48 Reviews for Land's End

Uncovered Outdoor (7)
Indoor (4)
Covered Outdoor (2)
48 Land's End Reviews

If I could give Land's End 10 stars, I would.. I can't say enough good things about this place! My husband and I got married here in October and worked with Judy for the 18 months we were engaged. She was always so helpful, kind, responsive, and truly just open to all of our suggestions, questions and anything we wanted to do. Nothing we requested was a problem - I had a large display for our seating placecards, no problem. I added a photo slideshow last minute, no problem. Even more importantly, my husband has some rare dietary restrictions and they were able to accommodate him at the food tasting and create a special menu for him throughout the night of our wedding to ensure that he could enjoy the food just a much as all of our guests. Additionally, the venue is absolutely beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments from our guests saying it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. Land's End really went above and beyond in every aspect of our day and we can't thank them enough! We feel so lucky have been able to host our reception here and I hope to return some day as a guest at someone else's wedding! (I keep nudging my single friends to get engaged and have their wedding at Land's End.. haha!). Thanks again Judy & the Land's End team :)

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Land's End was not only such an amazingly beautiful venue but the staff was incredible. The food is to die for, my guests can not stop raving! My bridal attendant was literally a guardian angel. She was there with things I didn't even know I needed, when I needed something she was always right behind me. The planning, coordination and expertise that the Land's End staff has is unmatched. I highly recommend Land's End!!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

Look no further for your perfect wedding day venue. Land's End is absolutely amazing from the staff to the food to the views you couldn't ask for a more perfect place. I worked with Judy to plan my wedding and she was there for me every step of the way. She never made me feel anxious and always eased my concerns with her quick answers and accommodations. People cannot stop raving about my wedding. The food was unbelievable and never stopped coming the entire night. Whenever I needed something the night of there was someone right there to assist. Check this place out. They do not disappoint and go above and beyond your expectations!

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Land's End is amazing! The food is delicious, the grounds are beautiful and the view is just the best. Everything was done so professionally and was better than I could have ever imagined. Throughout the whole process, Jenny, our coordinator, was there to answer all of our questions and helped us feel comfortable with our requests. On the day of, Cesar and Kim were there to make sure everything ran smoothly, even when some of our guests showed up super early! We had the perfect day and owe it to Land's End for being the perfect place to have our reception!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely fell in love with Land's End before I even visited the venue and when I went there it was even greater than what my expectations were. It is a well maintained beautiful venue with an amazing scene for you to get married on. The service it self was beyond my expectations as well. I've had over a million questions over the time from booking until my wedding and Judy was so responsive and patient with me! I would definitely recommend Land's End!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

If I could give more stars, I would! Our wedding reception at Land's End was absolutely prefect! From our first visit with Judy, we knew that this was the right place for us. She was professional, enthusiastic, and courteous. She walked us through every detail beginning on that day up and through our wedding day! Any questions or concerns we had, she answered promptly and entertained all of our requests without hesitation. Her knowledge and expertise in planning weddings certainly helped us in creating our perfect day. She was even there during our reception despite her son's wedding being the very next day! My bridal attendant (Kim) was great and made sure my dress, hair and makeup were always perfect and we always had drinks in our hands. She also made sure we ate before our reception began, which was great! The maitre'd (Cesar) also took care of any issue that arose during the reception and made sure we, along with all of our guests, were having just the best time. Our guests have been raving for two weeks now about the food, drinks, service, atmosphere and more! We could not have asked for venue for our wedding reception.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning

I fell in love with Land's End years ago when we attended another wedding there. I just remember the scenery was stunning and the beautiful reception room always stood out from all the others so it was no surprise this was the first thing we booked 2 years out from our wedding date! We were married this past September at Land's End and I cannot rave enough about how the staff at the venue went above and beyond that day and night. We were treated like absolute royalty and my guests still rave about the wedding and how great the food, drinks, and service were. Jennifer B. was our event coordinator and Caesar was our maitre d' and they were both absolutely amazing and always on top of everything throughout the planning process. My bridal attendant was just as incredible. Our wedding day was beyond perfect and I cannot thank Land's End enough for everything. I wish we could go back and do it all over again!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

We can't begin to tell you what a wonderful experience we had with Land's End in planning our 7/31 wedding. From the minute we stepped foot on the grounds, we were in awe of its natural beauty and felt as if it was a perfect combination of everything we were looking for - an outstanding view, elegance (without being gaudy), fantastic service, amazing food, and a beautiful reception space. Our coordinator, Jenny, was always responsive to our e-mails and calls, helping us with whatever we needed. On the day of our wedding, Land's End couldn't have been more welcoming or accommodating, especially when rain threatened our outdoor gazebo ceremony. Guests raved about how beautiful the grounds were, with many saying they had no idea this place ever existed! We are so happy we chose Land's End and are thrilled with how the big day came together. If you want a unique space, waterfront venue, and impeccable service, look no further!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

We got married at Land's End in November and had the best experience with them. The general manager, Jen, and the whole staff were extremely accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, well maintained, and the food is BEYOND. Everyone keeps talking about the cocktail hour food and how amazing everything was. We would recommend this site to anyone and everyone getting married.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/20/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor

Land's End was perfect wedding venue and my husband and I are so happy we chose this location. We got engaged on the beach so the waterfront setting was the perfect venue for the wedding. We got married in the gazebo and lucked out with perfect weather. I received compliments all night from my guests about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was! Jenny DiPalma was absolutely incredibly!! Our coordinator was incredibly attentive and responsive. I dropped all of my items off at the venue the week before the wedding and everything was set up perfectly for the day of. I would highly recommend Land's End to any bride who is looking for the perfect waterfront setting for their wedding :)

Profile Picture Marie, 8/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot express how amazing my wedding was at this venue. It was everything I wanted and more. We wanted an outside ceremony on their gorgeous front lawn but unfortunately it rained which was depressing! But they made me feel at ease and made the inside ceremony amazing. The rest of the night was seamless and beautiful. I want to get married there again or go to wedding there just to eat the food! so good!

Profile Picture User5233095, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First of all, use Judy. During the planning process every time i felt like i wanted to tear my hair out OR thought something was complicated or maybe i was "asking too much" she always responded the same way. Smiling, calm and ALWAYS said "yes of course we can do that no problem”, then she would give us a glass of champagne and laugh and joke with us. When she said things would be done the way we wanted, boy was she right!
Kim, our bridal attended, came early and do EVERYTHING for me. She made sure everything was perfect, even sewed together one of my bridesmaids who completely ripped her dress in half. You would have never known because Kim put it together in a hot minute. She also made sure i ate and drank enough always bringing me over some water or some kind of snack. After the ceremony she warmed my feet and brushed off all the sand in the bridal suite. She took my cell phone and went nuts taking photos while photographer was so i have so many photos from that day i was able to look at on our flight to our honeymoon the next day!
When we got on the grounds, Caeser and Judy were always around us and taking care of us like royalty. Even in the fog and cold you can't beat that view. We have the best eerie pictures from our wedding! Even having the ceremony on the beach turned out perfect, it wasn’t windy, somehow warmed up and it was majestic.
Before cocktail hour Caesar put together a huge plate of all the food so my husband and I were able to have 15 minutes or so to "PIG OUT" on the delicious food in our suite. He also made sure we got every dish to try at dinner and even threw in some food we didn't choose on the menu but really wanted to try.
Have your wedding here if you’re on the fence about cost, remember, everything is included.

Profile Picture Carlye, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married 10/24/14 and the day was absolutely beautiful! Lands End made everything perfect - I dropped off whatever stuff I wanted a couple days earlier and they had everything set up - the dining room was beautiful - cocktail hour was delicious! Jenny, our wedding coordinator was always on top of things and any questions I had she always had the answer! She was always quick to respond via email and phone- as well as the rest of the staff if I didn't specially need jenny. We had about 285 people at our wedding and not one person had a bad thing to say! My bridal attendant was always on point with whatever I need! I had a problem with my bustle on my wedding gown and she was right there to help! Caesar our Maître D was the best!! The place is absolutely beautiful, clean, amazing food and wonderful staff!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Land's End is a beautiful and unique venue that does one event at a time. Thanks to the Land's End staff, my wedding reception was as close to perfect as one can reasonably expect. The food is outstanding, and they offer plenty of great options. They were very attentive and helpful to us (the bride and groom) on our day, and they were accommodating and a pleasure to work with through the entire planning process as well. My guests were very impressed with Land's End overall. Thank you Land's End for your fantastic service.

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot stress enough how beautiful Land's End is. Perfect place for a wedding. Very scenic. The staff is wonderful! Judy was our event manager and a pleasure to work with. You are in good hands with her. Ask for Caesar to be your maitre d. He went above and beyond anything I expected.
We were very pleased with the food. I can honestly say, the best food I have ever had at any reception hall.
I am extremely happy with our choice to have our wedding reception at Land's End.

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 8/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful! The people that work there are professional and make sure to make your day special. They are reliable, always keep in touch with you, and cater to your needs. The food is amazing. They the pricing reflects the value of food and service you receive.

Profile Picture User4317951, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Simply amazing. Everything was absolutely perfect. Judy was our Wedding Coordinator and she was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Always answering any questions or concerns we had in a timely fashion. Our Maitre'd Bill and Bridal Attendant Taylor was amazing and made sure all of our needs were taken care of instantly. The food was INCREDIBLE as our guests were still talking for days afterwards about how good it all was. All I need now is to get to go to a wedding here as a guest so I can enjoy everything from the other side! Again simply the perfect location for our wedding and I recommend 100%!

Profile Picture Justin, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I visited 15 venues - we were between Land's End and one other but Land's End won because they were the ONLY location willing to do what we wanted for our reception - a buffet cocktail dinner with passed apps during cocktail hour. I could not have pictured a more beautiful place for us to get married (outside...in December!) and I also could not have asked for a more accommodating team of individuals. We loved everything about our wedding day from the pastries when we arrived for breakfast to the way everything was packed up when the party was over. Many of our guests have told us it was the best wedding they have ever attended and that the food and service were top notch. We're hoping we get to attend a wedding as a guest at Land's End soon!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Land's End was the best decision we made about our wedding! Jennifer was the most pleasant, gracious consultant. They went above and beyond the level of service I expected to get. Always kind and accommodating. Taking care of things other venues would say your coordinator should do. The service was phenomenal as well as the food. Every guest raved about how it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever been to. I am the happiest of brides for choosing this venue. I highly recommend The Land's End as well as the Land's End Motel behind them where you can have all of your guests stay on the water and make it a weekend affair!

Profile Picture Lily, 9/15/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Land's End was the PERFECT place for our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. The grounds are gorgeous, the building itself is clean, well maintained, and also beautiful. The staff is friendly, efficient, and AMAZING at what they do. The food is unbelievable...not even in the same category as standard "wedding" food. We worked with Jenny and I cannot express how wonderful she was from start to finish. She was always accessible to answer questions (and I had a million throughout the process!), she answered my emails promptly and nicely, she was flexible when it came to certain things we asked for, she had great suggestions, she was organized and on top of everything, she was always pleasant to meet with, ....and I could really just go on forever. It was no different on our wedding day...Jenny and the rest of the staff took care of EVERYTHING and made sure everything ran smoothly. They anticipated and took care of everything so efficiently and quietly they were like magicians! Marietta was my bridal attendant and she was SO on top of it I felt so at ease and comfortable the whole day....she really took all my wedding day jitters away. (And made sure I got to try all the food and drinks!)
These people are wedding and customer service PROS. Our wedding day was a dream come true. So many of our guests told us it was hands down the best wedding they had ever been to and are still talking about it. ....I couldn't give the place a rave enough review if I tried.

Profile Picture Kara, 7/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Lands End in Sayville and it was PHENOMENAL!!! The staff there is great, our banquet manager has worked there for so many years and knows everything inside and out. She was able to ease our nerves about our nephew/ring bearer's vast array of food allergies when other places told us to bring his own food. The Maitre D and Bridal Attendant are great, servers interact well with guests and are very polite. Perfect setting, we had a perfect day! The food is out of this world! I hope someone I know has a wedding there so we can attend as guests!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Land's End made my wedding day a dream come true! Jenny was an amazing from the first day we left the deposit till the very day. She answered emails quickly and always had a solution to any problem/question I had. I m so happy that we chose Land's End!! Everyone who came to reception said the food was amazing and the place was beautiful. I would totally recommend Land's End to anyone looking to having a fairy tale wedding!

Profile Picture dana, 9/22/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Land's End in Sayville was by far the best when it came to venues on Long Island. The experience we had as a bride & groom was absolutely amazing. The entire preparation process was so wonderful. I felt like I had known Judy for years the way she greeted us when we would call, come in, or email her. Judy had my full confidence whenever I thought I had an issue she would calm me down and then it was fine. Each step of the way Land's End had a staff of people that were so easy to work with and so helpful. During the rehearsal day Loretta was fantastic and made everyone feel special, the day of the wedding Ceasar was fabulous and so on top of his game. Kimberly our bridal attendant was top notch, she aleviated every ounce of stress from the moment we walked in to the second we left that evening. We truly felt that Land's End made each of our guests, bridal party, parents, family, all feel special and they always were eager to help. The venue is so amazing given its location and the staff makes it even more incredible. I could go on and on but please just know that when you get married at Land's End you are treated like royalty and you have no worries at all.
Thank you Land's End for making our day so special, we love your staff so much!
Mike & Maddy

Profile Picture Madalyn, 8/31/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about Land's End was perfect from the moment we booked the wedding. Jenny was great and so helpful throughout the whole planning process and out maitre d and bridal attendant were great the day of. The food was awesome and the venue it self is beautiful! There isn't one thing I would have changed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/12, 5 Reviews