37 Reviews for J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC

Updos/Styling (2)
Group Services (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
34 J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

Jen and her team were absolutely amazing! From the very beginning of my trial to the big wedding day, she was 100% committed to making sure we were all happy. She was very reasonable in price, responsive to emails and calls prior to the big day, flexible when our numbers changed a little bit, and EVERYONE complimented both of our bridal parties' hair and makeup throughout the whole day. The best part was that Jen and her team were so down to earth and fun to be around, making the experience that much more enjoyable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was amazing ! Loved her !!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea1, 8/5/16, 1 Review
4.7

Jennifer and Maria did my makeup and hair for my wedding and I was really happy with how it turned out. I also had an additional hair and makeup artist which made the getting ready process quick and stress-free. I wanted to tweak the style I had at the trial for the wedding day and Maria made all the changes perfectly. Would definitely recommend JRS!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Jennifer was great to work with. She arrived on time, took her time and did a great job on my wedding day make-up. She is truly a professional!

Profile Picture User6183623, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful girls! They made the wedding day so much fun and we all looked gorgeous!

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup
2.1

First and for most DON'T break/change the contract. Jennifer will not break or budge. One of my girls dropped out one week prior to my wedding and I ended u having to pay for services that weren't used.
I was texted on two different occasions by Jennifer that were not meant for me. In these texts pricing were different for the same services but I was having. Ex.. Extensions for me would've been $50 but for the bride she was texting they were $35.
Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding which was ok, but definitely overpriced for the job. Theresa did my hair which looked terrible, i could have done a better job myself. I hated my hair it looked like shit! I felt as though she rushed. My veil was never placed/ nor was I shown how to place before she flew out of there. Hair was another extremely overpriced service.
Overall JRS was my most stressful vendor.

Profile Picture User5592407, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer and her team are very accomodating since the beginning of the process. They did ask me for inspiration for what I would like my make up and hair style be so they know what I like and they did deliver it well. I was very happy with my make up and hair. Jennifer had Jackie as her assistant for make up and got Linda Marino and Morgan as our hairstylists. They are both lovely to work with. They are very accomodating and made sure that my hair had the style I like. Thank you guys for making me look stunning and also my wedding party. Thanks for being efficient on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Ma Jeddah, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved everything about my make up. She helped me last minute when my make up artist canceled and it was a blessing. Looking at my pictures I couldn't be happier with my look. And I know my bridesmaids would agree .

Profile Picture Katie, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is an excellent make up artist. She's very professional, flexible and did an outstanding makeup job for my wedding. I have and do recommend her!

Profile Picture Virginia, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did a phenominal job. I could not reccommend her more. Not only did she listen to exactly what I wanted for my wedding makeup, but it came out absolutely beautiful. She made all of my bridesmaids look amazing--everyone looked beautiful and like themselves. She just enhanced everyone's beauty. So many people asked me who we used. She took special care of everyone, including my mom, and made everyone look beautiful. I could not be happier with the professional service that Jennifer provided for my wedding day.

Profile Picture User4140876, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is the absolute best!! Her company did hair and makeup for 10 of us and everyone looked gorgeous on my wedding day. Jennifer is easy-going, patient, and wonderful to work with! I couldn’t have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day. Jennifer also came to my reception venue for touch ups, which was the best idea!! I would highly recommend using JRS Makeup Artistry for all makeup needs!!

Profile Picture Regina, 12/6/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. She put me at ease, listened to my concerns and gave wonderful feedback. I felt (and looked!) great for my wedding day. I wanted to look like myself and Jennifer made it happen. My mom, grandmother and bridesmaids looked spectacular and were pleased with everything. I’m still receiving positive feedback from guests. I highly recommend JRS Makeup.

Profile Picture Rory, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews

Jennifer, Christine, & Kelly,

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for accommodating me on such short notice, and for sending two awesome make-up artist!!

Christine was a pleasure to work with, she exceeded the look I was going for & was very kind, and casual about everything- amazing person!

Kelly was wonderful as well. She out did herself with the make-up of the bridesmaids! They each had different make-up styles, but once they had their dresses on and 50's hairstyle, they coordinated perfectly together!!

Your ladies were a pleasure to work with, my girls loved their make-up, you guys set the tone to a spectacular wedding day!!

I look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Sincerely,

Cindy

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Two weeks before my July 4th wedding, I lost my makeup and hair people. I scoured the reviews on various wedding sites and found that J.R.S Makeup Artistry had great reviews and most said the prices were fair. So I emailed Jennifer to express interest and ask some questions. She called rather than send an email and spent no less than 45 minutes of her time to ask questions about my day, what I was looking for in my look, about the bridal party, and to be very specific and clear in her pricing. Wow! The professionalism and care of Jennifer and her team was outstanding. The pricing was beyond fair for such short notice.

Jennifer and her hairstylist (I believe her name was Theresa) showed up early, setup quickly, we're friendly and professional, listened to what we wanted in our looks (we were not able to schedule a trial due to the short window of time), and delivered. They were even able to squeeze in two more members of the bridal party who had initially decided not have their hair and makeup done.

J.R.S. Makeup Artistry earned every star in their rating. I could not have been more pleased with my hair and makeup. They really made me (and my entire bridal party) feel special on such a special day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/4/14, 6 Reviews
4.7

From my makeup trial to the date of my wedding, Jennifer was extremely professional, friendly and easy to work with. We had a very early morning start and she and her assistant were on-time and enthusiastic. They did the makeup for me, my mom and 6 bridesmaids. Everyone looks wonderful in the photos!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is amazing! She was extremely helpful through the whole process and planning out my day! I also had her meet us at the reception hall before the party which was a great addition. It was a really early start so we all could use a little touch up! My makeup was flawless and my bridal party looked even better! She is very easy to work with and very accommodating to all needs. My makeup felt comfortable and beautiful; not overdone. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used J.R.S Makeup for my recent wedding on 8/16/13. I LOVED Jennifer. She was absolutely wonderful. I originally met her last fall at the Woodlands Bridal Expo and booked her after my initial trial. She listened to what I wanted and made my makeup look natural but very sophisticated, romantic and timeless at the same time - all things I was going for! The airbrush last all day and you could tell from the photos I have already seen! She came to my house for both my trial and the day of and was very organized and gave some great opinions to enhance my look for the BIG day. I would highly recommend Jennifer to other brides. You can tell by her work and professionalism that she has been doing this a long time and is very good at what she does. Unlike other makeup artists I had used for past occasions - I felt that Jennifer really understood the importance and application of Bridal makeup specifically. Jennifer also did my mother, sister and grandmother's makeup that day. We were all being complimented all day long!!! Definitely would recommend to other brides!!!

Profile Picture gerilyn, 8/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was awesome to work with and very professional. She did an amazing job on myself maid of honor and mother. We all never felt so pretty. !

Profile Picture User3321662, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was fabulous to work with on my wedding day! She, along with her assistant, were able to complete a large bridal party of ten girls, plus myself and my mom in a limited time frame without any conflicts or concerns. Jennifer arrived promptly and was always quick to respond when setting up our arrangements. The girls, along with myself, loved the way our make up came for the wedding. The day was perfect in every way, and it couldn't have started out that way that morning without Jennifer's expertise. She even met us at the wedding venue prior to the start of cocktail hour for touch ups. Thank you Jennifer for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did an amazing job with my makeup and my daughters makeup. She listened to what we wanted. My daughter is only 13 and Jennifer did her makeup suitable for her age and she looked so beautiful.

Profile Picture User3343401, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are looking for someone who will calm you and put you at ease during your wedding planning. You must have Jennifer do your makeup. She did my make up ( i am the bride) My mother, bridesmaid and maid of honor. We all looked fabulous!!!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was AMAZING to work with. She called me after my mother had attended a bridal show and we quickly set up a makeup trial. We booked her immediately following the trial. She arrived on-time and was very prepared. Her work was impeccable. I showed her a few pictures of what I liked. She made recommendations of her own based on my likes and pictures of my dress. The makeup looked flawless. She also did a trial on my mother who loved the look. Throughout the 10 months I worked with Jennifer (I was an out of town bride and needed to book vendors early) she was always available to talk and answered all of my questions. She arrived early on the day of my wedding and immediately put me, my mother, and my bridesmaids at ease. She was very personable and truly listened to the desires of my entire bridal party. I highly recommend using Jennifer for your wedding or any other makeup needs.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/10/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My name is Teresa Salzo and I was recently married in January 2013. There was myself and 6 girls in my bridal party. Everyone’s hair and makeup came out better then we could have ever expected. I personally was extremely satisfied with my makeup and hair from JRS and staff. Jennifer made me look beautiful the makeup she choose lasted through the night in impeccable condition. They were professional and prompt, everyone one was done on time and looked perfect. I made the best choice in choosing JRS for my wedding. I will definitely refer Jennifer and her staff to others in the future.

Profile Picture teresa, 1/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was very easy to work with. Listened to our concerns and very accommodating.

Profile Picture User3227140, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I give J.R.S. Makeup Artistry my highest recommendation! Having never had professional makeup done before, I felt totally comfortable after my trial with Jennifer and immediately booked her for my wedding. Jennifer did absolutely beautiful makeup for me, my mom and sister/maid of honor. She was very attentive and detail oriented, in addition to being highly talented. I wanted a natural and elegant look, and she did exactly that. Jennifer also has a very warm personality and made me feel at ease. She also recommended a great hairstylist who I used as well.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/12, 10 Reviews