150-400
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Bourne Mansion

One of a kind!

Bourne Mansion is a one-of-a-kind, turn-of-last century work of art.  In 1895 the reception of Vanderbilt's daughter, Consuelo, to the Duke of Marlborough was held here it was considered "The Event" of that year.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Lighting/Sound (7)
Uncovered Outdoor (5)
Indoor (3)
Event Rentals (1)

Absolutely extraordinary! Never in my life did I expect to have my wedding at such an exquisite place!! We had our wedding the Mansion this past weekend and I am still living in a fairytale thinking about the memories. From the patience and precision of Steve our Maitre D, to the care, thoughtfulness and understanding shown by the venue director Miriam, we were treated like absolute royalty. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a stand-out affair.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Chairs, Outside Cake, Lighting/Sound

Elegant, beautiful and incredible! Best decision we made was to choose Bourne Mansion as our venue. From booking the date, to the actual wedding day - the process was seamless due to the amazing staff on hand. Miriam was constantly at my beck and call whenever I had 100 wedding questions for her. She always was polite and very helpful!!! (THANK YOU!) The day of our wedding, we had Steve as our maitre'd. He kept everything organized and ran a tight ship. Him and his staff made sure we were eating, drinking and were happy. ( You are the best, Steve!) They go above and beyond- not to mention, the food is impeccable. The mansion was perfect for our winter wedding!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/4/16, 4 Reviews