230 Reviews for Ada Photography Studio

Destination / Travel (3)
Custom Graphics (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
230 Ada Photography Studio Reviews

Where to begin Toni was absolutely amazing and knew exactly what to do from getting ready for the morning of to the end of the night he captured every picture we asked for. They were so amazing and you didn’t even know they were there we still enjoyed our night and they made it so magical I can’t wait to see the photos! Mike our videographer was absolutely amazing as well all the detail that went into filming was amazing and they just were all so positive and made you feel so comfortable! Thank you ADA from the bottom of our hearts for everything you did for us we can’t wait to see everything! We had a magical day celebrating with you! Love Mr & Mrs Saunders

Profile Picture Tara, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

ADA was perfection! Our photographer Erica was amazing! She was on time and got every single picture we wanted. She was not in our faces, she let us enjoy our day and made sure we got to eat and be present within our wedding and not running around for photos. We had first reveal photos done and ADA made everything easy and it was the most amazing moment of our lives. They were also reasonably priced and gave us everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Liability Insurance

I had ADA take pictures for my sweet 16. They did such a wonderful job! Especially the photographer, Conrad. He was so respectful and meticulous! I have pictures from every single aspect of my party, even of the food! The pictures are fantastic! And, ADA is very attentive and responsive. I received my pictures in a reasonable time frame. I would definitely recommend ADA to my friends and family. Everyone at the party loved Conrad, the photographer, and the pictures taken!

Alexa Paiva

Profile Picture Alexa, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Graphics, Slideshow, Albums, Thank You Cards

I loved loved ADA Studios, they were so easy to work with, and definitely made my daughter feel like a princess on her Sweet 15 on 11/25/17, Loved the work they did and they were so sweet! If I could give more then 5 stars i would, they are top notch!

Profile Picture Yenny, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used ADA photography for our wedding on November 18, 2017. Our photographer Thomas was perfect in every way. He called me the week before our wedding to go over the wedding party, the family and any other “must have” shots. He made a list and confirmed the list before we hung up and told me he would see me that morning at my house. We told him that we didn’t want to feel like celebrities. We wanted the pictures we wanted, but to be able to enjoy the day without feeling overwhelmed by pictures. He did exactly that. He was always around when needed, but blended in to the crowd while we were enjoying our day. He checked in with us to make sure the list we had created was completed, which was great! I didn’t have to worry about forgetting any of those "must have" pictures. I even had guests tell me how great Thomas was! They never felt like he was intrusive during our celebration. ADA and Thomas captured all our special moments. We can’t stop looking at our pictures! We couldn’t be any happier and wouldn’t change a thing!

Profile Picture Carlee, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

worked with lee for my wedding he showed up early than we had planned and was very through with all the pictures we took with a somewhat big wedding party. also got the pictures to me quickly after the wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums

We had a great experience with ADA, from our first meeting with Helen until the very last photo on our wedding day!!!! It was clear that they valued us as customers! Our photographer HUGO was AMAZING! He was working so hard, and ALL of our shots came out phenomenal!!!! I don't know how to pick my album photos because I love them all!!!! He was fun, personable, and professional. I highly recommend both ADA Studio and HUGO!!!!!! Check out our pics!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/14/17, 1 Review
3.0

I have a mix review on ADA. When I first signed with them I couldn't be happier. My engagement shoot was beautiful even though if you don't book fast you get left with little options of dates to choose from. I did mine on the peconic farm which was very pretty. Hugo was very nice and accommodating. Now when it came to my Wedding day and after that's another story. Anthony and Joe were our photographers. They were very kind to me and my family. But you don't get to speak with them until 2 days before your wedding. On the day of Anthony was very nice and worked with us but what was frustrating is that I had to tell him every photo shot I wanted. I'm sorry but as a photographer on my wedding day I shouldn't have to tell you what I want and where I should pose. That's what the pre-wedding call should be focused on. He only took pictures based on me telling where and when. Which was upsetting after because I had so much going through my head. How am I suppose to remember every shot I want when I am the bride dealing with the day. I specifically emailed Helen the coordinator of all of this a list before hand. So that was a absolute disappointment since there was a lot of pictures I didn't get to take at my venue because I just forgot to get Anthony's attention. I am only saying this too so that no other Bride has to have this regret. As for the Video we had another Joe he was great! They were all professional but just wish they cared more about prepping the shots before the day off and leaving it all on the bride and groom. My other complaint is the office staff at Selden. They are extremely nasty whenever you reach out to them. I'm sure a lot of Brides call everyday but be professional and don't act annoyed every time I ask a question. I hated communicating with Helen and Danielle they were not nice at all. Would I recommend ADA to any of my friends probably not. But lesson learned just wish it wasn't a lesson I had to learn on the most important day of my life.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Proofs, Thank You Cards

ADA studio is hands down the best photography company in the business! We found them last year when I was doing a friends bridal party for hair and make up and they were so attentive and awesome I just knew we had to have them for our big day! We picked photographers Lee & Hugo and had Eric and James for video. The most talented group out there you can really tell they love what they do and have so much fun while doing it! Thank you for the best day of our lives

Profile Picture Jill, 10/7/17, 1 Review
4.3

Used Ada Studios for my daughter’s wedding 8/3/17 and did a fabulous job. We had 2 photographers a videographer and an assistant they were great so many pictures and one better than the other Hugo and Lee were photographers and Mike was videographer. All very professional I would recommend to anyone. Patty G

Profile Picture Patty , 8/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hugo from ADA was amazing. He captured every moment and we can't thank him enough for documenting the best day of our lives. We love our pictures. We did our engagement shoot with Tony and we absolutely love those pictures as well. You're in great hands with ADA!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards

There are not enough words to express how pleased I am with this company. ADA studio is truly the most amazing photography company. My husband and I did so much research regarding photographers and fell in love with ADA the minute we met with them. Helen was so informative when explaining the packages available to us and really showed us the quality of work that this company is capable of. Boy was she 100% correct. She really made us feel so comfortable with choosing ADA and we are so beyond happy that we did. It all began when we got out engagement shoot at the BROOKLYN BRIDGE. We met with our photo journalist HUGO and were so pleased with his work. After seeing our engagement photos, we knew we were going to get amazing wedding photos! And we did! Our photographer Tony was absolutely amazing. He was so funny and knew all the right poses to make us look beautiful on our wedding day! He, Hugo and our lighting assistant arrived right on time and got right to work. They really transformed my hotel room and truly captured the best moments. They made us feel so special that day and I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work. They worked with us for almost 12 hours and had a smile on their face the entire day. It poured the whole day and they were able to capture the most magnificent photos! They are so professional and know exactly what to do even when the weather was not cooperating. They made us laugh and really captured the best moments of the day. We will cherish our photo's forever! I will recommend this vendor forever and ever!!! Thank you ADA for the most beautiful photos!!!

Profile Picture Ali, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and I can't wait to work with them again.

Profile Picture User6152806, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm getting married in 2017 and I booked ADA with Jess at the Syosset office in June. I have had several interactions with Tony, Jess and the rest of the staff at ADA in the time since and my experience has been nothing less than phenomenal. They are super understanding and accommodating; always willing to answer questions and have discussions. The more of their work that I see the more excited that I get to see my photos one day! I'm so happy that my future husband and I chose ADA as our photographer/videography.

Profile Picture Geena, 7/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Slideshow, Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards

I choose an all inclusive wedding package that gave me a choice of ADA and another photography company. Initially just based off of the websites, I was leaning towards the other company. (ADA has since updated their website) However upon meeting with both studios that day, I felt that ADA was more professional and prepared to take me as a client. I met with Helen to go over package options and she went through EVERYTHING with me. Helen was very accommodating when I told her the kind of picture styles I liked and she made sure to match me with the right photographers. I had Lee, Hugo and a videographer which I forgot his name (sorry!), They were all great. I texted Lee some pics from IG that I liked and I felt that the day of the wedding he was trying really hard to get me those types of pics exactly. The guests compared them to paparazzi because they were there at every turn, making sure not to miss a moment. At the time it felt exhausting but I recognized the effort and appreciated them for it. Especially now that we have our pictures and we have so many good ones to go through. I took off half a star for 2 reasons. 1) I feel like the photographer, in trying to capture beautiful pics should point out when hair/makeup etc gets out of place, or shoot from a diff direction to not capture the flaw. My curls were all coming out due to the humidity and there are pics that I can't even look at because I think my hair looks so bad. 2) I was not happy with my engagement pictures at all...The style was just not what I wanted. BUT 5 stars on professionalism and flexibility because when Helen heard I wasn't happy she was willing to give me a redo with another photographer. Unfortunately I don't live on LI anymore so it was hard for us to come down and take her up on her offer. But it was much appreciated. All in all Im really glad I had the team I had there that day and I love my pictures! Cant wait to see my video!

Profile Picture Darlene, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Proofs

ADA was such a great studio to work with! Keith was an amazing photographer! He is so talented and knew exactly what kind of pictures we were looking for. He was so easygoing but also very professional. My bridal party cannot say enough great things about him and his assistant, Mercedes! My husband and I got married at Larkfield and he knew that place so well, he knew exactly where the best shots would be! I would highly recommend ADA and Keith to everyone.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Everything was amazing! We had a package through the venue and were worried but as soon as we met Helen we knew we had the right photographers. She was amazing to talk to and was so helpful. For the day of the wedding I had Steve he was so much fun and really put me at ease, he was able to get all the photos of me and my family in no time at all. My wife had Lee who really was efficient, we got so many amzing photos. The pair worked really well at the ceremony and reception. We couldn't have asked for better photograhers.

Profile Picture Breanne, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lee was the photographer for our wedding and did an amazing job! We ended up with 1300 beautiful pictures! His assistant was so much fun and so helpful. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and huge part of that was the amazing experience a I had with Lee and his assistant. I also had photos done before the wedding by the owner who was also great to work with!! Everyone I dealt with at ADA was wonderful.

Profile Picture Mindy, 5/26/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

We used ADA Studios for photography and videography for our wedding on Friday May 19, 2017. From our first meeting with Helen at the Selden office we knew we would book with them. We have 2 kids so our budget is tight but Helen gave us exactly what we were looking for and fit our budget perfectly. Our photographer was Lee and we LOVED him! He called us a couple of days before our event to go over our vision and if we had any pictures that were important for us to have. When Lee, his assistant and the videographer showed up at my hotel before the wedding, my nerves were getting the best of me. We were running behind with hair and makeup (of course!) and the limo was on the way. Lee's assistant pulled me aside and gave me a "pep talk" that turned my mood right around. All three of the crew listened to our wants and needs and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. They even had patience towards the end when the bridal party started to get a little rowdy. I was pleasantly surprised at the speed in which we received our proofs. Other friends told me they didn't receive their pictures for months but we received a flash drive with all our pictures 2-3 weeks after our event date.

Photographs are the most important part of your day. You spend all this money and want to make sure you have great pictures to remember the day. ADA Studios exceeded my expectations. I will recommend ADA Studios to any and everybody we know!

Profile Picture Juleesa, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Slideshow

We got married on May 7th, 2017 and I have to say... I was impressed! Photographer Lee, videographer Stefano, and the assistant Jessica (need an assistant!) made an excellent team between communication and getting every photo I asked for plus more on our wedding day! They really did a phenomenal job with timing while taking photos in every location asked for ...Very efficient and professional as well on telling others how to stand and position themselves.
I highly recommend ADA studio in Selden, especially this team for weddings and beyond!!
I will be using them again for my future events :)

Profile Picture Rene, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards

My husband, our families and I were extremely happy with ADA Studios. We were able to have Tony and Hugo to capture all of our photos. Both Tony and Hugo arrived at each location on time, and within minutes were taking pictures all around. Once we were altogether they worked seamlessly together to capture different angles on photos. It poured until church ended, and Tony was quick to notice and get us out for pictures before it started to rain again. Tony was ambitious and got us over to our desired picture location and we were able to get all of our pictures taken without any further rain. There were plenty of pictures to choose from, pictures of all of our family and friends, and it was all was done in a smooth manner without any abrupt interruptions. I would definitely recommend ADA Studios for future customers! Thank you ADA! Lyndsay & Bill Anderson

Profile Picture lyndsay, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I used ADA Studio for our Wedding on April 22nd 2017. Even before the wedding they were super helpful. Emailing us seeing if we need help with anything. We would highly recommend to requesting Lee. He was amazing and very professional.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really loved Ada !! We signed our contract with Helen. The price was so reasonable compared to other price quotes I received. If you shop around you will know what im talking about. Our engagement pics came out amazing !! The day of the wedding we had Lee and Mas. I told them I hate taking pics because I do and they made me feel comfortable. Mas was hysterical he made me laugh all day. They were so professional my dad was constantly in their way taking his own pics and they never told him to move or anything. These guys are with you all day !! I would def recommend to give them more of a tip that is recommended. Our wedding pics came out amazing as well ! I wanted to edit a portion out of our video and spoke to Helen she said she was more then happy to do that for me. So they do work with you ! I have already had 2 of my friends book with ADA and would recommend to everyone ! They were great !

Profile Picture User5639423, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs

Managing an 18 person bridal party and 6 flower girls is no easy feat. ADA handled everything professionally and our pictures came out great.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ada Studio was amazing from the very first phone call through the wedding and weeks following. Lee was professional and really put the time in during our wedding to capture each moment so perfectly. I cannot stop looking through the photos. I especially love the way some of the photos were black and white with a splash of color….just beautiful! HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

Profile Picture Danielle , 4/8/17, 1 Review