Land's End Waterfront Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Julianne
    Julianne Married on 08/08/2021

Book this venue!

The Land’s End is a very special place. Unfortunately, we had to set back our wedding a year because of the pandemic. We were 3 months away from the original wedding date when we had to reschedule, we knew this was for the best, but we were nervous of how accommodating the venue would be. We were always in contact with Jennifer the general manager so when we had to make all the changes, she was there every step of the way reassuring us that they would work with us with whatever it had to be. This made the process as smooth as it could be and eased our anxieties. She is a remarkable person and is very talented in curating weddings. Jennifer has a true passion for what she does and is extremely good at her job.

If you want to not stress about anything the day of your wedding and enjoy the party, pick this venue. The food is outstanding, the staff is made up of the nicest people you will ever come across, and the venue has every avenue covered, even a built-in generator. All guests were treated as well as the bride and groom. We hope to be back as guests sometime soon!
  • Danielle
    Danielle W. Married on 05/16/2020

Land's End made our wedding dreams come true!!

My Husband and I got married at Land's End on 5/31/21. We were a COVID couple and had to reschedule our wedding last year. Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her positive and caring personality made the biggest difference with all the uncertainty over the last year. Jennifer answered all of our questions and we always felt like we were in such amazing hands. At the wedding, the staff was incredible and the service was 5 stars. We still have our guests telling us how amazing the food was. We really felt so special on our day and as if the staff was celebrating with us. Caesar made sure our whole wedding went smoothly and was there to help our parents with anything they might need. Kim, the bridal attendant took amazing care of my Husband and I and she was a pleasure to have with us all day. We cannot recommend Lands End enough, we have nothing but glowing reviews from start to finish. Even through all the ups and downs of COVID Jennifer and her staff did everything they could to make our wedding the most amazing day of our lives. We can't thank them enough. If you are thinking about getting married at Land's End, DO IT. You will not be disappointed!!!
    Betsy J. Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent venue, staff, vendors, location and most of all food !

Just had daughters wedding there on nov 10 and it was fantastic. Jenn was her coordinator and could not do enough for us. The venue, staff, vendors and most of all the food was amazing. A week later and we are still receiving texts and calls about what an amazing time people had. Have also had 2 people that will be contacting Lands End to possibly have weddings there. Again a great time and great staff and great service !

Betsy and Tom Johnson

• Tom
    Tom C. Married on 09/22/2019

The Perfect Venue for Our Perfect Day

Land's End is just a visually amazing place to get married. We decided to get married on the beach and everything was beautiful. The weather was perfect. The reception hall is stunning as well as the rest of the grounds and between outdoor waterfalls and firepits it really is a perfect location.

Aside from just being an amazing space the food is incredible, the staff is attentive and personable and everyone was so accommodating to our every need.

If you are looking for an affordable and perfect venue, look no further then Land's End. If anyone tells you otherwise, they're wrong.
  • Denise
    Denise P. Married on 08/17/2019

They were great to work with and very helpful

My wedding was aug 17th at Lands end and it was the perfect day, and my dream come true! Reviews to come soon, but I just wanted a chance to say THANK YOU to this group for being with me on this journey From providing a safe place for me to ,have my dream weeding to providing helpful info on anything I could imagine, this group has been my saving grace, and I am forever grateful! 👰🏻💍🥰❤️🙏🏻😘😘😘
    Christine L. Married on 08/16/2019

Fantastic!!

We had a fantastic wedding!!! The grounds and landscaping for an outside wedding is stunning and captures the essence of love. Everyone raved about the food, besides the never ending amount of it, it was outstandingly delicious!! Jenny our wedding coordinator was amazing and the staff were beyond friendly and helpful in every way possible. They made us feel truly so comfortable like we were their family!! We also stayed at the motel on the grounds. It was absolutely perfect and we cannot be more thankful for a wonderful wedding night.
    Kimmy W. Married on 06/23/2019

Gorgeous venue

Gorgeous venue!!!!! Beautiful.
    Danielle Married on 09/01/2018
    Our wedding was Saturday, September 1, 2018. We could not have asked for a more perfect setting. Land's End was absolutely breathtaking!! Being by the water is beautiful in itself, but the way all the outdoor flowers looked and the set up of the reception hall, cocktail hour space, and the lobby was simply amazing. Judy planned out the entire day with us from start to finish, and was absolutely amazing throughout the 2yr process since we booked the location. Cesar was a fantastic Maitre D and Kim was a spectacular Bridal Attendant. We could not have asked for a better group of people to make our day special. They were so accommodating, especially when we had to postpone the ceremony by 20 minutes in order to let a little rain cloud pass. Land's End allowed us to still have our full Cocktail Hour. The food was out of this world and the wait staff and bartenders were on top of their game. Ten thousand thumbs up!!!!!!!! Do not go anywhere else!!!!!
    Lisa Married on 08/18/2018
    We got married at Land's End on 8/13/17 and I could not have asked for a better wedding or experience. From the very first meeting until the last minute, they exceeded my expectations. Judy was our coordinator and she was amazing and so accommodating. The room and the grounds are spectacular and so well maintained, and the staff is just as stellar. Ceasar was our maitre'd and Rosa was my bridal attendant. Both were always right there when I needed them but not overbearing, quietly waiting in the background when needed. The food, the drinks, the ambiance were all over what I expected and my entire day was 100% perfect. I would highly recommend Land's End for any wedding or event. The staff is dedicated and will accommodate in any way, and the location will never disappoint. I loved it so much I wish I could go back and do it again.
    Kristina Married on 06/23/2018
    Words cannot express how truly amazing Land’s End was for our wedding. The professionalism was outstanding. We couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else. Cesar, Kim, and Jenny could not have been more helpful. Cesar was so attentive and made sure that every guest was having a wonderful time. Kim knew what I needed and was so amazing and professional. We would highly recommend Land’s End for your wedding. They made all of our dreams come true.
    Jennifer Married on 06/15/2018
    We just got married at Land's End and it was the best decision ever!! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the picture perfect setting for an elegant wedding on Long Island. We got married outside at their gazebo followed by an outside cocktail hour. Land's End caters to your every need. The staff is amazing and the food is out of this world. You are the only event at the venue so you feel like the most important people there. Our guests had the best time at the wedding and it is definitely a night my husband and I will never forget.
    Tracy Married on 10/08/2017
    If I could give Land's End 10 stars, I would.. I can't say enough good things about this place! My husband and I got married here in October and worked with Judy for the 18 months we were engaged. She was always so helpful, kind, responsive, and truly just open to all of our suggestions, questions and anything we wanted to do. Nothing we requested was a problem - I had a large display for our seating placecards, no problem. I added a photo slideshow last minute, no problem. Even more importantly, my husband has some rare dietary restrictions and they were able to accommodate him at the food tasting and create a special menu for him throughout the night of our wedding to ensure that he could enjoy the food just a much as all of our guests. Additionally, the venue is absolutely beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments from our guests saying it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. Land's End really went above and beyond in every aspect of our day and we can't thank them enough! We feel so lucky have been able to host our reception here and I hope to return some day as a guest at someone else's wedding! (I keep nudging my single friends to get engaged and have their wedding at Land's End.. haha!). Thanks again Judy & the Land's End team :)
  • Future Mrs. Scollan
    Jane Married on 09/03/2017
    Land's End was not only such an amazingly beautiful venue but the staff was incredible. The food is to die for, my guests can not stop raving! My bridal attendant was literally a guardian angel. She was there with things I didn't even know I needed, when I needed something she was always right behind me. The planning, coordination and expertise that the Land's End staff has is unmatched. I highly recommend Land's End!!
    Jenna Married on 06/17/2017
    Land's End is amazing! The food is delicious, the grounds are beautiful and the view is just the best. Everything was done so professionally and was better than I could have ever imagined. Throughout the whole process, Jenny, our coordinator, was there to answer all of our questions and helped us feel comfortable with our requests. On the day of, Cesar and Kim were there to make sure everything ran smoothly, even when some of our guests showed up super early! We had the perfect day and owe it to Land's End for being the perfect place to have our reception!
    Alyson Married on 06/17/2017
    Look no further for your perfect wedding day venue. Land's End is absolutely amazing from the staff to the food to the views you couldn't ask for a more perfect place. I worked with Judy to plan my wedding and she was there for me every step of the way. She never made me feel anxious and always eased my concerns with her quick answers and accommodations. People cannot stop raving about my wedding. The food was unbelievable and never stopped coming the entire night. Whenever I needed something the night of there was someone right there to assist. Check this place out. They do not disappoint and go above and beyond your expectations!
  • User2371943 2+ years ago
    I absolutely fell in love with Land's End before I even visited the venue and when I went there it was even greater than what my expectations were. It is a well maintained beautiful venue with an amazing scene for you to get married on. The service it self was beyond my expectations as well. I've had over a million questions over the time from booking until my wedding and Judy was so responsive and patient with me! I would definitely recommend Land's End!
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 02/18/2017

Best and easiest part of our wedding

Land’s End went above and beyond at every step of the process. From the initial informational meeting to the day of our wedding, we felt like Land’s End was “the one.” There were no pretentious comments or sneaky hidden fees. I was the bride with the 20 page word document of ideas and inspiration with a wish list as high as the sky. Not once did Jennifer answer one of my ridiculous requests with a no, she always said let me find out and came back with a way to do what I was asking for. We came back numerous times to show off the venue before the wedding day and never felt like we were intruding.

The actual wedding reception went off without a hitch. My decorations were spot on based on the photos I left. Cesar was nothing short of amazing, made sure that the entire party ran smoothly and that my parents were well taken care of. My dad still can’t stop talking about his level of hospitality. My bridal attendant was there by my side with tips and tricks all throughout the night making the evening go seemlessly. I am recommending to all of my engaged friends so we can relive the most magical day of our lives.
    Shannon Married on 09/24/2016
    If I could give more stars, I would! Our wedding reception at Land's End was absolutely prefect! From our first visit with Judy, we knew that this was the right place for us. She was professional, enthusiastic, and courteous. She walked us through every detail beginning on that day up and through our wedding day! Any questions or concerns we had, she answered promptly and entertained all of our requests without hesitation. Her knowledge and expertise in planning weddings certainly helped us in creating our perfect day. She was even there during our reception despite her son's wedding being the very next day! My bridal attendant (Kim) was great and made sure my dress, hair and makeup were always perfect and we always had drinks in our hands. She also made sure we ate before our reception began, which was great! The maitre'd (Cesar) also took care of any issue that arose during the reception and made sure we, along with all of our guests, were having just the best time. Our guests have been raving for two weeks now about the food, drinks, service, atmosphere and more! We could not have asked for venue for our wedding reception.
    Kristen Married on 09/16/2016
    I fell in love with Land's End years ago when we attended another wedding there. I just remember the scenery was stunning and the beautiful reception room always stood out from all the others so it was no surprise this was the first thing we booked 2 years out from our wedding date! We were married this past September at Land's End and I cannot rave enough about how the staff at the venue went above and beyond that day and night. We were treated like absolute royalty and my guests still rave about the wedding and how great the food, drinks, and service were. Jennifer B. was our event coordinator and Caesar was our maitre d' and they were both absolutely amazing and always on top of everything throughout the planning process. My bridal attendant was just as incredible. Our wedding day was beyond perfect and I cannot thank Land's End enough for everything. I wish we could go back and do it all over again!
    Kathryn Married on 04/15/2016
    We can't begin to tell you what a wonderful experience we had with Land's End in planning our 7/31 wedding. From the minute we stepped foot on the grounds, we were in awe of its natural beauty and felt as if it was a perfect combination of everything we were looking for - an outstanding view, elegance (without being gaudy), fantastic service, amazing food, and a beautiful reception space. Our coordinator, Jenny, was always responsive to our e-mails and calls, helping us with whatever we needed. On the day of our wedding, Land's End couldn't have been more welcoming or accommodating, especially when rain threatened our outdoor gazebo ceremony. Guests raved about how beautiful the grounds were, with many saying they had no idea this place ever existed! We are so happy we chose Land's End and are thrilled with how the big day came together. If you want a unique space, waterfront venue, and impeccable service, look no further!
    Amanda Married on 11/20/2015
    We got married at Land's End in November and had the best experience with them. The general manager, Jen, and the whole staff were extremely accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, well maintained, and the food is BEYOND. Everyone keeps talking about the cocktail hour food and how amazing everything was. We would recommend this site to anyone and everyone getting married.
  • User2300701 2+ years ago
    Land's End was perfect wedding venue and my husband and I are so happy we chose this location. We got engaged on the beach so the waterfront setting was the perfect venue for the wedding. We got married in the gazebo and lucked out with perfect weather. I received compliments all night from my guests about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was! Jenny DiPalma was absolutely incredibly!! Our coordinator was incredibly attentive and responsive. I dropped all of my items off at the venue the week before the wedding and everything was set up perfectly for the day of. I would highly recommend Land's End to any bride who is looking for the perfect waterfront setting for their wedding :)
  • User2310290 2+ years ago
    I cannot express how amazing my wedding was at this venue. It was everything I wanted and more. We wanted an outside ceremony on their gorgeous front lawn but unfortunately it rained which was depressing! But they made me feel at ease and made the inside ceremony amazing. The rest of the night was seamless and beautiful. I want to get married there again or go to wedding there just to eat the food! so good!
    Carlye Married on 05/09/2015
    First of all, use Judy. During the planning process every time i felt like i wanted to tear my hair out OR thought something was complicated or maybe i was "asking too much" she always responded the same way. Smiling, calm and ALWAYS said "yes of course we can do that no problem”, then she would give us a glass of champagne and laugh and joke with us. When she said things would be done the way we wanted, boy was she right!
    Kim, our bridal attended, came early and do EVERYTHING for me. She made sure everything was perfect, even sewed together one of my bridesmaids who completely ripped her dress in half. You would have never known because Kim put it together in a hot minute. She also made sure i ate and drank enough always bringing me over some water or some kind of snack. After the ceremony she warmed my feet and brushed off all the sand in the bridal suite. She took my cell phone and went nuts taking photos while photographer was so i have so many photos from that day i was able to look at on our flight to our honeymoon the next day!
    When we got on the grounds, Caeser and Judy were always around us and taking care of us like royalty. Even in the fog and cold you can't beat that view. We have the best eerie pictures from our wedding! Even having the ceremony on the beach turned out perfect, it wasn’t windy, somehow warmed up and it was majestic.
    Before cocktail hour Caesar put together a huge plate of all the food so my husband and I were able to have 15 minutes or so to "PIG OUT" on the delicious food in our suite. He also made sure we got every dish to try at dinner and even threw in some food we didn't choose on the menu but really wanted to try.
    Have your wedding here if you’re on the fence about cost, remember, everything is included.
    Danielle Married on 10/24/2014
    We got married 10/24/14 and the day was absolutely beautiful! Lands End made everything perfect - I dropped off whatever stuff I wanted a couple days earlier and they had everything set up - the dining room was beautiful - cocktail hour was delicious! Jenny, our wedding coordinator was always on top of things and any questions I had she always had the answer! She was always quick to respond via email and phone- as well as the rest of the staff if I didn't specially need jenny. We had about 285 people at our wedding and not one person had a bad thing to say! My bridal attendant was always on point with whatever I need! I had a problem with my bustle on my wedding gown and she was right there to help! Caesar our Maître D was the best!! The place is absolutely beautiful, clean, amazing food and wonderful staff!