Flowerfield Reviews

104 | Saint James, NY

104 Reviews for Flowerfield

104 Flowerfield Reviews

Gabrielle · Married on 09/28/2018

I just had my wedding at Flowerfield on Sept 28 and it was AMAZING. The food is phenomenal and everything is so organized right from signing the contract to the very end when you walk out the door. The staff the day of the wedding is so on top of everything and the grounds are also really pretty. I also chose this venue because they can fit over 300 people and they offer inside and outside option for the ceremony (in case it rains). The venue is SUPER unique. The one room is a full on greenhouse. I’ve never seen anything like it! We got married on a Friday and what was nice about that was that it's the only wedding that day and you can choose the start time. You are also allow to get there 2 hours prior at no charge. I did that and paid for one extra hour prior so I could be in the bridal suite and get ready while my fiance was in the man den room with his crew. Debbie, the bridal attendant and Andy, the Maitre D I'd give 10+/10. They were on top of literally everything and have been doing weddings for 20 years. So, they are really experienced. If you're looking for a unique venue that's known for their amazing food and quality service, I highly recommend Flowerfield!

Christine · Married on 09/09/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Flowerfield. From the moment I walked in, I knew this was the venue I’d be married in. Patricia was amazing from start to finish. She answered all my crazy questions at the beginning, and then patiently went over my several checklists a few days before to make sure everything was perfect the day of. We held the ceremony indoors – as it was chilly and a bit rainy on our wedding day, and Patricia was right – by the time everyone took a tour of the atrium – the cocktail hour was ready with a plethora of tables and chairs. There was so much delicious food, we didn’t even know where to start or finish! Our maitre’d Andy helped move the day along and was by my side to answer any questions. The bridal attendant Debbie wins the prize of the day though. She was my savior. She hemmed my stepson’s pant leg and then stitched up my dress not once, but twice when the straps kept ripping! She carried my lipstick and made sure I looked my best throughout the day. And the food! Did I mention the food? Before the ceremony even started, the staff provided the bridal party with penne ala vodka and garlic knots. Then, my husband and I got every single station from the cocktail hour, as well as the passed hors d'oeuvres in our bridal suite, as well as our signature drinks before mingling. For dinner, we got each of the dishes offered to our guests, as well as an extra entrée of the pork (which I highly recommend) – that’s four complete entrees! Dessert was a delicious cake, apple strudel and ice cream, as well as chocolate covered strawberries. And then we had an after party with pub grub – sliders, tater tots, mozzarella sticks and wings! I tried to taste everything – but was so stuffed. Not to fear though – as everything and I mean EVERYTHING was packed up and sent home with us, along with strudel and cake! Needless to say – Flowerfield hosted the wedding of my dreams!

Flowerfield 1

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2018

Flowerfield exceeded my expectations. Everything was perfect, to the finest details. Patricia my sales manager was a pleasure to work with and answered all questions immediately. She even stayed for the ceremony the day of. Debbie my bridal attendant was AMAZING. She sewed my FMIL dress in the hallway, had my lipstick on her, and never let my glass become empty whether drinks or water! The setup of the ceremony site and reception was even better than I had envisioned.

sam · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I got married at Flowerfield on 8-25-18. It was amazing! Lauren was so helpful and answered all of my questions. The ceremony space by the gazebo was breathtaking and the grounds are beautiful. My bridal attendant, Kelsi was so on point with everything! The atrium where cocktail hour was held was beautiful and the food was to die for! Guests apparently were confused where to find their table numbers since they thought that the cocktail hour was the dinner! All of our guest loved the place, from the way it looked to the quantity and quality of food! The ballroom was beautiful and everything went so smoothly with Andy's help. It was all perfect!

Dayanna · Married on 08/16/2018

Best Wedding Venue

Magical does not even begin to cover the experience I had at Flowerfield. I am beyond ecstatic with the service I, my bridal party, and my guests received while at Flowerfield. They truly provided 5 star service to EVERYONE. Anything we needed, wanted, or could think of they provided us with. My special thank yous go to Patricia who really made it possible for us to book with Flowerfield. Next, I'd like to thank Andy who was super helpful with all of the technical things we needed to know during the wedding. He really kept us in the loop the entire time. It was a great relief to not have to worry about every little thing at the wedding. And lastly, Debbi! I lovedddddddddddd Debbi! She was everything!!! Everyone needs Debbi as their bridal attendant. I am forever thankful to the entire Flowerfield staff. I just wish I could relive that day over and over again. Thank you again!

Flowerfield 2

kristen · Married on 07/27/2018

Anyone who is considering Flowerfield, it was the best decision we ever could have made. From the planning process through our last dance, Patricia and the Flowerfield team made our dreams come true. The grounds are beautiful, the food is excellent, and the staff is incredible. I am a very picky person, and I never felt like I was "bothering" Patricia, or Flowerfield with my hundreds of questions/concerns throughout the planning process. Even if I thought of a question and e-mailed Patricia at 9 o clock at night on a Saturday, she typically would get back to me right away. The staff are so accommodating, during the food tasting we wanted to change some of the sides that were given as options, and the chef was happy to help and make any changes we requested. The night of the wedding ran like a well oiled ship. If there was an issue going on, I wasn't (and I'm still not) aware of it. It is clear that our bridal attendant, Debbie, and our maitre d, Andy, have been working in their roles for a very long time and really love what they do for a living. They were able to anticipate our needs and were always one step ahead of getting us what we were about to request. Debbie even got her hands and knees during cocktail hour in the reception room to sew my dress because the bustle broke! She also went as far as helping a guest who ripped his pants from dancing too hard (lol). The help they gave to my husband and I the night of the wedding was more than we could have ever asked for, or imagined. The guests are *still* raving about how amazing all of the food was (people aren't kidding when they say the food there really is the best), and the bartenders made really good drinks! As we sit here trying to write a brutally honest review, we really can’t think of one complaint and we can’t recommend them enough. If you think Flowerfield may be the venue for you - DO IT!!! I can promise you will not be disappointed. They gave me the wedding of my dreams.

Flowerfield 3
    Flowerfield 9
    Flowerfield 10
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2018

Our wedding at Flowerfield was a dream! It’s all thanks to Patricia and her amazing team. From beginning to end, Patricia has been wonderful to work with. She is attentive, detail-oriented and was always so quick to respond to our many questions throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, Patricia, Kelsey and Andy were on top of it, making sure everything went smoothly. It was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Flowerfield's reply:

Thank you for writing such a great review Danielle. We are so happy you and Andrew enjoyed everything so much. You were a beautiful and sweet couple. From Patricia, Andy, Kelsey and the whole Flowerfield staff we wish you endless happiness!

Kristyn · Married on 04/21/2018

We got married at Flowerfield on 4/21/18 and we were thrilled. We have been hearing wonderful feedback from our guests. They all raved about the cocktail hour and menu options. Our vegan guests were happy because they actually were able to choose a real menu option (so many places throw some veggies and salads together and call it an entree). The food was absolutely top notch. The head chef greeted us at the tastings and answered questions we had. The tastings were incredible and we enjoyed selecting menu options. Food is so important to us at weddings so once we had the tastings we knew this was a place for us, We worked closely with Patricia who really worked hard to provide us with a one of a kind experience. We felt like she really cared about us. She was willing to work with us and even gave us extra surprises. The grounds are so incredible. We loved that guests could walk around outside and enjoy the beautiful day or dance the night away on the dance floor. We're not rich but we feel so rich in love and so loved by our families and friends that we really wanted to provide them with a great day. We wanted them to enjoy a party, great food and an ambiance that can't be duplicated. Flowerfield gave us that. Patricia was so wonderful to work with and we had a dream wedding at Flowerfield. From the ceremony to the party to picking up our food and items the next day...we couldn't be more grateful. All we are hoping for is to be able to return there someday as guests and experience it at least one more time. Thank you Patricia and thank you Flowerfield for a wonderful wedding day.

Beth · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I begin? From the get-go, Flowerfield was more than we could have imagined. From start to finish, Flowerfield and their staff helped my husband and I to have the wedding of our dreams. We worked with Pam, and she was so helpful and accommodating. As a bride who was planning my wedding from out of state, Pam understood that I was only available during certain times of the year because I could not make constant trips between Long Island and Maryland. She never forgot that and made me feel at ease, especially during those times when I felt a bit stressed.

The Flowerfield staff executed our wedding vision perfectly, and our guests noticed. Everyone has been raving to my husband and I about how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever gone to. I attribute that to all our vendors, and of course, Flowerfield. I truly wish that I could go back and relive many of the moments from that day again because it truly was a magical day. As corny as this may sound, if you want a fairytale wedding, you need to check out Flowerfield.

Erin · Married on 10/08/2017

I don't even know where to start when giving this place a review. It deserves more than 5 stars. This was the first place we looked at, and my husband and I didn't need to waste my time looking at the other venues. Patricia is one of the most amazing people to work with, and she put me completely at ease with absolutely everything - from fear that we weren't going to make the payments on time, to guest list issues, to organizing the space and everything in between. She was always just a phone call away to make me worry less. We got married on October 8th - and it was not the *ideal* weather, but the moment we got there after our ceremony (we were married off site) and were ushered into the bridal cottage, my husband and I didn't have to lift a finger. The attendant had a spread out for everyone to eat and relax, she recurred my hair for the photos, bustled my dress, helped us touch up everything for photos and that was only the beginning of the exemplary service. The maitre-d was PHENOMENAL in making sure everything during the wedding went well, and just pampered us from start to finish. We decided to not attend our cocktail hour so we could have a few moments alone together, and they brought us an entire spread of food and drinks so we could still enjoy the food without everyone running up to us with congratulations etc. Speaking of the food - it was amazing! I have never seen so much food or tasted so many delicious things all at once, it was like living in a dream!

We are still getting compliments about how amazing the venue was, and how perfect the service and staff were and just how beautiful it all turned out - from the decor to the lighting, to the tables, everything. I am so glad that we decided to get married there, it was worth every penny and they made sure that everything went according to plan and that it was the best day we could ever have. If you choose this place as your venue you will not be disappointed with your decision, it is the best.

Desiree · Married on 10/01/2017

We had the most amazing wedding at Flowerfield! From the very beginning Patricia and the team were so easy to work with and extremely responsive. Unlike many other venues we met with, they were so flexible and open to accommodating any and all custom requests we had and didn't add tons of additional charges. All our guests reached out after saying how beautiful the grounds were, nice the staff was and delicious the food was. The cocktail hour food was UNBELIEVABLE as were the entrees and dessert! They truly went above and beyond anything we could have asked for - 2 weeks before our wedding a props vendor fell through who was supposed to create a wine barrel table for a wine tasting and on our wedding day Patricia surprised us that their GM was able to find wine barrels last minute to create the table - this is just one example of how wonderful the entire Flowerfield team was to work with. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue, amazing food, accommodating staff, unique decor and a wedding your guests will be talking about for years to come, have your wedding at Flowerfield! Working with Flowerfield will allow you to worry about one less thing in the wedding planning process.

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2017

I just got married here on 9/17/17 and picking this venue was the best decision i could have made!!! Their staff is beyond attentive and amazing! I worked with Patricia and we became friends throughout the process! She made every wish i had come true, even when we thought they would not be possible, she made it happen! Andy is probably the most professional and organized maitre d in the business! He is maticulous with making things perfect and he does it with ease! I work in the industry and have dealt with all walks of life when it comes to the staff at venues, none of them come close to having the same caliber as the staff at Flowerfield. I had Debbie as my bridal attendant, I could not even form words of how incredible she was, she was sewing my ripped dress, applying me with lipstick, helping me with every and anything - I truly felt like royalty. The grounds are incredible, it's big and open and has scenery for days! The inside is even nicer if that's even possible! The cocktail room is an atrium and it's like no venue you have ever seen. Flowerfields is truly one of a kind - if your looking for a unique incredible venue, look no more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Thanks Flowerfield, for the best day of my life.

Flowerfield 11
    Flowerfield 12
    Flowerfield 13
    Flowerfield 14
    Flowerfield 15
    Flowerfield 16
    Flowerfield 17

Kaylyn · Married on 09/08/2017

There is no better venue on long Island. The place is like your own enchanted world and guests are blown away by the atrium and ballroom. The food is OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD. Our guests were raving about it all night! Debbie, our bridal attendant and Andy our maitre'd, we're angels! They were at our side with whatever we needed, every second of the night. Everything was absolutely perfect. And we wouldn't have changed a single thing.

Annie · Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing from start to finish. The day of was seamless. Lauren, Andy, and Joette are extraordinary. Book this as an evening wedding and your guests will be speechless. The food and venue are incomparable. I can't thank flowerfield enough for a memorable event.

Bernadette · Married on 08/20/2017

We got married at Flowerfield celebrations onAugust 20th and it was a dream come true. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful; From the homey feel of the lobby, the beautiful greenhouse cocktail room (with its own bridge and koi pond), to the beautifully landscaped grounds and beautiful reception hall; Flowerfield simply had it all. Debbie, Andy and Patricia along with the rest of the staff were so awesome and made sure we had our deam wedding!! Patricia, our wedding coordinator, was so helpful and made sure everything leading up to the day was carefully planned out. Andy, our maitre’d , made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch, from instructing our bridal party to know what to do to making sure our ceremony flowed perfectly he was always there. Debbie, our bridal attendant, she is the best!!! From fixing my broken hook to helping me use the bathroom and fixing my train that ripped Debbie was soo helpful! I cannot thank her enough; she really made sure I always had food to eat and drinks to drink. She even made time between the hectic wedding schedules for me and my new husband to be able to take some alone time right after the cocktail hour, which allowed us to savor the moment of being husband and wife. She is really amazing at her job! My husband and I cannot thank Flowerfield and its entire staff enough; they really made our wedding unforgettable.

Kenan · Married on 08/12/2017

Everything went perfectly, me and my wife were able to enjoy every moment stress free, mainly do to the matr'd Andy, who is the best in the business and ensured everything flowed smoothly with no hiccups. Our banquet sales manager Pamela Winkler was absolutely amazing and worked with us to every extent to make planning the wedding easy and fun. We were so stressed in the beginning phases but once we met with Pam we knew flowerfields was the place for us. She made everything so simple and was in constant contact with us to make sure everything went according to plan and held our hands every step of the way. We got so many compliments from family and friends about venue and event. I couldn't thank both Pam and Andy enough for such an amazing day. Highly recommend!

Brooke · Married on 07/23/2017

They were amazing from start to finish! Accomadated me and when I changed the table numbers last minute and made up a quick boquet when one was missing and flowers for the flower girl!! They were so helpful and available whenever I needed them. They put up our decorations beautifully. We had our wedding on a Sunday and they had some left over flowers from the previous weddings that weekend also and made the place beautiful.

Marisa · Married on 07/01/2017

We had my daughters wedding at Flowerfied on July 1, 2017 and it was spectacular! The food was delicious and in abundance. The grounds are beautiful. The staff was truly amazing. From the valet, bartenders, wait staff and Maitre'd to the Bridal attendants they were all excellent! Pam was our coordinator and she was the best!! She helped us from day one of the process all the way through to the day after the wedding picking up our things. Very professional and highly qualified. Flowerfied takes the stress and worry out of your day, they handle everything and treat you top notch!
    I highly recommend Flowerfied, if I could give more stars I would!!!

-Marisa Sorrentino

Leanne · Married on 06/25/2017

I cannot say enough about Flowerfield! Not only is this venue beautiful, but the staff’s attention to detail is impeccable. Pamela was my event coordinator and she was so amazing. During the year and a half from the time I booked my wedding until my wedding day, Pamela always responded quickly to my questions and had great suggestions. My bridal attendant, Linda, and the maître d, Andy, were so attentive the day of and made sure my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Besides the wonderful staff, the food was so delicious that our guests were still commenting on it weeks later. Thank you for giving us the perfect day!

Lindsay · Married on 06/03/2017

I visited roughly 10 venues before going to Flowerfield. After visiting, I canceled my appointments at all other venues. Flowerfield is simply gorgeous. My wedding was a day wedding (Saturday June 3) and my family loved being able to walk the grounds during the cocktail hour and reception (it was great for those who weren't into dancing).

The food was absolutely amazing as well. We had known this from our tasting, at which Flowerfield showed how amazing they truly were. We had a family emergency that day, and they could not do enough to assist us/ensure we enjoyed the tasting. The day of everyone raved about the food!

The staff both before and after the wedding went above and beyond. Patricia was fantastic to work with to plan our special day. Andy, the Maitre D, handled everything the day of with absolute professionalism. My husband and I cannot believe how easy he made everything for us. The day of we didn't need to think about a thing. Emily, the bridal attendant, was very attentive. While taking pictures she made sure my dress was always laying the correct way. When someone in the bridal party had gotten blood on his tux (prior to ceremony), she was there to help immediately and was prepared.

I cannot say enough good things about Flowerfield. I am still waiting to talk to my relatives (just returned from my honeymoon) but I've already heard from multiple people that our wedding was the best wedding they had been too. I credit Flowerfield!

Christin · Married on 05/26/2017

Flowerfield was absolutely amazing! My husband and I looked at a number of different venues before making our selection. Flowerfield was one of the only locations that we both agreed on right away. Yes it is expensive, but if your budget allows for it, it is worth every penny! We worked with Patricia throughout the entire process and she was extremely helpful the whole way! We received number compliments on the location and food. If you're venue hunting.... you must visit Flowerfield!

Daniella · Married on 05/25/2017

My husband and I got married at Flowerfield on 5/25/2017. We looked at several wedding venues before visiting Flowerfield, but as soon as we walked into the venue and spoke with Patricia, we felt confident in our decision to get married here. During the process of wedding planning, Patricia helped us every step of the way, whether it was finding a vendor, coordinating day of activities, or selecting a color scheme for the party. The whole staff at Flowerfield was extremely helpful, professional, and made us feel so special and excited during the entire process. We never once felt overwhelmed working with the crew because they handle everything with care. The entire crew was extremely organized which helped ease day of concerns. At our wedding, Andy reviewed our schedule, asked if we had any special requests and fulfilled every one. We had minor hiccups with our ceremony officiant but Andy guided me every step of the way and answered all of my questions to keep moving with the ceremony. He was extremely professional, and truly a calming presence. The best part was the guests had no idea of this minor hiccup because the venue coordinated everything perfectly to keep the night going. During our reception, Andy made sure we had time to eat and enjoy the food, that we were hydrated, and above all, made sure we were enjoying the party! It’s the little things that mean the most. It rained our wedding day but it didn’t even matter because the venue itself is so beautiful, all of our guests said they felt like they were outside! During the wedding, all of our guests kept approaching us saying how delicious the food was and how friendly and attentive the staff was. My bridal attendant was phenomenal! She helped me with even the smallest of details and never hesitated to lend a helping hand to one of my bridesmaids or family members. Our wedding was two months ago and our guests are still saying it's the most beautiful venue and friendly staff they have ever seen! Thank you!

Kierstin · Married on 05/05/2017

Just had our wedding here 5/5/17. We had the absolute best experience with Flowerfield from day one, and they made our wedding incredible. From first walking in we met with Lauren who was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. We had a family emergency before the wedding and Lauren was more than happy to work with us and help us in any way she could. Andy the maitre'd was amazing!! He made sure everything went smoothly the entire night. We can't thank him enough for helping our wedding be as beautiful as it was! Debbie our bridal attendant was also fantastic, making sure we had a drink in our hands and food when we needed it at all times. Actually, anything we needed she was ready for and more than happy to help us out. Every single dish from the kitchen was absolutely delicious. I could never say one bad thing about this venue. The atmosphere and staff are perfection! We cannot thank them enough for our wonderful wedding which no one can stop raving about!!!

Tracey · Married on 04/23/2017

The staff is just amazing and helpful. Our wedding was such amazing time. I love this venue!