Nearby Vendors to Consider

18 Fire Island Ave.

631-539-2010

Award Winning Bridal Makeup and Hair Services

On location

How do I know which is the right Makeup Artist or Hair Stylist for myself and my bridal party?  This is one of the most personal choices you will be making throughout your entire wedding planning process (besides picking out your gown)!

As the owner and creator of LUXE & CO.  I have asked my brides to answer this question throughout the years. The answer is always the same.. “I want someone who has the ability to listen and create the look I want to achieve, someone who is on time and professional yet creates an atmosphere that is fun and stress free on my wedding day”

My team of Makeup and Hair Creators are all highly trained, Licensed and Insured.   We have the ability to create any style you are looking to achieve on your Wedding Day.  From fun beachy Waves, to high royal buns, hot smokey eyes or a sun kissed glow!

Available for pre-wedding trials and  after ceremony touch ups and everything in-between!

LUXE & CO. IS THE NEWEST HOT SPOT TO HIT THE SOUTH SHORE OF LONG ISLAND OFFERING LUXURIOUS BLOWOUTS, MAKEUP AND BRIDAL STYLING. CALL TODAY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT 631-539-2010

Call or text me for an appointment today 631-888-4768 prettygirl@luxeblowdry.com or visit me www.luxeblowdrybar.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Extensions (2)
Updos/Styling (2)
Group Services (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

Jen and her team were absolutely amazing! From the very beginning of my trial to the big wedding day, she was 100% committed to making sure we were all happy. She was very reasonable in price, responsive to emails and calls prior to the big day, flexible when our numbers changed a little bit, and EVERYONE complimented both of our bridal parties' hair and makeup throughout the whole day. The best part was that Jen and her team were so down to earth and fun to be around, making the experience that much more enjoyable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was amazing ! Loved her !!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea1, 8/5/16, 1 Review
4.7

Jennifer and Maria did my makeup and hair for my wedding and I was really happy with how it turned out. I also had an additional hair and makeup artist which made the getting ready process quick and stress-free. I wanted to tweak the style I had at the trial for the wedding day and Maria made all the changes perfectly. Would definitely recommend JRS!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC Pricing

1 VIDEO

Real Weddings by J.R.S. Makeup Artistry
1:38 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Jennifer does beautiful work. On time and professional. No job too big or small for her. She is a great artist to work with.

Jennifer from J.R.S Artistry is an absolute pleasure to work with. She and her staff will walk you through all you need to do to look fabulous on your wedding day. Call her for a consultation and see how she can bring out your best!

Choosing a makeup artist for you big day can get a little confusing! Jen at JRS Makep Artistry makes it easy! She is professional, knowledgeable in her field and will exceed all your expectations! As a hair dresser, I know the importance of having a great team for your wedding or special event and I look forward to the events I book win Jen! You will not be disappointed when you choose JRS Makeup Artisrty!

The Woodlands at Woodbury is proud to have J.R.S. Makeup Artistry as one of our House Vendors. Jennifer is so talented and professional. Her work is flawless. As far as having wonderful people working with you on your wedding day, the day should start here.

Events