500 Montauk Highway, Oakdale, NY 11769 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bourne Mansion

Bourne Mansion is a historic wedding venue located on Long Island in Oakdale, New York. This Vanderbilt mansion is a turn-of-the-century work of art that offers couples and their guests gorgeous views of the 205-acre property. You can exchange your vows on their breathtaking lawn, then dance the night away in their Grand Ballroom. Bourne Mansion, a Lessing’s Hospitality Group venue, prides themselves on their manicured gardens, amazing cuisine, and impeccable service.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 1,000 guests at this luxurious, private estate. You can say your “I do’s” on their great lawn which overlooks the Great South Bay. As you and your partner take unforgettable pictures around their spacious property, your guests can sip delicious cocktails in their beautiful courtyard patio, featuring stately columns. For your reception, you and your loved ones can celebrate in their Grand Ballroom. This elegant space boasts 40-foot vaulted ceilings, a decorative glass dome, crystal lighting sconces, and gilded plasterwork. You can impress your guests with the knowledge that Vanderbilt’s daughter, Consuelo, married the Duke of Marlborough here in 1895.

This full-service venue is only 90 minutes from New York City but feels worlds away. They only host one wedding per day, in order to give you the time and attention you deserve. Each couple will have a mansion coordinator, who will work with you one-on-one from beginning to end to ensure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. On the day of your celebration, you’ll also have a personal maitre d’, an attendant, and an event captain to make sure your event flows smoothly from start to finish. Tables, chairs, and linens are included in their rental fee, along with china, glassware, and flatware. There are rooms for you and your wedding party to get ready in, as well as plenty of parking for your guests. Additional services include:

• Cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Preferred vendor list
  • Setup
  • Valet
  • Wedding cake

Cuisine

Couples may select from multiple wedding packages, based on their individual tastes, preferences, and budget. Bourne Mansion's talented, in-house culinary team offers elegant buffets, scrumptious stations, mouth-watering plated menus, delicious desserts, and fun late-night snacks. They’re also happy to accommodate any dietary requests you may have, such as creating a kosher meal for you and your guests. Sample stations include:

• Asian station
  • Gourmet mac and cheese station
  • Mediterranean station

Bourne Mansion 4
Bourne Mansion 5
  • Angela

Angela Pizzuto · Married on 10/19/2019

Get married at Bourne or don't bother.

Dealing with Bourne has been a pleasure from beginning to end. Miriam was absolutely amazing while planning this event- her advice was priceless and she was basically on-call to help us whenever we needed her.
    On the day of the wedding, the second we set foot onto Bourne property, Steve had our back. He is an intense guy, maybe intimidating at first, but he's the best. Steve and his whole team were like a machine. They anticipated our needs and had drinks in our hands and food in our mouths before we even realized we needed it. In the chaos of your wedding day, you need a staff like this to make sure you enjoy your party. My bridal attendant Asia was also INCREDIBLE, and helped me all night with my giant dress. She was maybe the MVP of the night for me.
    The food and drinks at Bourne are probably the best I've ever had from a catering hall, and oh my god was there a ton of it. No one will leave hungry or sober. The place is gorgeous, the ballroom is amazing- what's not to like? If you aren't booking Bourne, you're doing your wedding wrong.

Bourne Mansion 6
    Bourne Mansion 7
    Bourne Mansion 8
    Bourne Mansion 9
    Sent on 10/24/2019
  • EMILY

EMILY · Married on 10/11/2019

Best wedding ever!

I visited 9 wedding venues prior to seeing Bourne Mansion. Bourne was the 10th and final wedding venue I visit and from the moment I walked through the door I knew it was the one! My fiancé and I met with Miriam and I will never forget she said to me the minute you walked through this door I saw your face and you will be a Bourne Bride and she was right. Our overwhelmed minds were suddenly soothed by Miriam understanding and calming demeanor.

Throughout the entire process Miriam was there to guide us and answer any questions or concerns we had. Our wedding was on 10/11/19 and it Bourne exceeded our expectations. The day went flawlessly from start to finish. The food, the rooms, the service everything was perfect. Steve the Maître D’, was great working with our rowdy bridal party and keeping them in line. I want to relive every moment of the night all over again. People are still coming to me telling me how wonderful the food was and the venue blew them away with its beauty. My wedding would not have been the same anywhere else.

Bourne Mansion 10
    Sent on 10/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bourne Mansion FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January