150-400
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Bourne Mansion

One of a kind!

Bourne Mansion is a one-of-a-kind, turn-of-last century work of art.  In 1895 the reception of Vanderbilt's daughter, Consuelo, to the Duke of Marlborough was held here it was considered "The Event" of that year.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Lighting/Sound (7)
Uncovered Outdoor (5)
Indoor (3)
Event Rentals (1)

Our wedding was April 27th and we are still on a wedding high. We could not have chosen a more perfect venue, and the staff completely blew us away with their professionalism and service I'm still obsessed with our venue! We love it there it is beyond gorgeous both inside and out. I attended almost every bridal showcase there even after booking our wedding and I could not stay away lol.

The food was amazing, guests are still talking about the food - even my father - who is EXTREMELY hard to please when it comes to fine dining he has VERY high expectations (the man knows what he wants).

Miriam, Steve, and Katherine are a dream team. From the beginning I loved working with Miriam. She was responsive (would answer my emails or questions almost immediately), she was kind, and most important - she was honest. She priced out an estimated cost of what all of our vendors should amount to - she was spot on and we used this as a guide in planning and booking all of the services. She consistently sent us updated contracts whenever we made payments and she kept me calm throughout the entire process, but when I found out that she would not be around for our wedding as her own son was getting married that same weekend...I slightly panicked. BUT in steps Steve and Katherine - who were rockstars! We formally met Steve only a few days before the wedding and after that meeting we were confident in his abilities. Steve knows the Bourne inside and out. He ran our wedding and kept everything on track for us and our guests without stressing us out or without making us feel like we were pulled in all directions.

I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have the most memorable wedding. A day we will never forget and a venue/staff team we will always cherish!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at the Bourne Mansion back in June, and our special day was more than we could have asked for! My husband and I didn't want to get married in your typical catering hall, so the Bourne Mansion was a great choice since it is an incredibly beautiful and unique mansion, but with all the amenities of a catering hall. Miriam was a pleasure to work with from the start, and Steve was great to deal with leading up to the day of our wedding. They are incredibly professional and made sure as much as possible was done beforehand to make our day go off without a hitch. Jake was our maitre-d' and he was fantastic. He was on top of everything the day of, made sure everything went smoothly, and most importantly, made sure myself and my husband had stuff to eat and drink. The bridal attendant was great, as well as the entire rest of the staff. All of our guests raved about what an amazing time they had, and how great the quality of service they received from the staff was. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect day.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/17, 7 Reviews