow and ask for Helen you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture User7102617, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Excellent !! Loved working with them. Can't wait for the wedding !

Profile Picture User4581359, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews