Deborah Minarik Events, Ltd.

Shoreham, NY View map Visit website

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashley Q. Married on 08/11/2021

Easily the best part of my wedding!

I had the BEST experience with Deb from Deborah Minarik events for my November 2020 wedding. With all of the uncertainty in the world at the time, Deb was just what I needed. She not only was essentially my therapist through it but was so flexible and reassuring. She made everyday that seemed like a nightmare seamless in the days leading up. The 'joke' between my whole bridal party was "How do we get a Deb in our lives everyday". I didn't have to worry about anything the day of my wedding- between coordination and tipping and timing. It just made the day so much more enjoyable and stress free. I would recommend Deb and her company over and over again. It was the best money spent!
    Janine M. Married on 07/17/2021

The best decision you'll make!

The best advice we got when planning our wedding was we needed to hire a day of coordinator (DOC). What people don’t tell you is don’t just need a DOC - you need Deb and her team! As a covid bride, Deb went beyond the duties of a day of coordinator to help navigate unknown territory to ensure our day was perfect. She was extremely helpful advising me on who to contact and when for postponing and made sure to check back in when I needed to start re-connecting with everyone in 2021. Her staff is beyond incredible and extremely helpful with planning the day of timeline and contacting all of our vendors the week of the wedding. They truly care about making your day the day of your dreams! The day of our wedding Deb flawlessly handled every detail or hiccup with absolute professionalism, my husband and I didn’t have to worry about anything. My mom and I cannot wait to find the next thing for Deb to help us plan, she’s truly the kindest person! To quote my bridesmaids, Deb was the MVP of the day or as my venue said, Deb is the best in business and I can confirm choosing her for your day of coordinator or wedding planner is the smartest decision you will make.

Deborah Minarik Events, Ltd.'s reply:

Janine!! Am I going to get 2 reviews out of you? lol. I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I am sitting here going through old emails and several reviews popped up that I didn't respond to. Thank you for taking the time to write this, and we are very excited to finally get you to the finish line next year. :)
    Ariana J. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing & Wonderful!

Jenna was amazing to work with! She was so helpful and professional and helped make my day go smooth! She was very responsive in answering my emails, texts, and phone calls. I was very happy to have her on my special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Emily & Nathaniel
    16 photos · 06/08/2019

PO Box 940 Shoreham, 11786
516-614-6097
Location of (Deborah Minarik Events, Ltd.)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding