Sir Oliver Limousine Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Pamela
    Pamela R. Married on 05/07/2022

Top tier service

Everyone at sir oliver have been extremely helpful. From planning to the day of, everything went so smooth and they took great care of me and my guests! Their vehicle fleet is extensive and pristine. It was raining on my wedding day and the driver met me at the door of my house to escort me to the party bus with an umbrella in hand. They truly go above and beyond to ensure your special day runs seamlessly.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Pamela, it was our pleasure. We do go above and beyond to do the best we can and I'm glad that it showed on your day. We will you both the best and look forward to working with you again!
    Veronika B. Married on 05/06/2022

Highly recommended!!

I can’t say enough great things about Sir Oliver. Our party bus, shuttle bus, and specialty car drivers were all wonderful. The vehicles were clean and in wonderful shape. I would definitely recommend Sir Oliver to any bride and groom looking for a high-quality, professional limo service. Thank you!!!!
    Lori R. Married on 04/29/2022

Great part of a perfect day

From the moment I called for a quote to the day I paid in full my experience with Sir Oliver Limousine was amazing.. they do this all the time but the average person does not.. i was calling for my sons wedding so I had lots of questions. I spoke to Sandy a few times and had the pleasure of meeting her when I stopped by to pay in full. She was incredibly patient, professional, friendly and helpful. It was a comfortable easy experience. As for the drivers .. also professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this service to make your special occasion perfect!!
    Jessica C. Married on 04/23/2022

Best Service!

We had an amazing experience with Sir Oliver! We booked the 1940s Caddy and the 32 passenger party bus, both vehicles were very clean. The drivers were absolutely on point! Would definitely recommend!
    Keri N. Married on 04/23/2022

3.19.2022 Wedding

I would recommend Sir Oliver to anyone who needs transportation for their big day! Sandy and the team were super responsive and helpful in figuring out what we needed for the day of. We hired a limo for our bridal party, an old school Rolls Royce for us and a bus shuttle for our hotel guests. All came on time and were very clean and all of the drivers were friendly and very professional.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing your review. We truly appreciate it. I will be sure to let Sandy and your chauffeurs know. If you have any photos that you would like to share we would love to see them!
    Rob A. Married on 04/09/2022

Exceptional Service

I’ve been using Sir Oliver Limousine for years and have never had a bad experience. I felt confident having them provide transportation for my wedding. Everything was seamless, From making the reservation to the drivers dropping everyone off at the venue. I highly recommend Sir Oliver. They exceed all expectations.
    Samantha E. Married on 03/06/2022

Bachelorette and Wedding Experience

Sir Oliver was the BEST. We had John Taylor as our driver for my bachelorette and that’s when I knew I wanted him for our wedding day so I called and asked. I got him and was so happy. He was professional and a joy to be around. He even brought the ladies to target for my bachelorette when we needed stuff which was amazing. My husband and I took a picture with him since we liked him so much! Would highly recommend.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Hi Samantha. John is a rock star here at Sir Oliver :) We are happy that you had a wonderful experience with both services. Congratulations to you both. We look forward to working with you both again soon.
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 03/04/2022

The drivers were fantastic!

I forgot my veil and the driver went and got it for me!!! They were so so friendly and helpful and made my day so much more amazing. The owner was awesome and so professional! I will use them in the future and will always recommend them! Thank You so much!!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your review, we truly appreciate it. Tom and John are a great team! I will be sure to pass along your review. We look forward to working with you again.
  • Erica
    Erica S. Married on 02/20/2022

The best in town!

Very reliable, great communication, and great day of service.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Erica. We appreciate you taking to the time to post a review. Congratulations. We hope to work with you again in the future.
  • Kimleonardx
    Kim L. Married on 02/11/2022

Perfect perfect perfect!

I was recommended by a friend who had used them for their wedding in October 2021. I originally was booked w Mark of Elegance & they refused to refund my $100 deposit when covid affected my wedding & also quoted me $900 for a 30 minute drive one way with no stops. Sir Oliver was amazing from being responsive to my inquiry within minutes, to making this experience super easy and not causing me to break the bank. My husband said the ride was great, vehicle was clean, and driver was friendly! We will definitely be in touch for future events!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Hi Kim! Thanks so much for posting your review. I enjoyed working with you and am happy that you made the choice to book with us. Best of luck to you both.
    Joseph B. Married on 09/25/2021

Sir Oliver - Professional Service

Very good service. Showed up on time, drove professionally and was a great vendor to work with.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Joseph. Congratulations to you and Kelly. I will be sure to let your chauffeur John T know about your kind words.
    Betty M. Married on 09/24/2021

Stellar Service

From the office staff to the limo drivers they were amazing. They were on time and very accommodating.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Beautiful photo, thank you so much for sharing. Congratulations. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
  • Jamie
    Jamie O. Married on 09/19/2021

Sir Oliver Limo Was Perfect!

Absolutely perfect service! I would totally hire them again if I needed a limo. They were accommodating when we had to reschedule three times due to covid. They were on-time, immaculate, and so professional!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Hi Jamie! Thanks so much for the quick review. We do our best to be as accommodating as possible, especially during such trying times. We wish you and John all the best and look forward to working with you again.
  • Kostantinos
    Kostantinos M. Married on 09/18/2021

Large Luxury Passenger Bus for Wedding

Sir Oliver was amazing, easy to plan with and answered questions we did not even know we had. Our wedding would not have been the same without their service. The bus was excellent, clean and the music was very easy to use (which was great for after the ceremony). The driver went above and beyond and helped organize my wedding party and fixed my wifes train before she walked into the church. Amazing experience!! 5 Stars!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Such kind words! Thank you. We do the best that we can :) We are so happy that the hard work shows on your big day. Congratulations to you both and we look forward to working with you again.
  • Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 07/17/2021

Best transportation company ever!

Working as a wedding photographer I have seen the best of the best, and the not so great vendors of Long Island. Sir Oliver hands down time and time again has come out on top as the best transportation company ever!!!

When I first started planning the staff at Sir Oliver were patient and thorough when deciding what kind of transportation I would actually need - I was under the impression I would need so much more but they really know their stuff!

When we had to postpone from June 2020 to July 2021 Sir Olivers team were patient, understanding, and extremely accommodating. Leading up to the big day they were communicative, punctual, and day of went smooth and effortless. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Britt! It is always a pleasure working with you. We do our best to ensure that the transportation process is a stress free experience with us from beginning to end. and are glad that you felt the same. Best of luck to you both.
    Theresa/ J. Married on 05/12/2021

The limo driver we got was excellent.

The limo driver was excellent. It was a cold day in December and the driver gave the mother of the bride his jacket. The limo driver helped the photographers move benches around at the planting arboretum. The limo driver was pleasant and he got us all around with no trouble. At the church the limo driver found a quiet spot for us to wait for the ceremony to begin. I would definitely recommend Sir Oliver again.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

We are so happy to hear about Tom C and how he was such a gentleman. Our chauffeurs do go above and beyond to help make everything run as smoothly as possible. We wish Jessica and Nick all the best. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we truly appreciate it.
  • Allison
    Allison Z. Married on 02/20/2021

John is the best driver ever!

I had the pleasure of working with Jen at Sir Oliver for my wedding day transportation needs and she made everything a complete breeze.

She assured me from the day that I booked (mid pandemic) that everything would be ok whether I chose to go through with my full package or not and that all would be handled and taken care of, which gave me complete peace of mind. I booked the 32 passenger party bus along with the classic car but only ended up using the classic car due to our wedding reception being cancelled.

John was our driver of our 1940 Cadillac and he was the highlight of the day! It might seem silly to think that your driver could have such an impact on your day but John absolutely did. I honestly do not think I could have had such a smooth sailing day without John. He was there every step of the day (literally) making sure my gown didn't drag on the floor or that my veil was not caught. He followed me around everywhere - he was better than any Maid of Honor could have been! John made my husband and I comfortable from the minute we stepped into our car until the minute we were done. He drove safely and made sure we were happy and had everything we needed. We made several stops and John was never bothered. John was truly the best!

I hate to leave anything negative here but the only thing I'll say is that you should make sure your communication on timing is totally cleared up the day before your wedding because I ended up getting called the morning of my wedding from the owner of Sir Oliver asking me a million questions on timing and when I think I will be done exactly. Obviously as a bride, in the middle of her makeup chair, the last thing I could think of or even focus on was timing of my car service. I was stressed as it was and that was one damper on my morning that I really wish I didn't have to encounter but other than that, all good! John and Jen's wonderful attitudes more than made up for that incident.

Request John if you can, you will be happy you did!

Matthew K. Married on 02/05/2021

Highly recommend

Sir Oliver was very accommodating and very professional. Highly recommend.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Matthew. Wishing you and Sharon all the best! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We hope to work with you both in the near future.
  • Erin
    Erin S. Married on 10/10/2020

Great!!!!!!

Our experience with them was fantastic! We were so happy with their services! The pricing was very reasonable, service was amazing and the party bus we got was amazing!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! We are so happy that we were able to be part of your special day amidst these trying times :) We wish you both the best.
  • Aileen
    Aileen I. Married on 09/10/2020

Cannot recommend higher!!

For our wedding, we rented a 36 passenger party bus and a classic Rolls Royce, and the vehicles provided by Sir Oliver Limousine were clean, comfortable and driven by such personable professionals. Rich was kind, personable and so skilled at driving such a giant vessel and Jason was a lovely driver for the Rolls Royce that first brought my father and I to the church, and then took me and my husband to our photo location! We were treated to complimentary champagne, which was such a classy touch and made for beautiful photos with the Rolls - and the transportation was truly seamless. The party bus arrived on time, even early, and throughout the day it was clear we were dealing with professionals who wanted us to have the best day possible. We are thankful for Jen, Sandy and the whole Sir Oliver Team - THANK YOU! For such beautifully maintained vehicles, they are reasonably priced and we definitely recommend them
    Jaime C. Married on 09/07/2020

September 2020 Wedding

Working with Sir Oliver Limo was an absolute pleasure. They were responsive the entire time, very reasonable, and the party bus and limo we used were spotless. The party busy driver we had was absolutely amazing. He was so accommodating and thought of everything. He even brought champagne to us right after we got on the bus after our ceremony. Thank you Sir Oliver Limo!
    Jillian B. Married on 07/03/2020

Overall amazing

Truly amazing. My plans had to unfortunately change due to COVID, while I was figuring everything out had to call Sir Oliver several times and each time was reassured that they would be there no matter what. The drivers arrived on time, were so helpful with everything (from fixing my dress to putting boutonnières on all of the guys, handing out water bottles, and even offering their lunch to me after I mentioned I didn’t eat all morning) HIGHLY recommend!
    Julia Married on 03/28/2020

Great company

Drivers very very friendly and professional. They were all on time or early for pick up made everything very smooth for wedding day.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thanks so much Julia. We are so happy that we were able to be part of your special day through all the changes. Wishing you and Joe all the best!
  • alison
    Alison Married on 03/06/2020
    This company was fantastic. The driversknew how to coordinate everything perfectly and were so nice!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Alison, we really appreciate it. We look forward to working with you again.
    Elizabeth R. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing company!

Amazing experience from beginning to end! Highly recommend!!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We hope you and your families are well. We look forward to working with you again in the future.