PO Box 940, Shoreham, NY 11786 Map · Phone number

Dining area set-up
dee1b5751eff6844 1526125831 a8f09294aad325d4 1526125825784 8 8
ee7fae8d9eb76b2a 1526125833 dee1b5751eff6844 1526125831 a8f09294aad325d4 152612
Bridal portrait

20 Reviews for Deborah Minarik Events, Ltd.

Deborah Minarik Events, Ltd. 1
Deborah Minarik Events, Ltd. 6
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Stevenson · Married on 07/20/2019

Hands down, the BEST!

There is no doubt in my mind that Deb is the reason for my perfect wedding. The woman is a magical unicorn disguised as a human. There's no other way to explain how she does what she does while making it all appear effortless. I can echo what all of these reviews have said about Deb and her team, so I'll include a few anecdotes specific to my experience. After spending hours at the salon with my bridesmaids on the day of my wedding, I arrived back at my house only to discover that the heat and humidity had completely destroyed my hairstyle that had looked so good just fifteen minutes before. In a panic, I asked my sister what to do. She said "we're going back to the salon." That's when I knew it was really bad. We were an hour behind schedule when I texted Deb to say I was getting my hair completely redone. She responded, "No worries! Don't stress." That's when I took a deep breath and realized everything was going to be okay. No more texts were exchanged between us. She made sure everyone else involved was aware of the changes to the timeline, and the rest of the day went off without a hitch. Deb was there for me and my wedding party every step of the way. Someone wanted to touch up their hair--no worries, Deb carries a rolling bag complete with hairdryer, curling iron, hairspray, bobby pins, and probably a magic wand too. She even made sure I didn't have those little white deodorant crumbles under my arms before I walked down the aisle. And these are only a few of the things I witnessed. I know for a fact she was doing 58,694,838 other tasks throughout the day. So if you're considering hiring a wedding planner, stop considering and hire Deb NOW. It will be the absolute BEST decision you will ever make!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I got married on 7/14/19 and had Janet as our Day of Coordinator. Hiring her was the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process and she blew any expectations we had out of the water! We wanted a Day of Coordinator to put our mind at ease just in case anything came up during the wedding day and inevitably things did. Janet was so professional and handled everything while being calm, cool and collected. My husband and I loved her and so did our bridal party! If you're questioning whether or not to book with Deborah Minarik Events...do it! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Christina · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn’t have done it without Debbie!

I truly don’t believe my wedding day would have been as perfect if Debbie wasn’t there to coordinate it all. She made me feel so relaxed throughout the entire day, and the day went by without a hiccup. Debbie is a true professional and is there to help with even the smallest of details. We had a situation where my dress got really dirty during outdoor pictures. And Debbie sprung into action to make sure it was cleaned up before the ceremony. She’s a master at what she does, and couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator to help me through my wedding day. Thank you so much Debbie - I cant put into words how thankful I am to have had you there helping me through it all. You kept my nerves and my now husbands nerves calm and relaxed all day long. You’re the best! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019