481 Reviews for Sir Oliver Limousine

Sedan (4)
Flat Screen(s) (3)
SUV (2)
478 Sir Oliver Limousine Reviews

Sir Oliver Limo was awesome! They were completely flexible doing whatever me and my husband wanted to do as far as taking our pictures. Our pick up was at least an hour from our drop off and they accommodated us with no problem no extra cost. The drivers were really great. Great personalities. They even arrived 15 minutes earlier then the time we agreed on. If you book them you will be worry free. :)

Profile Picture Heather, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sir Oliver was great to work with. They certainly gave us a lower rate than competitors and were fair by today’s prices. They were easy to work with as we had “complications” because people. couldn’t definitely tell us if they needed a ride or not. We had guests who weren’t ready on time. They were patient and helpful. During pictures at the bed and breakfast they offered us a soft reminder of when we needed to be ready. They really were a pleasure to deal with and we’d fully recommend them to anyone. Way better and easier to deal with than anyone else we contacted.

Profile Picture Kristyn, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked the 34 passenger party bus and 55 passenger coach bus to use as our hotel shuttle. Both were clean, on time and very professional and attentive drivers.

Profile Picture Domenic, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Sir Oliver was amazing! They were easy to get in touch with, prompt and our driver Brent was so helpful!!! The limo was clean and everything worked perfectly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Fantastic company! They were great to deal with and would use them again!

Profile Picture Therese, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Service was great from start to finish!! Our driver was super helpful throughout the day and the party bus was clean and well taken care of. Additionally, we used them for our airport transportation for our honeymoon and they were extremely prompt. Definitely recommend using them for any special events!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I got married three weeks ago and we were so impressed with Sir Oliver!! They were straight forward, friendly, and so easy to work with!! I also booked them for a car service home from the airport the morning we flew back home from our honeymoon. We were a little nervous because we did not check our emails and honestly completely forgot to check back in after our booking. However the second we landed we had a text from the driver stating that he was waiting at JFK for us. Thank you Sir Oliver for making our day so special and painless!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had such a great time! The driver was very friendly and professional.

Thank you so much for everything!!! We will definitely book again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Just AMAZING! We originally started with 1 limo then added later a shuttle bus, groom's limo (he would have had to be at the church 2 hours ahead if we only used 1) and airport car service. The cars were all clean, they were on time, and the drivers assisted everyone with their needs. One in particular was Bobby. We had him for our wedding day plus to and from the airport. He is fantastic to work with, polite and so helpful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I recommend this service. Flexible and very professional.

Profile Picture Debbie, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Everyone did an excellent job, even when we had to make last minute changes!

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great experience will continue to use Sir Oliver in the future.

Profile Picture Edward, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a great experience using Sir Oliver Limousine! On our wedding day our drivers showed up early and promptly. We used a party bus to transport the groomsman to the church, then it returned for a pickup for the bridesmaids at the bride's house. This was great for us rather than using 2 separate transportation vehicles. Following the church ceremony, all of the bridal party including their dates took the party bus to our venue! Everything was seamless. We also had the Rolls Royce which was AMAZING. My parents and I took it to the church, and my now husband and I took it to the reception. (This allowed us to spend some quality time together as a married couple before our reception)! We would use Sir Oliver again in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone looking for reliable, cost friendly, and professional transportation for their wedding day! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I called them with the flu a few weeks before my wedding and they made it all happen... which was not easy as it was pick up and drop off to Brooklyn from Bohemia, etc. Driver was great and comforting and that's all that really matter on the day of. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Paula, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Love, love, live Sir Oliver! Super professional, nice, on time, and awesome the day of our wedding! The party bus was perfect for our large bridal party, and we had a blast!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great Service. Drive was on time. Nice and friendly staff. Pricing was best out all of the vendors we looked into.

Profile Picture JESSICA, 10/12/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Stretch Limo

Excellent service you made my day wonderful . Thank you

Profile Picture Kim, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Fantastic customer service, arrived in time and helped out with any questions or changes I had before the big day. Would highly recommend! -The Hoernels

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Mike had an awesome personality. Got along great with my dad and had a great sense of humor which calmed me before the big moment! We also hit bad weather on the way to our venue and he was so assuring and safe!

Profile Picture LisaMarie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had sir Oliver limousine for our wedding 9/23/2017 !! We had a stretch Cadillac Escalade. It was beautiful, clean and the driver was so sweet the whole day! His name was John I believe. He was so helpful with my dress, flowers or anything. Always there to assist .! Def recommend this company to anyone needing these services !

Profile Picture Brittany , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sir Oliver Limousine was thorough and professional from beginning to end. Our driver went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly! He even recommended an alternative place to take pictures at when the planned location didn’t end up working out. We will definitly we recommending this company and using again ourselves in the future!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Wonderful experience. Great company that we highly recommend.

Profile Picture William, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great service! The limo and party bus arrived right on time. Was greeted with a smile. Super helpful! I recommmend this company 100%

Profile Picture Tara , 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great service. Did exactly what they said they would do and very professional and accommodating!

Profile Picture Amalia, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews