99 Reviews for Flowerfield

Uncovered Outdoor (11)
Indoor (9)
Covered Outdoor (1)
99 Flowerfield Reviews

Anyone who is considering Flowerfield, it was the best decision we ever could have made. From the planning process through our last dance, Patricia and the Flowerfield team made our dreams come true. The grounds are beautiful, the food is excellent, and the staff is incredible. I am a very picky person, and I never felt like I was "bothering" Patricia, or Flowerfield with my hundreds of questions/concerns throughout the planning process. Even if I thought of a question and e-mailed Patricia at 9 o clock at night on a Saturday, she typically would get back to me right away. The staff are so accommodating, during the food tasting we wanted to change some of the sides that were given as options, and the chef was happy to help and make any changes we requested. The night of the wedding ran like a well oiled ship. If there was an issue going on, I wasn't (and I'm still not) aware of it. It is clear that our bridal attendant, Debbie, and our maitre d, Andy, have been working in their roles for a very long time and really love what they do for a living. They were able to anticipate our needs and were always one step ahead of getting us what we were about to request. Debbie even got her hands and knees during cocktail hour in the reception room to sew my dress because the bustle broke! She also went as far as helping a guest who ripped his pants from dancing too hard (lol). The help they gave to my husband and I the night of the wedding was more than we could have ever asked for, or imagined. The guests are *still* raving about how amazing all of the food was (people aren't kidding when they say the food there really is the best), and the bartenders made really good drinks! As we sit here trying to write a brutally honest review, we really can’t think of one complaint and we can’t recommend them enough. If you think Flowerfield may be the venue for you - DO IT!!! I can promise you will not be disappointed. They gave me the wedding of my dreams.

Photos
Profile Picture kristen, 7/27/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Flowerfield was a dream! It’s all thanks to Patricia and her amazing team. From beginning to end, Patricia has been wonderful to work with. She is attentive, detail-oriented and was always so quick to respond to our many questions throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, Patricia, Kelsey and Andy were on top of it, making sure everything went smoothly. It was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Danielle, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

We got married at Flowerfield on 4/21/18 and we were thrilled. We have been hearing wonderful feedback from our guests. They all raved about the cocktail hour and menu options. Our vegan guests were happy because they actually were able to choose a real menu option (so many places throw some veggies and salads together and call it an entree). The food was absolutely top notch. The head chef greeted us at the tastings and answered questions we had. The tastings were incredible and we enjoyed selecting menu options. Food is so important to us at weddings so once we had the tastings we knew this was a place for us, We worked closely with Patricia who really worked hard to provide us with a one of a kind experience. We felt like she really cared about us. She was willing to work with us and even gave us extra surprises. The grounds are so incredible. We loved that guests could walk around outside and enjoy the beautiful day or dance the night away on the dance floor. We're not rich but we feel so rich in love and so loved by our families and friends that we really wanted to provide them with a great day. We wanted them to enjoy a party, great food and an ambiance that can't be duplicated. Flowerfield gave us that. Patricia was so wonderful to work with and we had a dream wedding at Flowerfield. From the ceremony to the party to picking up our food and items the next day...we couldn't be more grateful. All we are hoping for is to be able to return there someday as guests and experience it at least one more time. Thank you Patricia and thank you Flowerfield for a wonderful wedding day.

Profile Picture Kristyn, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin? From the get-go, Flowerfield was more than we could have imagined. From start to finish, Flowerfield and their staff helped my husband and I to have the wedding of our dreams. We worked with Pam, and she was so helpful and accommodating. As a bride who was planning my wedding from out of state, Pam understood that I was only available during certain times of the year because I could not make constant trips between Long Island and Maryland. She never forgot that and made me feel at ease, especially during those times when I felt a bit stressed.

The Flowerfield staff executed our wedding vision perfectly, and our guests noticed. Everyone has been raving to my husband and I about how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever gone to. I attribute that to all our vendors, and of course, Flowerfield. I truly wish that I could go back and relive many of the moments from that day again because it truly was a magical day. As corny as this may sound, if you want a fairytale wedding, you need to check out Flowerfield.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

I don't even know where to start when giving this place a review. It deserves more than 5 stars. This was the first place we looked at, and my husband and I didn't need to waste my time looking at the other venues. Patricia is one of the most amazing people to work with, and she put me completely at ease with absolutely everything - from fear that we weren't going to make the payments on time, to guest list issues, to organizing the space and everything in between. She was always just a phone call away to make me worry less. We got married on October 8th - and it was not the *ideal* weather, but the moment we got there after our ceremony (we were married off site) and were ushered into the bridal cottage, my husband and I didn't have to lift a finger. The attendant had a spread out for everyone to eat and relax, she recurred my hair for the photos, bustled my dress, helped us touch up everything for photos and that was only the beginning of the exemplary service. The maitre-d was PHENOMENAL in making sure everything during the wedding went well, and just pampered us from start to finish. We decided to not attend our cocktail hour so we could have a few moments alone together, and they brought us an entire spread of food and drinks so we could still enjoy the food without everyone running up to us with congratulations etc. Speaking of the food - it was amazing! I have never seen so much food or tasted so many delicious things all at once, it was like living in a dream!

We are still getting compliments about how amazing the venue was, and how perfect the service and staff were and just how beautiful it all turned out - from the decor to the lighting, to the tables, everything. I am so glad that we decided to get married there, it was worth every penny and they made sure that everything went according to plan and that it was the best day we could ever have. If you choose this place as your venue you will not be disappointed with your decision, it is the best.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

We had the most amazing wedding at Flowerfield! From the very beginning Patricia and the team were so easy to work with and extremely responsive. Unlike many other venues we met with, they were so flexible and open to accommodating any and all custom requests we had and didn't add tons of additional charges. All our guests reached out after saying how beautiful the grounds were, nice the staff was and delicious the food was. The cocktail hour food was UNBELIEVABLE as were the entrees and dessert! They truly went above and beyond anything we could have asked for - 2 weeks before our wedding a props vendor fell through who was supposed to create a wine barrel table for a wine tasting and on our wedding day Patricia surprised us that their GM was able to find wine barrels last minute to create the table - this is just one example of how wonderful the entire Flowerfield team was to work with. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue, amazing food, accommodating staff, unique decor and a wedding your guests will be talking about for years to come, have your wedding at Flowerfield! Working with Flowerfield will allow you to worry about one less thing in the wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Desiree, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married here on 9/17/17 and picking this venue was the best decision i could have made!!! Their staff is beyond attentive and amazing! I worked with Patricia and we became friends throughout the process! She made every wish i had come true, even when we thought they would not be possible, she made it happen! Andy is probably the most professional and organized maitre d in the business! He is maticulous with making things perfect and he does it with ease! I work in the industry and have dealt with all walks of life when it comes to the staff at venues, none of them come close to having the same caliber as the staff at Flowerfield. I had Debbie as my bridal attendant, I could not even form words of how incredible she was, she was sewing my ripped dress, applying me with lipstick, helping me with every and anything - I truly felt like royalty. The grounds are incredible, it's big and open and has scenery for days! The inside is even nicer if that's even possible! The cocktail room is an atrium and it's like no venue you have ever seen. Flowerfields is truly one of a kind - if your looking for a unique incredible venue, look no more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Thanks Flowerfield, for the best day of my life.

Photo
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is no better venue on long Island. The place is like your own enchanted world and guests are blown away by the atrium and ballroom. The food is OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD. Our guests were raving about it all night! Debbie, our bridal attendant and Andy our maitre'd, we're angels! They were at our side with whatever we needed, every second of the night. Everything was absolutely perfect. And we wouldn't have changed a single thing.

Profile Picture Kaylyn, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing from start to finish. The day of was seamless. Lauren, Andy, and Joette are extraordinary. Book this as an evening wedding and your guests will be speechless. The food and venue are incomparable. I can't thank flowerfield enough for a memorable event.

Profile Picture Annie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Flowerfield celebrations onAugust 20th and it was a dream come true. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful; From the homey feel of the lobby, the beautiful greenhouse cocktail room (with its own bridge and koi pond), to the beautifully landscaped grounds and beautiful reception hall; Flowerfield simply had it all. Debbie, Andy and Patricia along with the rest of the staff were so awesome and made sure we had our deam wedding!! Patricia, our wedding coordinator, was so helpful and made sure everything leading up to the day was carefully planned out. Andy, our maitre’d , made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch, from instructing our bridal party to know what to do to making sure our ceremony flowed perfectly he was always there. Debbie, our bridal attendant, she is the best!!! From fixing my broken hook to helping me use the bathroom and fixing my train that ripped Debbie was soo helpful! I cannot thank her enough; she really made sure I always had food to eat and drinks to drink. She even made time between the hectic wedding schedules for me and my new husband to be able to take some alone time right after the cocktail hour, which allowed us to savor the moment of being husband and wife. She is really amazing at her job! My husband and I cannot thank Flowerfield and its entire staff enough; they really made our wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Bernadette, 8/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything went perfectly, me and my wife were able to enjoy every moment stress free, mainly do to the matr'd Andy, who is the best in the business and ensured everything flowed smoothly with no hiccups. Our banquet sales manager Pamela Winkler was absolutely amazing and worked with us to every extent to make planning the wedding easy and fun. We were so stressed in the beginning phases but once we met with Pam we knew flowerfields was the place for us. She made everything so simple and was in constant contact with us to make sure everything went according to plan and held our hands every step of the way. We got so many compliments from family and friends about venue and event. I couldn't thank both Pam and Andy enough for such an amazing day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kenan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

They were amazing from start to finish! Accomadated me and when I changed the table numbers last minute and made up a quick boquet when one was missing and flowers for the flower girl!! They were so helpful and available whenever I needed them. They put up our decorations beautifully. We had our wedding on a Sunday and they had some left over flowers from the previous weddings that weekend also and made the place beautiful.

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

We had my daughters wedding at Flowerfied on July 1, 2017 and it was spectacular! The food was delicious and in abundance. The grounds are beautiful. The staff was truly amazing. From the valet, bartenders, wait staff and Maitre'd to the Bridal attendants they were all excellent! Pam was our coordinator and she was the best!! She helped us from day one of the process all the way through to the day after the wedding picking up our things. Very professional and highly qualified. Flowerfied takes the stress and worry out of your day, they handle everything and treat you top notch!
I highly recommend Flowerfied, if I could give more stars I would!!!

-Marisa Sorrentino

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about Flowerfield! Not only is this venue beautiful, but the staff’s attention to detail is impeccable. Pamela was my event coordinator and she was so amazing. During the year and a half from the time I booked my wedding until my wedding day, Pamela always responded quickly to my questions and had great suggestions. My bridal attendant, Linda, and the maître d, Andy, were so attentive the day of and made sure my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Besides the wonderful staff, the food was so delicious that our guests were still commenting on it weeks later. Thank you for giving us the perfect day!

Profile Picture Leanne, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

I visited roughly 10 venues before going to Flowerfield. After visiting, I canceled my appointments at all other venues. Flowerfield is simply gorgeous. My wedding was a day wedding (Saturday June 3) and my family loved being able to walk the grounds during the cocktail hour and reception (it was great for those who weren't into dancing).

The food was absolutely amazing as well. We had known this from our tasting, at which Flowerfield showed how amazing they truly were. We had a family emergency that day, and they could not do enough to assist us/ensure we enjoyed the tasting. The day of everyone raved about the food!

The staff both before and after the wedding went above and beyond. Patricia was fantastic to work with to plan our special day. Andy, the Maitre D, handled everything the day of with absolute professionalism. My husband and I cannot believe how easy he made everything for us. The day of we didn't need to think about a thing. Emily, the bridal attendant, was very attentive. While taking pictures she made sure my dress was always laying the correct way. When someone in the bridal party had gotten blood on his tux (prior to ceremony), she was there to help immediately and was prepared.

I cannot say enough good things about Flowerfield. I am still waiting to talk to my relatives (just returned from my honeymoon) but I've already heard from multiple people that our wedding was the best wedding they had been too. I credit Flowerfield!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Flowerfield was absolutely amazing! My husband and I looked at a number of different venues before making our selection. Flowerfield was one of the only locations that we both agreed on right away. Yes it is expensive, but if your budget allows for it, it is worth every penny! We worked with Patricia throughout the entire process and she was extremely helpful the whole way! We received number compliments on the location and food. If you're venue hunting.... you must visit Flowerfield!

Profile Picture Christin, 5/26/17, 21 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Flowerfield on 5/25/2017. We looked at several wedding venues before visiting Flowerfield, but as soon as we walked into the venue and spoke with Patricia, we felt confident in our decision to get married here. During the process of wedding planning, Patricia helped us every step of the way, whether it was finding a vendor, coordinating day of activities, or selecting a color scheme for the party. The whole staff at Flowerfield was extremely helpful, professional, and made us feel so special and excited during the entire process. We never once felt overwhelmed working with the crew because they handle everything with care. The entire crew was extremely organized which helped ease day of concerns. At our wedding, Andy reviewed our schedule, asked if we had any special requests and fulfilled every one. We had minor hiccups with our ceremony officiant but Andy guided me every step of the way and answered all of my questions to keep moving with the ceremony. He was extremely professional, and truly a calming presence. The best part was the guests had no idea of this minor hiccup because the venue coordinated everything perfectly to keep the night going. During our reception, Andy made sure we had time to eat and enjoy the food, that we were hydrated, and above all, made sure we were enjoying the party! It’s the little things that mean the most. It rained our wedding day but it didn’t even matter because the venue itself is so beautiful, all of our guests said they felt like they were outside! During the wedding, all of our guests kept approaching us saying how delicious the food was and how friendly and attentive the staff was. My bridal attendant was phenomenal! She helped me with even the smallest of details and never hesitated to lend a helping hand to one of my bridesmaids or family members. Our wedding was two months ago and our guests are still saying it's the most beautiful venue and friendly staff they have ever seen! Thank you!

Profile Picture Daniella , 5/25/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor

Just had our wedding here 5/5/17. We had the absolute best experience with Flowerfield from day one, and they made our wedding incredible. From first walking in we met with Lauren who was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. We had a family emergency before the wedding and Lauren was more than happy to work with us and help us in any way she could. Andy the maitre'd was amazing!! He made sure everything went smoothly the entire night. We can't thank him enough for helping our wedding be as beautiful as it was! Debbie our bridal attendant was also fantastic, making sure we had a drink in our hands and food when we needed it at all times. Actually, anything we needed she was ready for and more than happy to help us out. Every single dish from the kitchen was absolutely delicious. I could never say one bad thing about this venue. The atmosphere and staff are perfection! We cannot thank them enough for our wonderful wedding which no one can stop raving about!!!

Profile Picture Kierstin, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff is just amazing and helpful. Our wedding was such amazing time. I love this venue!

Profile Picture Tracey, 4/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want your guest to be blown away Flowerfield will definitely not disappoint! The grounds are absolutely amazing but the people that work there make it even that much better. Everything was amazing and they did everything we asked for and more. People are still raving about how great the food was. It was such a magical night and we wouldn't have changed anything as Flowerfield's was simply the best.

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to start. From the very beginning Flowerfield had our hearts. Pam was amazing at helping us along the way with any questions or concerns we had. The food is the best I've ever had and after the tasting we were more excited for the food than anything else! Lovin Oven really did everything they could to cater to our guests especially with allergies and dietary restrictions. During the tasting, there was a dish that was only a first course that they turned into a combination course just for us! The day of went so smoothly I worried about absolutely nothing! The Maitre'D and Bridal Attendant were on top of EVERYTHING. Our amazing bridal attendant steamed the jumpsuit I changed into because it got wrinkled in my garment bag! Seriously, guests are still coming to us and reminding us how beautiful the venue was. We had our ceremony indoors (cold March day) and the atrium was a dream come true! And the ballroom was beautiful as well! The waitstaff was cordial and I heard no complaints. The second you walk into Flowerfield, you're going to want it as your venue!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

The entire staff made themselves available for any questions or concerns during the planning especially Pamela Winkler! All of the staff was attentive and willing to fulfill all of our needs on the special day. The venue was amazing and we would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Matt, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are considering Flowerfield for your wedding, look no further.

My husband and I had our PERFECT wedding at Flowerfield on January 13th, 2017 and it was nothing short of a dream.

Lauren, Andy and Debbie made our wedding day something out of a fairytale. Our guests rave about every detail of our day constantly and tell us they felt like guests of honor after the exceptional treatment the waitstaff gave them. The food at cocktail hour and the reception was incredible and the viennese dessert cafe was the best decision we made! Our guests cannot stop talking about how delicious everything was and how many options they had throughout the night.

From the first day sitting down with Lauren at our tour, to the moment Andy and Debbie packed us on our shuttle to go back to our hotel, we were never without a thing. Andy our Maitre'd never had to answer one question for us because he kept us so well informed and our day went off without a hitch. He is truly amazing! He literally knew everything I needed before I even knew I needed it.

Debbie, my bridal attendant was a godsend and made sure I had everything I needed and catered to myself and my bridesmaids without being in our faces. Andy and Debbie made it their priority to ensure we had the best time possible, and we did!

We have been in a lot of weddings and NOTHING compares to Flowerfield.

Our winter wedding felt like a dream between the twinkle lights adorning the grounds, the beautifully decorated atrium and incredible food and drink for the entire night. There is no venue like Flowerfield!

We cannot thank the staff at Flowerfield enough for giving us the perfect wedding day without even a minute of stress through the year we planned with them. They made everything so easy while delivering a world class experience for our family and friends!

Darcy & Jeff

Profile Picture Darcy, 1/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Flowerfields made our dream wedding come true just this month! The service and attention to detail from our first meeting with Patricia to our event day on January 6 with Maître D' Andy and the most astounding bridal attendant Debbie, could not have been any more phenomenal. Guest of ours have gone on various sites all raving of the staff, food and service. We were thrilled to hear our guests say they "wouldn't change a thing, the event was just perfect". Thank you forevermore to Flowerfield and their staff for creating a lifelong memory of the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Holly, 1/6/17, 4 Reviews