Sir Oliver Limousine Reviews

548 Reviews for Sir Oliver Limousine

Sir Oliver Limousine 1
Sir Oliver Limousine 2

alison · Getting married on 09/15/2019

This company was fantastic. The driversknew how to coordinate everything perfectly and were so nice!

Rober Beeman · Married on 01/04/2019

winter wedding

handled my daughters wedding and was very professional and helpful

Sent on 01/17/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review for your daughter's wedding. Congrats to Robert & Danielle!

Joseph Corrigan · Married on 12/29/2018

Made planning easier!

Plans inevitably change over time, this is especially tru when it comes to planning a wedding. Despite my wife’s and my continuous planning things like pick-up location, time, number of passenger, amongst other things were changing constantly. Sir Oliver and their staff were extremely understanding, and accommodated our requests immediately. The planning process couldn’t have gone smoother when making sure how to get the wedding party from point A to point B, thanks to Sir Oliver. On the day of the wedding the drivers were both courteous, punctual, and took great care to make sure we stuck to our timeline and the wedding party was safe in transit. I would recommend Sir Oliver to anyone in need of transportation services for their next big event! Thank you!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Joe! Logistics is an important part of the transportation process and we do our best to exceed expectations to make sure everything runs smoothly for you on your big day especially with multiple changes. We are happy to hear that it shows! Congratulations to you and Kelly - we wish you the best! I will be sure to pass your review on to your chauffeurs Steve & Mike.

Brianna · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfection for our big day!!!

From the first meeting to the last, the entire staff was so helpful and attentive! The vehicles are immaculate and the drivers couldn't be nicer or more professional! I would recommend them for absolutely any service, you'll be glad you chose them! I used the antique car, shuttle bus, and a town car and all vehicle experiences were perfect! Great company that I would highly recommend!

Elsie · Married on 12/02/2018

My Saviors

With being a last minute bride a week before my wedding they were able to accommodate me with everything I needed. They were extremely helpful!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

We are so happy that we were available for you and Edwin. Congratulations to you both. We wish you a very Merry 1st Christmas as Mr & Mrs!! Thank you.

Gianna · Married on 11/30/2018

best limo company!

Our limo driver was so attentive. I was the bride and he walked me through everything that was going to happen before those church doors open and after we walked back down the aisle. The staff was INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. I changed my plans dozens of times and they gave me their own opinions as to where I would be saving money. Staff was such a pleasure to talk to! I will recommend them to all my friends and family

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Gianna! It was nice working with you as well. I will be sure to let your chauffeurs Bob and Tom know about your review. We wish you and Timothy all the best.

Ashley · Married on 11/24/2018

Ashley&Danny

The entire experience was wonderful! The party bus was a great way to start the festivities and bring everyone together!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season as Mr & Mrs!! Thank you for posting your review.

Shela · Married on 11/11/2018

Easy, stress-free day thanks to Sir Oliver!!!

Fantastic experience for our wedding. They gave us the best prices by far and were so accommodating and flexible throughout the entire planning process. We had an emergency last minute change the day before our wedding because more guests told us they wanted to use the shuttle than we expected, and management just rolled with it and saved the day no questions asked. Lou was our limo driver and was such a calming and sweet presence throughout the morning and afternoon. Mike was our town car driver at the end of the night and was very kind and patient with us, even when I had a bridezilla moment because I misread our contract. I don’t know who our shuttle driver was but I heard no complaints from guests. We worked with Jen and Rich for all the planning and they were super quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Wonderful company on all fronts.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Shela for posting a review, we truly appreciate it. I will be sure to pass this on to your chauffeurs Lou, Mike, Tom and Bob. We do pride ourselves on our flexibility with last minute changes and are happy that everything ran smoothly for you. All our best to you and Patrick!
  • Rebcca

Rebcca Keller · Married on 11/11/2018

The best ever!

We went back and fourth about picking a limousine company. I have heard horror stories and have been a part of weddings where the limo showed extremely late. With my wedding timeline being jammed packed, we did not have room for limousine mess ups. During our first bridal showcase at Giorgios, we met Sir Oliver Limousine. They we’re extremely kind and professional- I trusted that their service would be impeccable and that it was. Sir Oliver showed up early with a beautiful and classic Cadillac and a new 2019 party bus. The drivers were awesome. Of course now I am blanking on their names but they we’re the best! Before I walked down the isle my driver pulled me aside and said “when you walk down the isle, everyone is going to be looking at you and wanting you to look at them for picture.. do not look at them. Look straight ahead at Kenny. That moment is priceless.” He was right. It is a moment engraved into my memory now. To top it off, they drove us to the airport for our honeymoon and the ride, yet again, was perfect! We cannot thank Sir Oliver enough for their amazing service. If you’re still looking for a limousine company, book with them.

With all our love, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Keller

Sent on 11/16/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations to you and Ken! We appreciate you putting your trust in us. Thank you for posting your review and so quickly!! Mike was your chauffeur that gave you those little words of advice before you walked down the aisle. John B was the Limo Bus chauffeur. I will be sure to pass this review onto them both. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Kristen Saulo · Married on 11/10/2018

Worry-Free Limo Company

Sir Oliver was amazing. They went above and beyond their duties. Our driver was extremely helpful unloading and loading our things from our wedding. As soon as we sat down on the bus he immediately congratulated us with glasses of champagne. We would definitely recommend Sir Oliver for your special day!

Gregory · Married on 11/04/2018

Nothing more to ask for...

Driver was professional, friendly, and on-time to both pickup locations. He congratulated me multiple times and seemed genuinely happy for us. Limousine was clean and comfortable. Nothing more to ask for in a Limo service for a wedding.

Jacklyn Plonski · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Service

Wonderful staff, good prices, clean vehicles and prompt throughout the day.

Jacqueline Muoio · Married on 11/03/2018

I'd book again and again!

Sir Oliver was amazing! They were reasonably priced with a great selection of vehicles. Both limo drivers were incredibly upbeat and beyond helpful. What I appreciated most was when the groomsmen were picked up, my husband thought they were going to the picture location first but the limo driver did not take his word for it because that was not what was previous arranged. Thank goodness because my husband was wrong! They didn't make a move without my approval and I cannot express how wonderful this company is.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! Congratulations to you and Alex. Wishing you both all the best in the New Year! We really appreciate you taking the time to post your detailed review about Mike S & Don.

Nicholas Mitchell · Married on 10/28/2018

A sheer pleasure

Exceptional service! It was an honor to have Sir Oliver be a part of our children's wedding celebration!
    Cheers!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

Efficient, high quality service

Sir Oliver was incredibly accommodating, and reliable. The limos were beautiful, and the driver was so attentive.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations to you and Chris! I will be sure to let you chauffeur Eli know about your review. We wish you all the best!

Denise · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the Bride

I was having a tremendous amount of trouble with booking a limousine service for my daughter's wedding.
    I tried several companies; some didn't return my call, some offered packages that didn't meet our needs, and one strung me along for two months by saying we'll call you back next week but never did. I would call again and receive a similar promise that wasnt followed through. A co-worker recommended Sir Oliver who had superb professionalism, timely responses and committed staff. Sir Oliver also met all of our needs with a reasonable cost. I would definitely use them again and will recommend them to friends. Their service was excellent and their drivers, courteous and friendly.

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing company and amazing employees

Me husband and I used Sir Oliver for our Limos for our Wedding this past October 6th. Through the entire experience they were nothing but helpful! I called them multiple times asking questions and changing times and they were always so kind and willing to help to make everything as stress free as possible! Not only were their Limos and party bus gorgeous but their drivers were incredible! They make you feel like the most important people in the world. They made sure the runner was down in the church, they fluffed my dress for me as I was getting ready to walk down the aisle, they supplied and popped our champagne for us once we got into the bus after the ceremony and we had asked our one driver Chuck if he could help us and keep an eye on the time while we took photos by the docks so we weren’t late for our reception and he was on it! I would definitely recommend Sir Oliver!!!

Kara K · Married on 10/20/2018

Wondeful!!

We had Don drive us in the 72 series Caddy for my wedding on October 20, 2018. The car was not only beautiful but absolutely pristine. Don was also an awesome chauffeur! He was very friendly and knowledgeable as well as professional. He gave me some great tips for a very important day which I very much appreciated. I would use this company again in a heartbeat.

Samantha Krug · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent service!!!

Excellent service from Sir Oliver! We had a beautiful vintage Caddy and 10 passenger limo to get us from the venue to church and back, as well as home after our wedding! The drivers were wonderful and made the experience great!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We would love to see photos! I will pass your review on to your chauffeurs, Nick, Mike and Steve. Wishing you and Tyler all the best!

LISA · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved our two limo drivers! Extremely professional. They went above and beyond even helping with our wedding service at the church when the church staff was shorthanded. They were amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Sir Oliver Limousine 3

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Hi Lisa - Beautiful photo - thanks for sharing. Congratulations! I will be sure to pass your comments on to your chauffeurs Tom and Lou.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2018

We used Sir Oliver at our recent wedding and were beyond impressed with them as a vendor. Sandy was always delightful to speak to when I called and helpful when I had questions about timelines. Both the party bus and Antique car we booked were on time and followed our schedule the day of the wedding with no hiccups. To top it off, both drivers were funny, nice, and went above and beyond, fluffing my dress and giving me tips before walking down the aisle. I am so so happy to have booked with them and will be using them for my future transportation needs without a doubt!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to post the review we truly appreciate it. I will pass it along to Sandy, Tom and Mike your chauffeurs. Best of luck to you and Anthony.

Lauren Greco · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience!

Sir Oliver was such a pleasure to work with! We had a more complicated itinerary than most, with a lot of "back & forth to/from locations", however Rich & Jen immediately calmed us down and helped us figure out the best plan! They were professional and answered our questions quickly! Our party bus driver, Steve, was such a big help that day! He even helped fix my dress and veil right before I walked down the aisle! We had a couple of "hiccups" along the way at some off-site locations we were taking pictures at, which easily could have thrown us way off schedule, however Steve worked with us and made sure we stuck to our schedule! We definitely recommend Sir Oliver!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was nice working with you and Nick. I'm glad that your "complicated" logistics worked out well :) We wish you all the best.

Mike · Married on 09/16/2018

Sir Oliver Limosine was incredible from start to finish. The process started in the office and we were handled with care from the very first phone call. Just the customer service alone reassured me that we made the best choice possible in selecting Sir Oliver. The drivers on the day of the wedding were courteous, timely, and absolutle gentlemen. Much respect to the culture that has been instituted into this business.

We will be using Sir Oliver for any and all special occasions. (9-16-18 Wedding)

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Mike! We appreciate your kind words. We do pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service all the way through to the end of the process and are glad that you felt that on your special day! Best of luck to you and Megan! I will be sure to pass the word along to your chauffeurs John B & Steve.

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2018

From start to finish, Sir Oliver Limousine was easy to work with. Their prices were very fair and more competitive then the other quotes we received. The staff, both in the office and out on the road, is extremely friendly. I would highly recommend them to family and friends. The vehicles were clean and packed with champagne and waters.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sir Oliver Limousine's reply:

Hi Nicole - It was a pleasure working with you and Joe! Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We wish you all the best. I will be sure to pass it along to your chauffeurs Steve and Bob P