Stonebridge Country Club

2000 Raynors Way, Smithtown, NY 11787 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stonebridge Country Club

Stonebridge Country Club is an elegant wedding venue located on Long Island in Smithtown, New York. This private country club sits on a beautifully manicured golf course and is available for public ceremonies and receptions. Their professional staff prides themselves on their hands-on hospitality, and the ability to turn your vision into a reality. Stonebridge Country Club, a Lessing’s Hospitality Group venue, looks forward to working with you on one of the most unforgettable days of your life.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 350 guests at this sophisticated golf and country club. If you prefer an outdoor affair, you can say your “I do’s” underneath their picturesque gazebo, and then dine and dance the night away under the stars. Views of their 18-hole golf course will surround you. For couples seeking an indoor celebration, Stonebridge Country Club offers its impressive Grand Ballroom. This newly renovated ballroom features floor-to-ceiling windows, which allow in an abundance of natural light and offer panoramic views of their lush greenery and rolling hills. If you’re having a more intimate gathering, the club also offers smaller rooms that can hold 75 guests or less.

This unique wedding venue offers everything you need to make your celebration a success. Stonebridge Country Club only hosts one wedding at a time, ensuring you have their undivided attention. Their talented culinary team will create a memorable catering package for your event, while their in-house party planner will ensure your planning process goes smoothly from start to finish. Setup and cleanup are included, along with tables, chairs, and linens. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Barware
  • Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wedding cake

Cuisine

Couples will enjoy butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, unique stations, and delicious beverages for their cocktail hour, and then an affordable buffet or a lavish, multi-course meal for their reception. You can make your celebration truly one-of-a-kind by adding enhancements such as a martini station, seafood bar, custom-made ice sculpture, and more. Sample plated entrees include:

• Chianti braised short ribs
  • Gorgonzola cream filet mignon
  • Miso-glazed Atlantic salmon
  • Roast pork chop, caramelized apple
Follow Stonebridge Country Club on

Stonebridge Country Club 6
Stonebridge Country Club 7

Meaghan · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect Wedding Location

Stonebridge was the first bridal showcase I went to when I got engaged and didn’t even look anywhere else. I knew right away I wanted to get married at Stonebridge. The venue is so beautiful! The entire team at Stonebridge was amazing. We first met with Gregg and he had us at ease the entire time. The day of the wedding, Terrance and his team were amazing. Anything we needed they were there ready to assist. We can’t thank the Stonebridge team enough for all their support and services in making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 04/19/2019

Best Day of Our Lives, thanks to Stonebridge

I got married at Stonebridge a little over a week ago, and I can not say enough good things about the wedding and venue! The day after the wedding when I was asked how the wedding was, I could not find the right words and instead would start to cry (happy tears!).

From the first meeting with Gregg and Terrance, they were incredibly accommodating. Every question we had was answered promptly, and they made it so that the booking process was not overwhelming at all. Leading up to the wedding, they were available to help via phone and email, and in the final week were extremely helpful with last minute things that came up.

The day of our wedding, they made us feel at home. We had access to the immense bridal suite upstairs (which was very helpful with a large bridal party). Initially, the staff was setting up for an outdoor wedding, but when I noticed how windy it was and asked if the ceremony could be inside, it was immediately moved.

The ceremony was beautiful, the floor to ceiling windows make it feel as though you're outside on the beautiful grounds, even if the weather doesn't allow for it.

The cocktail hour was amazing, the bar is big, which is important with a large (approx. 200 person) wedding, it never felt too crowded or busy, the food was delicious as well. My husband and I were able to spend our cocktail hour greeting our guests, and at the end of the cocktail hour were told that there was an assortment of our appetizers in the bridal suite, so that we could sit and eat together before the reception.

The reception itself was the best part of the day. The food again was amazing, we had picked some of our favorites from the food tasting (which was not easy, because everything we had tried was great). Throughout the entire reception, Terrance was checking in on myself and my husband and our parent tables. At one point, I was looking for a bridesmaid to help with my bustle that had fallen out, and Terrance saw me looking, and immediately found one of my girls to help me. We also never were without our "signature drinks" thanks to Terrance. The ballroom is beautiful, and simple, allowing you to truly bring your own wedding style without having to worry about curtains/rugs/etc. that are already in place (something I never thought I would worry about, but in the end made a huge difference).

Since our wedding, many people have told us it was one of the best/the best weddings they had ever been to, and my husband and I feel we owe a huge part of that to Stonebridge.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Stonebridge Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories

Real Weddings

• Your Story Ceremonies
    Your Story Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Stonebridge is an awesome place for any kind of celebration! Gary and his team deliver superb service, delicious food, and an unforgettable day - all set against the gorgeous backdrop of the greenery outdoors and a sleek, impressive, and modern interior.

• 2000 Raynors Way Smithtown, NY, 11787 See on map