691 Middle Country Road, Selden, NY 11784 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ada Photography Studio

ADA has been making brides and grooms happy for many years, by capturing those once in a lifetime moments that only a true professional can. With over thirty years of experience ADA is number one in form and originality. Our skilled staff will go above and beyond capturing and producing your most precious moments. ADA’s philosophy is to take stylish and innovative photos while personally catering to the needs of our client. With customizable packages, photojournalism, cinematography and our amazing wedding albums. Please contact us for more information at astudio@aol.com or (631) 929-8253 or helenatadastduio@aol.com

Follow Ada Photography Studio on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dreamlife Photos & Video
Lombardi's on the Bay
Lombardi's on the Bay
Veranda at East Wind!
Veranda at East Wind!
A glowing bride and her dress!
A glowing bride and her dress!
At Chateau Briand!
At Chateau Briand!
Some silly groomsmen.
Some silly groomsmen.
Ceremonies
Ceremonies
Girls -ride or die squad!
Girls -ride or die squad!
Grey skies don't fret!
Mr & Mr!
Mr & Mr!
Traditions!
Traditions!
And for our Star Wars couple!
And for our Star Wars couple!
Barn weddings -

273 Reviews for Ada Photography Studio

• Katelynd

Katelynd C. · Married on 04/05/2021

Amazing experience

Since my husband and I are frontline workers its been hard to feel that sense of "normalcy" during this stressful time. Tony from ADA photography reached out to my husbands precinct and offered his services to take family photos for the officers and their families. They arranged the appointments to be 30 minutes each, took the time to accommodate our family schedule and made sure that noone overlapped to remain socially distant. Tony was so incredibly friendly and instantly got our 4 year old son's attention and to smile beautifully. He gave us all the direction we needed to have an AMAZING family photo taken that in all seriousness brought tears to my eyes. Even the DOG is looking in this phenomenal photo! During the session we laughed and enjoyed the beach breeze...and a sense of normalcy came over us. We were all 6 feet apart but to have the conversations and the memories just felt perfect. I can't thank Tony for his hard work getting these photos for us AND for DONATING his time to our first responder / front line working family. We will definitely be recommending your services to our family and friends!!!

Sent on 05/22/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa D. · Married on 11/06/2020

My happy ending!

Overall, I really had a great experience with ADA. Tony photographed my wedding and the pictures were absolutely stunning. Even my guest mentioned how nice my photographer was that day. We had a small wedding and I feel like he captured all the moments and then some. Highly recommend Tony as your photographer !

Sent on 12/01/2020

Gina R. · Married on 06/26/2020

My heart is so full!

First, I want to say I’ve been walking on clouds and really excited to write this review ever since we did our engagement shoot. From the bottom of my heart, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tony and Bet, they are INCREDIBLE on all levels and i am so happy we booked with ADA!
    Tony is professional, dependable, creative, thinks outside the box, totally surpasses all expectations in every category, and just all around FUN!
    As a testimony to his reliability to this clients and passion for the work he does, I want to give a little background on the morning of our shoot. Tony called me to let me know he woke up with severe back pain & having a really hard time moving – he said he needed to be honest with me about his situation, but not to be alarmed bc he promised me he was still coming. He wanted to give us nothing short of 110% and determined to get to the doctor to fix his back so he could be as mobile as we needed during our shoot that day. He heard the concern in my voice, but reassured me nothing could stop him from being there. After rushing around all morning to get better and ready for us, and despite him being in pain, he got to the location to prep before we even arrived & was ready to go! He did a PHENOMINAL shoot, a big smile on his face and gave me 200% the ENTIRE time! The way he handled that situation and his commitment to us meant everything and truly showed how much he cares.
    We did our engagement shoot in Brooklyn with him & Bet. They literally stayed out all night with us until we were happy and felt like we checked all of our boxes w/outfit changes and locations. Their vibe and energy was everything we needed for the day and more! My fiancé and I felt like we’d been friends with them forever! They made it into this fun experience wandering around Brooklyn, being silly, being romantic, laughing nonstop, capturing the perfect moments amongst the most breathtaking backgrounds. They knew all the good spots and came up with all sorts of creative ideas. We had originally only planned for daylight shots thinking we would be done early, but we were having such a good time that we stayed shooting way into the night. And even though we didn’t prep Tony to bring the equipment to shoot nighttime lighting, Tony and Bet improvised together and didn’t stop until they got the shots they knew we would love with the city lights and skyline behind us. There was a point where their shoes were getting soaked b/c they ventured out onto the rocks at the edge of the East River to get the epic shots we needed! That whole scenario between the 2 of them working so hard together to execute this mission for us was straight-up commitment!!!
    On top of that, wet feet and all, they went the extra mile with nothing but positive attitudes to drive us to another location to get this one last shot that was super sentimental to me even though I was probably keeping them out way past their bedtime.
    And at the end….The photos came out INCREDIBLE! When I say I could not be happier I truly mean it. My heart is so full looking at the shots of the whole night and thinking back on how much fun we all had together! I could not be more pumped to have Tony with me on my wedding day (and I really hope he brings Bett!!❤️ ). Their energy is everything you want to have on the happiest day of your life. They are so much more than photographers, and the memories they captured for us are absolutely priceless. THANK YOU SO MUCH TONY & BET!!! JOE AND I LOVE YOU!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ada Photography Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2499
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• 691 Middle Country Road Selden, 11784 See on map
    6319298253 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ada Photography Studio)

Ada Photography Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ada Photography Studio include in the starting price?

Ada Photography Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day

What photography services does Ada Photography Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

Ada Photography Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ada Photography Studio offer?

Ada Photography Studio offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ada Photography Studio offer?

Ada Photography Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ada Photography Studio offer for wedding events?

Ada Photography Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ada Photography Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ada Photography Studio is recommended by 88% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.5 in quality of service, 4.5 in average response time, 4.5 in flexibility, 4.5 in professionalism and 4.5 in value.