Sir Oliver Limousine Reviews

554 Reviews for Sir Oliver Limousine

Sir Oliver Limousine 1
Sir Oliver Limousine 2

alison · Getting married on 09/15/2019

This company was fantastic. The driversknew how to coordinate everything perfectly and were so nice!

Sent on 08/30/2012
  • Mark

Mark Paquette · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Company With Great Service

A wonderful experience with a very client friendly and client first company. I am more than pleased with all of their service, drivers, and vehicles. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thanks Mark! Congratulations to you and Michelle. We were happy that we were able to accommodate you on your big day! Have a wonderful Holiday Weekend.

rachel · Married on 04/20/2019

Easiest Vendor

I knew I needed a limo for our wedding day only to run from our hotel to the venue. This wasn’t a problem for Sir Oliver. They had an amazing driver who allowed us to take silly photos before heading out and even had some liquor in the limo so I could calm my nerves. Every time we called to speak with them it was professional and they pointed out other options for us that way we had a game plan for rain. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Rachel, we appreciate you taking the time to post the review. I will pass your review on to your chauffeur Brent. It was a pleasure working with you. Best of luck to you and Eliatt!

Megan · Married on 03/23/2019

must use transportation company

I can’t thank every member of the Sir Oliver team for being so amazing during the planning of my wedding. Every time I called with what was going to be an issue, they resolved it right away. When we had more guests staying at our hotel than we had planned for they upgraded us to a larger shuttle at no additional cost. We had a 36 passenger shuttle which we used before and after our wedding which the drive showed up promptly on time both times.
    My husband and I would highly recommend this company again!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Thank you so much Megan.
    It was a pleasure working with you. I will let your chauffeurs John T and Eli know about your review. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Marcela Cardenas · Married on 03/16/2019

It was a very nice experience and made my husband and I very special

Our driver was very helpful and made us feel special in our wedding day!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you or taking the time to post your review Marcela. Congratulations to you and Alejandro. I will be sure to let your chauffeur John T know about your review.

Rober Beeman · Married on 01/04/2019

winter wedding

handled my daughters wedding and was very professional and helpful

Sent on 01/16/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review for your daughter's wedding. Congrats to Robert & Danielle!

Joseph Corrigan · Married on 12/29/2018

Made planning easier!

Plans inevitably change over time, this is especially tru when it comes to planning a wedding. Despite my wife’s and my continuous planning things like pick-up location, time, number of passenger, amongst other things were changing constantly. Sir Oliver and their staff were extremely understanding, and accommodated our requests immediately. The planning process couldn’t have gone smoother when making sure how to get the wedding party from point A to point B, thanks to Sir Oliver. On the day of the wedding the drivers were both courteous, punctual, and took great care to make sure we stuck to our timeline and the wedding party was safe in transit. I would recommend Sir Oliver to anyone in need of transportation services for their next big event! Thank you!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Joe! Logistics is an important part of the transportation process and we do our best to exceed expectations to make sure everything runs smoothly for you on your big day especially with multiple changes. We are happy to hear that it shows! Congratulations to you and Kelly - we wish you the best! I will be sure to pass your review on to your chauffeurs Steve & Mike.

Brianna · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfection for our big day!!!

From the first meeting to the last, the entire staff was so helpful and attentive! The vehicles are immaculate and the drivers couldn't be nicer or more professional! I would recommend them for absolutely any service, you'll be glad you chose them! I used the antique car, shuttle bus, and a town car and all vehicle experiences were perfect! Great company that I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Brianna! We look forward to working with you again soon :) Please send us some photos when you can, we would love to see them. Congratulations again and thanks for putting up your review!

Elsie · Married on 12/02/2018

My Saviors

With being a last minute bride a week before my wedding they were able to accommodate me with everything I needed. They were extremely helpful!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

We are so happy that we were available for you and Edwin. Congratulations to you both. We wish you a very Merry 1st Christmas as Mr & Mrs!! Thank you.

Alison · Married on 12/02/2018

Great service

We initially chose Sir Oliver Limo because they are a preferred vendor of our venue, and we’re so glad we did. Their pricing was very reasonable, and they really worked with us to make sure the scheduling was perfect for transportation of the bridal party to the venue, as well as our shuttle service to and from the hotel for our guests. We would definitely recommend Sir Oliver Limo.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations to you and Andrew! Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we truly appreciate it. I will be sure to pass this along to your chauffeurs Chuck & Ilan.

Gianna · Married on 11/30/2018

best limo company!

Our limo driver was so attentive. I was the bride and he walked me through everything that was going to happen before those church doors open and after we walked back down the aisle. The staff was INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. I changed my plans dozens of times and they gave me their own opinions as to where I would be saving money. Staff was such a pleasure to talk to! I will recommend them to all my friends and family

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Gianna! It was nice working with you as well. I will be sure to let your chauffeurs Bob and Tom know about your review. We wish you and Timothy all the best.

Ashley · Married on 11/24/2018

Ashley&Danny

The entire experience was wonderful! The party bus was a great way to start the festivities and bring everyone together!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season as Mr & Mrs!! Thank you for posting your review.

Shela · Married on 11/11/2018

Easy, stress-free day thanks to Sir Oliver!!!

Fantastic experience for our wedding. They gave us the best prices by far and were so accommodating and flexible throughout the entire planning process. We had an emergency last minute change the day before our wedding because more guests told us they wanted to use the shuttle than we expected, and management just rolled with it and saved the day no questions asked. Lou was our limo driver and was such a calming and sweet presence throughout the morning and afternoon. Mike was our town car driver at the end of the night and was very kind and patient with us, even when I had a bridezilla moment because I misread our contract. I don’t know who our shuttle driver was but I heard no complaints from guests. We worked with Jen and Rich for all the planning and they were super quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Wonderful company on all fronts.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Shela for posting a review, we truly appreciate it. I will be sure to pass this on to your chauffeurs Lou, Mike, Tom and Bob. We do pride ourselves on our flexibility with last minute changes and are happy that everything ran smoothly for you. All our best to you and Patrick!
  • Rebcca

Rebcca Keller · Married on 11/11/2018

The best ever!

We went back and fourth about picking a limousine company. I have heard horror stories and have been a part of weddings where the limo showed extremely late. With my wedding timeline being jammed packed, we did not have room for limousine mess ups. During our first bridal showcase at Giorgios, we met Sir Oliver Limousine. They we’re extremely kind and professional- I trusted that their service would be impeccable and that it was. Sir Oliver showed up early with a beautiful and classic Cadillac and a new 2019 party bus. The drivers were awesome. Of course now I am blanking on their names but they we’re the best! Before I walked down the isle my driver pulled me aside and said “when you walk down the isle, everyone is going to be looking at you and wanting you to look at them for picture.. do not look at them. Look straight ahead at Kenny. That moment is priceless.” He was right. It is a moment engraved into my memory now. To top it off, they drove us to the airport for our honeymoon and the ride, yet again, was perfect! We cannot thank Sir Oliver enough for their amazing service. If you’re still looking for a limousine company, book with them.

With all our love, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Keller

Sent on 11/16/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations to you and Ken! We appreciate you putting your trust in us. Thank you for posting your review and so quickly!! Mike was your chauffeur that gave you those little words of advice before you walked down the aisle. John B was the Limo Bus chauffeur. I will be sure to pass this review onto them both. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Kristen Saulo · Married on 11/10/2018

Worry-Free Limo Company

Sir Oliver was amazing. They went above and beyond their duties. Our driver was extremely helpful unloading and loading our things from our wedding. As soon as we sat down on the bus he immediately congratulated us with glasses of champagne. We would definitely recommend Sir Oliver for your special day!

Gregory · Married on 11/04/2018

Nothing more to ask for...

Driver was professional, friendly, and on-time to both pickup locations. He congratulated me multiple times and seemed genuinely happy for us. Limousine was clean and comfortable. Nothing more to ask for in a Limo service for a wedding.

Jacklyn Plonski · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Service

Wonderful staff, good prices, clean vehicles and prompt throughout the day.

Jacqueline Muoio · Married on 11/03/2018

I'd book again and again!

Sir Oliver was amazing! They were reasonably priced with a great selection of vehicles. Both limo drivers were incredibly upbeat and beyond helpful. What I appreciated most was when the groomsmen were picked up, my husband thought they were going to the picture location first but the limo driver did not take his word for it because that was not what was previous arranged. Thank goodness because my husband was wrong! They didn't make a move without my approval and I cannot express how wonderful this company is.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! Congratulations to you and Alex. Wishing you both all the best in the New Year! We really appreciate you taking the time to post your detailed review about Mike S & Don.

Nicholas Mitchell · Married on 10/28/2018

A sheer pleasure

Exceptional service! It was an honor to have Sir Oliver be a part of our children's wedding celebration!
    Cheers!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

Efficient, high quality service

Sir Oliver was incredibly accommodating, and reliable. The limos were beautiful, and the driver was so attentive.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations to you and Chris! I will be sure to let you chauffeur Eli know about your review. We wish you all the best!

Denise · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the Bride

I was having a tremendous amount of trouble with booking a limousine service for my daughter's wedding.
    I tried several companies; some didn't return my call, some offered packages that didn't meet our needs, and one strung me along for two months by saying we'll call you back next week but never did. I would call again and receive a similar promise that wasnt followed through. A co-worker recommended Sir Oliver who had superb professionalism, timely responses and committed staff. Sir Oliver also met all of our needs with a reasonable cost. I would definitely use them again and will recommend them to friends. Their service was excellent and their drivers, courteous and friendly.

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing company and amazing employees

Me husband and I used Sir Oliver for our Limos for our Wedding this past October 6th. Through the entire experience they were nothing but helpful! I called them multiple times asking questions and changing times and they were always so kind and willing to help to make everything as stress free as possible! Not only were their Limos and party bus gorgeous but their drivers were incredible! They make you feel like the most important people in the world. They made sure the runner was down in the church, they fluffed my dress for me as I was getting ready to walk down the aisle, they supplied and popped our champagne for us once we got into the bus after the ceremony and we had asked our one driver Chuck if he could help us and keep an eye on the time while we took photos by the docks so we weren’t late for our reception and he was on it! I would definitely recommend Sir Oliver!!!

Kara K · Married on 10/20/2018

Wondeful!!

We had Don drive us in the 72 series Caddy for my wedding on October 20, 2018. The car was not only beautiful but absolutely pristine. Don was also an awesome chauffeur! He was very friendly and knowledgeable as well as professional. He gave me some great tips for a very important day which I very much appreciated. I would use this company again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Samantha Krug · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent service!!!

Excellent service from Sir Oliver! We had a beautiful vintage Caddy and 10 passenger limo to get us from the venue to church and back, as well as home after our wedding! The drivers were wonderful and made the experience great!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We would love to see photos! I will pass your review on to your chauffeurs, Nick, Mike and Steve. Wishing you and Tyler all the best!