55 Reviews for Imagine Studios

Video (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
54 Imagine Studios Reviews

We are so happy that we chose Imagine Studios for our wedding day! When I first met Lia, her photos blew me away, they were all stunning. We had asked Lia to do our engagement shoot, and she was wonderful. She made us feel so comfortable with taking pictures and they came out beautiful. Lia came to my house the day of our wedding and could not have been more accommodating. She loved taking pictures of my bridal party. Lia and her team did an outstanding job. We were so worried about it raining, and she kept reassuring me that it wouldn’t and that this lighting would be spectacular for pictures. She constantly put me and Michael at ease and we cannot wait to see how our wedding pictures will come out. We would highly recommend Imagine Studios.

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Imagine Studios just photographed my recent wedding and they were amazing to work with. We had Maria as our lead photographer and she was so pleasant and professional to have with us on such an important day. We received over 100 teaser photos within two weeks of the wedding day and one photo is better than the next! Maria has such an artistic eye!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

Upon looking into photography services for my wedding, I instantly loved Imagine Studios the second I logged onto their website. Their quality of photographs was amazing and I was so happy that we were able to book them for our wedding. During the wedding day, we had Lia and Maria, and another photographer. My husband, already having been in another wedding earlier in June, commented to me privately that he could not believe how professional, and how talented the photographers were. They were familiar with our venue, and where the best areas to take photographs were. They were flexible on locations, especially because it was a bit chilly that morning, and there was not a lot of sunshine. I am so excited to be able to see the photos they took. I would highly recommend Imagine Studios if you are looking for professional, kind and talented photographers.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Lia and her team are. I loved Lia's work from the first moment I saw it. Her talent is beyond amazing. She is super easy to work with, makes you feel very comfortable and is extremely helpful and sweet. I have only received the teasers so far since my wedding was less than 4 weeks ago, but I am overwhelmingly happy at how beautiful they all came out. I have received numerous compliments on how beautiful the pictures are. I cannot wait to continue working with Lia to receive all of our proofs, develop our album and video, and design our thank you cards. I highly recommend Lia and her team to make your photo and video dreams come to life. Imagine Studios is the best of the best!

Photo
Profile Picture Nicole, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so happy that we chose Imagine Studios for our wedding photos and video. We immediately knew we wanted Lia after looking at some other weddings she did. The photos are stunning. Lia was efficient and organized and you can tell that she and her team have lots of experience. She communicated with us before the wedding and gave us suggestions about where to take photos and different options to consider. Her team (Nelson and Erin) kept us in great spirits throughout all of the pre-wedding photos and made sure everyone was looking great. She was there throughout the whole night capturing every moment. We cannot wait to see our photos and video and highly recommend Imagine Studios for any special event!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

We love Lia & her team! Lia did such a BEAUTIFUL job on our engagement photos and our wedding photos ! We only saw the teasers so far for our wedding photos, but we can't help but to keep scrolling through them. She focuses on details and worked well with organizing my bridal party/family in getting our photos done throughout the day. We continue to receive compliments from all of our friends and family how gorgeous and beautiful our wedding photos are. We are happy to know that we can always look back at our wedding day with beautiful picture memories. Thanks to Lia & her team who are all very sweet; and a pleasure to be around and work with! :)

Profile Picture Angela, 11/26/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

After seeing a relative's wedding album and the wonderfully creative and artistic photos, Lia Diaz was our first and only choice of photographer. She captured the essence of each moment using unique angles and shadows and yet was never intrusive or obvious during either the ceremony or the reception. I highly recommend this vendor. Good value, beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia, Nelson & Maria are incredibly talented, professional and friendly. They captured every moment from our wedding day. We will forever cherish these beautiful memories. It was a pleasure working with them.

Profile Picture User7517830, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Imagine studios is amazing ! I am ecstatic with how our engagement and wedding pictures came out! All of our guests were in awe as well with all that they captured that day! Highly recommend them! Definitely worth their prices and you will not be disappointed! Remember, you're pictures and video will be all you have to re-enact that special day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia is amazing! Our pictures came out gorgeous & she is so easy to work with. She is very responsive and flexible. I highly recommend Imagine Studios!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/2/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

My husband and I cannot rave enough about Imagine Studios! We were married at Land's End and our pictures are absolutely stunning and more than we could have asked for. My husband's biggest fear was missing out on our cocktail hour and taking pictures instead. Lia, Nelson, and Maria worked so efficiently together that we were able to take most of our pictures beforehand after our "first look" so that we could fully enjoy our entire wedding day. We cannot rave enough about their service and professionalism. Lia and her team made us all feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our friends and family were amazed by how artistic and beautiful our wedding photos turned out. We would 100% recommend Imagine Studios to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't express enough how amazing and talented out photographer Maria is. I knew from the minute we met her we were in good hands. She is beyond sweet and easy to communicate with. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement photos and even more so on our wedding day. She gives great direction but not too much. Lia was great with working with our budget as well. We haven't gotten our photos back yet from our wedding but I am so confident they will be perfect! I'm so glad we chose them to be part of our wedding day team!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia was an excellent photographer to work with. She made the whole day god Wellesley and did not intrude in any way on our soecial moments. The pictures she captured are beyond beautiful and we have been receiving compliments on them for months. Her style was the perfect mix of traditional and modern for us. We can not wait to receive our album!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia and Nelson were a pleasure to work with. They were professional and easy to work with. Our proofs are beautiful and we can't wait to see our album and video. Our guests raved about the magnificent thank you notes. We would highly recommend Imagine Studios.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia was great from beginning to end. She was wonderful to work with and all of the photos came out beautiful.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Imagine studios was wonderful to work with. Lea and her assistant were amazing. They were professional and prepared. They really knew thier business! They took all the photos I wanted and did so in the alloted time. They were on time and so pleasent through out the entire day. I would highly recommend them to anyone need romantic elegant photos for thier event.

Profile Picture Allessandra, 5/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia is absolutely amazing!! She is extremely talented and such a sweetheart she made the whole process a joy & her team was fantastic on the big day! I highly recommend using Imagine Studios you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Imagine Studios is the best photography studio around. Lia is extremely easy to work with and really knows her stuff and angles. The day of our wedding she made my husband and I feel like celebrities. She even surprised us wedding a teaser album full of photos from our wedding, a welcome surprise as we weren't expecting photos that quickly. The packages offered by Imagine Studios are unbeatable and the work quality is outstanding! Thank you again Lia for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture User6667722, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Lia and her staff were absolutely amazing. I knew from the style of her pictures that I would love every second of the experience and she did not disappoint. Lia was a pleasure to work with and she kept it fun while getting A LOT of great shots. The photos were stunning! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Imagine studios fulfilled my expectations and more. They took all of the shots that I requested and then some. Their talent is unmatched. I would highly recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding. I already know that some of my younger family members said that they would use imagine studios when their time comes to get married.

Profile Picture User3790305, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I think the stars speak for themselves, but I will just reiterate what a pleasure it was and has been working with Imagine Studios. Maria, our photographer made the best of a rainy day and even offered to do a re-shoot on a sunny day for free! And Lia is wonderful and made every step easy. Our pictures were posted promptly and our thank you cards were in our hands 2 months after the wedding - wow!

Profile Picture Sonja, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia and staff did an amazing job at our wedding. They were all a pleasure to work with and captured amazing shots. She very easily accessible throughout the whole process. Her videographer (her husband) and staff were also very friendly and extremely professional. They were at both houses early for pictures/video and were the last to leave the night of the wedding. We highly recommend Imagine Studios for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jeanna, 7/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the minute we met Lia we new instantly and trusted fully that she would capture all the magic of the day. Its been a pleasure working with her, she did a great job for us, catching all of those special details of our event. The creativity and effort that Lia put into our pictures was phenomenal. We are so appreciative of her service. Thank you Lia :)

Profile Picture User3253899, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Imagine studios was the best.
They were very professional and listened to all of my concerns and requests and were amazing. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer and videographer.

Profile Picture janine, 5/17/14, 1 Review