Heritage Club at Bethpage

99 Quaker Meeting House Road, Farmingdale, NY 11735 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Heritage Club at Bethpage

Heritage Club at Bethpage is a historic and elegant wedding venue located on Long Island in Farmingdale, New York. They’re known for their opulent ballroom, award-winning cuisine, and outstanding service. This Lessing’s Hospitality Group venue offers both indoor and outdoor settings for your ceremony and reception. Heritage Club at Bethpage looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 750 guests at this Long Island venue, situated 37 miles east of Manhattan. If you prefer to say your “I do’s” inside, this luxurious country club offers their Lenox Room, a gorgeous space that boasts elegant chandeliers, wood floors, and gold accents. It’s also ideal for intimate receptions with 130 guests or less. You can also exchange your vows outside underneath a charming white gazebo, with the Bethpage Black golf course as your backdrop. For lavish receptions, their Conservatory Ballroom is ready. This 6,800-square-foot room overlooks 1,500 acres of rolling hills through their floor-to-ceiling French doors and windows. It boasts an open floor plan, soaring ceilings, and gleaming hardwood floors. It also features two, adjacent terraces, perfect for late night s’ mores, or as a quiet retreat.

This full-service venue only hosts one wedding per day, in order to give you the time and attention you deserve. Heritage Club at Bethpage's experienced event staff is dedicated to exceeding your expectations and will work with you during your entire planning process. Their talented culinary team is composed of renowned chefs and industry leaders, who will ensure your meal delights you and your guests alike. They also have an extensive list of preferred vendors who they trust, to turn your ideas into a reality. Additional services include:

• Bar services
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Valet

Cuisine

Couples can select a buffet, cocktail reception, family-style meal, plated meal, or stations for their wedding reception. Their culinary team also offers delicious hors d’oeuvres and mouth-watering desserts. Sample entrees include:

Chicken roulade stuffed with asparagus, fresh mozzarella, and roasted red peppers

Grilled NY strip steak with a sea salt and peppercorn crust

Stuffed filet of sole with lobster sauce

Other Services

In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, Heritage Club at Bethpage is also happy to host your bridal shower and/or engagement party. They offer multiple, intimate settings for these occasions, such as their Heritage Room, Tillinhast Bar, or the Bethpage Public House Restaurant. Their Heritage Room, built during the Great Depression, features vaulted ceilings with bold rafters, rich wood accents, and a vintage fireplace.

Follow Heritage Club at Bethpage on
9286ca407820e2f0 1528393052 16d5e64a96b86ca3 1528393046149 14 2

9 Reviews for Heritage Club at Bethpage

Jaime Haink · Married on 07/15/2019

Best venue

I cannot put into words how amazing the Heritage Club was. Our wedding was on 7.13.19. I fell in love with the room and the people who worked there the moment we booked. When planning the wedding they were so unbelievably accommodating. Anything I wanted, they made sure it happened. From the second the wedding day started they took such good care of us. Janet the wedding attendant is AMAZING!!! Anything I needed she had or got for me. She made the wedding! Edgar who runs the wedding the day of executed everything flawlessly! He made sure the wedding went off without any problems. The food was AMAZING!! Everyone kept talking about how the food was delicious. If you haven't seen the Heritage ballroom you need to check it out. They redid the whole venue this year and its breathtaking. I HIGHLY recommend the Heritage Club. We wish we could relive it all over again.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kate

Kate D'agostino · Married on 10/13/2018

100 Gold Stars

I had my wedding reception at the Heritage Club on October 13, 2018, and it was absolutely PHENOMENAL. Going into the wedding planning process, we thought we wanted to have our wedding in Manhattan but decided to visit Heritage Club (Carlyle on the Green) on a whim. We absolutely fell in love with the whole venue and the staff.
    Cynthia Benard is absolutely amazing to work with. She is so genuine and personable. She makes you feel like an actual person, not just another client (which is how I felt at other venues I visited). When we were booking and signing a contract, the venue was transitioning from the Carlyle on the Green to the Heritage Club and changing management. Cynthia was honest and up front about the process, and kept us up to date on what was happening and what to expect. Throughout the entire wedding process, Cynthia was attentive to all our needs, and had great recommendations for different vendors and how to plan our day. Every suggestion she made was absolutely on point (like not needing a bar in the main ballroom, where to put and not to put floral arrangements and decorations, etc). Basically, Cynthia is EXCELLENT and we will miss working with her!
    The venue itself is BEAUTIFUL, and got even more beautiful as they renovated it between when we booked and when we actually had the reception. So many guests complimented us on what a gorgeous place it was, and we (and guests) loved that we were able to use so many different rooms and areas.
    The food at the Heritage Club is OUTRAGEOUSLY DELICIOUS. I left my tasting stuffed, but so so excited for the wedding day and for my guests to taste everything. Our guests could not stop raving over how delicious the food was - ORDER THE DUCK! I was too excited to eat alot at the wedding, but the staff were incredibly nice and wrapped up two of each entree for us to take home and eat later. There were so many options for cocktail hour, so every guest could find something they liked AND try something new. We chose late-night food for our after party and it was the perfect end to the night.
    The staff at the Heritage Club is incredibly kind and hard-working. Edgar, the Maitre D', was wonderful and pleasant. He had a smile on his face the entire day, and made sure that everything was going smoothly.
    Janet, my bridal attendant, was an actual superhero. She kept me hydrated and fed and cool (I'm not kidding, she has a fan to fan you with if you get hot from dancing). She was always nearby to spray a little extra hairspray or touch up my lipstick, but not in an overbearing way. She also is just a really nice and fun person to be around - we loved getting to know her throughout the day.
    The Heritage Club at Bethpage deserves way more than 5 stars! Everyone there is amazing at what they do, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Thank you for giving us the best day ever!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Award

Heritage Club at Bethpage FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Linens

• 99 Quaker Meeting House Road Farmingdale, NY, 11735 See on map