54 Reviews for The Sweet Peace

Cupcakes (4)
Cake Stands (4)
Groom's Cake (3)
Vegan (3)

We can’t say enough about how great working with Allison has been! Allison recently created our wedding cake. Allison’s work is truly amazing, guests can’t stop raving about how gorgeous our cake looked! Allison worked with us to create the look we wanted and came up with the most perfect design. Not only did it look amazing, but it tasted fantastic too. Since my wife and I are vegans, we were excited to have vegan cupcakes for ourselves while our guests enjoyed a typical cake at the end of the night. We highly recommend Allison for an eye-catching, delicious wedding cake!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cakes, Cupcakes

My husband and I are not big on cake at all. In fact we actually tried to negotiate not having one but then we went to The Sweet Peace and met with Allison for our tasting. Her bakery can accommodate pretty much every food allergy and restriction you could have (I am dairy free) and it all still tastes incredible! We didn't want a typical white wedding cake and after consulting with Allison and her showing us a few designs she helped us come up with something that was not only beautiful but very delish! Since I didn't want the entire cake to be dairy free, Allison accommodated my individual needs with a dairy free cupcake! Our guests also couldn't believe how delicious the actual cake was! We also had a fun tasting to try the different flavors of cake and frosting. Allison can really do anything you want! After raving about her after the tasting, my mom and sister went to her for the cupcakes for my bridal shower which was a great surprise! I'll definitely be working with her again in the future :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free

Allison is the BOMB DOT COM. Our wedding cake is literally the talk of the century. All of our guests have been raving about how DELISH our cake was. We had the cinnamon with oreo buttercream cake... To. Die. For. I absolutely loved the fact that Allison makes a separate cake for us to enjoy for our year anniversary, instead of the one that sits out all day at the wedding. I cannot wait to use Allison again for more events to come!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews

The Sweet Peace Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00