199 Mills Pond Road, Saint James, NY 11780 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Flowerfield

Flowerfield is a premier wedding venue located in Saint James, New York. Founded in 1985 by Lovin’ Oven, this luxurious private estate is a hidden gem on Long Island’s prestigious North Shore and is known for its impeccable service and fine gourmet cuisine. Couples who host their wedding celebration at Flowerfield will receive the highest level of personal attention and service from the moment they make their way up the estate’s picturesque winding driveway.

Facilities and Capacity
Flowerfield can accommodate up to 400 wedding guests in its rustic indoor and outdoor event spaces. The estate’s beautiful grounds have an array of fruit orchards, vineyards, manicured gardens, reflecting ponds and fountains, making it the perfect setting to host your special day. Flowerfield’s Grand Ballroom offers 6,000 square feet of flexible event space and features two cocktail bars, a cordial bar, high ceilings and a mahogany dance floor. The Atrium is a climate-controlled event space that boasts its Koi pond with an overlooking ceremonial bridge. It features tropical plants, floor-to-ceiling windows, a built-in bar, a baby grand piano and a mahogany dance floor. Gazebo Island is ideal for charming outdoor ceremonies.

Flowerfield is an exclusive, secluded wedding venue that only hosts one event per day, giving couples and their guests complete access to the beautiful estate on one of the most memorable days of their lives. Couples may host their wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on the property. Flowerfield offers event planning and in-house catering services to couples and their guests on their special day.

Cuisine
At Flowerfield, the executive chef and his talented team of culinary experts specialize in creating customizable menus for couples on their wedding day. The venue offers several catering services for cocktail receptions and seated receptions, such as hors d'oeuvres, cocktail stations and servers, as well as dessert and beverages. Flowerfield has a baker on hand who can even design your wedding cake.

19b692e65c1e0496 imagine 5
bride crowd surfing
grounds3
grounds4
Flowerfield
property wedding dress bridal suite
grounds7

Flowerfield 5
Flowerfield 6
Flowerfield 7

Gabrielle · Married on 09/28/2018

I just had my wedding at Flowerfield on Sept 28 and it was AMAZING. The food is phenomenal and everything is so organized right from signing the contract to the very end when you walk out the door. The staff the day of the wedding is so on top of everything and the grounds are also really pretty. I also chose this venue because they can fit over 300 people and they offer inside and outside option for the ceremony (in case it rains). The venue is SUPER unique. The one room is a full on greenhouse. I’ve never seen anything like it! We got married on a Friday and what was nice about that was that it's the only wedding that day and you can choose the start time. You are also allow to get there 2 hours prior at no charge. I did that and paid for one extra hour prior so I could be in the bridal suite and get ready while my fiance was in the man den room with his crew. Debbie, the bridal attendant and Andy, the Maitre D I'd give 10+/10. They were on top of literally everything and have been doing weddings for 20 years. So, they are really experienced. If you're looking for a unique venue that's known for their amazing food and quality service, I highly recommend Flowerfield!

Christine · Married on 09/09/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Flowerfield. From the moment I walked in, I knew this was the venue I’d be married in. Patricia was amazing from start to finish. She answered all my crazy questions at the beginning, and then patiently went over my several checklists a few days before to make sure everything was perfect the day of. We held the ceremony indoors – as it was chilly and a bit rainy on our wedding day, and Patricia was right – by the time everyone took a tour of the atrium – the cocktail hour was ready with a plethora of tables and chairs. There was so much delicious food, we didn’t even know where to start or finish! Our maitre’d Andy helped move the day along and was by my side to answer any questions. The bridal attendant Debbie wins the prize of the day though. She was my savior. She hemmed my stepson’s pant leg and then stitched up my dress not once, but twice when the straps kept ripping! She carried my lipstick and made sure I looked my best throughout the day. And the food! Did I mention the food? Before the ceremony even started, the staff provided the bridal party with penne ala vodka and garlic knots. Then, my husband and I got every single station from the cocktail hour, as well as the passed hors d'oeuvres in our bridal suite, as well as our signature drinks before mingling. For dinner, we got each of the dishes offered to our guests, as well as an extra entrée of the pork (which I highly recommend) – that’s four complete entrees! Dessert was a delicious cake, apple strudel and ice cream, as well as chocolate covered strawberries. And then we had an after party with pub grub – sliders, tater tots, mozzarella sticks and wings! I tried to taste everything – but was so stuffed. Not to fear though – as everything and I mean EVERYTHING was packed up and sent home with us, along with strudel and cake! Needless to say – Flowerfield hosted the wedding of my dreams!

Flowerfield 8