Entourage Band

Centereach, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Entourage Band is a talented wedding band based out of Long Island, New York. They’re an eight-piece band that is available all over the tri-state area. They'll work with your event planner to MC your celebration, and ensure your day flows smoothly from start to finish. Entourage Band is skilled in a variety of music genres, including rock, pop, country, R&B and hip-hop to name a few.

Experience
This popular band has been together since 2003. They’ve performed at thousands of private events, and their owner and band leader, Rasheeda Azar has toured and recorded with industry-leaders such as Enrique Iglesias, Paula Abdul and Janet Jackson. In addition to being well-versed in today’s current hits, they're also skilled in Latin, Jewish and Italian music.

This full-service band provides strong vocalists and an MC who will be interactive with your guests, while making sure your reception stays elegant. They'll provide music for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Their services include:

• Learning new songs
  • Music during breaks
  • Willing to travel
  • Liability insurance
  • Sound/PA system
  • Lighting
  • Microphones

Other Services
In addition to providing a live band for your wedding, Entourage Band is also happy to play at a variety of private parties. These events include:

• Anniversary
  • Birthday
  • Bar/bat mitzvah
  • Corporate event
  • Sweet 16
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

Sound/PA System

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Big Band
Reggae
Rock
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Ceremony Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Lighting
Microphones

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline C. Married on 10/08/2021

The Best Wedding Band!

I have known Rasheeda for awhile now and I am so glad our paths crossed and I was able to have her and Entourage as our wedding band! They are absolutely amazing! They can play anything and are extremely talented! Everyone will be out on the dancefloor the entire night and will tell you how they can't believe how great they are. It truly is a testament to Rasheeda who is so easy to work with and her extraordinary band members. Our night was magical! We love Entourage!!

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Jackie! Everything happens for a reason and I am really glad our paths crossed as well. It was a long time coming since covid ruined plans last year, however, good things come to those who wait right? We had an awesome time and it was a pleasure! Wishing you and Michael a lifetime of happiness! Thanks again, Rasheeda
  • Cara
    Cara C. Married on 08/27/2021

Beyond Incredible!

Words cannot express how absolutely amazing Rasheeda and Entourage were at our wedding, but I will do my best to try. The music at our wedding was always the most important aspect to my husband and I – we love to dance and party, and we wanted our guest to have an amazing time and be up on their feet all night. Four days before our wedding, our original band could no longer perform because several members came down with covid. Yes, you read that correctly, Entourage stepped in to a black tie wedding at the Garden City hotel only FOUR days before the event, and they were beyond incredible. I have never danced so much or had so much fun at a wedding, and it was my own! It was as if Rasheeda was a mind reader, and every song that they played seemed to flow absolutely perfectly and the crowded dancefloor went nuts. But beyond their incredible talent, Rasheeda was an absolutely professional, and managed to make this bride feel calm and collected about the fact that I didn’t even hear my band until my reception. I can only hope that people see this review and go confidently book this band, because it is the only way I’ll be able to repay them for such an incredible night. Days later and my guests are still calling me and raving about the music!

Cara + Lou D’Agostino

Entourage Band's reply:

Well dang it now you have me teary eyed!! Such a kind and heart felt review and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write it. We had an amazing time at the wedding and it makes me so happy to know how pleased you were with the band! Wishing you and Lou many years of happiness! Thank You, Rasheeda
    Lauren S. Married on 07/29/2021

Entourage is THE best!

I cannot recommend Entourage Band highly enough. There are not enough stars on these review boards to give them. If you are in search of a band that can play a variety of music really, really well, that will get everyone on the dance floor, and knows how to pace the evening, look no further. So many people have reached out asking who played our music and multiple guests told us they felt like they were at a concert. Not only is every member of the band incredibly talented, but they also are so engaging and gracious.

Above all, Rasheeda is a dream to work with. I have a wild family and we were one of the many COVID couples who had to reschedule. Every step of the way, Rasheeda was unbelievably kind, thoughtful, patient, professional, and to top it all off she can SING. I mean - she opened our wedding with Tina Turner followed by Whitney Houston and knocked it out of the park. Also, the band learned a song that has special meaning to our friends and Entourage nailed it. If you want live music that will take your event to the next level, choose Entourage Band. You and your guests will be talking about how good they were long after the celebration. Thank you, Entourage - you're simply the best!

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so very much for your thoughtful review. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your family. You and Dustin make such a beautiful couple and we wish you many years of happiness together! Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day!
    Thanks,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Events

05 Jun
Concert

Entourage Band will be heating up the stage with our 1st public performance of the year! Come join us on Sunday June 5th at Dublin Deck, Patchogue from 4-8pm. Drink, dance and dine! We can't wait to see you there!

Date: From 06/05/2022 to 06/05/2022 Schedule 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Location: 325 River Ave, Patchogue, NY

Silverfox Photography & Cinematography Silverfox Photography & Cinematography Wedding Photographers

Great band with incredible talent!

Centereach Centereach, NY, 11720
9732200331
Location of (Entourage Band)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding