Stonebridge Country Club Reviews

Stonebridge Country Club 7
  • Meredith

Meredith Zinn · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing!

My wedding was on August 9th, 2019 and it was the most amazing, magical day!!! My whole experience working with Stone bridge was beyond exceptional. I can not say enough amazing things about the staff both Gregg and Terrance they are such amazing people and so good at what they do. They help make everything go so seamless from the minute you sign on with them to the day of. Our guests could not stop raving about the venue, the food and the service. This place is truly the best on Long Island! Literally Terrance never let us be without a drink in our hand he is beyond amazing he made me feel so taken care of and comfortable throughout the whole process. I even had to get some last minute flowers and decor the day of and he decorated my cake for me free of charge! Also my bridal attendant Alex was an absolute sweetheart! She was so attentive and caring I adore her.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Katy Nugent · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing staff, beautiful views, great food!

Beautiful venue, amazing food!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Terri

Terri Haft · Married on 07/27/2019

Magical night

Speechless.. there are no words to describe how beautiful Shaun and Kevin’s wedding was this past weekend. Gregg and Terrance were spectacular. We can not thank them enough for all they did. The food was delicious too.Absolute entertainment,Jack&Rose, and Park Avenue Studios outdid themselves.Guests are still calling and raving about the wedding. Thank you again for a beautiful day.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Dominika Jozwiak · Married on 06/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

We had the most amazing wedding at the Stonebridge Country Club this past June and we couldn’t have picked a better venue!! We began our venue search last year and wanted to find a space that was open with lots of sunlight and greenery for an outdoor ceremony. After looking at a few places we came to Smithtown. The minute I walked into the main room I saw the floor to ceiling windows/golf course in the background I was blown away and knew this was THE one. What made it extra special is the fact that they only do one wedding at a time so we had the whole indoor/outdoor space for ourselves which made our guests feel extra special. Greg the general manager was a great help from start to finish, always listening to our questions and concerns and promptly responding to calls and emails. We took advantage of the vendor wedding package and were impressed with All the vendors especially Absolute Entertainment who provided excellent Dj/music services. Our day couldn’t have been more perfect thanks to the professionalism and attention to detail by our Maitre’d Terrance and the bridal attendant Emily who were on top of their game the entire day. The food/ menu was ahhhhmazing we constantly get compliments from our guests. Our wedding at the Stonebridge Country Club was epic and we will cherish the memories for the rest of our lives. We highly recommend Stonebridge and we hope to use them again for future events.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Best venue

If you are looking for the best venue with the best staff on Long Island, stop your search now and book at Stonebridge Country Club. When I say everything about my wedding was perfect I mean that EVERYTHING was perfect. Terrance is the best, he made sure everything down to the smallest detail was perfect and made sure mine and my husbands day was perfect with absolutely no stress. Gregg was who we booked with and he made everything about the process seamless and no stress what so ever, I walked into my wedding day with no doubt or questions with anything not being perfect. Our bridal attendant was so helpful with anything we needed and made our prep so easy, couldn’t have asked for anything more. The whole staff at Stonebridge was so professional and helpful. On top of the staff being phenomenal, the venue is absolutely gorgeous, I wouldn’t change a single thing about my wedding, it was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Meaghan · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect Wedding Location

Stonebridge was the first bridal showcase I went to when I got engaged and didn’t even look anywhere else. I knew right away I wanted to get married at Stonebridge. The venue is so beautiful! The entire team at Stonebridge was amazing. We first met with Gregg and he had us at ease the entire time. The day of the wedding, Terrance and his team were amazing. Anything we needed they were there ready to assist. We can’t thank the Stonebridge team enough for all their support and services in making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 04/19/2019

Best Day of Our Lives, thanks to Stonebridge

I got married at Stonebridge a little over a week ago, and I can not say enough good things about the wedding and venue! The day after the wedding when I was asked how the wedding was, I could not find the right words and instead would start to cry (happy tears!).

From the first meeting with Gregg and Terrance, they were incredibly accommodating. Every question we had was answered promptly, and they made it so that the booking process was not overwhelming at all. Leading up to the wedding, they were available to help via phone and email, and in the final week were extremely helpful with last minute things that came up.

The day of our wedding, they made us feel at home. We had access to the immense bridal suite upstairs (which was very helpful with a large bridal party). Initially, the staff was setting up for an outdoor wedding, but when I noticed how windy it was and asked if the ceremony could be inside, it was immediately moved.

The ceremony was beautiful, the floor to ceiling windows make it feel as though you're outside on the beautiful grounds, even if the weather doesn't allow for it.

The cocktail hour was amazing, the bar is big, which is important with a large (approx. 200 person) wedding, it never felt too crowded or busy, the food was delicious as well. My husband and I were able to spend our cocktail hour greeting our guests, and at the end of the cocktail hour were told that there was an assortment of our appetizers in the bridal suite, so that we could sit and eat together before the reception.

The reception itself was the best part of the day. The food again was amazing, we had picked some of our favorites from the food tasting (which was not easy, because everything we had tried was great). Throughout the entire reception, Terrance was checking in on myself and my husband and our parent tables. At one point, I was looking for a bridesmaid to help with my bustle that had fallen out, and Terrance saw me looking, and immediately found one of my girls to help me. We also never were without our "signature drinks" thanks to Terrance. The ballroom is beautiful, and simple, allowing you to truly bring your own wedding style without having to worry about curtains/rugs/etc. that are already in place (something I never thought I would worry about, but in the end made a huge difference).

Since our wedding, many people have told us it was one of the best/the best weddings they had ever been to, and my husband and I feel we owe a huge part of that to Stonebridge.

Sent on 04/30/2019

enid braum · Married on 01/13/2019

great team

Recently had my niece's wedding here. It was fabulous the food the service.
    She purchased a Package I think she called it which made it easy for planning. Terrance was helpful.
    The Dj Absolute was great; The flowers by JackRose was superb and service great; The photo by Park side was good too, he was a pleasure.
    All n all they made it easy for a fabulous wedding experience.
    What a team what a wedding.
    Thank you I will forever be beholdent for my niece's wedding memories thanks to all of you vendors.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Lauren Cortese · Married on 12/01/2018

Dream Wedding

I can't say enough amazing things about my wedding venue. My husband and I loved everything about our wedding. Gregg was by far the biggest help and so responsive to every request and question that we had. He helped make sure that everything was perfect for the day of our wedding. He truly is dedicated to making sure the bride and groom have the wedding of their dreams and that is seriously important. We are so thankful to have been able to work with Gregg.
    Terrence was also wonderful! The day of the wedding he ensured that everything was going according to plan and that we were enjoying ourselves. Between Terrence and our Bridal attendant we had everything we needed. Our food from cocktail hour was in the bridal suite so we can enjoy it all, our meals and desserts were brought to our table to we were able to try everything as well and we never had to ask for a beverage as they were always right there with it.
    All of our decorations that we brought were displayed so beautiful. The food was outstanding. Our guests are still raving about how amazing our wedding was.
    Thank you!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Erin · Married on 09/28/2018

When me and my husband first arrived at Stonebridge it didn’t take long for us to know that we wanted to get married there. Knowing we would be the only wedding at the venue and how picture perfect the grounds were even on a cold November day it was exactly what we were looking for. We met with Gregg who from the first day to our wedding day was so helpful. We planned our wedding in 6 months and Gregg made the process so much easier then I thought by answering all my (and my families) questions and reassuring me anything I needed he would help me with. I got married on May 11th and I could not have asked for a more beautiful day. That day Terrence the maître d was amazing, he was always one step ahead making sure everything we needed was taken care. We had a large wedding of 275 people and he made sure every basis was covered. Danielle my bridal attendant was great, she was with me from 8am and pulled me away at the perfect moments to do the things that needed to be done but also gave me my space to make sure I enjoyed the party. I heard no complaints from friends about my wedding and kept hearing the food was amazing. I was actually sad the day after my wedding leaving Stonebridge with our belongings knowing it was the end of the road with Gregg and Terrence, they made us feel like family and I couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Stonebridge Country Club 12
    Stonebridge Country Club 13
    Stonebridge Country Club 14
    Stonebridge Country Club 15
    Stonebridge Country Club 16
    Stonebridge Country Club 17

jen · Married on 09/07/2018

Our wedding last night at stonebridge was the most amazing night of my life. Everything from
    Start to finish was impeccable! Terrence made the experience unforgettable. Exceeded all of our expectations. Gregg made everything simple from booking to setting up and planning. Best night of our lives because of Gregg, Terrence and the staff at Stonebridge. I hope we get to go back as guests one day!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Michael · Married on 08/30/2018

Couldn’t have been more prefect and personal. Great experience.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/19/2018

This venue is a dream. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding. Gregg & Terrance are the best! The food is amazing - my guests are still talking about how magical the wedding was.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Stonebridge Country Club 18
    Stonebridge Country Club 19
    Stonebridge Country Club 20
    Stonebridge Country Club 21
    Stonebridge Country Club 22
    Stonebridge Country Club 23

Deb · Married on 07/20/2018

We just had our son’s wedding last Friday. Everyone was great! Greg took care of all my son’s and daughter in laws need from start to finish. Terrance made sure everything went smoothly and took extra care with us all. Place is beautiful and the food was excellent! I highly recommend them for your big day! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Stonebridge Country Club 24

Rachelle · Married on 04/08/2018

Stonebridge (SCC) was one of the first venues I saved in my extensive online search, stayed in our top 3 out of the 10 venues we visited across Long Island, and made the cut as our top choice for many reasons #1) they made us feel special & wanted our patronage (some venues made it feel like a transaction or didn't care if we said yes or no- you do not want to work with someone who will roll their eyes or feel bothered by your questions) #2) they host only 1 wedding at a time for the ENTIRE day aka no running into other brides and ALL focus is on our party (other venues felt like wedding factories with multiple events happening in other floors or rooms) #3) Bridal Suite included 2 HUGE MULTI-BEDROOM spaces?! (Other venues had 1 bridal room as big as SCC bridal bathroom lol) this included bar area, full kitchen/fridge/sink, 3 beds, dining area, couches, and WINDOWS galore - it was perfect space for our 20 person bridal party & to host our special Chinese tea ceremony that involved 30 guests!! #4) negotiations & understanding- they were SO flexible with so many of our questions & random requests. SCC was honestly out of our budget, but they worked with us to ensure that we were happy & knew the worth we were signing up for #WorthIt #5) food/drinks- we were nervous at first that we don't get to taste the food before signing contract but they do have regular bridal showcase each season with food, drinks & vendors! During our tasting (2 months before wedding) )we had a glimpse of the presentation & really helped us choose. During the day of the wedding the favorites were: Skirt steak, seared tuna/saki bar, chicken and waffles, & brisket! Plus all our guests were so happy of how much the bartenders took care of their drinks (s/o to Mikael who worked the bar on his bday lol) they saw me at the bar wanting to offer the chocolate liquor cups so they took initiative to prepare a whole tray and bring them to our table for more guests to enjoy!! [more points to share; no space]

Sent on 04/21/2018
    Stonebridge Country Club 25
    Stonebridge Country Club 26
    Stonebridge Country Club 27

Sylvia · Married on 03/03/2018

The Stonebridge has been totally renovated, absolutely stunning, looking forward to having our wedding here this spring!!,

Sent on 01/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/27/2018

I can not say enough amazing things about this venue!!! We were looking for a venue that wasn’t your traditional hall, and had that different feel. The moment we walked into Stonebridge we fell in love!!! Everything about this venue was gorgeous. The entrance was warm and inviting, the bar area was open and spacious with a beautiful huge fire place and the reception area was beautiful!!!! Windows lined the floor over looking the golf course. The outside patio had that nice bistro feeling where even in January with the heating lamps was super cozy. And let me take a moment to tell all of you about their bridal suite!!!! (This May have been the thing that sold us above all haha) it’s BEYOND GORGEOUS AND HUGE! I had a large bridal party and it fit all of us getting ready as well as the groomsmen with no problem! Plus they only do one wedding at a time so you really are there only concern!
    We met with Steve Kirschbaum and from the moment we met with him we wanted to book. He was so accommodating and listened to all the wants and concerns we had about booking. Right from the get go, no matter how many questions we had we would email and get a response super quick. We knew we had to look no further. As time went on we met with Virginia who was beyond sweet and also Gregg. He was just as accommodating as everyone else. The day we went for our tasting we were blown away with the food prepared by chef Eddie. The service and the over all feeling that they really cared about us as a couple and not another wedding made us even more happy we booked with them. We also met our Maitre d Terrance and captain Paul this day. Terrance took the wheel and him and his team took care of every small detail and concern we had leading up to our special day. There is so much more I want to write about this venue but it won’t give me enough characters to finish. Bottom line, hands down best decision we made!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Stonebridge Country Club 34
    Stonebridge Country Club 35
    Stonebridge Country Club 36

Jamie · Married on 11/19/2017

My husband and I were married at the Stonebridge Golf Links and Country Club on November 19, 2017. From beginning to end we could not have asked for a better experience. Gregg, Terrence and Danielle were absolutely amazing! Gregg had the patience of a thousand saints, from answering all of our questions to fulfilling our kosher style request and ensuring all of the little details were taken care. His down to earth demeanor and responsiveness truly made working with Gregg an absolute pleasure! Terrence was amazing! He knew exactly how to calm a stressed-out bride on the day of her wedding and always had a hug and smile waiting whenever the moment called for it. Terrence seemed to be anywhere and everywhere and always had everything under control! There are not enough words to describe how amazing Danielle was! Our wedding began at 3pm, but we needed to arrive at 8am to begin getting ready. Danielle was the first face we saw when we arrived and was beyond a lifesaver. She had everything you needed, from water and bobby pins to a needle and thread. She was always by our side; even when we didn’t see her, we knew she was there! She made sure we had something to eat and drink and truly felt like a part of the family by the end of the night. The venue itself is amazing, from the outrageous bridal suite to the golf course perfect for pictures and the beautiful ballroom! Our guests had nothing but positive words to say about Stonebridge, especially about the food. My husband and I wish we can be invited to someone else’s event at the Stonebridge so we can truly enjoy the place from the guest’s perspective. From the bottom of our hearts, we absolutely thank Gregg, Terrence and Danielle for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2017

We had our wedding at stonebridge two weeks ago and it was everything we could have asked for and more. From the most gorgeous bridal suite to get ready in, to the tremendous amount of delicious food choices, to the colorful floral grounds. Everything was picture perfect. The service provided by Gregg and Terrence throughout the entire process was extremely professional and they answered every little question my fiancé and I had and even all my moms annoying questions hahaha. They helped with all the set up and gave us some wonderful suggestions with the table layouts and decoration ideas. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. The staff at stonebridge is there to help you and will do everything possible to make sure you have the best day! We couldn’t have asked for anything more. It was truly a dream come true type of day. We were on our honeymoon and we were getting texts from family and friends telling us about how well the service was throughout the entire night and people can’t stop raving about the amount of food there was and how it was the best food they’ve ever had a wedding. You’re in good hands at Stonebridge :)

Sent on 09/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2017

My husband & I recently got married here on 9/15 and every single aspect of our wedding was perfect. The staff at Stonebridge made sure our day was everything we could have imagined and they truly exceeded our expectations! They are the best in the business! Gregg, Terence, Mike, Amanda and the entire crew deserve all of the recognition they receive for the work they put into making this the best venue on LI. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Laura · Married on 09/14/2017

Stonebridge is the absolute best!!! Our expectations were blown away by their professionalism, their flexibility, the space itself, the décor, the food and especially the staff… Terrence our maître d, is IRRIPLACEABLE! He executed all of our requests beyond our expectations, was on top of ALL of the details and kept the day moving smoothly. You can tell he truly cares. He was dedicated every step of the way, from day one when we started with an empty room, to the last moment of our wedding when he helped us load the bus to be on our way. (I also have to mention, the one box with all of our valuable things, handed to us, ready to go!) Emily, my bridal attendant, was SO helpful. She was on top of everything without me even having to ask. When I did ask for something, she was there with a smile on her face, giving it her all. Steve was amazing as well! He kept if short, sweet and simple, but was ALWAYS a phone call or an email away. He was super-efficient, super helpful, another outstanding member of the Stonebridge team. Stonebridge, you were more like family to us than staff! Thank you all so much for everything! You made our dream come true happen... WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Mark · Married on 08/27/2017

Phenomenal! Not one complaint from my guests. As the groom-zilla (my wife called me that during the planning process) I could not have asked for more. The service was out of the world. Day 1 from selecting Stonebridge to wedding expos to the actual wedding, we could not have asked for better service and advise. Greg and Terrence are truly great at what the do. The staff met all of our expectations and requests. Our bridal attendant Danielle was heaven sent. She was there with us early morning to late at night making sure my bride and I were comfortable and happy. The care and attention she took with my bride was way above and beyond. Special thanks to you!

The venue is breathtaking. We have great pictures with the backdrop of the golf course. The bridge pictures are everlastingly beautiful. The food and drinks are non stop. My Manhattan guests could not stop talking about the great service. The bartenders know what they are doing, trust me.

Stonebridge is magical. It did not disappoint us. It was the right place for us to get married. It is not the typical wedding reception hall with dirty carpets (they have beautiful dark hardwood floors) and assemble line food and service. If you want something special and memorable, please reach out to Stonebridge.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2017

My husband and I got married on August 25, 2017 at Stonebridge Country Club. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everything i always dreamed of thanks to Gregg and Terrence. They both went above and beyond to make our day special from the beginning planning stages to the very end. They exceeded our expectations with their HIGH QUALITY of customer service and attention to detail not to mention the delicious food, and breathtaking venue. Gregg was very attentive and always made sure to accommodate all of our requests, questions, and concerns.. & trust me, i had a lot of them! Terrence, our maitre d' was on top of his game the night of our wedding making sure everything ran smoothly and nothing went unnoticed. He went out of his way to make sure that my husband and I always had food on our table and a drink in our hand. He even made it a point to leave a huge plate of cannolis and rainbow cookies on our table from our Viennese Hour as he knew cannoli's are my husbands favorite and rainbow cookies are my favorite. They were the only items from the Viennese Hour that we got to taste thanks to him! Our families are still raving about his impeccable service and how good the food was especially the filet mignon (you can literally cut with a butter knife). Throughout the night, he continued to check in on our parents making sure that they were taken care of and happy as well. There would NOT be one thing we would change if we could relive our wedding day thanks to the AMAZING staff and service at Stonebridge Country Club!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Theresa · Married on 06/09/2017

We just got married at Stonebridge in June 2017 and everything from the food to the service were absolutely outstanding! Terrence and Gregg were so easy to work with, very responsive, professional and accommodating to anything we wanted. We have gotten nothing but compliments from our guests on the delicious food, service and how beautiful the venue and scenery was. Our day was perfect and I hope we get to go to another wedding at Stonebridge!

Sent on 06/18/2017