Ada Photography Studio Reviews

249 | Selden, NY

249 Reviews for Ada Photography Studio

249 Ada Photography Studio Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2018

ADA was my wedding photographer on 8/26/18 and they were nothing short of amazing!!! LEE, MIKE, ERIC, YUGO, and SAM went above and beyond for my husband and I - they all made sure we took so many beautiful pictures... They really tended to our every need and followed through with our every request even the silly ones. They had us laughing all day long!! They were so good to our bridal party and family - they also helped us keep the day flowing the way we needed so we could accomplish our goals on time- I cannot wait to get our pictures and video!! They were so friendly - Sam didn't stop attending to my needs the whole day! LEE I LOVE YOU!! TY SOOO MUCH!!!

Tara Granger · Married on 08/12/2018

Great experience!!

We used ADA studios for our wedding in August. Our initial meeting was with Minister Helen who sat with us and explained everything-it was such a great experience, we even ended up booking her to marry us-which made everything so easy the day of, since both Minister Helen and our photographer Lee had worked together so many times before they knew when to stop for the perfect picture. Lee was amazing in itself!!! We had a problem and my brother had to leave for an hour, he told Lee to not tell me and to keep me busy so I wouldn't stress out. So he was able to do all of our couple pictures while my brother was gone and i didn't even realize there was any problems and then worked around to get all the pictures with my family once my brother returned. Lee was also so accommodating with the poses I wanted, I emailed him with some of my ideas and he was able to re-inact them perfectly. I had 2 young children in my wedding and he was so good with them!! Never once getting frustrated with anyone. The weather was touch and go in the morning but thanks to Lee's quick thinking we were able to get all the shots I wanted in all the right places. I'm truly so happy that we chose ADA studios, our pictures are absolutely beautiful!!

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

My wife and I got married August 4th at East wind and it truly was a fairytale wedding.
    We had the most beautiful ceremony thanks to our Minister Helen. Helen is very personable, reliable and has creative ideas. The energy that day was amazing, along with Steve our photographer and Mike our videographer from ADA. My Wife and I along with our families loved them!!
    Ashley & Caitlin O.

Victoria · Married on 06/16/2018

ADA Studio was great! They were very accommodating with all of my requests. Tony and Hugo's were amazing and came out so beautiful. My husband and I are so thrilled with all of the pictures. Helen was great with coordinating everything with the photography and videography. She even performed our ceremony which was the perfect combination of heartfelt and funny.

Vicki · Married on 05/19/2018

We were married on May 19th and are extremely happy we went with ADA Photography for our photography and videography. When we initially sat down with Helen who made the whole process very easy for us. She gave us many choices and offered many ideas and suggestions. She asked all the right questions to help make our day a success.
    We could not have asked for a better photographer and videographer. Konrad and Eric, along with Anthony, the photo assistant were phenominal. Given the fact that it wad a cloudy, rainy day we had some doubts, but it went great! Konrad assured us they could work around the weather and they sure did.

We had a great time, they were easy going, but yet kept the momentum of the day going and we had fun along the way. We highly recommend ADA Studios for your event. Great job!!!

Denielle · Married on 05/19/2018

I loved working with Steve C! Not only are his photographs amazing but his positive attitude truest helped make the day amazing! He truly cares for her clients. I was able to show him pictures similar to what I wanted and he took every picture and ran with it! From the moment he walked into the house I knew he was a perfect fit. I would Absolutely recommend Steve C!!!

Ada Photography Studio 1

John · Married on 04/02/2018

We had a great experience with ADA. Helen worked with us to put together a package that was exactly what we were looking for. On the day of our wedding we had some unexpected April snow. That didn’t stop Lee, our amazing photographer, or Eric, his equally amazing assistant. They told us that if we didn’t mind trudging through the snow, neither did they. The snow was a blessing because they got some beautiful shots. All the pictures came out great and we have received compliments from so many of our guests. Both Lee and Eric have great personalities and helped make our special day perfect.

Scott · Married on 03/30/2018

We loved the services provided by ADA Photography! We had 1 photographer included in our wedding package, but opted to get an additional photographer and assistant. Special thanks to Lee the photographer, Hugo the photographer, and Eric their assistant. Also thanks to Helen, who patiently reviewed the options ADA provided, and gave us advise based on what we were looking to get out of the day.
    We would definitely recommend opting to get the assistant, as it really helps the photographer focus on getting the best shot. Eric (the assistant) really seemed to bust his butt for the 2 photographers (and for us) to help ensure the best quality pictures. The 2 photographers, Lee and Hugo, were fun to work with and really know their stuff. Our pictures came out beautiful and we received compliments from all our friends and family who have seen it thus far. We’ve even had someone ask us who we used because they were in love with the pictures so much.
    The photographers struck a nice balance of shooting lots of photos (which is what we wanted), but also letting us enjoy our day. I think this is extremely important. You want to get beautiful shots, but you have to remember to enjoy the event itself. Lee and Hugo definitely struck the perfect balance for this.
    As for the photos themselves, words can’t really describe the amazing shots they took for us. I would recommend going into ADA and seeing for yourself what an awesome job their staff does!

Ada Photography Studio 2
    Ada Photography Studio 3

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I got married 3/24/2018. We can’t thank ADA photography enough. Hugo and Erik did an amazing job they made all our dreams come true.

Ada Photography Studio 4
    Ada Photography Studio 5
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 02/18/2018

My Husband and I are a second wedding couple. When we booked ADA were were excited and wanted to have the wedding we didn't have before and the wedding I have always dreamed of. ADA Studies were courteous, accommodating, professional, flexible and showed top of the line customer service. Starting with Helen on the phone, assuring us the best packages and prices, to Lee The photographer, Erick the Videographer and the assistant. They were the the boldest & most talented photographer trio around. Their unique vision captured our wedding in a style that reflects us, the love for each other and the emotions that our guest experience through out our special day. Our story is reflected in each shot, candid moments we will forever hold in our hearts. There is nothing that Lee and Eric cannot accomplish with a camera & their creative spirits.
    Upon arrival on the day of our wedding they begin to capture the special moments that we will treasure forever. From the dressing up of myself and bridesmaids, to my husband and groomsmen, the ceremony, cocktail hour, special shots, candid moments, sweet moments, first dance, my husband sweet look towards me spelling "I love you", the cutting of the cake, dancing and fun...What else can I say...they capture it all and I am in love with my wedding pictures.

I strongly recommend ADA studios. You will not regret contracting their services.

Ada Photography Studio 6
    Ada Photography Studio 13
    Ada Photography Studio 14
    Ada Photography Studio 15

Mercedes · Married on 02/18/2018

Thomas and Christopher were SO amazing to work with! They were organized on time and not only were they friendly and efficient, they took really gorgeous photos! Thomas and Christopher really did get so many meaningful shots and seeing them left me speechless with emotion. I still can't believe they were able to capture so much and we still had so much time to speak with our guests, dance and really enjoy our special day! They really did an outrageous job! We absolutely LOVE our photos! Thank you for such high quality service!

Ada Photography Studio 16
    Ada Photography Studio 17
    Ada Photography Studio 18
    Ada Photography Studio 19
    Ada Photography Studio 20
    Ada Photography Studio 21
    Ada Photography Studio 22

Tara · Married on 01/19/2018

Where to begin Toni was absolutely amazing and knew exactly what to do from getting ready for the morning of to the end of the night he captured every picture we asked for. They were so amazing and you didn’t even know they were there we still enjoyed our night and they made it so magical I can’t wait to see the photos! Mike our videographer was absolutely amazing as well all the detail that went into filming was amazing and they just were all so positive and made you feel so comfortable! Thank you ADA from the bottom of our hearts for everything you did for us we can’t wait to see everything! We had a magical day celebrating with you! Love Mr & Mrs Saunders

Maria · Married on 01/19/2018

We could not be happier with your company and more specifically the team that you sent for our wedding on January 19, 2018 at the Fox Hollow. Lee and Hugo were phenomenal! We actually saw them both hard at work at our cousin's wedding last August (Gurriera/Boyd Wedding) and were thrilled to get them both for our special day. But at our wedding they seriously exceeded all expectations (and we had high expectations). Lee called me the day before the wedding and asked what kinds of photos I would like taken so he knew what to focus on. It was such a pleasure that he took into account what I wanted and what was important to me. He wanted to know what family and friends would be in attendance so he could make sure he took pictures of those individuals. Lee was truly spectacular and I couldn't have asked for better! He was amazing. Hugo was with my husband as he and the groomsmen got ready. He was a lot of fun and they had a blast taking "getting ready" pictures with him prior to the start of the wedding.

When it was time for the ceremony, both Lee and Hugo were hard at work, making sure they captured every special second of our magical day. Hugo added some really cool artist flavors to his photos which created a really neat touch to our photos. Lee focused on what was important to me - getting the best shots and getting the pictures with family afterwards.

During the reception at the Fox Hollow, these guys really knew their stuff. They knew all the right spots to take those picture perfect photos. We were all over the grounds of the Fox Hollow and we have some remarkable photos as a result! They stuck with us to the very end and before leaving, they asked what else they could do to make sure our special day was complete. After getting everything we could ever ask for, they finished. They are truly remarkable and the best.

• Soon2beMrs.

Jennifer · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I got married on 12-16-17 and ADA Studios was simply amazing. Tony was our photographer and he went ABOVE AND BEYOND to capture the most beautiful photos of our wedding, especially winter wonderland photos. I am so thrilled with how everything came out and so beyond happy with their service!!!

Kathryn · Married on 12/03/2017

ADA was perfection! Our photographer Erica was amazing! She was on time and got every single picture we wanted. She was not in our faces, she let us enjoy our day and made sure we got to eat and be present within our wedding and not running around for photos. We had first reveal photos done and ADA made everything easy and it was the most amazing moment of our lives. They were also reasonably priced and gave us everything we wanted.

Dina · Married on 12/02/2017

My wedding was December 2 2017. My photographers were Tony and Luis and they were awesome! They were so much fun and did an amazing job! I had a 5 hour gap inbeteen the ceremony and reception and they found beautiful places to go to take pictures! My pictures came out beautifully. Highly recommended!!!

Alexa · Married on 12/01/2017

I had ADA take pictures for my sweet 16. They did such a wonderful job! Especially the photographer, Conrad. He was so respectful and meticulous! I have pictures from every single aspect of my party, even of the food! The pictures are fantastic! And, ADA is very attentive and responsive. I received my pictures in a reasonable time frame. I would definitely recommend ADA to my friends and family. Everyone at the party loved Conrad, the photographer, and the pictures taken!

Alexa Paiva

• Y

Yenny · Married on 11/25/2017

I loved loved ADA Studios, they were so easy to work with, and definitely made my daughter feel like a princess on her Sweet 15 on 11/25/17, Loved the work they did and they were so sweet! If I could give more then 5 stars i would, they are top notch!

Ada Photography Studio 23
    Ada Photography Studio 24
    Ada Photography Studio 25
  • F

flor · Married on 11/24/2017

We booked Eric and Lee to take the photos and video for my sweet 16 and the work was phenomenal. They showed up to the house on time and had so many ideas for poses and looks, I was so thrilled. The images were just breath taking, they were able to capture every aspect of the best day of my life!

Carlee · Married on 11/18/2017

We used ADA photography for our wedding on November 18, 2017. Our photographer Thomas was perfect in every way. He called me the week before our wedding to go over the wedding party, the family and any other “must have” shots. He made a list and confirmed the list before we hung up and told me he would see me that morning at my house. We told him that we didn’t want to feel like celebrities. We wanted the pictures we wanted, but to be able to enjoy the day without feeling overwhelmed by pictures. He did exactly that. He was always around when needed, but blended in to the crowd while we were enjoying our day. He checked in with us to make sure the list we had created was completed, which was great! I didn’t have to worry about forgetting any of those "must have" pictures. I even had guests tell me how great Thomas was! They never felt like he was intrusive during our celebration. ADA and Thomas captured all our special moments. We can’t stop looking at our pictures! We couldn’t be any happier and wouldn’t change a thing!

Karla · Married on 10/20/2017

I used ADA Studio for my wedding on October 20, 2017. Helen suggested that I go onto their Facebook page to view the work of the various photographers that they have since most of them were available on my date at the time I was booking. I instantly fell in love with Hugo’s work. On my wedding day Hugo and his assistant Eric were punctual and amazing. Hugo made sure to get pictures of everything that I wanted. He is personable and makes you feel comfortable as he photographs you. Hugo is very creative while posing you. He went above and beyond for me and my husband. I am very happy with my pictures!

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2017

worked with lee for my wedding he showed up early than we had planned and was very through with all the pictures we took with a somewhat big wedding party. also got the pictures to me quickly after the wedding.

Jill · Married on 10/07/2017

ADA studio is hands down the best photography company in the business! We found them last year when I was doing a friends bridal party for hair and make up and they were so attentive and awesome I just knew we had to have them for our big day! We picked photographers Lee & Hugo and had Eric and James for video. The most talented group out there you can really tell they love what they do and have so much fun while doing it! Thank you for the best day of our lives

Erin · Married on 09/10/2017

had a great experience with ADA photography from start to end. They were always responsive and on top of their game. Very happy with the photos, video and photo favors we had for our wedding.!!

Emma · Married on 09/09/2017

We had a great experience with ADA, from our first meeting with Helen until the very last photo on our wedding day!!!! It was clear that they valued us as customers! Our photographer HUGO was AMAZING! He was working so hard, and ALL of our shots came out phenomenal!!!! I don't know how to pick my album photos because I love them all!!!! He was fun, personable, and professional. I highly recommend both ADA Studio and HUGO!!!!!! Check out our pics!

Ada Photography Studio 26