About Imagine Studios

At Imagine Studios we offer artistic Photography and Video services. As a husband and wife team, we have worked together for Twenty years. We shoot with a distinctive style and work together as a team to capture your memorable moments.

We look forward to meeting you soon.

631.273.8342

Destination / Travel (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Video (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

Upon looking into photography services for my wedding, I instantly loved Imagine Studios the second I logged onto their website. Their quality of photographs was amazing and I was so happy that we were able to book them for our wedding. During the wedding day, we had Lia and Maria, and another photographer. My husband, already having been in another wedding earlier in June, commented to me privately that he could not believe how professional, and how talented the photographers were. They were familiar with our venue, and where the best areas to take photographs were. They were flexible on locations, especially because it was a bit chilly that morning, and there was not a lot of sunshine. I am so excited to be able to see the photos they took. I would highly recommend Imagine Studios if you are looking for professional, kind and talented photographers.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Lia and her team are. I loved Lia's work from the first moment I saw it. Her talent is beyond amazing. She is super easy to work with, makes you feel very comfortable and is extremely helpful and sweet. I have only received the teasers so far since my wedding was less than 4 weeks ago, but I am overwhelmingly happy at how beautiful they all came out. I have received numerous compliments on how beautiful the pictures are. I cannot wait to continue working with Lia to receive all of our proofs, develop our album and video, and design our thank you cards. I highly recommend Lia and her team to make your photo and video dreams come to life. Imagine Studios is the best of the best!

Photo

6 AWARDS

Events

366 Lincoln Blvd, Hauppauge, NY 11788   See On Map
631-273-8342 (phone)
Imagine Studios is a wedding photographer from Long Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, New York, and Hamptons. Imagine Studios is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Long island wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in photojournalism, cinematography.