125-325
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Land's End

Land's End, located in the quaint town of Sayville on Long Island's beautiful south shore, offers its amazing waterfront views of the Great South Bay and its unsurpassed hospitality for your wedding or special event. Land's End accommodates all types of events from rehearsal dinners and intimate gatherings to more formal affairs. Land's End is devoted exclusively to you, as only one wedding occurs at a time. Incomparable attention to detail and tailoring of your gourmet menu will be provided by our professional event coordinators. Our wait staff will bestow personal service upon your guests to meet all their needs.

Your guests may stroll through our beautifully manicured gardens as they enjoy a cocktail from the bar. They can gaze out onto the Great South Bay from the panoramic views in the ballroom, the cocktail lounge, and the canopied deck. Throughout your event, you and your guests will enjoy the delectable gourmet cuisine which will be specially prepared and perfectly executed by our culinary trained chefs. For an enchanting evening or an elegant afternoon, you will see that the possibilities for your affair at Land's End are endless.

Please feel free to contact us:

Tel: (631) 589-1888

Event Planning (8)
Uncovered Outdoor (7)
Indoor (4)
Covered Outdoor (2)

If I could give Land's End 10 stars, I would.. I can't say enough good things about this place! My husband and I got married here in October and worked with Judy for the 18 months we were engaged. She was always so helpful, kind, responsive, and truly just open to all of our suggestions, questions and anything we wanted to do. Nothing we requested was a problem - I had a large display for our seating placecards, no problem. I added a photo slideshow last minute, no problem. Even more importantly, my husband has some rare dietary restrictions and they were able to accommodate him at the food tasting and create a special menu for him throughout the night of our wedding to ensure that he could enjoy the food just a much as all of our guests. Additionally, the venue is absolutely beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments from our guests saying it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. Land's End really went above and beyond in every aspect of our day and we can't thank them enough! We feel so lucky have been able to host our reception here and I hope to return some day as a guest at someone else's wedding! (I keep nudging my single friends to get engaged and have their wedding at Land's End.. haha!). Thanks again Judy & the Land's End team :)

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Land's End was not only such an amazingly beautiful venue but the staff was incredible. The food is to die for, my guests can not stop raving! My bridal attendant was literally a guardian angel. She was there with things I didn't even know I needed, when I needed something she was always right behind me. The planning, coordination and expertise that the Land's End staff has is unmatched. I highly recommend Land's End!!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews

9 AWARDS

Events

80 BROWN'S RIVER ROAD IN , Sayville, NY 11782   See On Map
631-589-1888 (phone)
Land's End is a wedding venue from Long Island, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Connecticut, and New Jersey. Land's End is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Tri-state area wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in unique waterfront catering.