465 Reviews for Sir Oliver Limousine

Sedan (4)
Flat Screen(s) (3)
SUV (2)
462 Sir Oliver Limousine Reviews

Everyone did an excellent job, even when we had to make last minute changes!

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great experience will continue to use Sir Oliver in the future.

Profile Picture Edward, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I called them with the flu a few weeks before my wedding and they made it all happen... which was not easy as it was pick up and drop off to Brooklyn from Bohemia, etc. Driver was great and comforting and that's all that really matter on the day of. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Paula, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Love, love, live Sir Oliver! Super professional, nice, on time, and awesome the day of our wedding! The party bus was perfect for our large bridal party, and we had a blast!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great Service. Drive was on time. Nice and friendly staff. Pricing was best out all of the vendors we looked into.

Profile Picture JESSICA, 10/12/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Stretch Limo

Excellent service you made my day wonderful . Thank you

Profile Picture Kim, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Fantastic customer service, arrived in time and helped out with any questions or changes I had before the big day. Would highly recommend! -The Hoernels

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Mike had an awesome personality. Got along great with my dad and had a great sense of humor which calmed me before the big moment! We also hit bad weather on the way to our venue and he was so assuring and safe!

Profile Picture LisaMarie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had sir Oliver limousine for our wedding 9/23/2017 !! We had a stretch Cadillac Escalade. It was beautiful, clean and the driver was so sweet the whole day! His name was John I believe. He was so helpful with my dress, flowers or anything. Always there to assist .! Def recommend this company to anyone needing these services !

Profile Picture Brittany , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sir Oliver Limousine was thorough and professional from beginning to end. Our driver went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly! He even recommended an alternative place to take pictures at when the planned location didn’t end up working out. We will definitly we recommending this company and using again ourselves in the future!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Wonderful experience. Great company that we highly recommend.

Profile Picture William, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great service! The limo and party bus arrived right on time. Was greeted with a smile. Super helpful! I recommmend this company 100%

Profile Picture Tara , 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great service. Did exactly what they said they would do and very professional and accommodating!

Profile Picture Amalia, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Professional, timely and quality service provided - used the party bus and two limos. . . highly recommend!

Profile Picture miranda, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We just got married in June and highly recommend hiring Sir Oliver for limousine service. Chuck was our limo driver, and was a top notch professional! He was early, organized, and knew exactly what to do.

During the different rides throughout the day (to church, reception, back to the hotel) Sir Oliver was the most reliable, professional, and personable vendor we came in contact with. We couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect outcome.

Sir Oliver is quick to respond to any questions you have and are always willing to work with you. The results are always consistently amazing.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, SUV Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

We used Sir Oliver for transportation for our 5/12/17 wedding at the Fox Hollow. We needed a bus to take our hotel guests back and forth from the venue and 1 limo to take the ladies from my mom’s house to the venue. From our first and only meeting, everything was set up so easily and efficiently so we had no concerns the day of. Everyone showed up on time and got us where we needed to be at a reasonable price! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/12/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Shuttle, Standard Limo, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

From start to finish Sir Oliver Limo provided 5 star service on our wedding day! There happened to be flash floods on our wedding day, but Sir Oliver safely got my friends and family to our venue! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The service they provided for our wedding on April 2,2017 was absolutely amazing! I would recommend anyone to them.

Profile Picture kayla , 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This company went above and beyond for me on my wedding day. It was pouring and they made sure I stayed dry along with my wedding party. I would recommend them to anyone I know getting married and I have. And if I ever need a car service again for an event they will be the ones I use.

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This limo company was absolutely amazing from the moment we booked with them! Very reasonably priced and such nice people. We used them for the bachelorette party, wedding and to take us the the airport for our honeymoon and they picked us up a week later as well! Our flight arrived 1 hour early and the driver was there waiting for us.
The driver we was amazing for our wedding, he helped me with my dress the entire time! Very professional. We will always use this company!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Me and my wife were so pleased with the services sir Oliver provided. They are amazing.

Profile Picture Anthony , 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

You were great to work with. Everyone was very helpful, up to and including the day of the wedding! No stress when it came to transportation!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional. The drivers were on time and very helpful. I would recommend them.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our driver for our wedding was phenomenal. He was right on time to pick up each group and got me to my ceremony early. It rained and snowed the day of my wedding and he was equipped with his umbrella and the umbrellas we had ready. He sacrificed getting soaked so that each bridal party my member stayed dry. Whether it was running back to the limo because we needed goldfish or holding up my dress because my husband was stepping on it, he went above and beyond to make sure all of our needs were met. Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews