199 Mills Pond Road, Saint James, NY 11780 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 125 to 400
Availability Check your date

About Flowerfield

Settled on a secluded estate on the prestigious North Shore, Flowerfield is Long Island's best-kept secret. Our grounds have an impressive array of fruit orchards, vineyards, manicured gardens, beautiful reflection ponds and fountains.

At Flowerfield, one event is held at a time, as we are dedicated to you and your guests completely. Our Culinary team and professional staff pride themselves on impeccable service, attention to detail and flawless presentation. Our experienced Banquet Sales Managers will work side by side with you to ensure all of your dreams and desires are fulfilled.

night time gazebo
38990910150457824534487437471748n
ceremony1
grounds2
Flowerfield
property birds eye table setting
grounds1
bride crowd surfing
grounds3
grounds4
Flowerfield
property wedding dress bridal suite
grounds7

Flowerfield 5
Flowerfield 6
Flowerfield 7

Gabrielle · Married on 09/28/2018

I just had my wedding at Flowerfield on Sept 28 and it was AMAZING. The food is phenomenal and everything is so organized right from signing the contract to the very end when you walk out the door. The staff the day of the wedding is so on top of everything and the grounds are also really pretty. I also chose this venue because they can fit over 300 people and they offer inside and outside option for the ceremony (in case it rains). The venue is SUPER unique. The one room is a full on greenhouse. I’ve never seen anything like it! We got married on a Friday and what was nice about that was that it's the only wedding that day and you can choose the start time. You are also allow to get there 2 hours prior at no charge. I did that and paid for one extra hour prior so I could be in the bridal suite and get ready while my fiance was in the man den room with his crew. Debbie, the bridal attendant and Andy, the Maitre D I'd give 10+/10. They were on top of literally everything and have been doing weddings for 20 years. So, they are really experienced. If you're looking for a unique venue that's known for their amazing food and quality service, I highly recommend Flowerfield!

Christine · Married on 09/09/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Flowerfield. From the moment I walked in, I knew this was the venue I’d be married in. Patricia was amazing from start to finish. She answered all my crazy questions at the beginning, and then patiently went over my several checklists a few days before to make sure everything was perfect the day of. We held the ceremony indoors – as it was chilly and a bit rainy on our wedding day, and Patricia was right – by the time everyone took a tour of the atrium – the cocktail hour was ready with a plethora of tables and chairs. There was so much delicious food, we didn’t even know where to start or finish! Our maitre’d Andy helped move the day along and was by my side to answer any questions. The bridal attendant Debbie wins the prize of the day though. She was my savior. She hemmed my stepson’s pant leg and then stitched up my dress not once, but twice when the straps kept ripping! She carried my lipstick and made sure I looked my best throughout the day. And the food! Did I mention the food? Before the ceremony even started, the staff provided the bridal party with penne ala vodka and garlic knots. Then, my husband and I got every single station from the cocktail hour, as well as the passed hors d'oeuvres in our bridal suite, as well as our signature drinks before mingling. For dinner, we got each of the dishes offered to our guests, as well as an extra entrée of the pork (which I highly recommend) – that’s four complete entrees! Dessert was a delicious cake, apple strudel and ice cream, as well as chocolate covered strawberries. And then we had an after party with pub grub – sliders, tater tots, mozzarella sticks and wings! I tried to taste everything – but was so stuffed. Not to fear though – as everything and I mean EVERYTHING was packed up and sent home with us, along with strudel and cake! Needless to say – Flowerfield hosted the wedding of my dreams!

Flowerfield 8