Bourne Mansion Reviews

64 | Oakdale, NY

64 Reviews for Bourne Mansion

• Priscilla

Priscilla Claudio · Getting married on 05/11/2022

Incredible Venue with Phenomenal Staff!

The Bourne Mansion is incredible in every way! When my fiancé and I chose the Bourne, we did so because of their beauty, presentation, and historical old world charm that is truly unique and one of a kind! Never in a million years did we imagine that our wedding which was scheduled for March 27, 2020 would end up being postponed due to Covid19. As you can imagine, this was an extremely difficult and anxious time. Despite this set of circumstances which were completely out of our control, Miriam Aronson and the phenomenal staff at the Bourne mansion, went above and beyond for us in our team of need! They were immediately responsive and miraculously did everything in their power to seamlessly arrange our new wedding date. Most importantly, they set all of our worries and concerns at ease. There are no words that can describe how truly grateful we are to the Bourne Mansion.

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Richard

Richard Lo · Married on 03/14/2020

A partner, not a vendor!

When I first toured the Bourne Mansion I knew immediately that this was where I wanted to tie the knot. The venue was absolutely stunning and although we had additional venues on to tour, I knew we had our location. What we did not realize was how amazing Miriam, the Director at the mansion, would be. For the whole year Miriam was there every step of the way working with us and helping us plan to make every aspect of our night perfect. We were due to be married in early March and had to make the painful decision to cancel the wedding the week of(!) due to the pandemic... The weeks leading up to that decision were some of the most stressful and difficult I have had to deal with but Miriam was with us every step of the way. She let us know she supported any decision we made while also being as accommodative and flexible as a business could be to help us pull if off. As I said, we ultimately decided to cancel indefinitely as we had guests flying in from all over the country as well as a number of family who were especially vulnerable. Miriam worked with us through this whole process and was completely understanding. Right now we're still trying to determine when we can re-plan our wedding amongst all of the uncertainty but one thing is sure, The Bourne Mansion is our pick. I can't review the wedding night or any services we would have received but I can tell you that the venue and the grounds are absolutely beautiful and our experience working with Miriam was the next best thing. Planning a wedding is difficult enough, having a venue with someone who will help you with the tough decisions every step of the way is a huge benefit. Thank you Miriam!

-Yumi

Sent on 06/21/2020
  • Amelia

Amelia Swan · Married on 03/07/2020

Effortless planning, perfect execution

If you are considering booking your wedding at the Bourne Mansion, DO IT NOW! Seriously, consider this a sign and book it right now. I am floored by how perfect our wedding was. Working with Miriam to plan was a breeze - she kept us on track and answered all of our tons of questions quickly and patiently. Closer to the wedding, we worked with Steve to work out our exact day-of timeline, which was also a breeze. We left every meeting with the team feeling so confident that our day would be exactly what we wanted and that we had every detail handled. Steve and Nicolette were with us day-of, and I've never felt to well taken care of. We didn't have to worry about ANYTHING - they knew exactly what to do and anticipated our needs. Plus, they are both super fun! One of the great things about the Bourne is that you have the run of the entire mansion during your wedding. This means that during the reception, if guests want to take a break from dancing (or are old and don't like loud music so much), they have their choice of quiet, beautiful rooms that still feel part of the party to hang out in (with seating!). Compliments from our guests were effusive during the wedding and after. The Bourne truly delivers an exceptional wedding experience.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Jill Malik · Married on 01/18/2020

Beautiful Venue

When I first stepped foot into the Bourne Mansion I knew this was the place I wanted to get married. The beautiful driveway, breathtaking grand ballroom, and unique rooms for cocktail hour truly made this venue stand out from all the others. I wanted us and our guests to have a special experience, and I felt Bourne was able to deliver that (and more) to us and them.

Miriam was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was patient with us, guided us through selections, was prompt in her responses, and so very kind and helpful. As a bride, I found her expertise to be such an asset; she got to know my husband and I throughout the process and gave great advice throughout planning and was spot-on with the estimated budget she gave us the first day we met with her. Miriam was up front with us, while also being warm and kind. I was so happy I got to see her for a minute the day of our wedding and that she got to see my vision come to life after a year of planning and talking to her about it.

Steve was our maître d. We met with him about a week or two before our wedding to finalize timeline and details. My husband and I felt that we were extremely well taken care of and that we were his utmost priority. He has a schedule that he’s perfected from years in the business, but seamlessly worked with my husband and I when it was important for us to do one or two things in a different order than what he initially proposed. We deferred to Bourne’s staff for their professionalism and expertise throughout the planning process and are so glad we did. I know a lot of people must say this, but for my husband and I, our wedding day was perfect from start to finish.

Much of that perfection is due to the staff at Bourne, and we are forever indebted. We were lucky enough to get a dusting of snow on our Winter wedding day. While my husband and I were taking pictures outside, Jennifer, my bridal assistant, walked the entire driveway to make sure we had hot tea and whatever else we needed. Also, in the moment right before my husband and I were to be announced into the ballroom, my husband stepped on my dress which broke my bustle. Steve called for Jennifer and she flew in out of nowhere and fixed it in a matter of seconds! We didn’t skip a beat and our guests were none the wiser. Steve truly catered to my husband and I throughout the night --- he made sure we had plenty of water, drinks, and that we actually sat to eat food; and, of course, that things ran on time. The staff was so kind to us; all of our decorations were placed perfectly as per my instructions and packed up neatly at the end of the night to take home.

One of the things that my husband particularly loved about Bourne was the fact that we got to enjoy the cocktail hour with our guests. The food was delicious, and the staff had plates from the various stations we chose upstairs in the bridal suite for us to enjoy before the reception started. We particularly loved the paella station for cocktail hour. Overall, the food was outstanding. Favorites at dinner were the filet and the seared tuna. We opted for a Viennese hour and both us and our guests were blown away the sheer amount of cake and cookies that were provided (it literally filled a room)!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making my wedding day better than I could have anticipated. Bourne Mansion will hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 04/10/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Reime · Married on 11/30/2019

Best wedding ever!

There is no place like the Bourne Mansion! Our wedding was on 11/30/19 and we still can’t get over how perfect how wedding was. The Bourne Mansion was the first venue we looked, and after looking at about 15 other places – there was nothing that compared – the Bourne is magical! Miriam, the Director of Mansion sales was AMAZING to work with. Even from our first meeting she was giving us helpful ideas for the day of our wedding. She is very honest, gives sincere opinions from everything with the center pieces to food options to bathroom baskets, and even tells you when she doesn’t think something is worth the money. The week before the wedding – I spoke to her almost every day going over everything to make sure we were covered – she went above and beyond to make herself available. Our Maitre D Steve made sure everything ran extremely smooth. He worked with all of our vendors so that everything was on time and most of all – that me and my husband were able to have fun! He really knows exactly what he is doing and really makes you feel special! The guests are still raving about how beautiful the mansion is and how amazing the food was! (The Filet Mignon with the gorgonzola crust was a huge crowd pleaser!) The ballroom really looks magical when it is all set up – me and my husband couldn’t get over it! The high ceilings make the ballroom breathtaking! Miriam and Steve really make you feel like you are family and made the whole wedding process so fun for me and my husband and our families. They truly make the day so special for you. I would recommend the Bourne 1000%! I hope one day I’m able to be a guest at a wedding at the Bourne!!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Angela

Angela Pizzuto · Married on 10/19/2019

Get married at Bourne or don't bother.

Dealing with Bourne has been a pleasure from beginning to end. Miriam was absolutely amazing while planning this event- her advice was priceless and she was basically on-call to help us whenever we needed her.
    On the day of the wedding, the second we set foot onto Bourne property, Steve had our back. He is an intense guy, maybe intimidating at first, but he's the best. Steve and his whole team were like a machine. They anticipated our needs and had drinks in our hands and food in our mouths before we even realized we needed it. In the chaos of your wedding day, you need a staff like this to make sure you enjoy your party. My bridal attendant Asia was also INCREDIBLE, and helped me all night with my giant dress. She was maybe the MVP of the night for me.
    The food and drinks at Bourne are probably the best I've ever had from a catering hall, and oh my god was there a ton of it. No one will leave hungry or sober. The place is gorgeous, the ballroom is amazing- what's not to like? If you aren't booking Bourne, you're doing your wedding wrong.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • EMILY

EMILY · Married on 10/11/2019

Best wedding ever!

I visited 9 wedding venues prior to seeing Bourne Mansion. Bourne was the 10th and final wedding venue I visit and from the moment I walked through the door I knew it was the one! My fiancé and I met with Miriam and I will never forget she said to me the minute you walked through this door I saw your face and you will be a Bourne Bride and she was right. Our overwhelmed minds were suddenly soothed by Miriam understanding and calming demeanor.

Throughout the entire process Miriam was there to guide us and answer any questions or concerns we had. Our wedding was on 10/11/19 and it Bourne exceeded our expectations. The day went flawlessly from start to finish. The food, the rooms, the service everything was perfect. Steve the Maître D’, was great working with our rowdy bridal party and keeping them in line. I want to relive every moment of the night all over again. People are still coming to me telling me how wonderful the food was and the venue blew them away with its beauty. My wedding would not have been the same anywhere else.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Ross Coaching · Married on 10/06/2019

Highly Recommend

Before I go into details about my experience at the Bourne, I want to give you some background on me.
    I was the groom on 10/6/19 at the Bourne mansion. I am from Long Island NY and am an operations manager with Amazon. The reason why I share the work history is to highlight how impressed I was with the operation our Maître D’, Steve, ran. Every facet of our wedding ran extremely smoothly. From our photos to ceremony to reception. I went to a wedding a few weeks before mine and saw dirty plates at cocktail hour build up due to a lack of operational excellence by the venue.
    If you want the best, you go to Steve at the Bourne, period.
    Steve ensured my wife and I had an exceptional day and went above and beyond on everything.
    During the reception he continued to check in on us and give us suggestions on how to enhance our night.
    Prior to our wedding night, Miriam ensured we were set up for an amazing evening. The Bourne really has the best people to support bride and grooms.
    The beauty, elegance and décor of the Bourne is breathtaking. I had a perfect day and would encourage any bride and groom to use the Bourne for their wedding as well.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Taylor Delrue · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Venue Ever!

I got married at the Bourne Mansion this past weekend and it was nothing short of perfect. The Venue was the flawless combination of pure elegance and beauty. I was specifically blown away from our Maître D’, Steve. He made our day go so smoothly and provided me with a sense of calm. You don’t realize every little detail and aspect that goes into the timeline of the wedding until the day of, but luckily Steve does. From the second we were greeted by Steve at the mansion, I felt like he had everything under control and I was able to enjoy our wedding day. He was well coordinated with all of our vendors and was able to direct them to where they needed to be. He made sure all of the bridal party and parents knew what to do and where to be the whole night. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all perfectly orchestrated just as I envisioned our dream wedding. On top of making sure everything ran smoothly, Steve was constantly checking on my husband and I, making sure our drinks were filled, food was on our plate, and we had everything we needed. Also, at the end of the night one of the buses left without people, so Steve brought us all beers and turned what could have been a crappy situation, into a fun one. We also worked with Miriam the entire time from the moment we chose the venue and she is just fabulous! I honestly don’t know how she does it and remains so calm with as many brides and grooms as she sees daily. She was a pleasure to work with and made our experience that much better. I am an out of state bride and any time I had a question, she was there to help me. Highly highly recommend the Bourne Mansion to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Marchese · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding on 8/30/2019

There is really no place like Bourne Mansion. Being there makes you feel like you're at one of Gatsby's parties! The first time I visited, it was a rainy day. Even so, I still decided to book the venue because it was so perfect even in bad weather. From the very first day until our wedding day, the people at Bourne and Lessings were so friendly, accommodating, and helpful with the wedding planning process. The grounds are well kept with beautiful flowers that match every season. Inside, it is a very unique venue because you get to roam about the entire ground floor of the mansion during the duration of your party. There is a beautiful bridal suite and a rustic groom's suite which you can use for getting ready if you choose. They only host one wedding a day, which makes you feel like everyone has their full attention on making your day special. The food and drink selection was varied and delicious. I felt confident that every person who attended my wedding would find a food or drink that they would like since there were so many choices.

Leading up to the wedding, Miriam was the woman who helped coordinate all of the details and planning. All I can say is WOW! Not only is Miriam the sweetest person on the planet, but she is always available to answer your questions, even at 11:00 at night! She got along so well with my parents, my husband, and my in-laws. I felt 100% confident at all times knowing that Miriam was there for me. She was the perfect fit for us.

On the wedding day, Steve was our Maitre D. Again, all I can say is WOW!! Steve was attentive to every concern we had, and was able to keep the party moving smoothly so that we didn't miss out on anything on our wedding day. He even stood guard at our table so that we had 10 minutes to eat our dinner! Whoever said the bride and groom can't enjoy the food too didn't have Steve by their side!

I am so forever grateful to Miriam, Steve, and everyone at Bourne for making my wedding day the most memorable and perfect day. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. Two months later, I am still hearing my guests rave about it!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Kelly Sullivan · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!!!

When we were looking for venues I started looking at rustic barns/vineyards and quickly learned we had too many guests for those types of venues.

I didn’t want a ‘typical’ wedding and was skeptical when my sister told me to look at the Bourne Mansion.

The day we went to visit I was in awe! Pulling in the long tree lined driveway up to the mansion and walking through the doors, listening to the music playing, I immediately fell in love. The ballroom was out of this world and the views out onto the water outside were incredible.

We were lucky enough to get married outside on the lawn on a beautiful day and one of our guests said during the cocktail hour “I feel like I’m in a movie scene from the Great Gatsby” and I couldn’t have said it better!

During the year of planning we worked with Miriam who was invaluable, providing helpful planning tips and recommending vendors, she was always available and happy to answer any question.

On the day of, Steve was our Maitre D’. Steve was amazing throughout the day. He was like a drill Sargent going over the schedule for the day and was AMAZING to us. The entire day he made sure we were having a great time, and that we always had a drink and we got to eat something!

All of our guests were completely blown away and many said it was the nicest venue they had ever been too

I am so happy we chose to get married here, it was the most magical night and a great overall experience. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Jorge · Married on 08/04/2019

Our dream wedding come true!

Bourne mansion made our dream wedding come true! We had a vision of what we wanted and not only did they meet that, they blew us away by exceeding our expectations. First Miriam, the director of Mansion Sales is everything you could ask for. She listens to your every need, she’s caring, she works with you to help your ideas come true and makes it better. Miriam was amazing to have and we are forever grateful for having her at Bourne. She gave us so many ideas and really helped us put together an elegant and beautiful wedding.
    Steve is the area manager and we sat down with him a few days for our wedding. He gave us a complete rundown of how our wedding would look. We were fully informed on how our wedding day would look. He answered all our questions and handled any concerns we had. Our wedding day went exactly as Steve told us and it was perfect!

The staff at Bourne in our wedding day was one of the most delightful aspects of our day. They attended to every concern, every need, and made us feel so loved. They made sure we were never worried about anything which is great for a bride and groom. Jake our Maitre D’ was the best! Literally the greatest person we could have! He made us so happy and took care of everything, he was so great our guest even knew his name and knew the great job he was doing. He had every detail and request down perfectly. We had our expectations of our wedding but Jake and the staff at Bourne surpassed it. Jake goes above and beyond which is an amazing quality for someone who oversees your wedding day. Catherine our bridal attended and the staff that was with her who we can’t remember their names were also amazing! They were so attentive to everything we needed. They also spoke Spanish which was a big plus for our grand parents and some of our guests. Our bridal suite and groom suite were full with drinks and food immoderately and restocked. We can not show enough appreciation for the wedding day the Bourne staff gave us. Even our guest noticed how amazing the staff was. The food was perfect from cocktail hour to reception dinner everyone loved it. Compliments to the chef! If we could do our wedding all over again at Bourne we would! Thank you so much for our dream wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Kaitlin Roth · Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding of our Dreams

We recently had our wedding there this past July and cannot say enough amazing things about Bourne Mansion. We booked our venue about two years in advance and had the most incredible experience the entire time. Miriam is the most amazing point of contact and always answers every email and phone cll promptly and makes you feel important. She is also helpful with any bridal needs (especially for those girls like me without a planner!). Steve we had read comes off mean but he is the complete opposite. He is so on top of every single part of the wedding. We had a guest break a glass and Steve had it cleaned up in under a minute. He also made sure we always ate and had drinks - which seems unimportant until that day! The venue and food we are still getting raving reviews from friends and family and had over 230 people. Cocktail hour and main courses alike were fabulous - no complaints at all. At the end of the night Steve even gave us flowers to bring home,main courses, and cookies! My husband and I will never be able to thank them enough for providing us with the wedding of our dreams.I could go on and on for hours about each and every perfect part of the wedding, but as someone who never writes reviews I wanted to make sure every bride knows this venue really is as magical as it seems.

Sent on 08/27/2019

James O'shea · Married on 06/28/2019

Outstanding wedding!

Outstanding place for a wedding. My wife and I got married 6/28/19. Steve the materdee went above and beyond for us. Everything was perfect and our guests had a blast. If I could give 6 stars, I would. Excellent choice for a wedding venue!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream wedding come true!

I truly cannot put into words how absolutely overjoyed my husband and I were that we picked the Bourne Mansion for our wedding! It was truly an experience like no other. When we first met Miriam she told us it was going to be a fairytale wedding and she was RIGHT. every. single. detail. was just perfect I couldn't ask for anything more. From the moment my husband and I arrived to take pictures with Steve greeting us at the entrance with two glasses of champagne to watching our guest's reactions as they walked into the venue, it was just out of this world.

Working with Miriam leading up to our wedding was an absolute joy and she was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. Steve was a BLAST and kept the show running smoothly all day. If there were any issues behind the scenes we would have zero idea because Steve was on top of everything.

The food was out of this world. Appetizers like chicken and waffles and mini lobster rolls completely knocked it out of the park and the dinner and drinks were just phenomenal. The entire staff was friendly and professional and the venue is obviously breathtaking. I can't believe how lucky we were to have our wedding at the Bourne Mansion and I truly cannot recommend it highly enough.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Christina · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect venue

My now husband and I weren’t sure what we wanted when we started thinking about where we should get married. But after our first meeting with Miriam and touring the Bourne Mansion, we knew we found the place to say our “I do’s”. Miriam over the course of our wedding planning was so, so helpful. She answered all my silly questions, constantly provided me ideas, and was just as invested into every detail as we were. On the week of the wedding, we met with Steven (our maître d’) and boy were we blown away. It was evident that he knew exactly was he was doing, and we knew we were in good hands when it came to our wedding day. No minute went unaccounted for, and it was clear that the day would run smoothly. And sure enough, it did. From start to finish, Steven was by our side - organizing our bridal party/family/guests, grabbing drinks for us through the night, to overseeing all the staff and every other detail imaginable. I also had my bridal attendant, Desiree, who kept me calm and was the perfect helping hand. She was always there to make sure everything went smoothly. We truly felt spoiled. As a whole, the Bourne Mansion was a perfect venue for a dream wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jeanine

Jeanine · Married on 04/06/2019

I’ll Always Smile When I Think of The Bourne

Review for Lessing’s Bourne Mansion:

Five stars!

We got married on 4/6/19. I loved the Bourne and I’m very happy I was a Bourne bride. Miriam Aronson and Steve Melita were fabulous and a huge help throughout the process. Katherine is a great bridal attendant as well. Their professionalism, care and attention to detail was nothing short of fabulous. I thank them all and will forever be grateful.

The space is so grand and makes you feel like you’re in a gatsby mansion for sure.

The staff are very organized, and they help you to make sure you have thought about all of the little details as well.

The day of the wedding went very smooth, and I was very happy with that.

I would absolutely get married there all over again, if I had it all to do again. I just wish the reception lasted about 8 more hours. like everyone says, it goes too fast. Some of my fondest memories will be watching all of my loved ones dancing the night away in that grand ballroom. Oh, that ballroom.

The food was excellent and everyone said so. Get the short ribs!

We had them make egg sandwiches for everyone on the way out and everyone raves about them. I was told a number of times it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and that tickled me for sure 😊

Go Bourne!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect March wedding!

My husband and I got married at Bourne Mansion on 3/23/19 and I cannot put into words how perfect it was, but I will try. We visited a ton of venues, but knew from the beginning that Bourne was "the one."

Venue - obviously beautiful, but we liked that it also has character and uniqueness - definitely not "cookie cutter." The backdrop is gorgeous and while we got married indoors (which worked out well), we made sure to take lots of pictures both indoors and outdoors. The ballroom is one of a kind and was plenty spacious for our ~200 guests.

Food - delicious. They have a wide range of options for cocktail hour and we got a lot of compliments from our guests about the food (especially the filet mignon), some even saying it's the best food they've ever had at a wedding! I highly recommend adding on some sort of late night "snack." We had hot pretzels on the way out and they were a hit!

Staff - spectacular. From the very beginning, Miriam was incredibly helpful and genuine. She guided me throughout the process and was very responsive to my many questions. I honestly couldn't have planned our wedding without her. When we met Steve (our maitre d), we knew we were in great hands. He helped set the run of show, kept everything running smoothly throughout the day and made sure we (and our parents) were taken care of the entire evening. My bridal attendant Catherine was excellent. She made sure I had everything I needed and helped with my dress, flowers, cake, etc.

All in all, magical! We will never forget our perfect wedding day thanks to Bourne!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

All we can say is Wow... we were married 9-8-18 at the Bourne Mansion and it couldn’t have been more perfect. We met with Miriam a year and a half before the wedding for the first time, and we never looked anywhere else. Nothing compares to the Bourne and what it has to offer. Miriam was an absolute pleasure to work with and I am sad that I won’t see her as often now that our wedding is over. There is not one negative thing that we can say about our experience with the Bourne Mansion. From the moment we met our maitre d Steve we were reassured once again that our wedding was going to be nothing short of spectacular. Steve has everything down perfectly and made everything run so smooth. Steve saw me with tears as the rain started and made sure I still had my dream outdoor wedding...he assured me that I had the choice on what to do and made sure that whatever I wanted is exactly what happened. Steve is beyond amazing, and made sure that we ate. You always hear stories of the bride and groom not being able to eat their meal, he sat us down with so much food, and also had the bridal suite stocked with cocktail hour food. The bridal attendant was also beyond amazing, she made me so comfortable and treated me like a friend, she was honestly one of the sweetest people I have met, always made sure I had a drink and food. I can go on and on about how amazing our experience was at the Bourne Mansion and I will recommend this venue over and over and over again. I can’t say thank you enough to all of the staff.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Peggie · Married on 07/28/2018

The second that I walked into the Bourne Mansion I knew that it was the place we had been looking for, Miriam was an absolute dream to work with, she was honest right from the start, very what you see is what you get, there was no sales tactic-the Mansion speaks for itself and Miriam takes pride in what she does and loves it as much as her clients. Every time we met with her she was always happy and excited for us!

Fast forward to the day of and every single that we expected is what happened and then some. Steve is TOP NOTCH and knows his stuff. He made sure the day progessed perfectly, no hiccups, we got to sit and eat, he made sure we were good at all times, made sure we knew what was happening and when and where to go. I truly can not say enough good things about Steve, he is worth his weight in gold, he really wants to make sure that your wedding day is perfect and he accomplished that for us.

Every person that attended still tells us how great the wedding was and how good the food was which was very important to us, we absolutely had the best day ever and would highly recommend Bourne Mansion to anyone.

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

We were married at Bourne this July and couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding day and venue! While I grew up on Long Island, I haven’t lived there for several years and was nervous about planning a large wedding from out of town. Miriam was and really made us feel confident that not only could we pull off planning an amazing wedding from out of town, but that she’d be there along each step to help make it as easy and stress-free as possible. She was extremely responsive to any questions we had and had helpful suggestions throughout the day-of planning and vendor hiring process. I don’t know how we would have done it all without her guidance! Also, major kudos to the maître d Steve. From our initial meeting about a week before the wedding, it was evident that he’s an expert and that we could trust him to make sure everything was run on schedule as planned. This was super important to us because we wanted to enjoy the wedding and not be worrying about what we should have scheduled next. We were never without food or a drink and honestly felt like royalty. His attention to detail is unmatched and it did not go unnoticed – I felt like he could read my mind with just a slight expression on my face from the other side of the room. Not only did we have an unbelievably beautiful wedding day that we’ll always remember, but so many friends and family members have expressed how much they loved the venue, the food, and Steve specifically. And of course, the venue itself is BREATHTAKING whether you’re inside or outside. Our guests loved the valet parking, roaming the property grounds outside, and getting to explore the different rooms as they opened throughout the evening. I could probably sit here and write several pages going over how pleased we were with everything leading up to the wedding and on the day-of. We simply can’t thank the entire team at Bourne enough for providing an absolutely unforgettable wedding day. I’d recommend them a thousand times over!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Virginia · Married on 06/02/2018

Living out of state had it’s challenges when planning our wedding. We couldn’t have chosen a better venue. There is nothing like the Bourne Mansion... in terms of interior and exterior aesthetics and service. The Bourne Mansion is special because it excels at everything. It is the ideal location where guests can enjoy the best of both worlds - the water from the patio and the classic rooms inside. From the beginning, we had an amazing experience with Miriam. She had wonderful suggestions that helped our wedding stand out. She was in constant contact and made sure to accommodate all of our needs. Steve was also instrumental in guiding us throughout the process to ensure our weddings stood out from others. He was most especially valuable on the day of the wedding because he made sure everything was executed seamlessly. He made sure my husband and I, as well as our families, were enjoying ourselves. It is obvious through the great work of the staff that the Bourne Mansion is the premiere location for weddings. We couldn’t have asked for a better day and we thank them. We recommend the Bourne Mansion without hesitation!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Steffen · Married on 05/27/2018

The perfect wedding day. The staff at Bourne Mansion went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was unforgettable. Every guest was taken care of and had an amazing time. The food was delicious. The staff was professional and responsive. We loved working with Miriam, Steve, and Jake throughout the process. The venue is breathtaking with so many great locations for scenic photos. Our wedding day was perfect and we are so thankful to the staff at Bourne Mansion for making it happen.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Lori · Married on 05/05/2018

Spectacular! It's the best word to describe our daughter's wedding at Bourne Mansion last weekend. The venue is beyond beautiful, and the wedding planning was perfectly organized by Miriam, who is amazing in every possible way. The wedding day was carefully orchestrated by the most expert and professional team, led by Steve, who will ensure your day is as beautiful as you planned it with Miriam. We wanted the most beautiful, elegant wedding for our daughter and her betrothed, and our dreams came true. I am so happy we chose Bourne Mansion - thank you Miriam and Steve!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

Our wedding was April 27th and we are still on a wedding high. We could not have chosen a more perfect venue, and the staff completely blew us away with their professionalism and service I'm still obsessed with our venue! We love it there it is beyond gorgeous both inside and out. I attended almost every bridal showcase there even after booking our wedding and I could not stay away lol.

The food was amazing, guests are still talking about the food - even my father - who is EXTREMELY hard to please when it comes to fine dining he has VERY high expectations (the man knows what he wants).

Miriam, Steve, and Katherine are a dream team. From the beginning I loved working with Miriam. She was responsive (would answer my emails or questions almost immediately), she was kind, and most important - she was honest. She priced out an estimated cost of what all of our vendors should amount to - she was spot on and we used this as a guide in planning and booking all of the services. She consistently sent us updated contracts whenever we made payments and she kept me calm throughout the entire process, but when I found out that she would not be around for our wedding as her own son was getting married that same weekend...I slightly panicked. BUT in steps Steve and Katherine - who were rockstars! We formally met Steve only a few days before the wedding and after that meeting we were confident in his abilities. Steve knows the Bourne inside and out. He ran our wedding and kept everything on track for us and our guests without stressing us out or without making us feel like we were pulled in all directions.

I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have the most memorable wedding. A day we will never forget and a venue/staff team we will always cherish!

Sent on 05/17/2018