About La Bonne Boulangerie

"If you can Dream It, We Can Create It"

For Over 35 Years Labonne Boulangerie has been providing exquisite wedding cakes for brides all over Long Island and Beyong.  From Manhattan to the Hamptons our specialty shop creates wonderful masterpieces using only the highest qulaity ingredients and prepared fresh daily.  Labonne Boulangerie provides specialty cakes for any budget and any request.  "If you can dream it, we can create it" Our talented pastry chefs create cake for Weddings, Groom's Cake, Birthdays, Aniiversaries, Bar/Bat Mitvah, Commuinion/Baptism, Corporate events and any special occasion.  Please Browse our website at www.labonneboulangerie.com  or www.facebook.com/labonne boulangerie.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow La Bonne Boulangerie on

245 Reviews for La Bonne Boulangerie

4.7
User Photos
Photos

La Bonne was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only was our cake GORGEOUS but when my husband and I fed eachother our first bite we both look at each other and just said “mmmhhhmmm!” It was so delicious. It’s been a few weeks and people are still talking about our amazing wedding cake!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Usually everyone hates cake at a wedding but this cake was phenomenal!!!! All of our guests loved it and it looked beautiful! I would highly recommend La Bonne Boulangerie for your wedding cake!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake was as delicious as it was beautiful. They took my Pinterest dream cake and made it happen. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

La Bonne Boulangerie Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Cake Prices Include:
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $1.00

Organic
Health License
6 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
La Bonne Boulangerie always does a fantastic job! Their tasty cakes and pastries are fresh and sure to please every single time. Not only do I recommend them to clients, but I personally use them for my own family's special occasions as well.

Top quality work from La Bonne Boulangerie.

Events