Sir Oliver Limousine Reviews

602 | Bohemia, NY

602 Reviews for Sir Oliver Limousine

Theresa/ Jessica/nick · Getting married on 05/12/2021

The limo driver we got was excellent.

The limo driver was excellent. It was a cold day in December and the driver gave the mother of the bride his jacket. The limo driver helped the photographers move benches around at the planting arboretum. The limo driver was pleasant and he got us all around with no trouble. At the church the limo driver found a quiet spot for us to wait for the ceremony to begin. I would definitely recommend Sir Oliver again.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

We are so happy to hear about Tom C and how he was such a gentleman. Our chauffeurs do go above and beyond to help make everything run as smoothly as possible. We wish Jessica and Nick all the best. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we truly appreciate it.
  • Ashley

Ashley Haskins · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Wonderful Experience

We can't thank Sir Oliver Limo enough! The cars were super clean. The drivers and the entire staff at Sir Oliver goes above and beyond. We can't thank Rich, John, Tom & Eli enough. Truly remarkable. We will use Sir Oliver anytime we need a car service from now on.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

That's so sweet of you Ashley, thank you. We wish you both the best and look forward to working with you again in the near future!!

Denise Innes · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Absolutely amazing!

The limo was elegant and beautiful! The driver was friendly and courteous. As the bride entered the car, the driver poured her a glass of champagne! It was just like a Fairy Tale wedding experience!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

We do our best to make the transportation portion of every couples day as stress free as possible and stand by our tagline of "Where you're treated like Royalty". Thank you for letting us know about their experience. I will let Chuck and Chris know about your kind words.

Matthew Kalter · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Highly recommend

Sir Oliver was very accommodating and very professional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Matthew. Wishing you and Sharon all the best! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We hope to work with you both in the near future.
  • Erin

Erin Sinkevich · Married on 10/10/2020

Great!!!!!!

Our experience with them was fantastic! We were so happy with their services! The pricing was very reasonable, service was amazing and the party bus we got was amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! We are so happy that we were able to be part of your special day amidst these trying times :) We wish you both the best.

Jaime Cranor · Married on 09/07/2020

September 2020 Wedding

Working with Sir Oliver Limo was an absolute pleasure. They were responsive the entire time, very reasonable, and the party bus and limo we used were spotless. The party busy driver we had was absolutely amazing. He was so accommodating and thought of everything. He even brought champagne to us right after we got on the bus after our ceremony. Thank you Sir Oliver Limo!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Jillian Boudreau · Married on 07/03/2020

Overall amazing

Truly amazing. My plans had to unfortunately change due to COVID, while I was figuring everything out had to call Sir Oliver several times and each time was reassured that they would be there no matter what. The drivers arrived on time, were so helpful with everything (from fixing my dress to putting boutonnières on all of the guys, handing out water bottles, and even offering their lunch to me after I mentioned I didn’t eat all morning) HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • alison

alison · Married on 03/06/2020

This company was fantastic. The driversknew how to coordinate everything perfectly and were so nice!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Alison, we really appreciate it. We look forward to working with you again.

Elizabeth Reid · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing company!

Amazing experience from beginning to end! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We hope you and your families are well. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mary Simonetti · Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely fantastic

Just an overall great experience

Sent on 06/03/2020

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thanks so much Mary! The photos are beautiful, thanks for sharing. We wish you both the best. Be well.

Cori Dolan · Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing service!

I couldn't have chosen a better limo company for our wedding day. The party bus was perfect for our bridal party and the Caddy is such a classic - it fit myself, mom and dad in the back perfectly and comfortably. The drivers were on time, professional, friendly and extremely helpful. Sandy was so sweet when I booked and gave me all of the information I needed. Rich called me the day before and went over everything with me in detail which was so nice and made me feel at ease. Our wedding day went smoothly because of them! I would recommend over and over again! Thank you Sir Oliver!!!

Sent on 06/07/2020

John & Heather Consoli · Married on 02/09/2020

Highly recommended!

Everyone at Sir Oliver was great to work with. Starting with Jennifer who helped us to figure out the best plan for our transportation needs for our wedding day. Great communication and great prices. Our drivers on the wedding day were professional, courteous and very friendly. Thank you for a great experience on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Beautiful photo! Thank you for posting your review, we truly appreciate it. Wishing you both a wonderful Holiday season to come as Mr & Mrs. I will pass your review along to your chauffeurs Andrew and Ilan.

Anthony Monastero · Married on 01/25/2020

Went above and beyond

Very professional staff. Even though it did rain on our wedding day, both drivers made sure that it did not impose on the transportation at all. It was like the rain was not there- from entering and exiting the limos, to the entrances of the church and reception. The staff went above and beyond to ensure pictures, hair, makeup, shoes, attire, etc were not affected at all. Will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Anthony! We do try to guarantee no rain when couples book with us, but sometimes Mother Nature doesn't want to work with us. Happy to hear that despite the rain you noticed how much our chauffeurs Eli and John T really do care about your day and making sure everything goes smoothly. We wish you the best.

Jill Malik · Married on 01/18/2020

Impeccable Service

The entire team at Sir Oliver were friendly, accommodating, and professional from our very first meeting with them. We met with Jen who helped us coordinate what we'd need for the day and also toured their lot to see their vehicles we were considering for our wedding. The weeks leading up to our wedding, she coordinated and confirmed all details with me. The day-of, the vehicles (limo, party bus, and shuttle) were all clean. Our drivers were all so friendly and, importantly, punctual!! It started snowing during our church ceremony --- my driver made sure we had umbrellas, water after the ceremony, fluffed my veil, gave my father extra tissues. I could go on-and-on, but they were absolutely the best choice for us on our wedding day. You are in excellent hands if you choose Sir Oliver -- I couldn't give them higher praise and would recommend them to any family member or friend!!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Heather

Heather Kulsziski · Married on 01/10/2020

Great experience

Great experience working with this company.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Heather, we look forward to working with you again. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review.

Romana Ulana Czyzyk · Married on 01/08/2020

Very professional.

Our driver was very courteous and professional. The limousine was beautiful and clean. I highly recommend Sir Oliver Limousine service for any occasion.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you! Congratulations. We really appreciate you taking the time to post your review about Chuck your chauffeur.

James Mauro · Married on 01/03/2020

Great experience

The staff and Chauffeur's of Sir Oliver Limousine were incredible. The office staff we helpful,responsive, courteous and professional! They explained all my options throughly. They even explained to me that having an extra bus when we had a limo and hotel shuttle before the event would be too much. They looked out for our best intrest during our wedding, which to me is the sign of a great company.
    The Chauffeur's were prompt, professional, safe drivers. The limo and bus were in prestine condition They had champagne available for us chilled in the limo. The bus for after the wedding was also in prestine condition.
    The car service that took us to the airport was also prompt, professional, clean, and comfortable. The prices were reasonable and I recommend Sir Oliver!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Robert Foley · Married on 12/21/2019

Great service

Great service, great driver, best of all great price. Limo was very clean and not outdated.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Robert! Congratulations to you and Ashley. I will share your review with your chauffeur Steve. Have a wonderful New Year as Mr & Mrs :)

Brittany Holmstrom · Married on 11/16/2019

Very accommodating!

We are so happy we went with Sir Oliver. They went above and beyond to make sure our experience was great. They touched based to confirm everything and even provided us with options to make everything flow better.

Sent on 04/02/2020

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Brittany! We truly appreciate you taking the time to post your review. It was a pleasure working with you both and congratulations. Stay Safe -Jennifer
  • Caterina

Caterina · Married on 11/10/2019

Excellent service!

Sir Oliver is a preferred vendor for venue - even after looking at other limo companies, Sir Oliver beats the prices and is extremely responsive to calls and emails. Right before my wedding, I received a call to confirm all timing details. My driver (I believe his name is Michael) arrived exactly on time and promptly picked up my husband/groomsmen, then came to get me and my bridesmaids. We left the church 15 minutes later than I wanted to (due to picture taking), but our driver got us quickly to our venue. He offered us champagne throughout our ride in the limo. He was extremely professional and timely. I would definitely choose Sir Oliver again!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Caterina! Yes, Michael was your chauffeur. I will be sure to pass this along to him. We wish you and Christopher all the best and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Amanda · Married on 11/01/2019

One of a kind company!

Sir Oliver is the best of the best! From the very beginning their communication was stellar! I was able to speak to someone each time I called and was given an answer right away. The day of my wedding was incredible! The cars were spotless and the drivers was impeccable! Our antique driver even rushed out to the car to get me a tissue right before walking down the aisle! Its a no brainier to book with them!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

We are so happy to hear that once again our chauffeurs made such an impression. All of us here at Sir Oliver take pride in doing what we do and are thankful for people like you that take the time to get the word out there. We wish you the best! I will let Chris know that small moments like getting a tissue for you really count. Of course I will also let Chuck know about your review.

Katie Jackson · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent!

So happy with sir Oliver limousine! The people who answered phone calls were always great! Service on night of our wedding was perfect. Thanks again

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Katie :) We appreciate that. Congratulations to you and Anax. I will let your chauffeurs Rich & Chuck know about your review. Have a nice Thanksgiving as Mr & Mrs !

ROSANNA · Married on 10/19/2019

Loved our Driver!

We used Sir Oliver for our wedding in October. The company was so quick to accommodate for my constant change in scheduling. Our driver was amazing! He made multiple trips back and forth from the hotel to the venue and then from one location to another at the venue itself. He helped all the ladies into and out of the limo helping to minimize damage to our dresses. He stayed at the venue a bit longer after drop off as a "look out" for us to ensure we got our first look photos in before hotel shuttle with guests arrived. He wished us a beautiful prayer and left us with a nice bottle of champagne. I could not have asked for a more professional, customer service, friendly, great experience.

• Devon

Devon · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Service!

We used Sir Oliver Limousine for our December 2019 wedding. They were amazing! Great drivers and service all around. The bus was clean and on time!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Devon. Congratulations to you and Mike. I will be sure to pass along your review to your chauffeur Joe M. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Kaitlyn Kelly · Married on 10/18/2019

The best there is!

Sir Oliver was nothing but professional and easy to deal with for our wedding day. They went through my timeline with me and figured out what would be the most beneficial vehicles for our day and it worked out so perfectly, I had 3 different vehicles and not one was late! No one was able to beat their prices and professionalism! Can’t thank them enough!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

It was great working with you and Mike!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We look forwarding to working with you both again soon. Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving as Mr & Mrs :)
    Ilan, Rich and John B were your chauffeurs.