1 Southwoods Road, Woodbury, NY 11797 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Mansion at Oyster Bay

The Mansion at Oyster Bay is a historic wedding venue located in Woodbury, Long Island. The staff places every ounce of their energy on you and your event. Their undivided attention and professionalism is a promise. Every event is a result of their clients' wedding dream and creative vision. Not only will you feel welcome, but so will your guests.

Facilities and Capacity
The mansion is nestled among over 120 acres of manicured grounds. Its rich yellow exterior is striking against the fountain and lush greens that surround it. Grand from the beginning, the mansion continues to exude elegance as you enter. From the grand staircase to the black and white floors, it is difficult not to feel like royalty. The main ballroom provides a wooden dance floor and crystal chandeliers throughout. The space is ideal for up to 600 guests, perfect for black tie affairs. Step onto the patio for fresh air and a more intimate location.

From beginning to end, guests are taken care of by white glove and black tie service. The in-house party planner will ensure that all of the details are perfected. You will have your pick of linens and votive candles, along with access to coat check services. Your bridal suite will even have its own attendant for your use. For any other wedding-related events, your event planner will help to arrange those details. Your guests will get five-star treatments as well. Directional maps are provided for guests, along with custom place cards.

Cuisine
Your event will have a menu made to your exact specifications. The American-style food is served continentally. You'll also be presented with hot and cold cocktail displays and stations for your reception. If you prefer to dine buffet style, those arrangements can be made. After your dinner, The Mansion at Oyster Bay will supply a custom, four-tier wedding cake. Indulge in other desserts as well as bananas foster or sorbet.

Follow The Mansion at Oyster Bay on

The Mansion at Oyster Bay 4
The Mansion at Oyster Bay 5

Jennifer McGowan · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Venue, Amazing Staff, Amazing Day

My husband and I were so impressed with how our daughter's wedding day went from beginning to end. Gary was amazing; every time we met with him he was kind, knowledgeable and professional but what impressed me and my husband was the caring way he handled every detail as if our daughter was one of his family members. Louise made the day flow so smoothly and the best part was he handled everything with such ease and made sure all we had to do was enjoy the day worry free. Natalie was an angel; my daughter said she was always there for her and her husband and made them feel like royalty. Jonathan was incredible; I don't know how he did it but he seem to always appear at the very moment you needed something as if he could read your mind. Your chef and his team made the most incredible, delicious, mouth watering dishes and the way they were presented were elegantly done. The waiters, waitresses, bartenders and bathroom attendants were terrific and their five star service completed the most elegant wedding we could have ever dreamed of giving our daughter. I had so many calls and texts the next day from family and friends telling us how great our daughter's wedding was and complementing the venue and the staff. They talked about the delicious food, the amazing waiters, waitresses and bartenders, the beauty of The Mansion at Oyster Bay and for me the best was they all ended the call or text with our daughter's wedding was the best wedding they have ever attended. My cousin was so impressed she told me that when her daughter gets older and its time to book her wedding she will be booking The Mansion at Oyster Bay. Our daughter's wedding day was even better than we had ever dreamed.

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

From the moment my fiance and I met with Gary, we knew immediately The Mansion at OB was perfect. Gary was more than accommodating & we felt like we knew him for years. He was truly caring and patient and made the entire experience an absolute breeze. We got married on Sept 7th, 2018 & it was a night that we will never forget!! Our Maitre D Louise was INCREDIBLE. Our guests are still talking about how professional he was!! He ran the entire show & nothing skipped a beat!! He was there when you needed him & invisible when you didn't. My bridal attendant Natalie was amazing. She was by my side but also out of sight (in a good way!) the entire time and she was fixing my dress or getting me a drink before I even thought about it. Not only did she help me all day/night but my bridesmaids felt like she was there to help them as well. She even sprinted & jumped over a bush to grab my flower girls headpiece seconds before we were to be introduced! Our guests are still raving over the food and especially the service. They could not believe how attentive & efficient the entire staff was!!! Everyone was amazed with the amount of cocktail hour food and how smooth the entire night went. I could not have asked for a better experience! The most memorable night of our lives & the entire staff at The Mansion at OB made it happen flawlessly!!

Award

The Mansion at Oyster Bay FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Real Weddings

• Camelot Specialty Limos
    Camelot Specialty Limos Wedding Limos

Fantastic Food - Gorgeous picture landscape - great customer service

• Lancelot Limousine Services
    Lancelot Limousine Services Wedding Limos

Beauty, elegance, and an ambiance that is exquisite. The Woodlands at Woodbury is one of the finest wedding venues on Long Island. The staff is professional and committed to excellence. We are honored to be recommended by this wonderful venue.

• LUXE & CO.
    LUXE & CO. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am so thankful to have chosen The Woodlands as the place for my husband and I to join our families. Elegance, class, wonderful food, atmosphere, and the most incredible staff... what more can I say. We used The Drawing Room for the ceremony. The dark wood, dimmed lighting and fireplace made the most romantic setting. Since getting married almost 1 year ago this month, I am so happy to know that I will be coming back here again in January. The Woodlands will be hosting our daughter's Sweet 16 and we are doing a Masquerade Ball as the theme... so fitting for a beautiful mansion. And to make things even better.. I have made such wonderful friends and I am also so thrilled to have become a vendor here at The Woodlands as their Makeup Artist. What a wonderful journey this has been. I hope you too add this beautiful place and "family" to your lives!

• 1 Southwoods Road Woodbury, New York, 11797 See on map