J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

37 | Babylon, NY

37 Reviews for J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC

37 J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 08/27/2016

Jen and her team were absolutely amazing! From the very beginning of my trial to the big wedding day, she was 100% committed to making sure we were all happy. She was very reasonable in price, responsive to emails and calls prior to the big day, flexible when our numbers changed a little bit, and EVERYONE complimented both of our bridal parties' hair and makeup throughout the whole day. The best part was that Jen and her team were so down to earth and fun to be around, making the experience that much more enjoyable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

Chelsea1 · Married on 08/05/2016

Jennifer was amazing ! Loved her !!!!

Barbara · Married on 11/13/2015

Wonderful girls! They made the wedding day so much fun and we all looked gorgeous!

Katie · Married on 07/04/2015

I absolutely loved everything about my make up. She helped me last minute when my make up artist canceled and it was a blessing. Looking at my pictures I couldn't be happier with my look. And I know my bridesmaids would agree .

Virginia · Married on 06/19/2015

Jennifer is an excellent make up artist. She's very professional, flexible and did an outstanding makeup job for my wedding. I have and do recommend her!

Jennifer did a phenominal job. I could not reccommend her more. Not only did she listen to exactly what I wanted for my wedding makeup, but it came out absolutely beautiful. She made all of my bridesmaids look amazing--everyone looked beautiful and like themselves. She just enhanced everyone's beauty. So many people asked me who we used. She took special care of everyone, including my mom, and made everyone look beautiful. I could not be happier with the professional service that Jennifer provided for my wedding day.

Regina · Married on 12/06/2014

Jennifer is the absolute best!! Her company did hair and makeup for 10 of us and everyone looked gorgeous on my wedding day. Jennifer is easy-going, patient, and wonderful to work with! I couldn’t have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day. Jennifer also came to my reception venue for touch ups, which was the best idea!! I would highly recommend using JRS Makeup Artistry for all makeup needs!!

Rory · Married on 10/18/2014

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. She put me at ease, listened to my concerns and gave wonderful feedback. I felt (and looked!) great for my wedding day. I wanted to look like myself and Jennifer made it happen. My mom, grandmother and bridesmaids looked spectacular and were pleased with everything. I’m still receiving positive feedback from guests. I highly recommend JRS Makeup.

Cindy · Married on 09/20/2014

Jennifer, Christine, & Kelly,

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for accommodating me on such short notice, and for sending two awesome make-up artist!!

Christine was a pleasure to work with, she exceeded the look I was going for & was very kind, and casual about everything- amazing person!

Kelly was wonderful as well. She out did herself with the make-up of the bridesmaids! They each had different make-up styles, but once they had their dresses on and 50's hairstyle, they coordinated perfectly together!!

Your ladies were a pleasure to work with, my girls loved their make-up, you guys set the tone to a spectacular wedding day!!

I look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Sincerely,

Cindy

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2014

Two weeks before my July 4th wedding, I lost my makeup and hair people. I scoured the reviews on various wedding sites and found that J.R.S Makeup Artistry had great reviews and most said the prices were fair. So I emailed Jennifer to express interest and ask some questions. She called rather than send an email and spent no less than 45 minutes of her time to ask questions about my day, what I was looking for in my look, about the bridal party, and to be very specific and clear in her pricing. Wow! The professionalism and care of Jennifer and her team was outstanding. The pricing was beyond fair for such short notice.

Jennifer and her hairstylist (I believe her name was Theresa) showed up early, setup quickly, we're friendly and professional, listened to what we wanted in our looks (we were not able to schedule a trial due to the short window of time), and delivered. They were even able to squeeze in two more members of the bridal party who had initially decided not have their hair and makeup done.

J.R.S. Makeup Artistry earned every star in their rating. I could not have been more pleased with my hair and makeup. They really made me (and my entire bridal party) feel special on such a special day.

Lauren · Married on 11/29/2013

Jennifer is amazing! She was extremely helpful through the whole process and planning out my day! I also had her meet us at the reception hall before the party which was a great addition. It was a really early start so we all could use a little touch up! My makeup was flawless and my bridal party looked even better! She is very easy to work with and very accommodating to all needs. My makeup felt comfortable and beautiful; not overdone. Thank you for everything!

Jennifer was awesome to work with and very professional. She did an amazing job on myself maid of honor and mother. We all never felt so pretty. !

Caitlin · Married on 06/15/2013

Jennifer was fabulous to work with on my wedding day! She, along with her assistant, were able to complete a large bridal party of ten girls, plus myself and my mom in a limited time frame without any conflicts or concerns. Jennifer arrived promptly and was always quick to respond when setting up our arrangements. The girls, along with myself, loved the way our make up came for the wedding. The day was perfect in every way, and it couldn't have started out that way that morning without Jennifer's expertise. She even met us at the wedding venue prior to the start of cocktail hour for touch ups. Thank you Jennifer for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2013

J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for letting me be a part of such a beautiful day for you!! xo

Jennifer did an amazing job with my makeup and my daughters makeup. She listened to what we wanted. My daughter is only 13 and Jennifer did her makeup suitable for her age and she looked so beautiful.

• sk9net

Stacey · Married on 05/10/2013

Jennifer was AMAZING to work with. She called me after my mother had attended a bridal show and we quickly set up a makeup trial. We booked her immediately following the trial. She arrived on-time and was very prepared. Her work was impeccable. I showed her a few pictures of what I liked. She made recommendations of her own based on my likes and pictures of my dress. The makeup looked flawless. She also did a trial on my mother who loved the look. Throughout the 10 months I worked with Jennifer (I was an out of town bride and needed to book vendors early) she was always available to talk and answered all of my questions. She arrived early on the day of my wedding and immediately put me, my mother, and my bridesmaids at ease. She was very personable and truly listened to the desires of my entire bridal party. I highly recommend using Jennifer for your wedding or any other makeup needs.

Sent on 05/18/2013

J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC's reply:

Stacey you're the best!!! I wish you and your husband and your wonderful family lots of love and laughter in the years ahead. You are a doll~

teresa · Married on 01/11/2013

My name is Teresa Salzo and I was recently married in January 2013. There was myself and 6 girls in my bridal party. Everyone’s hair and makeup came out better then we could have ever expected. I personally was extremely satisfied with my makeup and hair from JRS and staff. Jennifer made me look beautiful the makeup she choose lasted through the night in impeccable condition. They were professional and prompt, everyone one was done on time and looked perfect. I made the best choice in choosing JRS for my wedding. I will definitely refer Jennifer and her staff to others in the future.

I give J.R.S. Makeup Artistry my highest recommendation! Having never had professional makeup done before, I felt totally comfortable after my trial with Jennifer and immediately booked her for my wedding. Jennifer did absolutely beautiful makeup for me, my mom and sister/maid of honor. She was very attentive and detail oriented, in addition to being highly talented. I wanted a natural and elegant look, and she did exactly that. Jennifer also has a very warm personality and made me feel at ease. She also recommended a great hairstylist who I used as well.

Lillian · Married on 10/19/2012

I used Jennifer's services for my daughter's wedding. Due to illness I had been home bound for quite awhile. I do not wear much makeup and was quite nervous about being professionally done for such an important event. Keep in mind that I was drawn and pale looking due to being sick. Jennifer came to my home and put my mind at ease with her calm and confident demeanor. Also, she possesses a fantastic personality. She performed a trial session. During the period prior to the wedding we discussed the final makeup several times. She was always readily available for my phone calls. On the wedding day the final session went fabulous. I have never received so many compliments saying how beautiful I looked. I truly felt like a princess in my role as mother of the bride. Jennifer, thank you so much!

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2012

Jen did the makeup for my mother, bridesmaids, and me on my wedding day. She arrived at my parents' house nice and early, allotting time for every woman to feel special while she worked on our makeup. We all asked for natural looking making that would simply add just a touch of "pop" that would make us stand out in the photos. We were all pleased with the outcomes, and I had personally never felt more beautiful. I was so impressed that Jen was able to highlight each of our features, being that my bridal party was very multicultural;we were comprised of Asian, Hispanic, and an Caucasian ladies. Jen's wonderful personality added to the fun of preparing and dressing to for the wedding. I would highly recommend her services for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/01/2012

J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for you sweet review. You were honestly one of the best group of girls to work with...lots of laughs. I'm looking forward to seeing you again one day at one of your beautiful sister's weddings!!1

Joanna · Married on 09/21/2012

Everyone's makeup came out beautiful, she did a fantastic job!!!! Highly recommend her. Thanks for making my day a special one

darienne · Married on 09/09/2012

LOVED JENNIFER! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO WORK WITH, GREAT TASTE AND HELPFUL ADVISE. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AND WILL BE USING HER SERVICES IN THE FUTURE :-)

• User2201545 · 2+ years ago

Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with. I have a super busy schedule so we played phone tag quite a bit, but she always got back to me in a timely fashion even when I was the one delaying the callback! She did the make-up for my wedding for myself, my mom, my 3 sisters, and my cousin and every single one of us looked amazing. Jen is a very talented make-up artist. Our wedding day was 18 hours long and everyone's make-up lasted the whole day. Jen even met us at the reception venue half way through the day to check everyone's make-up and do any necessary touch ups! She was upbeat and friendly and made the whole day more fun for everyone! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of make-up services!

Maureen · Married on 03/03/2012

Thanks to Jennifer my bridal party and I looked amazing! She is so professional and easy to work with. She listens to all your needs and is a real professional. I would highly recommend her services. My Makeup looked perfect for my pictures and lasted the entire night. I would highly recommend her services!

Sue · Married on 03/02/2012

Jen came to my house and did my make as well as my four bridesmaids for my weddoing. I could not have asked for a more proffesional make up artist. My make up looked so natual and beautiful. What amazed me the most is that by the end of my party, my makeup never moved. My face looked as if she just put the make up on. I would highly recommend Jen.

P · Married on 10/22/2011

I met Jen about 6 months prior to my wedding day and will have to say thanks to her that was one less stress I had to deal with. A bride, of course, wants her entire day to be perfect but I can say that as long as your hair and makeup are perfect everything else falls into place. Her kindness, understanding and professionalism was beyond the experience I expected. Not to say that I absolutely looked gorgeous. I actually received as many compliments on my makeup as I did on the food. I cant say enough so I wil end by highly recommending Jennifer from JRS Makeup Artistry.