Entourage Band Reviews

19 | Centereach, NY

19 Reviews for Entourage Band

19 Entourage Band Reviews

Cheryl · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Entourage to play at my daughters wedding! What a great choice we made! From the first conversation to the day of the wedding, everything was professional and a breeze. Wonderful people to work with.
    The music sounded incredible! The song choices perfect and the dance floor hopping! All of our guests told us how awesome the band was! I am still getting calls!
    Thank you Entourage for making it a night we will never forget!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Entourage Band's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review of Entourage Band. It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of such a wonderful wedding!

Steven · Married on 09/08/2018

Entourage played my daughter's wedding last weekend and was magnificent! They played a great mix of music from different eras and did an excellent job on each song. The dance floor was filled all night long & we got compliment after compliment for them. could'nt be more pleased.

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Steven. Thank you so much for your kind words. We had an amazing time celebrating with everyone. Such amazing energy all night!

Beth · Married on 09/08/2018

Entourage played at our 9/8/18 wedding and they were amazing! Rasheeda is a total sweetheart and a complete professional. She was easy to communicate with and very receptive to questions and requests. We used Entourage for a keyboardist during our ceremony, an acoustic guitarist during cocktail hour, and the whole band to rock the reception. They played an array of music to please all ages and kept the dance floor full all night! The whole band is a ton of fun and many of our guests raved about the music at our wedding…highly recommend!

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Beth. It was such a pleasure working with you and making your special day come to life! We had a great time with you and your guests. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

andrea · Married on 08/25/2018

amazing band!! I would highly recommend Entourage to "anyone"!!! played non-stop! authentic renditions of every song... perfect sound for the large room we were in!! thanks to Rasheeda for organizing the perfect music for my daughter's big day

Entourage Band 1
    Entourage Band 2
    Entourage Band 3

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Andrea! I'm actually just seeing this review. Sorry it took so long to respond. We can't thank you enough for letting us be a part of your special day. Thanks for posting some pics!
  • Lana

Lana · Married on 08/24/2018

Best decision we made

One word, amazing. If you are considering them for your special day, book now! They are truly one of a kind and our guests cannot stop talking about Entourage! Working with Rasheeda leading up to the event was seamless – she was always willing to work with us and even learned our first song so they could perform it live for us – which was really over the top! We used Entourage for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception – extremely worth it. Entourage kept the dance floor packed the entire night, literally. They performed all of the classics and songs that everyone knew the words to – everyone kept commenting on how they thought the actual artists of each song was in the room – they are extremely talented and versatile. It is now a couple of months after the wedding, and we still have guests saying how AMAZING the band was. Their performance of “Shout” at the end of the night was incredible and one of the highlights of our evening, we had 100+ people on the dance floor singing and dancing like crazy. Having Entourage took our wedding to the next level and we cannot wait to find another reason to book them again as soon as possible!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Lana! Thank you so much for this amazing review. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and helping to make your wedding a wonderful memory. We are so honored that you chose Entourage for your special day. Wishing you and Chris a lifetime of happiness! Thanks, Rasheeda

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

AMAZING! Entourage Band got everyone up and dancing at our wedding. Even family members who never dance were up on the dance floor. They played a variety of songs to fit the crowd and played all of our requests. The members of the band are extremely talented and top notch. We are so happy that Entourage was the band at our wedding. My husband and I highly recommend Entourage.

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Lauren! We can't thank you enough for letting us be a part of your special day. We had such a great time celebrating with you and your guests. Wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Theresa · Married on 08/04/2018

Great Band

Do you want a wedding the has non stop dancing? Music your guests of all ages will love? Then hire entourage! They made our reception wonderful! Thank you for learning our first dance song and playing it better than the original artist! Our guests are still talking about how awesome our band was!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Entourage Band's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We could definitely feel the love in the room that day. You are such a warm person and I'm so glad you put your trust in Entourage to make your day special. Looking forward to seeing you again at the show in Dec!
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 07/13/2018

Can't Stop Dancing 7/13/18

If you want a high-energy band that will keep the dance floor going, plus entertain your entire party, you must hire them. The level of musicianship, showmanship, and professionalism is unparalleled. They will make your day special. They perform at a very high-level. I am a music teacher and the quality of musicians in this group is incredible. They are well worth the money. Every single person I spoke with after our wedding said that the two best parts were the BAND and the food. The band is something that people will remember from our party forever. I have received several requests from our wedding guests asking if they could book Entourage themselves. I just want to sincerely thank them for making our party a night that people will remember. -Dan and Eliza

Sent on 10/28/2018

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Dan & Eliza! What a great start to my day to this this wonderful review of Entourage Band. We had an amazing time with you and your guests. Your 1st dance "Nothing Can Change This Love"- Sam Cooke was a great choice, and we could see the love between the two of you. Thanks again for having Entourage Band!

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Entourage Band was absolutely INCREDIBLE at my June 23 wedding!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. From the start, Rasheeda was extremely responsive, helpful, and professional. She made us very comfortable and excited about our wedding day! Entourage is so talented and versatile, they literally can play ANY genre of music, which was very important to us! They kept the dance floor packed, had everyone dancing and singing along, and interacted with guests. We are still getting messages from our friends and family saying how awesome the band was! I would one million percent recommend them to anyone! Thank you to Rasheeda and the other Entourage Band members for an amazing night!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Erica! We had such an amazing time as well. We could feel the love in the room. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Rasheeda

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

We HIGHLY recommend Entourage! Rasheeda and her band are fabulous. Our guests are still raving about the music at our wedding. The dance floor was full all night. Guests thought they were at a concert, as my bridesmaids kept shouting, “I want to be in the front row!” Rasheeda was communicative, professional, and flexible as we planned our event. Hands down, one of our easiest vendors to work with. I’m now trying to convince all my friends and family members to book Entourage just so that we can listen to them again!

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Samatha! OMG what an amazing celebration you had at Stonewall Estates. Great venue, awesome crowd and of course a beautiful bride! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Jayna · Married on 06/01/2018

When I told my Dad i wanted a band for my wedding, he said “i know one, trust me you will love them”. We then booked Entourage without even hearing them. Entourage is amazing! You can’t go wrong with booking them.
    The dance floor was full the entire time, from beginning to end. The band members interact with the crowd which makes it all even better.
    People haven’t stopped asking me about them, and telling me how great they were.
    Thank you Entourage for making our wedding even better!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Entourage Band's reply:

Hi Jayna! We had such an amazing time with you and your guests at the Larkfield Manor. I loved the traditional Korean ceremony as well. Wishing you a William a lifetime of happiness and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Erica · Married on 02/18/2018

Entourage played at my wedding last month and they were amazing! Everyone was up on the floor dancing and the songs they played were great. My husband requested that the band do a boy band medley and they were happy to accommodate that request. Guests are still raving about how great Entourage was!

Jennifer · Married on 01/13/2018

Best band for your event! They will MAKE your event the celebration you are looking for ! Highly recommend, truly one of the best parts of my day. We had Entourage for my sister's wedding and it was one of the parts of my wedding that I was looking forward to and they didn't disappoint !

Jen · Married on 10/20/2017

Two years ago my brother in law and his wife chose Entourage for their wedding and as soon as the reception began I knew they were the band that would one day play at my wedding. My husband and I got married this past October and we booked Entourage as well. They are the most fun, talented band I've ever heard and truly made our wedding so much fun. People came up to us all night complimenting the band and continue to bring it up whenever we talk about our wedding. They are fantastic and great to work with!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Entourage Band's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We had an amazing time at your wedding!

Justine · Married on 10/07/2017

I can not stress how extraordinary Entourage is! They were such a memorable part of my wedding, and all my guests were up and dancing the entire party thanks to them. They are such an immensely talented group, and such a pleasure to work with. I can not stress enough how special it was to have them as a part of me and my husband's big day. Best wedding band ever - and that's not an exaggeration!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Entourage Band's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! We had such a great time with you and your guests. Wishing you much happiness! Rasheeda

Cecilia · Married on 09/16/2017

Entourage was the best wedding band I could have ever booked! I saw about 10 bands and 6-7 DJs. They blew everyone out of the water! They worked with me to set up the perfect flow of music and downtime for our guests. They also made sure our favorite music was played and truly personalized the entire experience to make it special for my husband and I. More importantly, they are so musically talented, our dance floor was packed all night. All of our guests told us afterwards that our band was incredible and several of my friends now intend to use them for their respective weddings. A band makes a wedding and Entourage truly made mine.

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding day was a dream and so much more than we could have ever hoped for! Entourage played a huge role in making our day so memorable and fun, not only for us but for our guests. Our wedding was 9/9/17 and 3 months later guests are STILL telling us on a regular basis how they don't know the last time they had SO much fun and danced all night! When planning the wedding we were looking for entertainment, not just music, Entourage more than delivered! They were so easy to get in touch with while planning our big day and on wedding day everything was seamless. Literally all of our guests were up dancing with us and everyone commented on how amazing Entourage was!! I would absolutely recommend Entourage to anyone!!! Thank you Entourage for helping make our wedding day THE BEST DAY EVER!!

Susan · Married on 07/22/2017

This band was incredible ! Our family and friends were Wowed... they played a great selection of music. The band members are versatile and talented. We are so glad we made the decision to have Entourage as our wedding band.