Sir Oliver Limousine Reviews

2 User Photos

Sir Oliver Limousine 1
Sir Oliver Limousine 2

alison · Getting married on 09/15/2019

This company was fantastic. The driversknew how to coordinate everything perfectly and were so nice!

Shela · Married on 11/11/2018

Easy, stress-free day thanks to Sir Oliver!!!

Fantastic experience for our wedding. They gave us the best prices by far and were so accommodating and flexible throughout the entire planning process. We had an emergency last minute change the day before our wedding because more guests told us they wanted to use the shuttle than we expected, and management just rolled with it and saved the day no questions asked. Lou was our limo driver and was such a calming and sweet presence throughout the morning and afternoon. Mike was our town car driver at the end of the night and was very kind and patient with us, even when I had a bridezilla moment because I misread our contract. I don’t know who our shuttle driver was but I heard no complaints from guests. We worked with Jen and Rich for all the planning and they were super quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Wonderful company on all fronts.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Shela for posting a review, we truly appreciate it. I will be sure to pass this on to your chauffeurs Lou, Mike, Tom and Bob. We do pride ourselves on our flexibility with last minute changes and are happy that everything ran smoothly for you. All our best to you and Patrick!
  • Rebcca

Rebcca Keller · Married on 11/11/2018

The best ever!

We went back and fourth about picking a limousine company. I have heard horror stories and have been a part of weddings where the limo showed extremely late. With my wedding timeline being jammed packed, we did not have room for limousine mess ups. During our first bridal showcase at Giorgios, we met Sir Oliver Limousine. They we’re extremely kind and professional- I trusted that their service would be impeccable and that it was. Sir Oliver showed up early with a beautiful and classic Cadillac and a new 2019 party bus. The drivers were awesome. Of course now I am blanking on their names but they we’re the best! Before I walked down the isle my driver pulled me aside and said “when you walk down the isle, everyone is going to be looking at you and wanting you to look at them for picture.. do not look at them. Look straight ahead at Kenny. That moment is priceless.” He was right. It is a moment engraved into my memory now. To top it off, they drove us to the airport for our honeymoon and the ride, yet again, was perfect! We cannot thank Sir Oliver enough for their amazing service. If you’re still looking for a limousine company, book with them.

With all our love, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Keller

Sent on 11/16/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations to you and Ken! We appreciate you putting your trust in us. Thank you for posting your review and so quickly!! Mike was your chauffeur that gave you those little words of advice before you walked down the aisle. John B was the Limo Bus chauffeur. I will be sure to pass this review onto them both. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

LISA · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved our two limo drivers! Extremely professional. They went above and beyond even helping with our wedding service at the church when the church staff was shorthanded. They were amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Sir Oliver Limousine 3

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Hi Lisa - Beautiful photo - thanks for sharing. Congratulations! I will be sure to pass your comments on to your chauffeurs Tom and Lou.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2018

We used Sir Oliver at our recent wedding and were beyond impressed with them as a vendor. Sandy was always delightful to speak to when I called and helpful when I had questions about timelines. Both the party bus and Antique car we booked were on time and followed our schedule the day of the wedding with no hiccups. To top it off, both drivers were funny, nice, and went above and beyond, fluffing my dress and giving me tips before walking down the aisle. I am so so happy to have booked with them and will be using them for my future transportation needs without a doubt!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to post the review we truly appreciate it. I will pass it along to Sandy, Tom and Mike your chauffeurs. Best of luck to you and Anthony.

Lauren Greco · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience!

Sir Oliver was such a pleasure to work with! We had a more complicated itinerary than most, with a lot of "back & forth to/from locations", however Rich & Jen immediately calmed us down and helped us figure out the best plan! They were professional and answered our questions quickly! Our party bus driver, Steve, was such a big help that day! He even helped fix my dress and veil right before I walked down the aisle! We had a couple of "hiccups" along the way at some off-site locations we were taking pictures at, which easily could have thrown us way off schedule, however Steve worked with us and made sure we stuck to our schedule! We definitely recommend Sir Oliver!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was nice working with you and Nick. I'm glad that your "complicated" logistics worked out well :) We wish you all the best.

Mike · Married on 09/16/2018

Sir Oliver Limosine was incredible from start to finish. The process started in the office and we were handled with care from the very first phone call. Just the customer service alone reassured me that we made the best choice possible in selecting Sir Oliver. The drivers on the day of the wedding were courteous, timely, and absolutle gentlemen. Much respect to the culture that has been instituted into this business.

We will be using Sir Oliver for any and all special occasions. (9-16-18 Wedding)

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Mike! We appreciate your kind words. We do pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service all the way through to the end of the process and are glad that you felt that on your special day! Best of luck to you and Megan! I will be sure to pass the word along to your chauffeurs John B & Steve.

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2018

From start to finish, Sir Oliver Limousine was easy to work with. Their prices were very fair and more competitive then the other quotes we received. The staff, both in the office and out on the road, is extremely friendly. I would highly recommend them to family and friends. The vehicles were clean and packed with champagne and waters.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Hi Nicole - It was a pleasure working with you and Joe! Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We wish you all the best. I will be sure to pass it along to your chauffeurs Steve and Bob P

Beth · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic!

We used Sir Oliver Limousine to transport our bridal party for our wedding in September and we'd highly recommend them! Although we booked our Escalade limo many months in advance, we drove Sir Oliver nuts by changing the timing of our plans 3 times the week before our wedding...including 2 days before the big day! They were incredibly patient and accommodating. On our wedding day, our driver Nick was not only punctual and friendly...he went above and beyond! It started drizzling right before our first look and he walked me under an umbrella to my (future) husband for our reveal on our hotel grounds. This was certainly not in his job description. I was pretty nervous and he gave me such a sweet pep talk on that walk as well.
    When we went to take pictures at a nearby park, he once again held umbrellas up for all of the ladies and gladly held onto the pile of them between shots. The limo itself was clean and spacious.
    We really couldn't have asked for more and will suggest Sir Oliver to all our friends!

Sandra Dilollo · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent!

I would recommend Sir Oliver Limo to anyone!
    All drivers were professional, friendly and prompt.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Sir Oliver Limousine 4

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations to you and Nick on your recent marriage! Thank you for posting your review we appreciate it.

Denise · Married on 08/31/2018

10/10 – Sir Oliver was great! The limo driver and office staff are wonderful! The limo driver fluffed my skirt and veil and made sure I was all ready to walk down the aisle. He was a bit rough on the driving, but he did drive pretty fast which was nice since we were running behind! The only issue I got upset about was when he was trying to explain overtime while at the church, in my wedding dress, trying to leave to get to the gardens. He consistently kept telling me and I said no worries we will work it out. But he kept saying it until I told him if we keep discussing it we will run late. Next thing you know I’m in the limo and he starts telling my husband about it. I finally said very loud I don’t understand why we are still discussing this, it’s fine! And then he let it go and moved on. Other than that they were amazing! We also used them for a pickup/dropoff at the end of the night and the limo driver (different one) was amazing and patient while we were loading a heavily intoxicated guest into an uber (which took probably 45 minutes) Best price too!

Edward · Married on 08/18/2018

Used them for my wedding. They picked me up (groom) at my brother’s house. Driver name was Chuck( I think ) He was 10 minutes early. Super nice and was professionally dressed. He took some minor photos for us and got us on the way a little bit earlier than expected. He then went to the bride and apparently had to do some minor extra running around with no problem. He found me and asked me after he dropped of the bride if I needed anything else and I said no thank you for all your help. And he left.
    We had a town car pick us up after( was Eelty for arrival)and we had to pick up our dog to do a photo session with our photographer. Dario was our driver. Super nice and super helpful. We dropped off our dog and we went to our destination ( another family member’s house ). He helped unpack the car and was super helpful. He did get bad directions from his gps and we did hit unnecessary traffic but we weren’t in a real rush.
    Overall my wife and I are very happy with choosing Sir Oliver. Jen in the office was very patient and helpful. We live in Pennsylvania so we had to book a lot from the phone but she was helpful and accomadating.
    My only drawback. They are a little pricey. However with that being said. Looking back on the service we received from everyone. It was worth it. They were the easiest to work and I wouldn’t be opposed to using them.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Edward for taking the time to post your review, we truly appreciate it. We would love to see the photos with your dog :) ! We wish you and Krystal all the best. I passed your review on to Chuck & Dario.

Stephanie Nolan · Married on 08/10/2018

Highly recommend

I would definitely recommend Sir Oliver to any future couple. They exceeded our expectations when it came to presentation, professionalism and patience. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to post your review. I will be sure to let your chauffeurs Tom and John T! Congratulations to you and Kevin.

liz · Married on 08/05/2018

Amazing experience with them. We used. Shuttle bus both before and after our wedding. I wish I could remember the drivers name before the wedding, but he was a huge help, keeping our wedding party comfortable during a very hot day as well as being extremely helpful. He even helped move my wives wedding dress during our pictures. Highly recommend this credible, responsive and awesome company.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review!! Congratulations to you both! I will pass your kind words along to your chauffeur Chuck.

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

My wedding day started in the pouring rain! The driver walked every bridesmaid from the house front door to the bus completely covering them with an umbrella. Then made sure I was completely covered as I got into my car, even if that meant he was the one getting soaked in the rain. The whole day went smoothly from there! 100% will be recommending Sir Oliver to everyone!

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Melissa! We are happy to hear that John went above and beyond to make the situation better. Best of luck to you and Carl!

Heather · Married on 08/04/2018

Our driver showed up on time to bth locations. It began to rain and he escorted each girl to the limo with an umbrella! A pleasure to work with Rich and Jenn in the office! We had a very personable and pleasurable experience!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Heather! We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and will be sure to pass it along to Brent your chauffeur. Congrats to you and Doug.

Keira · Married on 07/27/2018

The champagne during pictures was a nice touch!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Keira. Congratulations to you and Joseph.

Valerie · Married on 07/20/2018

Great overall service. Would recommend Sir Oliver to everyone.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Valerie -It was nice working with you through the planning process. Congrats to Steven & Kimberly.

Crystal · Married on 07/15/2018

I am so happy that Sir Oliver was the recommended limo service for our venue. They were wonderful to work with and even when the photographers were running late at the house, the limo driver was completely understanding and even called the Watermill to let them know what was happening. They went above and beyond and we couldn't be more grateful. Thank you!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations to you and Matthew! Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I will pass it on to your chauffeurs Tom & Mike!
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 07/13/2018

You are a wonderful company. Drivers were thinking. Ahead all day and were very helpful and experienced. Reasonable rates as well! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thanks Dan! We appreciate that. Congrats to you and Eliza. I will pass your review on to your chauffeurs Bob P / John B/ Mike and John T.

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2018

Our experience with Sir Oliver Limos was fantastic! The staff was friendly and patient! The party bus was comfortable, roomy, and had great features to make transportation memorable and fun!

Gianna · Married on 06/29/2018

Rich and his team were incredible from start to finish. They really made sure our wedding ran smoothly from making sure we were on time, to communicating with the photographer to be on the same page. And of course making sure my husband, bridal party and myself were comfortable. I ABSOLUTELY Would recommend Sir Oliver to anyone and I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Richard · Married on 06/24/2018

Highly recommend this company! For our wedding we had a limo and party bus and both drivers were great. They were punctual and professional. Our party bus driver exceeded our expectations. The transportation for our wedding was stress free using Sir. Oliver’s. My husband and I would definitely use their services in future events.

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to post your review Nicole. Congrats to you and Richard. I will be sure to pass your review onto John B & Nick.

Meg · Married on 06/23/2018

The limo & Cadillac we used to drop off to our wedding location was clean, up to date, and had fantastic/safe drivers. It was incredibly easy to setup any and all transportation. Recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations Meaghan! Thank you for posting a review. I will be sure to pass it along to your chauffeurs - (father & son - John & Nick). We wish you the best.