239 Reviews for Ada Photography Studio

Liability Insurance (4)
Custom Graphics (3)
Destination / Travel (3)
239 Ada Photography Studio Reviews

We had a great experience with ADA. Helen worked with us to put together a package that was exactly what we were looking for. On the day of our wedding we had some unexpected April snow. That didn’t stop Lee, our amazing photographer, or Eric, his equally amazing assistant. They told us that if we didn’t mind trudging through the snow, neither did they. The snow was a blessing because they got some beautiful shots. All the pictures came out great and we have received compliments from so many of our guests. Both Lee and Eric have great personalities and helped make our special day perfect.

Profile Picture John, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved the services provided by ADA Photography! We had 1 photographer included in our wedding package, but opted to get an additional photographer and assistant. Special thanks to Lee the photographer, Hugo the photographer, and Eric their assistant. Also thanks to Helen, who patiently reviewed the options ADA provided, and gave us advise based on what we were looking to get out of the day.
We would definitely recommend opting to get the assistant, as it really helps the photographer focus on getting the best shot. Eric (the assistant) really seemed to bust his butt for the 2 photographers (and for us) to help ensure the best quality pictures. The 2 photographers, Lee and Hugo, were fun to work with and really know their stuff. Our pictures came out beautiful and we received compliments from all our friends and family who have seen it thus far. We’ve even had someone ask us who we used because they were in love with the pictures so much.
The photographers struck a nice balance of shooting lots of photos (which is what we wanted), but also letting us enjoy our day. I think this is extremely important. You want to get beautiful shots, but you have to remember to enjoy the event itself. Lee and Hugo definitely struck the perfect balance for this.
As for the photos themselves, words can’t really describe the amazing shots they took for us. I would recommend going into ADA and seeing for yourself what an awesome job their staff does!

Profile Picture Scott, 3/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married 3/24/2018. We can’t thank ADA photography enough. Hugo and Erik did an amazing job they made all our dreams come true.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards

My Husband and I are a second wedding couple. When we booked ADA were were excited and wanted to have the wedding we didn't have before and the wedding I have always dreamed of. ADA Studies were courteous, accommodating, professional, flexible and showed top of the line customer service. Starting with Helen on the phone, assuring us the best packages and prices, to Lee The photographer, Erick the Videographer and the assistant. They were the the boldest & most talented photographer trio around. Their unique vision captured our wedding in a style that reflects us, the love for each other and the emotions that our guest experience through out our special day. Our story is reflected in each shot, candid moments we will forever hold in our hearts. There is nothing that Lee and Eric cannot accomplish with a camera & their creative spirits.
Upon arrival on the day of our wedding they begin to capture the special moments that we will treasure forever. From the dressing up of myself and bridesmaids, to my husband and groomsmen, the ceremony, cocktail hour, special shots, candid moments, sweet moments, first dance, my husband sweet look towards me spelling "I love you", the cutting of the cake, dancing and fun...What else can I say...they capture it all and I am in love with my wedding pictures.

I strongly recommend ADA studios. You will not regret contracting their services.

Photos
Profile Picture Rose, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Custom Graphics

Thomas and Christopher were SO amazing to work with! They were organized on time and not only were they friendly and efficient, they took really gorgeous photos! Thomas and Christopher really did get so many meaningful shots and seeing them left me speechless with emotion. I still can't believe they were able to capture so much and we still had so much time to speak with our guests, dance and really enjoy our special day! They really did an outrageous job! We absolutely LOVE our photos! Thank you for such high quality service!

Photo
Profile Picture Mercedes, 2/18/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Where to begin Toni was absolutely amazing and knew exactly what to do from getting ready for the morning of to the end of the night he captured every picture we asked for. They were so amazing and you didn’t even know they were there we still enjoyed our night and they made it so magical I can’t wait to see the photos! Mike our videographer was absolutely amazing as well all the detail that went into filming was amazing and they just were all so positive and made you feel so comfortable! Thank you ADA from the bottom of our hearts for everything you did for us we can’t wait to see everything! We had a magical day celebrating with you! Love Mr & Mrs Saunders

Profile Picture Tara, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We could not be happier with your company and more specifically the team that you sent for our wedding on January 19, 2018 at the Fox Hollow. Lee and Hugo were phenomenal! We actually saw them both hard at work at our cousin's wedding last August (Gurriera/Boyd Wedding) and were thrilled to get them both for our special day. But at our wedding they seriously exceeded all expectations (and we had high expectations). Lee called me the day before the wedding and asked what kinds of photos I would like taken so he knew what to focus on. It was such a pleasure that he took into account what I wanted and what was important to me. He wanted to know what family and friends would be in attendance so he could make sure he took pictures of those individuals. Lee was truly spectacular and I couldn't have asked for better! He was amazing. Hugo was with my husband as he and the groomsmen got ready. He was a lot of fun and they had a blast taking "getting ready" pictures with him prior to the start of the wedding.

When it was time for the ceremony, both Lee and Hugo were hard at work, making sure they captured every special second of our magical day. Hugo added some really cool artist flavors to his photos which created a really neat touch to our photos. Lee focused on what was important to me - getting the best shots and getting the pictures with family afterwards.

During the reception at the Fox Hollow, these guys really knew their stuff. They knew all the right spots to take those picture perfect photos. We were all over the grounds of the Fox Hollow and we have some remarkable photos as a result! They stuck with us to the very end and before leaving, they asked what else they could do to make sure our special day was complete. After getting everything we could ever ask for, they finished. They are truly remarkable and the best.

Profile Picture Maria, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards

My husband and I got married on 12-16-17 and ADA Studios was simply amazing. Tony was our photographer and he went ABOVE AND BEYOND to capture the most beautiful photos of our wedding, especially winter wonderland photos. I am so thrilled with how everything came out and so beyond happy with their service!!!

Profile Picture User7295347, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards

ADA was perfection! Our photographer Erica was amazing! She was on time and got every single picture we wanted. She was not in our faces, she let us enjoy our day and made sure we got to eat and be present within our wedding and not running around for photos. We had first reveal photos done and ADA made everything easy and it was the most amazing moment of our lives. They were also reasonably priced and gave us everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Liability Insurance

My wedding was December 2 2017. My photographers were Tony and Luis and they were awesome! They were so much fun and did an amazing job! I had a 5 hour gap inbeteen the ceremony and reception and they found beautiful places to go to take pictures! My pictures came out beautifully. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Dina, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Liability Insurance

I had ADA take pictures for my sweet 16. They did such a wonderful job! Especially the photographer, Conrad. He was so respectful and meticulous! I have pictures from every single aspect of my party, even of the food! The pictures are fantastic! And, ADA is very attentive and responsive. I received my pictures in a reasonable time frame. I would definitely recommend ADA to my friends and family. Everyone at the party loved Conrad, the photographer, and the pictures taken!

Alexa Paiva

Profile Picture Alexa, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Graphics, Slideshow, Albums, Thank You Cards

I loved loved ADA Studios, they were so easy to work with, and definitely made my daughter feel like a princess on her Sweet 15 on 11/25/17, Loved the work they did and they were so sweet! If I could give more then 5 stars i would, they are top notch!

Profile Picture Yenny, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used ADA photography for our wedding on November 18, 2017. Our photographer Thomas was perfect in every way. He called me the week before our wedding to go over the wedding party, the family and any other “must have” shots. He made a list and confirmed the list before we hung up and told me he would see me that morning at my house. We told him that we didn’t want to feel like celebrities. We wanted the pictures we wanted, but to be able to enjoy the day without feeling overwhelmed by pictures. He did exactly that. He was always around when needed, but blended in to the crowd while we were enjoying our day. He checked in with us to make sure the list we had created was completed, which was great! I didn’t have to worry about forgetting any of those "must have" pictures. I even had guests tell me how great Thomas was! They never felt like he was intrusive during our celebration. ADA and Thomas captured all our special moments. We can’t stop looking at our pictures! We couldn’t be any happier and wouldn’t change a thing!

Profile Picture Carlee, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used ADA Studio for my wedding on October 20, 2017. Helen suggested that I go onto their Facebook page to view the work of the various photographers that they have since most of them were available on my date at the time I was booking. I instantly fell in love with Hugo’s work. On my wedding day Hugo and his assistant Eric were punctual and amazing. Hugo made sure to get pictures of everything that I wanted. He is personable and makes you feel comfortable as he photographs you. Hugo is very creative while posing you. He went above and beyond for me and my husband. I am very happy with my pictures!

Profile Picture Karla, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

worked with lee for my wedding he showed up early than we had planned and was very through with all the pictures we took with a somewhat big wedding party. also got the pictures to me quickly after the wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums

We had a great experience with ADA, from our first meeting with Helen until the very last photo on our wedding day!!!! It was clear that they valued us as customers! Our photographer HUGO was AMAZING! He was working so hard, and ALL of our shots came out phenomenal!!!! I don't know how to pick my album photos because I love them all!!!! He was fun, personable, and professional. I highly recommend both ADA Studio and HUGO!!!!!! Check out our pics!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/14/17, 1 Review
3.0

I have a mix review on ADA. When I first signed with them I couldn't be happier. My engagement shoot was beautiful even though if you don't book fast you get left with little options of dates to choose from. I did mine on the peconic farm which was very pretty. Hugo was very nice and accommodating. Now when it came to my Wedding day and after that's another story. Anthony and Joe were our photographers. They were very kind to me and my family. But you don't get to speak with them until 2 days before your wedding. On the day of Anthony was very nice and worked with us but what was frustrating is that I had to tell him every photo shot I wanted. I'm sorry but as a photographer on my wedding day I shouldn't have to tell you what I want and where I should pose. That's what the pre-wedding call should be focused on. He only took pictures based on me telling where and when. Which was upsetting after because I had so much going through my head. How am I suppose to remember every shot I want when I am the bride dealing with the day. I specifically emailed Helen the coordinator of all of this a list before hand. So that was a absolute disappointment since there was a lot of pictures I didn't get to take at my venue because I just forgot to get Anthony's attention. I am only saying this too so that no other Bride has to have this regret. As for the Video we had another Joe he was great! They were all professional but just wish they cared more about prepping the shots before the day off and leaving it all on the bride and groom. My other complaint is the office staff at Selden. They are extremely nasty whenever you reach out to them. I'm sure a lot of Brides call everyday but be professional and don't act annoyed every time I ask a question. I hated communicating with Helen and Danielle they were not nice at all. Would I recommend ADA to any of my friends probably not. But lesson learned just wish it wasn't a lesson I had to learn on the most important day of my life.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Proofs, Thank You Cards

ADA studio is hands down the best photography company in the business! We found them last year when I was doing a friends bridal party for hair and make up and they were so attentive and awesome I just knew we had to have them for our big day! We picked photographers Lee & Hugo and had Eric and James for video. The most talented group out there you can really tell they love what they do and have so much fun while doing it! Thank you for the best day of our lives

Profile Picture Jill, 10/7/17, 1 Review
4.3

Used Ada Studios for my daughter’s wedding 8/3/17 and did a fabulous job. We had 2 photographers a videographer and an assistant they were great so many pictures and one better than the other Hugo and Lee were photographers and Mike was videographer. All very professional I would recommend to anyone. Patty G

Profile Picture Patty , 8/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hugo from ADA was amazing. He captured every moment and we can't thank him enough for documenting the best day of our lives. We love our pictures. We did our engagement shoot with Tony and we absolutely love those pictures as well. You're in great hands with ADA!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards

There are not enough words to express how pleased I am with this company. ADA studio is truly the most amazing photography company. My husband and I did so much research regarding photographers and fell in love with ADA the minute we met with them. Helen was so informative when explaining the packages available to us and really showed us the quality of work that this company is capable of. Boy was she 100% correct. She really made us feel so comfortable with choosing ADA and we are so beyond happy that we did. It all began when we got out engagement shoot at the BROOKLYN BRIDGE. We met with our photo journalist HUGO and were so pleased with his work. After seeing our engagement photos, we knew we were going to get amazing wedding photos! And we did! Our photographer Tony was absolutely amazing. He was so funny and knew all the right poses to make us look beautiful on our wedding day! He, Hugo and our lighting assistant arrived right on time and got right to work. They really transformed my hotel room and truly captured the best moments. They made us feel so special that day and I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work. They worked with us for almost 12 hours and had a smile on their face the entire day. It poured the whole day and they were able to capture the most magnificent photos! They are so professional and know exactly what to do even when the weather was not cooperating. They made us laugh and really captured the best moments of the day. We will cherish our photo's forever! I will recommend this vendor forever and ever!!! Thank you ADA for the most beautiful photos!!!

Profile Picture Ali, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and I can't wait to work with them again.

Profile Picture User6152806, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm getting married in 2017 and I booked ADA with Jess at the Syosset office in June. I have had several interactions with Tony, Jess and the rest of the staff at ADA in the time since and my experience has been nothing less than phenomenal. They are super understanding and accommodating; always willing to answer questions and have discussions. The more of their work that I see the more excited that I get to see my photos one day! I'm so happy that my future husband and I chose ADA as our photographer/videography.

Profile Picture Geena, 7/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Slideshow, Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards

I choose an all inclusive wedding package that gave me a choice of ADA and another photography company. Initially just based off of the websites, I was leaning towards the other company. (ADA has since updated their website) However upon meeting with both studios that day, I felt that ADA was more professional and prepared to take me as a client. I met with Helen to go over package options and she went through EVERYTHING with me. Helen was very accommodating when I told her the kind of picture styles I liked and she made sure to match me with the right photographers. I had Lee, Hugo and a videographer which I forgot his name (sorry!), They were all great. I texted Lee some pics from IG that I liked and I felt that the day of the wedding he was trying really hard to get me those types of pics exactly. The guests compared them to paparazzi because they were there at every turn, making sure not to miss a moment. At the time it felt exhausting but I recognized the effort and appreciated them for it. Especially now that we have our pictures and we have so many good ones to go through. I took off half a star for 2 reasons. 1) I feel like the photographer, in trying to capture beautiful pics should point out when hair/makeup etc gets out of place, or shoot from a diff direction to not capture the flaw. My curls were all coming out due to the humidity and there are pics that I can't even look at because I think my hair looks so bad. 2) I was not happy with my engagement pictures at all...The style was just not what I wanted. BUT 5 stars on professionalism and flexibility because when Helen heard I wasn't happy she was willing to give me a redo with another photographer. Unfortunately I don't live on LI anymore so it was hard for us to come down and take her up on her offer. But it was much appreciated. All in all Im really glad I had the team I had there that day and I love my pictures! Cant wait to see my video!

Profile Picture Darlene, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Proofs

ADA was such a great studio to work with! Keith was an amazing photographer! He is so talented and knew exactly what kind of pictures we were looking for. He was so easygoing but also very professional. My bridal party cannot say enough great things about him and his assistant, Mercedes! My husband and I got married at Larkfield and he knew that place so well, he knew exactly where the best shots would be! I would highly recommend ADA and Keith to everyone.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews