Bourne Mansion Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• O
    Orlando R. Married on 06/11/2022

The best wedding

I knew from the second I walked into the Bourne Mansion that we had to have our wedding there. The rooms are STUNNING - every room has a different feel to it and it makes the whole place so unique.

We were lucky enough to have the ceremony outside, which I was dying for. The weather was perfect, the backyard is picturesque and beautiful. They go above and beyond keeping the gardens immaculate.

The staff was also AMAZING! Miriam could tell how much I loved the place and every conversation I had with her just made me more and more excited for the big day. Steve took over during our week of planning, and made my fiancé and I feel so secure. He is the kindest drill sergeant you could ever meet, and was exactly what this nervous bride wanted! Every text and email was answered so promptly, even the ones that came after the wedding about a forgotten pair of suit pants :) The staff was great as well, and the FOOD. Every guest commented on how delicious everything was. It's two days after our wedding and we're still finishing up our extra entrees :)

I cannot recommend the Bourne Mansion enough. I absolutely loved our day and am crossing my fingers that we can attend a wedding there in the near future!
  • Priscilla
    Priscilla C. Married on 05/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Venue with Phenomenal Staff!

The Bourne Mansion is incredible in every way! When my fiancé and I chose the Bourne, we did so because of their beauty, presentation, and historical old world charm that is truly unique and one of a kind! Never in a million years did we imagine that our wedding which was scheduled for March 27, 2020 would end up being postponed due to Covid19. As you can imagine, this was an extremely difficult and anxious time. Despite this set of circumstances which were completely out of our control, Miriam Aronson and the phenomenal staff at the Bourne mansion, went above and beyond for us in our team of need! They were immediately responsive and miraculously did everything in their power to seamlessly arrange our new wedding date. Most importantly, they set all of our worries and concerns at ease. There are no words that can describe how truly grateful we are to the Bourne Mansion.
    Joanne C. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No other place for a wedding!

OUTSTANDING!!

From beginning to end and everything in between. If your shopping for a wedding venue, look no further! Bourne Mansion is THE ONLY place to celebrate your fairytale!! The warmth you feel as soon as you walk in the lobby is palpable.

Miriam and Steve are two of the best in the business and to work with both of them was a privilege! They left no stone unturned.

If there was an option to give this magnificent place and the people who work there, a 100 star rating, that's what I would rate it!!

You can keep your castles!! Bourne is the only place to celebrate!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Joanne R. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Venue and Incredible team!!!

My husband and I got married at Bourne Mansion on April 2, 2022 and it was more amazing then we could have ever imagined. The mansion itself is spectacular – from the décor, to the outdoor grounds, to the beautiful rooms – it is one of the most beautiful venues on Long Island. The staff and everyone who works at the mansion are incredible. Miriam was such a delight to work with – she was always available whenever we had questions or wanted to come in and speak with her in person. My husband and I and our mothers truly enjoyed meeting and getting to know Miriam. She went above and beyond for us and we are forever grateful. The staff who worked with us on the actual day of the wedding, led by Steve, were all so professional and attentive to our and our guests needs. Steve made sure everything ran smoothly and perfectly. He was attentive to details and he made us all feel at ease that the wedding was running smoothly. He also made sure that my husband and I had the time of our lives and we are so thankful to him for making our wedding day as special as it was. The level of service and attention to detail at the Bourne Mansion is the reason why my husband and I were able to be present in each moment of our special day. Additionally, we received so many compliments from our guests about the wedding – including how amazing the food was! There an abundance of food during the cocktail hour – it was more then we ever expected and we were so pleased! We are so thankful to everyone at the Bourne Mansion for making our wedding day as incredible as it was and we could not recommend it enough!!!
  • Gina
    Gina L. Married on 10/28/2021

A Dream Wedding Venue

When we got engaged back in 2019, and set my eyes on the Bourne Mansion, we knew that was the place, as it was similar to Dorothy seeing the Emerald City for first time. Our dream wedding was realized on October 28th, and I will never forget this beautiful day, as it's etched in my mind forever. Please remember, it took "a village" like Miriam my Event Planner, whose attention to detail and countless hours setting the foundation, was magnificent. On my magical day, Steve Melita the Maitre D, choreographed the event like a skilled conductor of a symphony, where no stone was left unturned. Miriam and Steve's efforts were stellar. Furthermore, sprinkle in the wedding attendant Jennifer....... and the tremendous staff, made this a wedding you see in Beverly Hills. I can't forget the magnificent flower arrangements dripped in crystals provided by Something Blue. To my amazing vendors Absolute Entertainment, Park Avenue Studio, Melinda Cantor, Campbells Bakery, Beauty Mark Spa, made this a complete masterpiece. Therefore it is with sincere honor, and without reservation, I write my review.

Sincerely, Gina and Sabbath Troisi
  • Daniel
    Daniel L. Married on 09/11/2021

A Fairytale Wedding

Did you ever fantasize about a fairytale wedding? After looking through tons of venue websites, Bourne jumped to the top of the list. It was the first we visited and we knew right away it was where we were supposed to get married. We did due diligence, but after the other tours, it was clear there was only one right choice. Miriam was a dream to work with. So kind, sweet, supportive. She was there to help whenever you needed it. She was also so honest. She shot straight on things we did and didn’t need, where to allocate our budget, recommendations on vendors, etc. The food was fantastic- an incredible selection of cocktail hour station and passed hors d’oeuvres; delicious entrées; a mind blowing dessert display; and we had a bacon, egg & cheese to go station. The service was impeccable. They serve everyone at each table at the same time (6 servers with a plate in each hand place them down simultaneously). The mansion itself if gorgeous. It starts with a long drive up the driveway, the whole time soaking in the mansion. On our wedding day, several deer were running across the perfectly green front lawns. The back of the mansion is the perfect place for both an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour if the weather is nice. Just look at the shots on the website. Such a beautiful backdrop. And there are a ton of great places for pictures both in and outside. The bridal attendant (Nicolette) was fantastic. Always by my wife’s side and ready to assist in any way possible. The maître ds (Matt aka Doc) and Jake were brilliant. They meticulously coordinated everything like a well-rehearsed play. And they were both so nice. Our parents all brought up how much they liked them—I’ve never been to a wedding where the maître d was complimented until this. The team at Bourne is unbelievably top notch. Overall, I could not recommend Bourne enough.
    Susan W. Married on 09/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome Venue! Awesome Staff! Perfect Wedding!

Mother of the Bride.... 9/4/2021. When we first set foot at the Bourne, in July 2019, we immediately felt that sense of a warm, vintage, classy environment, which would be the perfect setting for our daughter, Allyson's, wedding. The mansion is absolutely gorgeous and charming!!!
    Meeting and working with Miriam, the Mansion Director, throughout the entire process was truly a delight. She was like my fairy godmother, holding my hand throughout the entire planning process. Unfortunately, our wedding was postponed due to Covid (like many others), but Miriam worked flawlessly to help me reschedule our date and vendors to 9/4/2021. And what a wedding we had!!
    Miriam has such a warm, inviting personality, and answered all of my questions and concerns at any time, even when she had a day off! We were even chatting about details late one Thursday evening !!! Who does that??? I could not have had this exquisite event without her right by my side.
    And of course, Steve, our maitre d, met with us several days before the wedding, finalizing our timeline and details. His professionalism and expertise were evident throughout the entire affair which he executed impeccably. Steve was so attentive to every detail and took care of my every concern. He treated our guests (including me, the mother of the bride, and the bride and groom ) with utmost perfection.
    Our wedding day was perfect form the very beginning to the very end!
    Our guests are raving about the entire affair, including the charming Bourne Mansion, the food, the staff's professionalism, the decor, the outdoor ceremony, and every little detail that made our wedding so so special.
    Thank you Bourne, and a special thanks to Miriam and Steve.
    We could not have had the wedding of our dreams without you!
    Alexandra Married on 08/27/2021

5 stars!!!!!

Had our dream wedding here last Friday and everything was above and beyond outstanding!!!! From Miriam being available at all hours of the day/night and helping us along the way for the past year; to our Maître D Steve the day of being absolutely outstanding and so fun!!! They know how to get the job done and they know how to do it right. The service, quality, food, staff, location everything is impeccable. The guests won't stop talking about the quality of food and how amazing it was; to the beauty of the grounds. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. I wish I could re-live it and go back that's how much I miss it there!!! 10/10
    Priyangi J. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect day thanks to an incredible event and staff

I got married at the Bourne Mansion on May 15, 2021 and it was perfect! I was a Covid bride who had to unfortunately reschedule the big day from 2020. As soon as we went to Bourne for a site visit, I completely fell in love with the vintage glam environment and envisioned myself as a bride there! In the beginning, my only concern was whether the food would be amazing or not because they do not do any tastings beforehand – word to the wise, THE FOOD WAS AMAZING. Our guests are still raving about how professional the team was and how incredible our cocktail hour, dinner, and Viennese dessert room (do it, it is completely worth it) was! Working with Miriam was one of my favorite parts about this venue. She was so helpful and a complete pleasure to work with and bounce ideas off of even when we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid. She has such a warm personality and had the best suggestions for our best day. Then our maitre’d for the big day was Steve who was equally amazing! Let me tell you what surprised me the most about the Bourne staff leading up to and especially on the day of my wedding, they all actually cared about making it the most seamless and perfect day for me. You would think that they would be over it since it is weddings all the time, but that is not the case. Steve was so excited for us and took our day so seriously to make us feel extra special even with the covid rules that was still in effect at the time. Even as there was a minor flaw in the evening (no one else noticed aside from the two of us) by the DJ, Steve was already on it. Also, we had a few cultural elements in our ceremony that the venue happily accommodated. The support that we received from the entire staff and the seamless execution of our big day was unmatched. I highly recommend Bourne Mansion for your big day!
  • Toni-Ann
    Toni-Ann R. Married on 03/15/2021

Steve and Staff

My husband and I got married at Bourne Mansion on 10/30/21 and it was truly spectacular. The grounds and the mansion speak for themselves, I don't think there is another venue like it on Long Island. The staff, led by Steve Melita (General Manager of Lessing's Inc.), ran like a well-oiled machine--nothing like I had ever seen before. My every thought and action seemed to have already been anticipated by Steve and his staff and taken care of completely. This level of service and attention to detail is the reason why my husband and I were TRULY able to be present in each and every moment of our special day with our family and loved ones. I am not sure how ANYONE has a wedding without Steve Melita, he alone is enough of a reason to check out Bourne Mansion a possible setting for your big day!
    Alison S. Married on 02/27/2021

Best Wedding Ever

I seriously cannot thank Miriam and Steve enough for making me and my husband's wedding dreams come true. Miriam is patient, kind and truly caring. You can tell she wants you to have the best night of your life and will help you plan every detail of your wedding. Where to begin with Steve? He was my maître d' the night of my wedding and things could not have gone better. Always trust Steve's judgment. He is really there to help guide you to have the most epic, smooth running wedding ever! I really did not have a worry in the world the night of my wedding because I knew Steve would be there to handle it. Overall I cannot thank (or recommend) the Bourne Mansion enough for everything they have done for us. One postponement due to COVID and they have been by our side throughout the whole process.
  • Meredith
    Meredith S. Married on 10/31/2020

Absolute Perfection!

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at Bourne Mansion on 9/2/21. Look no further for a venue that delivers spectacular beauty (both indoors and outdoors), amazing food and phenomenal, professional staff. From the start, Bourne met and exceeded all of our expectations. Miriam is so much more than what her official title says. Her guidance and support throughout the entire planning process was invaluable. She was always available to answer questions and offer her recommendations which I was extremely grateful for. Our wedding was postponed due to COVID and Miriam was so helpful with that process. She did everything in her power to put our minds at ease that no matter what our wedding would be perfect and she was right. She and the entire staff at Bourne delivered!!! We met with Steve the Maitre D a few days prior to our wedding. Steve is an expert at making sure you have the most fun, seamless, amazing night at your wedding and he is truly an expert at his job. He helped us plan the timeline for the evening and made sure that every aspect of our day was perfectly executed. Thanks to Steve, my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing during our wedding and were truly able to soak it all in and enjoy the evening. We had a BLAST. I have also heard that Steve was attentive to our parents and other guests needs throughout the night, problem solving throughout the night and making sure that everyone felt taken care of. All of the food we had was absolutely phenomenal! Some of the best I've ever had at a wedding. We've received so many compliments about the food, the beauty of the venue and the professional staff. I am so happy that I had my wedding at Bourne Mansion. I honestly only have amazing things to say. My entire experience was amazing. I highly recommend this venue and this team!
  • Richard
    Richard Married on 03/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A partner, not a vendor!

When I first toured the Bourne Mansion I knew immediately that this was where I wanted to tie the knot. The venue was absolutely stunning and although we had additional venues on to tour, I knew we had our location. What we did not realize was how amazing Miriam, the Director at the mansion, would be. For the whole year Miriam was there every step of the way working with us and helping us plan to make every aspect of our night perfect. We were due to be married in early March and had to make the painful decision to cancel the wedding the week of(!) due to the pandemic... The weeks leading up to that decision were some of the most stressful and difficult I have had to deal with but Miriam was with us every step of the way. She let us know she supported any decision we made while also being as accommodative and flexible as a business could be to help us pull if off. As I said, we ultimately decided to cancel indefinitely as we had guests flying in from all over the country as well as a number of family who were especially vulnerable. Miriam worked with us through this whole process and was completely understanding. Right now we're still trying to determine when we can re-plan our wedding amongst all of the uncertainty but one thing is sure, The Bourne Mansion is our pick. I can't review the wedding night or any services we would have received but I can tell you that the venue and the grounds are absolutely beautiful and our experience working with Miriam was the next best thing. Planning a wedding is difficult enough, having a venue with someone who will help you with the tough decisions every step of the way is a huge benefit. Thank you Miriam!

-Yumi
  • Amelia
    Amelia S. Married on 03/07/2020

Effortless planning, perfect execution

If you are considering booking your wedding at the Bourne Mansion, DO IT NOW! Seriously, consider this a sign and book it right now. I am floored by how perfect our wedding was. Working with Miriam to plan was a breeze - she kept us on track and answered all of our tons of questions quickly and patiently. Closer to the wedding, we worked with Steve to work out our exact day-of timeline, which was also a breeze. We left every meeting with the team feeling so confident that our day would be exactly what we wanted and that we had every detail handled. Steve and Nicolette were with us day-of, and I've never felt to well taken care of. We didn't have to worry about ANYTHING - they knew exactly what to do and anticipated our needs. Plus, they are both super fun! One of the great things about the Bourne is that you have the run of the entire mansion during your wedding. This means that during the reception, if guests want to take a break from dancing (or are old and don't like loud music so much), they have their choice of quiet, beautiful rooms that still feel part of the party to hang out in (with seating!). Compliments from our guests were effusive during the wedding and after. The Bourne truly delivers an exceptional wedding experience.
    Jill M. Married on 01/18/2020

Beautiful Venue

When I first stepped foot into the Bourne Mansion I knew this was the place I wanted to get married. The beautiful driveway, breathtaking grand ballroom, and unique rooms for cocktail hour truly made this venue stand out from all the others. I wanted us and our guests to have a special experience, and I felt Bourne was able to deliver that (and more) to us and them.

Miriam was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was patient with us, guided us through selections, was prompt in her responses, and so very kind and helpful. As a bride, I found her expertise to be such an asset; she got to know my husband and I throughout the process and gave great advice throughout planning and was spot-on with the estimated budget she gave us the first day we met with her. Miriam was up front with us, while also being warm and kind. I was so happy I got to see her for a minute the day of our wedding and that she got to see my vision come to life after a year of planning and talking to her about it.

Steve was our maître d. We met with him about a week or two before our wedding to finalize timeline and details. My husband and I felt that we were extremely well taken care of and that we were his utmost priority. He has a schedule that he’s perfected from years in the business, but seamlessly worked with my husband and I when it was important for us to do one or two things in a different order than what he initially proposed. We deferred to Bourne’s staff for their professionalism and expertise throughout the planning process and are so glad we did. I know a lot of people must say this, but for my husband and I, our wedding day was perfect from start to finish.

Much of that perfection is due to the staff at Bourne, and we are forever indebted. We were lucky enough to get a dusting of snow on our Winter wedding day. While my husband and I were taking pictures outside, Jennifer, my bridal assistant, walked the entire driveway to make sure we had hot tea and whatever else we needed. Also, in the moment right before my husband and I were to be announced into the ballroom, my husband stepped on my dress which broke my bustle. Steve called for Jennifer and she flew in out of nowhere and fixed it in a matter of seconds! We didn’t skip a beat and our guests were none the wiser. Steve truly catered to my husband and I throughout the night --- he made sure we had plenty of water, drinks, and that we actually sat to eat food; and, of course, that things ran on time. The staff was so kind to us; all of our decorations were placed perfectly as per my instructions and packed up neatly at the end of the night to take home.

One of the things that my husband particularly loved about Bourne was the fact that we got to enjoy the cocktail hour with our guests. The food was delicious, and the staff had plates from the various stations we chose upstairs in the bridal suite for us to enjoy before the reception started. We particularly loved the paella station for cocktail hour. Overall, the food was outstanding. Favorites at dinner were the filet and the seared tuna. We opted for a Viennese hour and both us and our guests were blown away the sheer amount of cake and cookies that were provided (it literally filled a room)!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making my wedding day better than I could have anticipated. Bourne Mansion will hold a special place in our hearts.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 11/30/2019

Best wedding ever!

There is no place like the Bourne Mansion! Our wedding was on 11/30/19 and we still can’t get over how perfect how wedding was. The Bourne Mansion was the first venue we looked, and after looking at about 15 other places – there was nothing that compared – the Bourne is magical! Miriam, the Director of Mansion sales was AMAZING to work with. Even from our first meeting she was giving us helpful ideas for the day of our wedding. She is very honest, gives sincere opinions from everything with the center pieces to food options to bathroom baskets, and even tells you when she doesn’t think something is worth the money. The week before the wedding – I spoke to her almost every day going over everything to make sure we were covered – she went above and beyond to make herself available. Our Maitre D Steve made sure everything ran extremely smooth. He worked with all of our vendors so that everything was on time and most of all – that me and my husband were able to have fun! He really knows exactly what he is doing and really makes you feel special! The guests are still raving about how beautiful the mansion is and how amazing the food was! (The Filet Mignon with the gorgonzola crust was a huge crowd pleaser!) The ballroom really looks magical when it is all set up – me and my husband couldn’t get over it! The high ceilings make the ballroom breathtaking! Miriam and Steve really make you feel like you are family and made the whole wedding process so fun for me and my husband and our families. They truly make the day so special for you. I would recommend the Bourne 1000%! I hope one day I’m able to be a guest at a wedding at the Bourne!!
  • Angela
    Angela P. Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Get married at Bourne or don't bother.

Dealing with Bourne has been a pleasure from beginning to end. Miriam was absolutely amazing while planning this event- her advice was priceless and she was basically on-call to help us whenever we needed her.
    On the day of the wedding, the second we set foot onto Bourne property, Steve had our back. He is an intense guy, maybe intimidating at first, but he's the best. Steve and his whole team were like a machine. They anticipated our needs and had drinks in our hands and food in our mouths before we even realized we needed it. In the chaos of your wedding day, you need a staff like this to make sure you enjoy your party. My bridal attendant Asia was also INCREDIBLE, and helped me all night with my giant dress. She was maybe the MVP of the night for me.
    The food and drinks at Bourne are probably the best I've ever had from a catering hall, and oh my god was there a ton of it. No one will leave hungry or sober. The place is gorgeous, the ballroom is amazing- what's not to like? If you aren't booking Bourne, you're doing your wedding wrong.

• EMILY
    Emily Married on 10/11/2019

Best wedding ever!

I visited 9 wedding venues prior to seeing Bourne Mansion. Bourne was the 10th and final wedding venue I visit and from the moment I walked through the door I knew it was the one! My fiancé and I met with Miriam and I will never forget she said to me the minute you walked through this door I saw your face and you will be a Bourne Bride and she was right. Our overwhelmed minds were suddenly soothed by Miriam understanding and calming demeanor.

Throughout the entire process Miriam was there to guide us and answer any questions or concerns we had. Our wedding was on 10/11/19 and it Bourne exceeded our expectations. The day went flawlessly from start to finish. The food, the rooms, the service everything was perfect. Steve the Maître D’, was great working with our rowdy bridal party and keeping them in line. I want to relive every moment of the night all over again. People are still coming to me telling me how wonderful the food was and the venue blew them away with its beauty. My wedding would not have been the same anywhere else.
  • Jordan
    Jordan R. Married on 10/06/2019

Highly Recommend

Before I go into details about my experience at the Bourne, I want to give you some background on me.
    I was the groom on 10/6/19 at the Bourne mansion. I am from Long Island NY and am an operations manager with Amazon. The reason why I share the work history is to highlight how impressed I was with the operation our Maître D’, Steve, ran. Every facet of our wedding ran extremely smoothly. From our photos to ceremony to reception. I went to a wedding a few weeks before mine and saw dirty plates at cocktail hour build up due to a lack of operational excellence by the venue.
    If you want the best, you go to Steve at the Bourne, period.
    Steve ensured my wife and I had an exceptional day and went above and beyond on everything.
    During the reception he continued to check in on us and give us suggestions on how to enhance our night.
    Prior to our wedding night, Miriam ensured we were set up for an amazing evening. The Bourne really has the best people to support bride and grooms.
    The beauty, elegance and décor of the Bourne is breathtaking. I had a perfect day and would encourage any bride and groom to use the Bourne for their wedding as well.

Taylor D. Married on 09/21/2019

Best Venue Ever!

I got married at the Bourne Mansion this past weekend and it was nothing short of perfect. The Venue was the flawless combination of pure elegance and beauty. I was specifically blown away from our Maître D’, Steve. He made our day go so smoothly and provided me with a sense of calm. You don’t realize every little detail and aspect that goes into the timeline of the wedding until the day of, but luckily Steve does. From the second we were greeted by Steve at the mansion, I felt like he had everything under control and I was able to enjoy our wedding day. He was well coordinated with all of our vendors and was able to direct them to where they needed to be. He made sure all of the bridal party and parents knew what to do and where to be the whole night. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all perfectly orchestrated just as I envisioned our dream wedding. On top of making sure everything ran smoothly, Steve was constantly checking on my husband and I, making sure our drinks were filled, food was on our plate, and we had everything we needed. Also, at the end of the night one of the buses left without people, so Steve brought us all beers and turned what could have been a crappy situation, into a fun one. We also worked with Miriam the entire time from the moment we chose the venue and she is just fabulous! I honestly don’t know how she does it and remains so calm with as many brides and grooms as she sees daily. She was a pleasure to work with and made our experience that much better. I am an out of state bride and any time I had a question, she was there to help me. Highly highly recommend the Bourne Mansion to anyone getting married!
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding on 8/30/2019

There is really no place like Bourne Mansion. Being there makes you feel like you're at one of Gatsby's parties! The first time I visited, it was a rainy day. Even so, I still decided to book the venue because it was so perfect even in bad weather. From the very first day until our wedding day, the people at Bourne and Lessings were so friendly, accommodating, and helpful with the wedding planning process. The grounds are well kept with beautiful flowers that match every season. Inside, it is a very unique venue because you get to roam about the entire ground floor of the mansion during the duration of your party. There is a beautiful bridal suite and a rustic groom's suite which you can use for getting ready if you choose. They only host one wedding a day, which makes you feel like everyone has their full attention on making your day special. The food and drink selection was varied and delicious. I felt confident that every person who attended my wedding would find a food or drink that they would like since there were so many choices.

Leading up to the wedding, Miriam was the woman who helped coordinate all of the details and planning. All I can say is WOW! Not only is Miriam the sweetest person on the planet, but she is always available to answer your questions, even at 11:00 at night! She got along so well with my parents, my husband, and my in-laws. I felt 100% confident at all times knowing that Miriam was there for me. She was the perfect fit for us.

On the wedding day, Steve was our Maitre D. Again, all I can say is WOW!! Steve was attentive to every concern we had, and was able to keep the party moving smoothly so that we didn't miss out on anything on our wedding day. He even stood guard at our table so that we had 10 minutes to eat our dinner! Whoever said the bride and groom can't enjoy the food too didn't have Steve by their side!

I am so forever grateful to Miriam, Steve, and everyone at Bourne for making my wedding day the most memorable and perfect day. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. Two months later, I am still hearing my guests rave about it!
    Kelly S. Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!!!

When we were looking for venues I started looking at rustic barns/vineyards and quickly learned we had too many guests for those types of venues.

I didn’t want a ‘typical’ wedding and was skeptical when my sister told me to look at the Bourne Mansion.

The day we went to visit I was in awe! Pulling in the long tree lined driveway up to the mansion and walking through the doors, listening to the music playing, I immediately fell in love. The ballroom was out of this world and the views out onto the water outside were incredible.

We were lucky enough to get married outside on the lawn on a beautiful day and one of our guests said during the cocktail hour “I feel like I’m in a movie scene from the Great Gatsby” and I couldn’t have said it better!

During the year of planning we worked with Miriam who was invaluable, providing helpful planning tips and recommending vendors, she was always available and happy to answer any question.

On the day of, Steve was our Maitre D’. Steve was amazing throughout the day. He was like a drill Sargent going over the schedule for the day and was AMAZING to us. The entire day he made sure we were having a great time, and that we always had a drink and we got to eat something!

All of our guests were completely blown away and many said it was the nicest venue they had ever been too

I am so happy we chose to get married here, it was the most magical night and a great overall experience. I highly recommend!
    Jorge Married on 08/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our dream wedding come true!

Bourne mansion made our dream wedding come true! We had a vision of what we wanted and not only did they meet that, they blew us away by exceeding our expectations. First Miriam, the director of Mansion Sales is everything you could ask for. She listens to your every need, she’s caring, she works with you to help your ideas come true and makes it better. Miriam was amazing to have and we are forever grateful for having her at Bourne. She gave us so many ideas and really helped us put together an elegant and beautiful wedding.
    Steve is the area manager and we sat down with him a few days for our wedding. He gave us a complete rundown of how our wedding would look. We were fully informed on how our wedding day would look. He answered all our questions and handled any concerns we had. Our wedding day went exactly as Steve told us and it was perfect!

The staff at Bourne in our wedding day was one of the most delightful aspects of our day. They attended to every concern, every need, and made us feel so loved. They made sure we were never worried about anything which is great for a bride and groom. Jake our Maitre D’ was the best! Literally the greatest person we could have! He made us so happy and took care of everything, he was so great our guest even knew his name and knew the great job he was doing. He had every detail and request down perfectly. We had our expectations of our wedding but Jake and the staff at Bourne surpassed it. Jake goes above and beyond which is an amazing quality for someone who oversees your wedding day. Catherine our bridal attended and the staff that was with her who we can’t remember their names were also amazing! They were so attentive to everything we needed. They also spoke Spanish which was a big plus for our grand parents and some of our guests. Our bridal suite and groom suite were full with drinks and food immoderately and restocked. We can not show enough appreciation for the wedding day the Bourne staff gave us. Even our guest noticed how amazing the staff was. The food was perfect from cocktail hour to reception dinner everyone loved it. Compliments to the chef! If we could do our wedding all over again at Bourne we would! Thank you so much for our dream wedding!
    Kaitlin R. Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding of our Dreams

We recently had our wedding there this past July and cannot say enough amazing things about Bourne Mansion. We booked our venue about two years in advance and had the most incredible experience the entire time. Miriam is the most amazing point of contact and always answers every email and phone cll promptly and makes you feel important. She is also helpful with any bridal needs (especially for those girls like me without a planner!). Steve we had read comes off mean but he is the complete opposite. He is so on top of every single part of the wedding. We had a guest break a glass and Steve had it cleaned up in under a minute. He also made sure we always ate and had drinks - which seems unimportant until that day! The venue and food we are still getting raving reviews from friends and family and had over 230 people. Cocktail hour and main courses alike were fabulous - no complaints at all. At the end of the night Steve even gave us flowers to bring home,main courses, and cookies! My husband and I will never be able to thank them enough for providing us with the wedding of our dreams.I could go on and on for hours about each and every perfect part of the wedding, but as someone who never writes reviews I wanted to make sure every bride knows this venue really is as magical as it seems.
    James O. Married on 06/28/2019

Outstanding wedding!

Outstanding place for a wedding. My wife and I got married 6/28/19. Steve the materdee went above and beyond for us. Everything was perfect and our guests had a blast. If I could give 6 stars, I would. Excellent choice for a wedding venue!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message